Hello. First of all, thank you so much for making it. I'm absolutely in love with this mod.

Ā 

I've been using it together with SSE, and so far there are two bugs I've discovered (sadly, one prevents the non-cheating gameplay):

Ā 

1. corruption stats are not raising on their own - only setting the value via debug does the thing. So far I tried Furry Sex, Scaly Sex, Vaginal Sex - none had the main Corruption stat going up. All other stats are happily increasing/decreasing on their own, though (withdrawal and addiction happily tick, compulsive thoughts do show up, actions are performed, etc. In other words, mod is fully playable, save for the corruption stat increase)

Ā 

2. the model incompatibility with argonian horns (very easy and trivial to fix by running models through SSE NIF Optimizer)

Ā 

I understand this is a complex and technically tricky mod, so it's no brainer that not all of the features will work with custom races as intended (or at all). My primary player character was of custom race called Deep Elf (Timelost Dwemer), and everything worked, aside the eye overlay (so I changed and re-sculpted her face into Dark Elf).

Ā 

(See attached screenshot. For those who may ask, the clothing is "Aegyptus" from PeroPero Armor Pack)

Ā 

With CBBE texture packs found in this thread, both furry and scaly forms are stunning. Because I only have 2 GiB of VRAM, I had to downscale the 4K textures to 2K. One important detail, though: SSE natively supports BC7 texture format, which is virtually indistinguishable from non-compressed textures yet takes far less VRAM. Use it for everything, this will greatly improve the experience.

Ā 

P.S. I understand this mod is still a work-in-progress, but I'd really love to have a Freecam Toggle via Hotkey available for its scenes (and example of such toggle can be found in FlowerGirls' MCM).

Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

corruption_adventures.jpg

Ā 

Edited by MrChow
On 6/25/2021 at 2:09 AM, MrChow said:

1. corruption stats are not raising on their own - only setting the value via debug does the thing. So far I tried Furry Sex, Scaly Sex, Vaginal Sex - none had the main Corruption stat going up. All other stats are happily increasing/decreasing on their own, though (withdrawal and addiction happily tick, compulsive thoughts do show up, actions are performed, etc. In other words, mod is fully playable, save for the corruption stat increase)
Ā 

I have the same issue with LE... Lactation corruption does update on milking, though.

Ā 

One error seems to be in CorruptionPlayerScript.psc, line #108:

addictionsRand[rand] = addictionsRand[i]

; should probably be

addictionsRand[rand] = temp

with the current randomzing, addictionsRand is flooded with the same addiction...

Edited by botticelli

Hello players of this mod known as CORRUPTIONĀ  .... This mod has become a main stay in my load order , mainly because of course I use Sexlab Framework but also MILK MOD ECONMY - SEXLAB DEFEAT -ESTRUS CHAURUS -SLSO-UNTAMED -DEVIOUSLY ENSLAVED - DEVIOUS FRAMEWORK .. ETC.

Ā That said I happened to find a great small mod on the nexusĀ  -Ā AMULETS AS SHRINES -Ā  Which let,s you drop a amulet on the ground an knellĀ  akaĀ  -sneak position - pick it back up an get the blessing from that amulet,Ā  Which helpsĀ  a lot from running around skyrim looking for the right shrine to pray to to treat some CORRUPTION

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69232

Ā 

The fun part is a starting the game with a small build of my toon , untoĀ  AMAZONĀ  BABE

I LOVE THIS MODS

Ā 

20210612042254_1.jpg

20210523115541_1.jpg

Just a quick question. I've been going through the scripts because I have a specific body shape and I adjust the morphs accordingly. I was wondering where the "LockDevice" is supposed to call to in the CorruptionCompatDDi.psc script? I keep getting errors saying "(105,9) LockDevice is not a function or does not exist."

8 hours ago, fdsfadasdas said:

any plans on a CBBEĀ port?

There are already several CBBE texture packs available in this thread made by other users. Please take your time skimming through the thread and you'll locate them.

Sorry for the delay on this update. I've been away from my computer for the past week and a half. Anyway, I fixed the following bugs in a the latest version.

Ā 

On 6/24/2021 at 6:09 PM, MrChow said:

On 7/4/2021 at 11:28 PM, MrChow said:

Well, turns out "Block addictive actions" is bugged too - it simply resets on quitting the MCM screen.

Ā 

I haven't been able to reproduce the other bugs mentioned.

On 6/23/2021 at 2:05 PM, KronosWarrior said:

Does the warning for the overlay slots when turning on transformations always pop up? I went into the .ini and made it increase up to 15, 12, 12, 12 for the slots like it said and it still pops up. Also for head slots the slider doesn't work, if I try to move it, it just goes to 0 and hitting default brings it to 5.

On 6/23/2021 at 7:01 PM, HermausMoron said:

Tried to force update with the Cum Guzzler addiction, now my character's head is missing.

On 7/6/2021 at 4:03 AM, botticelli said:

Changing tats slots also has no effect. They stay at their default values.

Ā 

On 6/24/2021 at 6:09 PM, MrChow said:

P.S. I understand this mod is still a work-in-progress, but I'd really love to have a Freecam Toggle via Hotkey available for its scenes (and example of such toggle can be found in FlowerGirls' MCM).

This is already a feature of SexLab, so I don't see why I should add it to my mod.

Ā 

On 6/28/2021 at 11:53 AM, dragongodmod117 said:

Just a quick question. I've been going through the scripts because I have a specific body shape and I adjust the morphs accordingly. I was wondering where the "LockDevice" is supposed to call to in the CorruptionCompatDDi.psc script? I keep getting errors saying "(105,9) LockDevice is not a function or does not exist."

You need to update Devious Devices to version 5.

people are claiming that 1.20 works with SSE but has some issues regarding the stats and how things are tracked but also LE user have said the same bugs are happening for them regarding stats not changing properly. The 1.21 changelog doesn't mention any fix on this issue unless you forgot to include it.

i was trying to transformation but the warning says "you do not have enough overlay slots to fully support Corruption Transformations. Increase iNumOverlays in your nioverride.ini to at least 15 for body overlays, and increase it to as least 12 for hand, feet, and head overlays." what should i do now?

6 hours ago, jaejaem99 said:

i was trying to transformation but the warning says "you do not have enough overlay slots to fully support Corruption Transformations. Increase iNumOverlays in your nioverride.ini to at least 15 for body overlays, and increase it to as least 12 for hand, feet, and head overlays." what should i do now?

Warning: If you're playing SSE, there's no nioverride.ini in existence. For 64-bit version of the plugin, it has been renamed to skee64.ini. In both cases, it's located in <game root>\Data\SKSE\Plugins.

Ā 

You need to open the ini file in Notepad and do exactly what it says in your quote - change maximum values of iNumOverlays for Overlays/Body, Overlays/Hands, Overlays/Feet and Overlays/Face. The settings you're supposed to look for will be like this:
Ā 

Spoiler

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=15 ; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1]

[Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many hand overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=12 ; Default[3]

[Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many feet overlays there should be

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=15 ; Default[3]
iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[1]

Ā 

3 hours ago, MrChow said:

Warning: If you're playing SSE, there's no nioverride.ini in existence. For 64-bit version of the plugin, it has been renamed to skee64.ini. In both cases, it's located in <game root>\Data\SKSE\Plugins.

Ā 

You need to open the ini file in Notepad and do exactly what it says in your quote - change maximum values of iNumOverlays for Overlays/Body, Overlays/Hands, Overlays/Feet and Overlays/Face. The settings you're supposed to look for will be like this:
Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Ā 

Ā 

[Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many feet overlays there should be

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=15 ; Default[3]
iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[1]

Ā 

Ā 

how stable is it in sse?Ā 

21 hours ago, LinksSword said:

people are claiming that 1.20 works with SSE but has some issues regarding the stats and how things are tracked but also LE user have said the same bugs are happening for them regarding stats not changing properly. The 1.21 changelog doesn't mention any fix on this issue unless you forgot to include it.

This should be fixed in the latest update.

Ā 

-Fixed randomize addiction function that prevented most events from being detected.

Ā 

On 7/12/2021 at 2:12 AM, MrChow said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

Ā 

Ā