8 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

I meant that I would have to stop using this mod due to the mandatory requirement for KS Hairs due to the fact that I have problems with KS Hairs.
By making the patch, I in no way wanted to offend or harass anyone. I was just trying to work around the KS Hairs requirement issue.

Do you crash when opening Racemenu or while browsing through hair?
Hope you don't mind me asking. ?

7 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Do you crash when opening Racemenu or while browsing through hair?
Hope you don't mind me asking. ?

I fly out when I try to found to my favorite SG hairstyle. Without any messages. I know messages about RaceMenu at CrashFixes.  It I did not appear.. The player's face just suddenly turns black and a crash occurs.

5 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

Okay. So I will wait for updates.. I heard it will be coming soon.?

I'm not sure about the "soon" part, but yes, more still have to come ?

2 minutes ago, Justgingeryt said:

Having some issues getting into the Facility? I've spoken to the guard who just tells me to go away, and the people at the inn in Marketh just tell me about a shipment? Any help? (I'm probably just being stupid!)

You may have encountered a hard lock, so the mod is over for you. ?
Try talking to the guard again, to check if he still repeats the same sentence.

If he does, then the only way to try another path is to reaload.

5 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

I fly out when I try to found to my favorite SG hairstyle. Without any messages. I know messages about RaceMenu at CrashFixes.  It I did not appear.. The player's face just suddenly turns black and a crash occurs.

Mmmh, never happened to me ?

I just get the message from crashfixes when switching hairstyle too many times.

Are you sure that message warnings in crashfixes.ini are enabled?

Do you have the racemenu precache killer installed?

3 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Are you sure that message warnings in crashfixes.ini are enabled?

Yes, the message is enabled.

4 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Do you have the racemenu precache killer installed?

It is not needed, as it is integrated into RaceMenu. Or am I not aware of something?

7 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

You may have encountered a hard lock, so the mod is over for you. ?
Try talking to the guard again, to check if he still repeats the same sentence.

If he does, then the only way to try another path is to reaload.

So, after reloading, same issue persists, I spoke to someone at the Inn and they again explained about the warden and shipment, went straight to the guard, and again his dialogue just ends in him telling me to go away.

I installed the main mod and the Delta patch, should I just install the main mod and not the Detla patch? 

Just now, Justgingeryt said:

So, after reloading, same issue persists, I spoke to someone at the Inn and they again explained about the warden and shipment, went straight to the guard, and again his dialogue just ends in him telling me to go away.

I installed the main mod and the Delta patch, should I just install the main mod and not the Detla patch? 

Ok, he told you to go away, that's exactly what he is supposed to do ?

Have you tried talking to him again?

4 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

Yes, the message is enabled.

It is not needed, as it is integrated into RaceMenu. Or am I not aware of something?

No, you're right, I just tried to install it externally too, but it didn't fix anything for me either. ?

4 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Could you tell me exactly what he says, please?

So I get the 'Hello' prompt, then I can choose either Miss or May I ask what is this place, he'll then say 'not another one blah blah I've done this 6 times' I can then only select 'that wasn't very nice' which he then tells me to go away

So I get the 'Hello' prompt, then I can choose either Miss or May I ask what is this place, he'll then say 'not another one blah blah I've done this 6 times' I can then only select 'that wasn't very nice' which and then tells me to go away

Ok, I'm trying to replicate.

What did you do before talking to the guard? Right after installing the mod.

Oh, and of course, you are trying it on a new game, right?

Just now, Racoonity, Serah said:

Ok, I'm trying to replicate.

What did you do before talking to the guard? Right after installing the mod.

Oh, and of course, you are trying it on a new game, right?

So installed the mod along with Delta patch, allowed Nexus Mod manager to install the Delta patch, used Alternative start to get a house in Marketh (however you spell it) and then spoken to the guard, again with him telling me to go away, spoke to people at the Inn who explained about the shipment, went back to guard, got told to go away again.

Started on a new game of course as per instructions

1 minute ago, kamenlollo said:

so, i finished the demo following the instruction video, but reading a bit of the post i noticed that there should be a scene with a dwarven construct, how can i reach that scene?

Read the F.A.Q. section on the mod details, please ?

So installed the mod along with Delta patch, allowed Nexus Mod manager to install the Delta patch, used Alternative start to get a house in Marketh (however you spell it) and then spoken to the guard, again with him telling me to go away, spoke to people at the Inn who explained about the shipment, went back to guard, got told to go away again.

Started on a new game of course as per instructions

Ok, did you try to talk to the guard a second time before going to the inn?

3 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Thank you ?, you don't know how much your offer means to us, but both me and Prime mod only for fun, as a hobby. ?

(Besides, I am a free spirit and I wouldn't like to wear the chain collar that comes with a Patreon account  ??)

See below.

? Are you on SE or LE? Which kind of clipping and on what?

The UUNP ooze is a know issue which will be fixed in the future.
(We won't fix CBBE clipping anytime soon since we're both UUNP users and we would have no way to test CBBE, sorry)

It sounds like sexlab hadn't start properly yet, when you tried to run the scene. ?

Her skin became dark, right? It sounds like a RAM issue, nothing we can do about it, sorry.
Try installing ENB Boost, even if you don't use ENB. ?

yes her skin did come dark and do reboot on computer and downloads  again good thing do not mind starting new character oh ks hair people need get one that for all first one in their lineup is male only hehe I made that mistake myself

3 minutes ago, Justgingeryt said:

Yes I did, tried to speak to him around 3-4 times after going to the Inn.

Just to clear things, I'm using the LE version

No not after, before going to the inn

4 minutes ago, Justgingeryt said:

Yes, tried speaking to him before going to the Inn, and after, and then speaking to him a 2nd time, do you want me to quickly record some gameplay?

Yes please. The weirdest thing is how you are able to talk to the innkeeper after talking to the guard. That's not supposed to happen and it doesn't happen for me nor Prime.

2 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Yes please. The weirdest thing is how you are able to talk to the innkeeper after talking to the guard. That's not supposed to happen and it doesn't happen for me nor Prime.

Just doing a quick reinstall of the mod, I'll do it without the Delta patch and see if that works, then I'll get back to you :D 

Just doing a quick reinstall of the mod, I'll do it without the Delta patch and see if that works, then I'll get back to you :D 

Nono, keep the delta patch please.
We are using that too.