2 minutes ago, sinola said:

When when install sse engine fix do i need to switch to the SE edition? 

Yes, sorry if I was unclear before. SSE Engine Fixes is only for SE. The other items should improve stability on both platforms, though on LE the most important part is to have your SKSE Memory Patch settings configured. You can download a pre-configured SKSE.ini file at this link to make the process a little easier.

1 hour ago, gregaaz said:

Yes, sorry if I was unclear before. SSE Engine Fixes is only for SE. The other items should improve stability on both platforms, though on LE the most important part is to have your SKSE Memory Patch settings configured. You can download a pre-configured SKSE.ini file at this link to make the process a little easier.

You solved my Problem, After i insatalled the 4gb Patch and pre wrote skes ini.  the game loads smooth and can play this way without any problems.

Thank You very much  :)

2 hours ago, gregaaz said:

Sounds like you are describing infinite loading screen. This is a very common problem on LE related to the limitations of the 32 bit game engine when it comes to memory addressing. Essentially, the game runs out of memory while preparing the next zone and never leaves the loading screen. You can partially mitigate (or to be more accurate, delay) this problem using SKSE's memory patch function, but the only guaranteed solution is to switch to special edition.

SSE can also suffer from infinite loading screen but it is more rare because it results from other problems than 32 bit memory overflow. Some recommendations to address it:

• Make sure your game is up to date and running the latest version of SKSE
  • Make sure you have, at a minimum, SSE Engine Fixes installed.
  • Make sure your foundational utility mods, especially PapyrusUtil, are up to date and winning all asset conflicts. Be aware that Sexlab is bundled with an old version of PapyrusUtil that will often break your game if it wins asset conflicts with the modern version.
  • Review the memory-problem-fixing ini tweaks described in this post and consider adopting them. 

Hope that helps you resolve the issue!

@racooncityThis is the solution for the Problem if you interessed in :D 

2 hours ago, gregaaz said:

the LE mod Crash Fixes has superseded the old SKSE memory patch

8 hours ago, slvsaris said:

the LE mod Crash Fixes has superseded the old SKSE memory patch

IIRC, it also offers a better optional solution to the problem which memory patch is supposed to solve (disabled by default). It has an option to replace all memory allocations with malloc() calls.

Ive been having some issues implementing this mod, primarily that the outfits on the models in the Facility are completely see-through. It makes the characters invisible, other than a pair of floating hands and a floating head.

I've been running these mods, can anyone advise if any of them would conflict with the mod to cause this issue, or if there's any setting on these mods that might be changed to cause this not to happen

"FNIS Data
BodySlide and Outfit Studio
XP32 Maximum skeleton special extended
racecompatibility all-in-one scripted installer
Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE - FNIS Behaviour SE 7_6
KS Hairdos SSE
SkyUI_5_2_SE
PapyrusUtil SE
Fuz Ro D'oh
JContainers SE
NorthernBathhouses - SSE v2.0
Female Enemy Monster Aesthetics Leveled Encounters - Super Sexy Edition - Female-SSE
UIExtensions v1-2-0
RaceMenu - Racemenu Special Edition v0-4-16
HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) - HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v.2.11
BHUNP (UUNP Next Generation) SSE - UNP Remastered BHUNP Body with Bodyslides SSE
HDT Physics Extensions
Cosio_Main_5.7
Devious Devices SE & VR 5.1
SexLabArousedSSELoose-29
SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8
The Facility 0.74
The Facility SE Delta Patch 0.74-0.75
Skyrim Script Extender 64"

Any help would be very appreciated.

12 minutes ago, Kronopticon said:

Ive been having some issues implementing this mod, primarily that the outfits on the models in the Facility are completely see-through. It makes the characters invisible, other than a pair of floating hands and a floating head.

I've been running these mods, can anyone advise if any of them would conflict with the mod to cause this issue, or if there's any setting on these mods that might be changed to cause this not to happen

"FNIS Data
BodySlide and Outfit Studio
XP32 Maximum skeleton special extended
racecompatibility all-in-one scripted installer
Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE - FNIS Behaviour SE 7_6
KS Hairdos SSE
SkyUI_5_2_SE
PapyrusUtil SE
Fuz Ro D'oh
JContainers SE
NorthernBathhouses - SSE v2.0
Female Enemy Monster Aesthetics Leveled Encounters - Super Sexy Edition - Female-SSE
UIExtensions v1-2-0
RaceMenu - Racemenu Special Edition v0-4-16
HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) - HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v.2.11
BHUNP (UUNP Next Generation) SSE - UNP Remastered BHUNP Body with Bodyslides SSE
HDT Physics Extensions
Cosio_Main_5.7
Devious Devices SE & VR 5.1
SexLabArousedSSELoose-29
SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8
The Facility 0.74
The Facility SE Delta Patch 0.74-0.75
Skyrim Script Extender 64"

Any help would be very appreciated.

Did you build outfits in BodySlide?

Could you do us a favor please?  When making changes to the mod page it would be helpful to add a note to the changelog at the bottom saying that the update was just a page edit.  I really wish Lover's Lab separated page updates from file updates.

If it is not too much trouble :)

2 hours ago, slvsaris said:

Could you do us a favor please?  When making changes to the mod page it would be helpful to add a note to the changelog at the bottom saying that the update was just a page edit.  I really wish Lover's Lab separated page updates from file updates.

If it is not too much trouble :)

That would be easy to do, but just... why? ?

I mean, you can understand the mod wasn't updated by simply checking if the changelog was... well... changed ?

(As well as the mod version in the title)

1 hour ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

That would be easy to do, but just... why? ?

I mean, you can understand the mod wasn't updated by simply checking if the changelog was... well... changed ?

(As well as the mod version in the title)

We might not remember what version we actually have installed without going to look.  And when the mod page changes, the date shown by the change log also changes, making it appear as though what ever changes at the top were released at the date listed.  Then it is off to the thread to see if the author mentioned anything.

Really, you shouldn't have to do it because the site software SHOULD be smart enough to know the difference between an actual update and page text change.

Was just a suggestion, if you guys do not feel like doing it, that is perfectly fine.

On 3/31/2021 at 8:07 PM, DeltaAlphaHalo said:

after I sign the second document at the first secretary she stop responding and I'm stuck a the beginning

I had the same problem. I don't know how to fix it really, but I can tell you when I shut off every mod but this one and its dependents, it worked with a new character. 

When I relit all the other mods and such and tried again my cbbe stopped working- but that's another story. 

50 minutes ago, Kronopticon said:

No, But some mods I had installed previously had required it, I've tried running the the facility without it, but nothing seemed to have changed, any thoughts?

You have to build the outfits in outfit studio for this mod.  Running it for other mods do not count unless they are using the exact same meshes.

3 hours ago, Grimdolly said:

I had the same problem. I don't know how to fix it really, but I can tell you when I shut off every mod but this one and its dependents, it worked with a new character. 

When I relit all the other mods and such and tried again my cbbe stopped working- but that's another story. 

Have you installed fuz roh doh? It's a requirement.

1 hour ago, Kronopticon said:

No, But some mods I had installed previously had required it, I've tried running the the facility without it, but nothing seemed to have changed, any thoughts?

46 minutes ago, slvsaris said:

You have to build the outfits in outfit studio for this mod.  Running it for other mods do not count unless they are using the exact same meshes.

Yes, what @slvsaris said ?

7 hours ago, slvsaris said:

We might not remember what version we actually have installed without going to look.  And when the mod page changes, the date shown by the change log also changes, making it appear as though what ever changes at the top were released at the date listed.  Then it is off to the thread to see if the author mentioned anything.

Really, you shouldn't have to do it because the site software SHOULD be smart enough to know the difference between an actual update and page text change.

Was just a suggestion, if you guys do not feel like doing it, that is perfectly fine.

I get it, don't worry ?, and Prime doesn't like to update the mod details alone, so he probably hates me when I ask him. ?

Anyway, we are users too, but I never had problems with mod updating only the description, because I always check the file upload date and see if it matches the page update.

It usually is under each download, but in this case, the upload date is on g-drive. ?

On 4/2/2021 at 6:44 AM, Racoonity, Serah said:

Either manually install the mod or switch to Mod Organizer 2 instead of NMM. ?

That is something I cannot recommend under ANY circumstances.

I have been trying to do so, and it has been an absolute NIGHTMARE!

Even trying to go back to NMM has gotten me nowhere!

Looks like starting fresh is the only option I have. Fuck.

20 minutes ago, Jayomms said:

Wait... Nemesis can be used with Sexlab framework and SLAL Animations now? Did they finally get them to work? :O

No idea, but, just in case, I have both ?

Anyway, creature animations

Spoiler

(dwemer constructs)

won't work with Nemesis alone.

12 minutes ago, HyperonicX said:

That is something I cannot recommend under ANY circumstances.

I have been trying to do so, and it has been an absolute NIGHTMARE!

Even trying to go back to NMM has gotten me nowhere!

Looks like starting fresh is the only option I have. Fuck.

Sorry that you had troubles during installation, but the reward for getting a proper MO2 setup running is a total, non-intrusive, control over your modding experience, thing that NMM and other managers can't achieve, without tampering with Skyrim's folders.

(Yeah well, NMM can't achieve it in any case ?)

If you want, ask me about any issue you may have with MO2 and I'll be glad to help ?

5 hours ago, slvsaris said:

In Bodyslide to be exact. As a player you will normally never need to start Outfit Studio.

58 minutes ago, Jayomms said:

Are you saying you use fnis and nemesis? Or Sexlab and nemesis? Won't fnis and nemesis mess up things if both installed? :confused: ?‍♂️

Not if you always run FNIS first and Nemesis second.

Never noticed any issue, creatures work, SexLab works, mods requiring Nemesis work, but maybe you can tell me. ?

1 hour ago, obviouslyincognito said:

I know you say on the mod page that every update will require a new save, but do you think that there'll be a point in the future where this isn't the case?

No, not for now, sorry.

Not until the mods becomes a bit more stable and we stop fixing bugs or changing what we have done already. ?

image.png.de1dc3d863b6fde7444b72fc8836b740.png