Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I'm having a strange problem with Sexlab. I introduced version 1.54 into a new game. Everything seemed to be working ok except the ladies, especially my PC, would not equip strapons.

I did a cleanup and then installed 1.55. Everything seemed to go fine with that. I can see it in the MCM, had no problem making changes. Animations worked fine but I did not get a chance to check on the strapons because, after making a save and loading it later in the day, animations stopped working altogether.

I can initiate sex through dialogue but then nothing happens. Matchmaker isn't even working. Any suggestions?

Did you rerun GenerateFNISforUsers?

Yes, I always re-run FNIS. The problem seems to be temporarily resolved by doing a cleanup and reinstall. I also tried another new game with just 1.55 and had to do a cleanup and reinstall after seeing some weird stuff like all the hot keys set to ESC and only one voice to choose from. I wonder what is causing this...

I'm having a strange problem with Sexlab. I introduced version 1.54 into a new game. Everything seemed to be working ok except the ladies, especially my PC, would not equip strapons.

I did a cleanup and then installed 1.55. Everything seemed to go fine with that. I can see it in the MCM, had no problem making changes. Animations worked fine but I did not get a chance to check on the strapons because, after making a save and loading it later in the day, animations stopped working altogether.

I can initiate sex through dialogue but then nothing happens. Matchmaker isn't even working. Any suggestions?

Did you rerun GenerateFNISforUsers?

Yes, I always re-run FNIS. The problem seems to be temporarily resolved by doing a cleanup and reinstall. I also tried another new game with just 1.55 and had to do a cleanup and reinstall after seeing some weird stuff like all the hot keys set to ESC and only one voice to choose from. I wonder what is causing this...

Hmmm, well unless resetting the registries in MCM doesn't work to fix the voice issue, I'm out of ideas. I thought the hotkeys being set to ESC was normal so they'd have to be set by the user.

Is it possible to automatically have a female character (including player) equip the schlong from SOS during Sexlab sex, for whoever is in the "dominant" pose? I don't usually wear the cock and neither does NPCs, but I  want the cock to show only during sex. Right now I have "females equip strap-ons" in Sexlab settings unchecked, but that causes characters to not wear strap-ons but not have a visible cock either.

You could you sos equipable shclong and set it as a default strapon in sexlab. Tho it have some wierd positions sometimes. I also runed into some belly jewelery mod (elwin jewlery i bealive) that uneqiped sos unp schlong from my character for some reason. So when i wanted it i just took off the belly piercing and boom - insta futanari. As for more legitimate solutions - i don't think sexlab has such an option build in.

How do I set SOS schlong as default "strap-on" in Sexlab?

I'm still having the problem with my PC not equipping a strapon with version 1.55. The setting is enabled in the MCM.

Followers are not having this problem though.

As an example, after initiating sex with a follower, she briefly equipped the strapon and then it disappeared. My PC was supposed to be wearing the strapon but it never appeared on her. This was using the Zyn DoggyStyle animation.

I wonder if the strapon is being disabled by one of the lesbian animations...

It seems that recently the lesbian animations have been disabled or something. When I got two women to have sex they use to scissor and do things like that but now one of them acts like a guy and humps the other girl with an invisible strap on. So I had to install a strap on mod to make it look normal. I would also like to see some scissoring again but I don't know how. I'm not sure what happened.

Remove all the others from the list in MCM (the General page, I think, on the right).

Is it possible to automatically have a female character (including player) equip the schlong from SOS during Sexlab sex, for whoever is in the "dominant" pose? I don't usually wear the cock and neither does NPCs, but I  want the cock to show only during sex. Right now I have "females equip strap-ons" in Sexlab settings unchecked, but that causes characters to not wear strap-ons but not have a visible cock either.

You could you sos equipable shclong and set it as a default strapon in sexlab. Tho it have some wierd positions sometimes. I also runed into some belly jewelery mod (elwin jewlery i bealive) that uneqiped sos unp schlong from my character for some reason. So when i wanted it i just took off the belly piercing and boom - insta futanari. As for more legitimate solutions - i don't think sexlab has such an option build in.

Remove all the others from the list in MCM (the General page, I think, on the right).

If you go to the settings at the bottom there is a strap-on section. Just delete all strap-ons that you don't want from there.

Use this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20826-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/

Guest azeraxa

This was the first time Sexlab was troubling me... I had the Disappearing-MCM-Issue, too.

What did work for me to get it running again was quite simple:

Installed Slab 1.55

Started Game (got no update message, MCM Menu disappeard)

Saved Game

Opened saved game with "Save Game Script Cleaner" (it's on Nexus)

Searched for all Script entries with "ssl" and deleted them

Started Game with this cleaned Savegame

Now I got the Slab installing Message, MCM Menu is back (even with my old settings) and everything seems to be working fine.

Thanks, man. i worked for me. Finally, almost everything is working great, except first animations are out of sync. :(

I've run in a bit of trouble, seems like some Zynisch animations does not work, threesome ones. I mean i can't make them happen. I made clean reainstall, but it did not fix the problem. So anyone have the same problem or at least knows how to solve it??

Dear,

Hello, nice to see you.

I really love playing SKYRIM with this Framework SO MUCH but I have some serious problems.

Of course, SKYRIM, SKSE and FNNIS are the lates version.

At first, after doing install(or update) more lately one than 1.31 version, some MCM option is empy, especially option related to animation.

As you mentoned in this forum, I tried to input command, "SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1", in consol but still have this problem.

So, I'm still using 1.31 version.

Is there any other solution to solve this issue?

Only 1.31 version is operated correctly now.

Second, after sex animaion under Sexlab Defeat mod, PC face expression didn't change to normal type.

You know that 1.31 version support wonderful face expression in romantic scene. I really love that.

If PC had angry type in sex animation, after doing that, he has still angry expression instead of normal type.

Isn't it correct that his expression changes to normal type after love scene?

Can you help me to fix this case?

At last, I found some incorrect words after updating FNIS.

After install or update the latest Sexlab Framework, you know FNIS has to be update to adjust new animation.

So, I did that but found "Question mark" in FNIS window instead of version inforamtion.

In correct case, after install or update,  Mod name and version information must be shown up in FNIS window. (I'm usinf FNIS 5.0 version)

Is it rignt?

I found mod name like "Sexlab Framework" and "Sexlab Defeat" is shown up correctly but version information is NOT.
I found question mark instead of version information.

For example, Sexlab Framework ?.?, Sexlab Defeat ?.?

Fortunately, I'm playing SKYRIM very well without any errors thought this prolbem is still existed in FNIS.

But I hope to be fixed this as soon as possilbe

I'm sorry that I can speak English but not very well.

I really hope you to help me to fix these issues and do to play SKYRIM much more gloatingly than now.

Thanks a lot.

It's because they contain quite a sum of dirty records - it's practically an imperative to clean the "vanilla" DLCs - and on the next verifying Steam cache, they get redownloaded and reverted to the vanilla state...

I have seen other people say never clean the vanilla DLCs. So I am a bit confused as to which I should really do. Any idea why some people say don't clean?

If you stick to vanilla skyrim (with vanilla DLC's) all the dirty edits in the files aren't really a problem so downloading tes 5 edit to fix something that won't be a problem would be a bit of a chore which might be why you've seen peeps say not to do it

If you are going to mod skyrim it's recommended you clean the vanilla stuff so that all the clutter that doesn't affect vanilla stuff isn't there so there is no potential for it to mess with mods.

look at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw3g_N1jcZQ   The "Identical to Master" records are simply lines of code that sit there and make redundancies. They quite literally do nothing except take up space. TESV Edit deletes these.

The "Deleted References" are important. These are references, or bits of the game, that were deleted in the updates or the DLC's. Let's say there's a mod that references (i.e., changes or moves) a spoon on a table in a room in a certain tavern. Let's also assume that Dawnguard deletes this spoon for some reason or another. If someone plays this mod with Dawnguard, the mod will not be able to find this spoon, causing the game to CTD. That's why it's extremely important to clean these files. Also you really don't have to do this if you aren't modding the game

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I get stuttering mouth animation when the lip sync is on. I have tried Updating be cleaning out sexlab through MCM in game and starting a new game but nothing works. Can someone help me.

Sexlab 1.39? -- Live with it, known problem.

Sexlab 1.5x -- You can enable Lip Sync OR Expressions but not both together because the stuttering is the silly game engine trying to do both together.

Updated from 1.54 to 1.55 and the Sexlab menu disappeared, with no update message. Everything worked fine with the previous versions, updates included. If I can't get back the menu with the console command I'll probably be discarding this mod. I'm not starting a new character nor going through a rocketry course just to get it working again.

Evidently you aren't bothering to read back a page or two in the comments to see how many other people have reported the same problem either.

Opening the console and entering "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" and waiting a couple (real time) minutes solves this problem for some people so start there.

I have both expressions and lip sync enabled and things look pretty good... If i have to choose I prefer to have expressions over lip sync coz mouths are already open so sound can come out but with new mod that adds voices with words, having lip sync enabled together with expressions makes it look more realistic in my opinion.

Im not sure what the problem is with the engine. I noticed expression and lip sync work well in vanilla game. (when i try to buy things from faralda shes smiling while talking with my char).

"friendly" (aka annoyed; as the last two pages of replies have been nothing but ignorance) reminder to read the OP, more specifically the BIG RED LETTERS which links to solution for solving most if not all problems related to 1.55 update.

Updated from 1.54 to 1.55 and the Sexlab menu disappeared, with no update message. Everything worked fine with the previous versions, updates included. If I can't get back the menu with the console command I'll probably be discarding this mod. I'm not starting a new character nor going through a rocketry course just to get it working again.

Evidently you aren't bothering to read back a page or two in the comments to see how many other people have reported the same problem either.

Opening the console and entering "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" and waiting a couple (real time) minutes solves this problem for some people so start there.

Waxenfigure, your patience and forbearance (Ashal's too) in answering our hapless, helpless questions never ceases to amaze. And you don't even get paid! That said, I can see DFSL's point about the "rocketry course." Ashal's patient, meticulous message a couple of pages back scared the bajeebies out of me. My current character is close to completing both the main game and both DLCs, so I think I shall hold off upgrading from 1.39 to 1.55 until I have finished those games, then start afresh with a new game and new character, eager to learn Ashal's rocket science. But thank you so much, both you and Ashal, for all your tireless efforts in keeping us on course.

Waxenfigure, your patience and forbearance (Ashal's too) in answering our hapless, helpless questions never ceases to amaze. And you don't even get paid! That said, I can see DFSL's point about the "rocketry course." Ashal's patient, meticulous message a couple of pages back scared the bajeebies out of me. My current character is close to completing both the main game and both DLCs, so I think I shall hold off upgrading from 1.39 to 1.55 until I have finished those games, then start afresh with a new game and new character, eager to learn Ashal's rocket science. But thank you so much, both you and Ashal, for all your tireless efforts in keeping us on course.

I find the very suggestion that I have even the remotest amount of patience for answering questions tragically amusing. Considering 80% of my replies are simply "Read the fucking OP and/or FAQ." But in my defense 80% of the complaints could be resolved by simply reading the fucking OP and/or FAQ.

Ignoring that though, I'll agree props to Waxenfigure for responding to the majority of technical related questions that I more often than not just groan at and try to pretend doesn't exist. You're a better man than I.