1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

Just out of modding curiosity, what did you change in the cell rendering? Only had some very minor stutters around the area. Nothing really worth mentioning and/or repeatable The most noticeable is a slight freeze when pressing the second button (in the right corner) at the pump puzzle.

I made Roombounds in the Cell. It was such a pain, but according to @Racoonity, Serah it improved their Frames per Second by ca. 30 - 40 
I wouldn't know mine is capped at 60 :sweat_smile:
This is only really needed for large Cells or ones that are densely cluttered.  

7 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

I made Roombounds in the Cell. It was such a pain, but according to @Racoonity, Serah it improved their Frames per Second by ca. 30 - 40 
I wouldn't know mine is capped at 60 :sweat_smile:
This is only really needed for large Cells or ones that are densely cluttered.  

Portals and roombounds: autistic screeching commences xD It's quite a PIA indeed but it has some benefits on a very mesh heavy cell. It's mostly made to make the game work on PS3 I've heard from an Bethesda event a while ago, but also aids on PC. It can cause issues with NPC pathing and lighting sometimes so keep the roombounds in mind if you troubleshoot those things.

4 hours ago, Nicoya said:
  Hide contents

Yes, manipulating those two valves is where I get stuck, the one over the boiler controlling the leak and the one next to the console. No combination of tweaking them will unlock the console (other than the first time I tried, when it did work).

The solution is supposed to be to close the valve to the console, close the valve at the steam leak, and then open the valve at the console to unlock the buttons, but that's not working. I'll end up in a state where the gate stops responding to the valves opening and closing, and will either be stuck up or stuck down.

Spoiler

I'm not sure what you are expecting to happen. If consoles are lighted with 5 lights then gates are closed until you press the buttons.

If leak is not fixed the lights go only up to 3 when the console valve is open, else it will up it to 5. At that point you can ignore valves as they have no use anymore. 3 valve turns in total should be the minimum here, in order you said.

Now it's only about pressing buttons, following mainly the button that is "lighted up".

Order should be roughly:

3rd from the right, left, second from left, .. (don't remember if there were others) .. then just button on far right.

Now enter the room and you get the 3 button puzzle.

35 minutes ago, Zaflis said:
  Hide contents

I'm not sure what you are expecting to happen. If consoles are lighted with 5 lights then gates are closed until you press the buttons.

If leak is not fixed the lights go only up to 3 when the console valve is open, else it will up it to 5. At that point you can ignore valves as they have no use anymore. 3 valve turns in total should be the minimum here, in order you said.

Now it's only about pressing buttons, following mainly the button that is "lighted up".

Order should be roughly:

3rd from the right, left, second from left, .. (don't remember if there were others) .. then just button on far right.

Now enter the room and you get the 3 button puzzle.

Yes, that's what I'm expecting and what worked the first time, however every time I've tried after that the valves simply don't work.

Spoiler

Like, for example, the time when I closed the valve for the steam leak and the gate rose blocking me off, and then no amount of opening or closing that valve again got the gate to lower, trapping me in the lower area forever.

The whole point of me posting this isn't to get help with the puzzle, it's to note that the puzzle has been bugged for me. The correct solution isn't working.

3 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Do you have fuz roh doh installed?

Yes.  It's a must-have on any of my play throughs.  :)

The receptionist will have me sign the book and the visitor form then ask me why I am there; 

I answer for a job.

She asks if I have an appointment with warden or stormladyperson. 

If I say no I was told to see the receptionist,  nothing happens.  I can use normal interactions once but then I  get a message saying this person is busy if I try to interact with her. 

if I lie and say yes they are expecting me,  she says I see you're one of those and calls the guards resulting in me waking up in the hr office in bondage furniture :). 

If I claim to be the inspector papers are signed,  she ask if I have an appointment,  I remind her I'm the inspector and then about thirty seconds after I tell her that,  the stairs fold up then nothing else happens .

I can walk around draw weapons etc.  But nothing happens.  The receptionist is always busy doing something at that point according to the game. 

I don't think it's your mod that's broken,  just something I did or didn't do or something. 

Thank you folks for making a mod that I would make if I knew anything about making mods.  

I applaud you for what you've been able to do so far. 

3 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Portals and roombounds: autistic screeching commences xD It's quite a PIA indeed but it has some benefits on a very mesh heavy cell. It's mostly made to make the game work on PS3 I've heard from an Bethesda event a while ago, but also aids on PC. It can cause issues with NPC pathing and lighting sometimes so keep the roombounds in mind if you troubleshoot those things.

Yeah, I love cluttering Cells, so I will most likely do it again for other cells. But yeah, I'll keep it in mind during troubleshooting. :D

Huh? Did someone say "spoiler"?
It sounded more like "teaser".

Yeah, I heard it too! I wonder what that might have been...

Spoiler

I think I just found a new playground! ??

2085735206_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_03_30-23_05_01_30.png.336c44fb3999ed310848ed3852488db5.png

21 minutes ago, Grimdolly said:

Yes.  It's a must-have on any of my play throughs.  :)

The receptionist will have me sign the book and the visitor form then ask me why I am there; 

I answer for a job.

She asks if I have an appointment with warden or stormladyperson. 

If I say no I was told to see the receptionist,  nothing happens.  I can use normal interactions once but then I  get a message saying this person is busy if I try to interact with her. 

if I lie and say yes they are expecting me,  she says I see you're one of those and calls the guards resulting in me waking up in the hr office in bondage furniture :). 

If I claim to be the inspector papers are signed,  she ask if I have an appointment,  I remind her I'm the inspector and then about thirty seconds after I tell her that,  the stairs fold up then nothing else happens .

I can walk around draw weapons etc.  But nothing happens.  The receptionist is always busy doing something at that point according to the game. 

I don't think it's your mod that's broken,  just something I did or didn't do or something. 

Thank you folks for making a mod that I would make if I knew anything about making mods.  

I applaud you for what you've been able to do so far. 

Quick Question what esp do you use? V0.75, 0.74 or are you using the Performance test I posted on the last page. 

22 minutes ago, slvsaris said:

Perhaps you would be wiling to donate $500,000 to get it done?

Im sorry if this came out wrong, I just wanted to say that this has the potential to be one of the best "Quest" mods on this site and im excited to see the progress!

Couple more ideas I have(and maybe these are already planned).

Furniture ideas

• Pedastal + Maiden, an enclosed pedastal 
  • Metal tube encasement. Basically a large tube that encloses the entire body leaving only the head exposed
  • Sleepsack. Big ol inflatable rubber sack to keep someone inplace

Device/Clothing ideas

• Unitard Guard/Nurse catsuit similar to warden
  • Half gasmask. A gasmask that only covers mouth and nose
  • Muzzle gag. Gag that covers mouth and nose with belt strap going across it

These are just a few I think could work but if its not possible then that is completely fine

Did a full run with 0.75, aside from the clipping issues here and there and some items being invisible (the doll hood its invisible no matter what setting I set with the device hider) no major issues, I even got the Dwermer and the Maiden ending right! :D

promising mod, keep it kinky lads.

bug report no sex animation with guard at entrance just froze but still worked it way through event just no sex animation.  arm binders did not work either although ran across that problem before with arm binders was for rope bondage arm binders this time. I am a LE user

9 hours ago, Prime66 said:

Quick Question what esp do you use? V0.75, 0.74 or are you using the Performance test I posted on the last page. 

E gads, which ones am I supposed to be using? I thought they were patches not updates. My apologies.

I'm doing a full uninstall of all mods and will be reinstalling everything I want to keep or use. So hopefully I can get to play in the facility soon,