If we're talking enhancements, I have a couple suggestions also:

Male support - no, no, keep reading please - by that I mean one of two things:

• If this is to be a truly female only adventure "for sure," then include some kind of gatekeeping language with the guard at the front. But...
  • ...DD5 has native male support for its devices. Since so much of this is already using the DD catsuits, maybe it's not so feasible to add male meshes for the rest of the pieces?

The reason I ask about this is because I know some users have mods such as Sexlab Hormones, Sisterhood of Dibella, and so forth that can change the sex of the Dragonborn mid playthrough, and not always solely in response to the player's intentions. So ensuring that an unexpected F->M sex change doesn't interrupt the mod's story would be a good enhancement.

If this is already in the dialogue tree and I somehow missed it, please disregard.

Mod Hooks / Additional Start Paths - in particular, simple slavery and death alternative. The nature of the mod means that these offer some logical ways to start the adventure.

• Simple Slavery is pretty straightforward - the player is sold as an experimental subject. Fun ensues, though perhaps with the right persuade checks (or recognition of the character based on their achievements to date) the administration might decide there's a better way to make use of their new acquisition...
  • Death Alternative... well, the facility is a hospital, right? So player wakes up after being given lifesaving treatment, and either has to pay the steep fee or sign up for the VES project. The the character can pay, then the other paths might also become available (maybe the accident happens prior to leaving, and after fixing the problem the Dragonborn gets offered a job...)

Obviously, first priority is to get the main mod and its story up and running, but hopefully you'll file these for consideration down the line.

2 hours ago, gregaaz said:
  • Simple Slavery is pretty straightforward - the player is sold as an experimental subject. Fun ensues, though perhaps with the right persuade checks (or recognition of the character based on their achievements to date) the administration might decide there's a better way to make use of their new acquisition...

I would also agree it is more fun in that direction for SS. I don't remember there being mods that can both send player to SS and be an outcome option from SS. It could become an endless loop. Or if it's possible then some interaction should make it impossible for the facility to both sell and buy her back, it wouldn't make sense anyway. However buying player and then selling (for more profit!) might be a possibility.

General problem of SS is the lack of good outcome (buyer) mods, the facility could be a fun outcome. If this mod plans to make scenario where some rich guy from Solitude wants to buy a girl from facility for some time, it could also be made in a way that it also works as SS outcome.

6 hours ago, Vakir said:

Great progress so far! If I may I'd like to offer an idea for a future update (of course after the bug fixes are done). But I'd like to see a mechanic where the player is rated from level 1-3(or more if possible) based on certain qualities, as a result the player is locked into increasingly restrictive devices. IE, lvl 1, player just wears the catsuit, Lvl 2, the player wears a straitjacket and is put in the vacbed for longer than usual, lvl3 the most severe, the player is locked into the maiden for long hours and when they aren't they're isolated from the rest of the patients. Once again, ill happily wait for the current build to be stable before adding features.

Spoiler

Read the contract, please. ?

5 hours ago, gregaaz said:

If we're talking enhancements, I have a couple suggestions also:

Male support - no, no, keep reading please - by that I mean one of two things:

• If this is to be a truly female only adventure "for sure," then include some kind of gatekeeping language with the guard at the front. But...
  • ...DD5 has native male support for its devices. Since so much of this is already using the DD catsuits, maybe it's not so feasible to add male meshes for the rest of the pieces?

The reason I ask about this is because I know some users have mods such as Sexlab Hormones, Sisterhood of Dibella, and so forth that can change the sex of the Dragonborn mid playthrough, and not always solely in response to the player's intentions. So ensuring that an unexpected F->M sex change doesn't interrupt the mod's story would be a good enhancement.

If this is already in the dialogue tree and I somehow missed it, please disregard.

Mod Hooks / Additional Start Paths - in particular, simple slavery and death alternative. The nature of the mod means that these offer some logical ways to start the adventure.

• Death Alternative... well, the facility is a hospital, right? So player wakes up after being given lifesaving treatment, and either has to pay the steep fee or sign up for the VES project. The the character can pay, then the other paths might also become available (maybe the accident happens prior to leaving, and after fixing the problem the Dragonborn gets offered a job...)

Obviously, first priority is to get the main mod and its story up and running, but hopefully you'll file these for consideration down the line.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I would also agree it is more fun in that direction for SS. I don't remember there being mods that can both send player to SS and be an outcome option from SS. It could become an endless loop. Or if it's possible then some interaction should make it impossible for the facility to both sell and buy her back, it wouldn't make sense anyway. However buying player and then selling (for more profit!) might be a possibility.

General problem of SS is the lack of good outcome (buyer) mods, the facility could be a fun outcome. If this mod plans to make scenario where some rich guy from Solitude wants to buy a girl from facility for some time, it could also be made in a way that it also works as SS outcome.

Spoiler

Mod Hooks / Additional Start Paths

Yes, we planned to hook to some mods already, like SS+, Submissive Lola, Devious Followers (and such) and they would all be events to trigger the start of our quests.

Spoiler

Male support

As a general stand, we would say "no", but never say never, so IF we'll ever do it, there will be no connections to the main plot, only tasks.

I am always complaining about things that dont work. So that i completely forgot the give you a thank you for this mod :) at the moment I am like a child at the night before Christmas. Please keep your work on it up :).

As a suggestion what about something like the facility pet in the VES test process when you complete a jerk and still piss of Miss. Headmistress. 

I not sure how good you guys in Modelling but a Dog mask for the   doggysuit/bitchsuit would be a nice addition. Somethings like in the pics 

Its just a suggestion so don't feel forced :)

il_570xN.1529356030_odo3.jpg

il_340x270.978894280_71ov.jpg

DSC_0032_23.jpg

10 minutes ago, sinola said:

I am always complaining about things that dont work. So that i completely forgot the give you a thank you for this mod :) at the moment I am like a child at the night before Christmas. Please keep your work on it up :).

As a suggestion what about something like the facility pet in the VES test process when you complete a jerk and still piss of Miss. Headmistress. 

I not sure how good you guys in Modelling but a Dog mask for the   doggysuit/bitchsuit would be a nice addition. Somethings like in the pics 

Its just a suggestion so don't feel forced :)

il_570xN.1529356030_odo3.jpg

il_340x270.978894280_71ov.jpg

DSC_0032_23.jpg

I personally don't like the dog muzzle much, but that must be because I like cats more than dogs.?
Though, I could try to add cat ears to a hood. ?

i'd say it's at a point where very few significant bug exist anymore (for LE/UNP at least)

what's left are details not cleaned up

at most 0.741/0.75(?) then it's about time to leave 0.7x as is and turn toward 0.80............

Spoiler

bug

1)

quite big bug

steps to reproduce

talk to alanwe -> yes she's waiting for me -> gets tied to HR Office -> end mod ->

-> on your way out of the facility, alanwe force greets again with " so do you have an appointment with the warden or with miss stormborn" again

(if i tab out of the dialogue and speak to her, i see the sdfas placeholder dialogue)

can confirm the same happens for the failed inspector lie at alanwe/Xcross questioning end

as soon as i walk into greeting range, guard35 forcegreets me to bring me to Xcross

2)

"yes, about something you mentioned during the tour." -> why call miss stormborn mistress

image.png.6e22d9b8d5138eb81390a3762c579f4c.png

no response from misa after choosing this, jumps straight back to "any other questions?

3)

ellen still does not check which contract misa gave visitor before offering all 3 options

not sure if bug

1)

the room with staff and prisoner belongings chests(source of water sound in misa's room) is locked even after getting master key

bug or feature?

2)

the button to unlock the metal blocking exits for the HR office ending

i cannot access the button without tcl and sinking half of my character into ground

bug or feature?

3)

image.png.c8c8dcb9fe3d8f3093bd43421c8fd571.png

image.png.49d1ce1957061fb5f1af135882dea9e9.png

i can endlessly cycle between these 2 questions.

i think options should go away after being choosen

4)

catsuit binder description

image.png.241c3a6b4e6e6ffe01b5438e806239fd.png

5)

the ending message when retrieving items is universal.

when im retrieving my items wearing full set golden restraints/maiden ending catsuit binder/ooze suit/inspector suit, it's just weird.

of course i understand those mentioned endings will get updated in the future, and might have those items removed one way or another, and have player re-equip visitor catsuit before player gets their items back. 

so ignore this point if that will be the case

personal opinions, ideas, suggestions

1)

i feel like there's many dialogue options in the mod that doesnt do anything at all(yet?).......i would like to see more options actually do something

examples: signing real/fake name, giving elenwen the journal/manual from maintenance room, etc etc.

2)

add a penalty for asking to take off mitts more than X times?

like tossed out if player ask her to take off mitts more than 3 times or something

similarly, penaltly for asking repetitive questions during elenwen encounter

(something like repeat once for a gag at the end of conversation, repeat twice for gag+collar, repeat 3rd time and pissed off ending)

3)

ok this might be a bit of a far stretch

you know the regular DD heavy yoke? the one you cant unlock yourself and must ask someone else to unlock it for you, even if you have the key on you.

i think dollsuit/catsuit binder should both receive the same treatment. 

either take the quest straight from DD and change the text a bit, or make a similar mechanism.

P.S. this mod has easily been the most pleasant bug reporting experience ive had.

P.P.S.

Spoiler

im REALLY looking forward to many of the stuff i see in the message box bombardment area

hope to see many of them in 0.80

3 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

i'd say it's at a point where very few significant bug exist anymore (for LE/UNP at least)

what's left are details not cleaned up

at most 0.741/0.75(?) then it's about time to leave 0.7x as is and turn toward 0.80............

Hide contents

bug

1)

quite big bug

steps to reproduce

talk to alanwe -> yes she's waiting for me -> gets tied to HR Office -> end mod ->

-> on your way out of the facility, alanwe force greets again with " so do you have an appointment with the warden or with miss stormborn" again

(if i tab out of the dialogue and speak to her, i see the sdfas placeholder dialogue)

can confirm the same happens for the failed inspector lie at alanwe/Xcross questioning end

as soon as i walk into greeting range, guard35 forcegreets me to bring me to Xcross

2)

"yes, about something you mentioned during the tour." -> why call miss stormborn mistress

image.png.6e22d9b8d5138eb81390a3762c579f4c.png

no response from misa after choosing this, jumps straight back to "any other questions?

3)

ellen still does not check which contract misa gave visitor before offering all 3 options

not sure if bug

1)

the room with staff and prisoner belongings chests(source of water sound in misa's room) is locked even after getting master key

bug or feature?

2)

the button to unlock the metal blocking exits for the HR office ending

i cannot access the button without tcl and sinking half of my character into ground

bug or feature?

3)

image.png.c8c8dcb9fe3d8f3093bd43421c8fd571.png

image.png.49d1ce1957061fb5f1af135882dea9e9.png

i can endlessly cycle between these 2 questions.

i think options should go away after being choosen

4)

catsuit binder description

image.png.241c3a6b4e6e6ffe01b5438e806239fd.png

5)

the ending message when retrieving items is universal.

when im retrieving my items wearing full set golden restraints/maiden ending catsuit binder/ooze suit/inspector suit, it's just weird.

of course i understand those mentioned endings will get updated in the future, and might have those items removed one way or another, and have player re-equip visitor catsuit before player gets their items back. 

so ignore this point if that will be the case

personal opinions, ideas, suggestions

1)

i feel like there's many dialogue options in the mod that doesnt do anything at all(yet?).......i would like to see more options actually do something

examples: signing real/fake name, giving elenwen the journal/manual from maintenance room, etc etc.

2)

add a penalty for asking to take off mitts more than X times?

like tossed out if player ask her to take off mitts more than 3 times or something

similarly, penaltly for asking repetitive questions during elenwen encounter

(something like repeat once for a gag at the end of conversation, repeat twice for gag+collar, repeat 3rd time and pissed off ending)

3)

ok this might be a bit of a far stretch

you know the regular DD heavy yoke? the one you cant unlock yourself and must ask someone else to unlock it for you, even if you have the key on you.

i think dollsuit/catsuit binder should both receive the same treatment. 

either take the quest straight from DD and change the text a bit, or make a similar mechanism.

P.S. this mod has easily been the most pleasant bug reporting experience ive had.

P.P.S.

Reveal hidden contents

im REALLY looking forward to many of the stuff i see in the message box bombardment area

hope to see many of them in 0.80

Thank you for all your reports ?

BUGS

Spoiler

1) Similar case to 1 and 5 in the NOT SURE section (see below)

2) That's on purpose. She's avoiding the question by changing the subject.

3) The fix is needed only for the signed employee contract, the rest is on purpose. Does the employee fix not work?

NOT SURE

Spoiler

1) All such cases will be fixed in future plot updates

2) I can press it pretty easily. Dumb question: are you trying to press it in third person? ?

3) Vanilla Skyrim works like this too, it's on purpose

4) We didn't touch DD messages and we're not planning to do so anytime soon. You're not supposed to be able to struggle out, anyway ?

5) Same as 1 ?

SUGGESTIONS

Spoiler

1) Some lines are just there for immersion, other will have consequences in future updates

2) We thought of a

Spoiler

are you sure you want to spoil yourself this? ?

Spoiler

reputation, romance and punishment system, based on player choices and task success rate, for future updates

3) You're not supposed to be able to escape devices on your own ?

Thank you for all the hard work putting together this update and the awesome response to bug reports etc. I've played through all the endings and dialogue choices (I think!) and all the bugs I've encountered have already been addressed :).

Very exciting to see the direction this is going in, in my opinion you've done a great job on the quality of the dialogue and adding lots of flavour and branches. All I have to say is keep it up and take the time you need to deliver your vision!

0.74 to 0.75 [LE] Patch - 0.74 and a save without the updated outfits are required

1. Fixed: oozes use slot 32 now
  2. Changed: pink ooze stages from mxw catsuit to Ravena catsuit
  3. Fixed (hopefully): Nylon suit

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10eEU9bK_6AnnYJmEK_c0pudGzl8nKtsx/view?usp=sharing

0.74 to 0.75 [SE] Patch - 0.74 and a save without the updated outfits are required

Thanks to @gregaaz
See changelog above.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MMDJxGNdB5DceaKuv0mn-KPdTKcrqupt/view?usp=sharing

19 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

No, sorry, the randomized combination will stay, so that me and Prime can enjoy the thrill of not knowing what will happen too while playing. ?

I would also dare to say that this is not the only thing that will be randomized.

OMFG, i would say i love you! ? I will 100% agree with you!

7 minutes ago, southpawrc said:

Hi, I downloaded the SE version and vortex installed it ok, FNIS run, but the guard doesn't say a word, and wont activate any dialogue. Am I doing something wrong? To be clear, when you click on him, nothing happens

Have you installed version 0.74 before this?

2 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

0.74 to 0.75 [LE] Patch - 0.74 and a save without the updated outfits are required

1. Fixed: oozes use slot 32 now
  2. Changed: pink ooze stages from mxw catsuit to Ravena catsuit
  3. Fixed (hopefully): Nylon suit

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10eEU9bK_6AnnYJmEK_c0pudGzl8nKtsx/view?usp=sharing

0.74 to 0.75 [SE] Patch - 0.74 and a save without the updated outfits are required

Thanks to @gregaaz
See changelog above.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MMDJxGNdB5DceaKuv0mn-KPdTKcrqupt/view?usp=sharing

2 minutes ago, southpawrc said:

no I'm not updating, just a new install. I didn't start a new character either, do I need to do that?

Yes, as the description says ?

9 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

BUGS

Hide contents

1) Similar case to 1 and 5 in the NOT SURE section (see below)

2) That's on purpose. She's avoiding the question by changing the subject.

3) The fix is needed only for the signed employee contract, the rest is on purpose. Does the employee fix not work?

NOT SURE

Hide contents

1) All such cases will be fixed in future plot updates

2) I can press it pretty easily. Dumb question: are you trying to press it in third person? ?

3) Vanilla Skyrim works like this too, it's on purpose

4) We didn't touch DD messages and we're not planning to do so anytime soon. You're not supposed to be able to struggle out, anyway ?

5) Same as 1 ?

SUGGESTIONS

Hide contents

1) Some lines are just there for immersion, other will have consequences in future updates

2) We thought of a

Reveal hidden contents

are you sure you want to spoil yourself this? ?

Reveal hidden contents

reputation, romance and punishment system, based on player choices and task success rate, for future updates

3) You're not supposed to be able to escape devices on your own ?

bugs

2. would be nice to have something like *misa avoided your eye contact for a brief moment*

3. facepalm.... i think i forgot to pick up the signed form on desk before talking to ellen. 

(maybe have it automatically added to inventory after signing, like the visitor form)

not sures

ok i got it after trying for another 5 minutes or so. i can only access it when it's exactly half covered by the desk.....

one step back to reveal 75% of the button and cant activate, one step forward same thing.

it's just very hard to access. but it's supposed to be hidden after all so all good

ideas

3. that's exactly my point..

currently while in catsuit binder, just loot 2 simple skeleton key from random barrels in town, and you unlock yourself from it no problem.

shouldn't be like that. should only be able to get out by asking others for help

image.png

image.png

21 minutes ago, ahboojiga123 said:

bugs

2. would be nice to have something like *misa avoided your eye contact for a brief moment*

3. facepalm.... i think i forgot to pick up the signed form on desk before talking to ellen. 

(maybe have it automatically added to inventory after signing, like the visitor form)

not sures

ok i got it after trying for another 5 minutes or so. i can only access it when it's exactly half covered by the desk.....

one step back to reveal 75% of the button and cant activate, one step forward same thing.

it's just very hard to access. but it's supposed to be hidden after all so all good

ideas

3. that's exactly my point..

currently while in catsuit binder, just loot 2 simple skeleton key from random barrels in town, and you unlock yourself from it no problem.

shouldn't be like that. should only be able to get out by asking others for help

Spoiler

bugs

2. I think I'll stick to my writing style, thank you.

3. Yes, it's already on the to do list

not sure

2. I still can't understand why it is so hard for you ?

suggestions

3. I meant that there will be no sandboxing, unless the plot/task requires it

The mod is looking promising, thanks to the team.

I encoutered a possible bug (LE)

Spoiler

The problem was, that no matter how much gold I brought with me, I could never get an option to directly pay for a therapy during the final talk with Ellen. After some digging with the creation kit I have found that there is actually an option to do so in the dialog tree. The cause for it not showing up seems to be that it checks the RR_PlayerChest for the gold. However my gold was never moved in there during the suiting up. Adding the gold per console to it does activate that dialog branch.

10 minutes ago, Torechka said:

The mod is looking promising, thanks to the team.

I encoutered a possible bug (LE)

Hide contents

The problem was, that no matter how much gold I brought with me, I could never get an option to directly pay for a therapy during the final talk with Ellen. After some digging with the creation kit I have found that there is actually an option to do so in the dialog tree. The cause for it not showing up seems to be that it checks the RR_PlayerChest for the gold. However my gold was never moved in there during the suiting up. Adding the gold per console to it does activate that dialog branch.

Spoiler

Not a bug, that part wasn't implemented yet ?

8 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Nylon bodysuit doesn't crash now but it makes body invisible. I can see head, hands and legs.

This is with the latest version and the delta patch on LE. Built UUNP devices in Bodyslide.

Yeah, that's because I probably forgot to change slots in the esp for it ?
It's 32 now.