4 minutes ago, Justgingeryt said:

Just doing a quick reinstall of the mod, I'll do it without the Delta patch and see if that works, then I'll get back to you :D 

Try going to the innkeeper first and, after that conversation, you should get a marker saying "Investigate the Tower".

If that doesn't happen, then there's probably something wrong in your installation.

15 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Yes please. The weirdest thing is how you are able to talk to the innkeeper after talking to the guard. That's not supposed to happen and it doesn't happen for me nor Prime.

Got the mod working, just downloading the main file, and not the Delta patch, and it seems to be working :) 

17 minutes ago, Justgingeryt said:

Got the mod working, just downloading the main file, and not the Delta patch, and it seems to be working :) 

Now try again with the delta patch, please.
Remember that the delta patch to 0.75 requires 0.74

So I've gone ahead and played through it twice now and I've go to say, well done! Very few mods have this much creativity, non-brokeness, and uniqueness put into a mod here. I also played the earlier version and thought I'd give my thoughts, reccomendations, and a couple of bugs that I noticed. I played this on SSE BTW. 

Bugs: 

- the back of the HR office, near the bed, has some missing walls. I didn't even notice it the first time around but they're back there. 

- (this isn't really a problem with the mod but is a problem nevertheless) if one has creature framework installed but not active, this can lead to the frozen dwemer sphere. This problem will make all spheres in the game frozen so it isn't a specific problem with this mod.

- i had some problems getting past Ellen the secretary. The way I fixed it was having the new dialog mod you guys reccomended as well as removing SLSO. I don't know why this mod was causing the problem or even if it was. But I do know that if I had it enabled, I couldn't talk to her, and if I didn't, everything worked fine. 

-the two male guards, both the one outside and the one just inside, had that black face bug for me. It didn't break anything else but was a problem

-another problem i ran into was some of those prisoners in that showroom area might get stuck in that weird dance rather than doing what their supposed to. Its probably not a huge deal and was fixed with leaving the area and coming back in, but it is something I wanted to mention

Good things:

- compared to the old beta (the one with the water wheel treadmill) this is significantly better in just about every way.

- despite problems, I really liked the puzzle segment. I was very unique and wasn't too difficult with one exception.

- i liked where things were going when you get captured and led off by the sphere. I dont know what you guys' plans are with that, but i would love to see you as the PC accidentally starting a fully automated dwemer prison. These machines would fix up it and go up and capture all the prisoners and staff on the upper prison. The Elenwin mentioned that that was an old method so it may not be you guys' plan but I thought I'd bring it up.

- the characters are pretty and don't all look identical like some other mods have problems with.

- the rubber items and bdsm devices you guys added are pretty phenomenal. Compared to what you guys took from ZAZ and DD, what you guys personal put in are way better. I specifically really liked the isolation rooms, the iron maiden, and the spread bdsm thing (the one that the nurse is locked into in one of the isolation cells)

- the writing for the situations, like with the dwarven sphere and the goo situation, is really good and engaging. You guys definitely want to continue it with the situations you will be in as a prisoner or in punishment.

Problems:

- the only problem I had with the puzzle segment was the fact that you had to push the main controller button a second time to open the button to open the three on the other side. This is a little backwards and was the only hurdle I really had a problem with

- although I know you guys are already working on it, I will mention that the prison does feel a little "small". More rooms and areas do need to be added with more items, devices, and fucked up things.

Reccomendations:

- one place the interior male guard mentions is a store room for plugs and other items. This should be a room that exists somewhere in the prison. This place could also stand for a early guard role, where you're responsible for guarding the storeroom. You would be required to make sure nothing is stolen and it would be checked at the end of every shift. You also could steal stuff yourself for yourself or other guards like unique plugs or bondage items and use them on yourself or those other guards.

- another place that should exist is a room for making prisoner food. This may or may not be connected to the canteen.  This could be all automated and just another room throughout the prison too or could be another job for the chef job

- a guard job that could be made would be running the front desk. This would allow you to vet new arrivals and interact with those leaving. This would give a little life to the prison as you could personally see the inflow and outflow of traffic.

- another full job, guard job, or guard punishment could be that of acting as a guard dog. Personally, I think it would work best as a guard punishment but you could make it its own guard role or full job altogether. This role would have you in the pet suit, a guard uniform or a unique guard dog uniform, a tail plug, and either a bone gag or maybe a gas mask. This job would require the dog to follow around another guard around the prison. She would bark and growl at the prisoners and get petted by the staff. At the end of the day, she would be put in a cage (maybe one of the ones already in the mod but i wouldn't mind seeing a unique one) somewhere in the guard barracks.

- I'd love to see more devices and bdsm objects in the future. A couple of ideas that I had would be: a double iron maiden, basically two prisoners are put in an iron maiden together and are forced exceptionally close together ( example being: d6d4fbe3243e341af629f746cc6b975a.jpeg

Minus the futa stuff, of course.)

- another bdsm item could be a human  display case located here and there throughout the prison, especially one or two in the HMs bedroom. This and the double iron maiden are the only two items I dont think exist within the hundreds of items ZAZ has to offer, so I thought I'd mention at least these two. 

- definitely add more items and gear that would really seriously break people. I really want to see that VES thing be an actual test of endurance. 

- make sure you guys keep up the good writing when in long term bondage. Having pop-ups or quick notes in the upper left really add to the experence and make long term bondage not boring.

- another situation you as a prisoner could be put in is a maze where you're stuck in with a bunch of bdsm gear and there are dangerous creatures in there with you.

There are a couple of other things I wanted to mention, like try not to make any job boring and don't do the entire beginning section again cause its good enough, but these are the things I wanted you guys to hear. Good luck and looking forward to the next update.

25 minutes ago, ashesIIashes said:

- i liked where things were going when you get captured and led off by the sphere. I dont know what you guys' plans are with that, but i would love to see you as the PC accidentally starting a fully automated dwemer prison. These machines would fix up it and go up and capture all the prisoners and staff on the upper prison. The Elenwin mentioned that that was an old method so it may not be you guys' plan but I thought I'd bring it up.

Hehe, I like this idea. 

Yeah, all the current plots sound promising, I love the variety, but this is for now my favorite.

Great mod! Even with bugs it's better than what I've played since "Trapped in rubber". In my playthrough, the ooze suit does not appear (like any devices that NPCs put on my character). Even if you equip the ooze suite through cheats, then after a while it will disappear. P.s. Sorry for the bad english, this is a google translator.

7 minutes ago, SturerEmil said:

Great mod! Even with bugs it's better than what I've played since "Trapped in rubber". In my playthrough, the ooze suit does not appear (like any devices that NPCs put on my character). Even if you equip the ooze suite through cheats, then after a while it will disappear. P.s. Sorry for the bad english, this is a google translator.

Thank you.
Yes, we know, there's another esp in one of my comments after the 0.75 patch.

18 minutes ago, ashesIIashes said:

So I've gone ahead and played through it twice now and I've go to say, well done! Very few mods have this much creativity, non-brokeness, and uniqueness put into a mod here. I also played the earlier version and thought I'd give my thoughts, reccomendations, and a couple of bugs that I noticed. I played this on SSE BTW. 

Bugs: 

1. - the back of the HR office, near the bed, has some missing walls. I didn't even notice it the first time around but they're back there. 
  2. - (this isn't really a problem with the mod but is a problem nevertheless) if one has creature framework installed but not active, this can lead to the frozen dwemer sphere. This problem will make all spheres in the game frozen so it isn't a specific problem with this mod.
  3. - i had some problems getting past Ellen the secretary. The way I fixed it was having the new dialog mod you guys reccomended as well as removing SLSO. I don't know why this mod was causing the problem or even if it was. But I do know that if I had it enabled, I couldn't talk to her, and if I didn't, everything worked fine. 
  4. -the two male guards, both the one outside and the one just inside, had that black face bug for me. It didn't break anything else but was a problem
  5. -another problem i ran into was some of those prisoners in that showroom area might get stuck in that weird dance rather than doing what their supposed to. Its probably not a huge deal and was fixed with leaving the area and coming back in, but it is something I wanted to mention

Thank you for the report and all the compliments. ?

Bugs

Spoiler
  1. There's a reason for it. ? 

2. Yeah... that's what usually happens when you don't activate mods ?

3. No idea, but we don't plan to do anything about SLSO, since we don't like the mod, sorry.

4. Try ENB Boost, even if you don't use ENB. Anyway, we'll change the way they look in the future, so don't worry about it for now.

5. That area wasn't completely implemented yet. 

As for the custom furniture, they're all from @Farmthat and @OpheliaComplex , for now. ?

49 minutes ago, ashesIIashes said:

- another full job, guard job, or guard punishment could be that of acting as a guard dog. Personally, I think it would work best as a guard punishment but you could make it its own guard role or full job altogether. This role would have you in the pet suit, a guard uniform or a unique guard dog uniform, a tail plug, and either a bone gag or maybe a gas mask. This job would require the dog to follow around another guard around the prison. She would bark and growl at the prisoners and get petted by the staff. At the end of the day, she would be put in a cage (maybe one of the ones already in the mod but i wouldn't mind seeing a unique one) somewhere in the guard barracks. 

Yes, this is indeed something we didn't think of, yet. If we'll add it, you'll be credited for it. ?

2 minutes ago, Justgingeryt said:

Would you recommend installing the delta patch via NMM or manually?

The way you feel more comfortable with, although many reported issues with NMM and I'd suggest everyone to switch to MO2, but that's my opinion.

Just be sure to: 

1. Keep 0.74
  2. Overwrite 0.74
  3. Start a new game
26 minutes ago, Justgingeryt said:

Would you recommend installing the delta patch via NMM or manually?

Let me echo @Racoonity, Serah's recommendation to go to MO2, but if you are sticking with NMM probably the safes way to install the delta patch is to manually install it. That will ensure that NMM doesn't unexpectedly uninstall components of 0.74 that need to stay in place while it is preparing the 0.75 delta patch for installation.

In MO2, you can just choose "merge" during install and let its new files overwrite 0.74 where required (or even install it separately and give it asset load priority if you really want to play it safe)

5 hours ago, stas2503 said:

Hmm ... The fact is that, for example, I have KS Hairs 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 or Apachii Hairs causing crashes to the desktop when I'm in RaceMenu. And I cannot explain it in any way. But when I make such patches, everything works fine for me, and I no longer need to use an extra 5 GB hairstyle package.

Do you need 1.5 and 1.6, does that do anything? Just use latest version 1.7. KS hairs have 792 hairs for female https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68311?tab=description

I also have Apachii hairs and i don't remember any crashes in racemenu for at least 2 years. Then again i don't browse through the hairs often at all, normally i just load a preset i saved before. It's easier than doing all the tweaking for face etc. when starting a game.

As for modders i don't know about NPC creation but i assume you can do that outside of Skyrim with CK or some tool?

Edit:

32 minutes ago, gregaaz said:

In MO2, you can just choose "merge" during install and let its new files overwrite 0.74 where required (or even install it separately and give it asset load priority if you really want to play it safe)

Don't use merge, that's old NMM way of thinking which must be purified from this world ?  (Just sort list by priority always and install all mods and their patches separately. You'll never lose track of them this way.)

27 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

As for modders i don't know about NPC creation but i assume you can do that outside of Skyrim with CK or some tool

We personally did all faces in Racemenu and then, with a couple of tweaks too long to explain ?, overwrote CK's NPC exported facegendata ?

(Well, except the nurse and a couple of unused prisoners which are from a mod we credited)

26 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Do you need 1.5 and 1.6, does that do anything? Just use latest version 1.7. KS hairs have 792 hairs for female https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68311?tab=description

I also have Apachii hairs and i don't remember any crashes in racemenu for at least 2 years. Then again i don't browse through the hairs often at all, normally i just load a preset i saved before. It's easier than doing all the tweaking for face etc. when starting a game.

As for modders i don't know about NPC creation but i assume you can do that outside of Skyrim with CK or some tool?

I only use KS 1.7 and the SMP add-on, and I had no issues with The Facility, other than the whole alpha fighting hair thing, and that's an engine issue. 

26 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Edit:

Don't use merge, that's old NMM way of thinking which must be purified from this world ?  (Just sort list by priority always and install all mods and their patches separately. You'll never lose track of them this way.)

To paraphrase The Big Lebowski, that's like, your opinion, man ? All kidding aside, on a smaller setup what you described is best. I do find that even with separators and all the other fun tools that I prefer to not have my patches all be in separate line items. Just gets too cluttered. The exception of course is when they need to have split entries for asset override management. Either way is fine.

1 hour ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

The way you feel more comfortable with, although many reported issues with NMM and I'd suggest everyone to switch to MO2, but that's my opinion.

Just be sure to: 

1. Keep 0.74
  2. Overwrite 0.74
  3. Start a new game

Something interesting,

After installing the Delta patch through NMM, no dialogue options show to start to quest ?

1 hour ago, gregaaz said:

Let me echo @Racoonity, Serah's recommendation to go to MO2, but if you are sticking with NMM probably the safes way to install the delta patch is to manually install it. That will ensure that NMM doesn't unexpectedly uninstall components of 0.74 that need to stay in place while it is preparing the 0.75 delta patch for installation.

Also as much as I'd love to move over to MO2, I currently have a tremendous amounts of mods installed, and would probably take a whole day to move everything over to MO2 

14 minutes ago, Justgingeryt said:

Something interesting,

After installing the Delta patch through NMM, no dialogue options show to start to quest ?

I did the same thing earlier and there was no issue for me. I have no idea what might be the problem for you, sorry. ?‍♀️

36 minutes ago, Justgingeryt said:

Something interesting,

Ok, one last thing, please. Could you save and reload in front of the gatekeeper?

35 minutes ago, Justgingeryt said:

Also as much as I'd love to move over to MO2, I currently have a tremendous amounts of mods installed, and would probably take a whole day to move everything over to MO2 

It almost sounds like the mod's SEQ file is getting wiped out somehow. You might want to try going into xEdit, right clicking on the Facility ESP file and choosing "generate SEQ file" and see if that helps

7 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Hide contents

The dollsuit has not been implemented yet, but trust me, if you found only 2 endings, you didn't try all dialogues. ?
(Some have skill checks)

Did you check if anyone heard anything at the inn?

no i didn't check that ;o , what do you mean by skill checks exactly?

54 minutes ago, Justgingeryt said:

As someone who made the same mistake you made in using vortex, I would still reccomend switching over to MO2. Its miles better than what you're currently using.

25 minutes ago, gregaaz said:

It almost sounds like the mod's SEQ file is getting wiped out somehow. You might want to try going into xEdit, right clicking on the Facility ESP file and choosing "generate SEQ file" and see if that helps

26 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Ok, one last thing, please. Could you save and reload in front of the gatekeeper?

Just an update on things,

After manually installing the Delta patch, everything is working perfectly, could of been NMM messing things up

20 minutes ago, kronnos44 said:

no i didn't check that ;o , what do you mean by skill checks exactly?

Spoiler

Your PC skills get checked during certain dialogue lines, so you may have different outcomes, depending on how you developed your character. ?