15 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Nylon bodysuit doesn't crash now but it makes body invisible. I can see head, hands and legs.

This is with the latest version and the delta patch on LE. Built UUNP devices in Bodyslide.

Here, I fixed it. Could you check again if it makes you crash, please?

The Facility.7z

6 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

0.74 to 0.75 [LE] Patch - 0.74 and a save without the updated outfits are required

1. Fixed: oozes use slot 32 now
  2. Changed: pink ooze stages from mxw catsuit to Ravena catsuit
  3. Fixed (hopefully): Nylon suit

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10eEU9bK_6AnnYJmEK_c0pudGzl8nKtsx/view?usp=sharing

0.74 to 0.75 [SE] Patch - 0.74 and a save without the updated outfits are required

Thanks to @gregaaz
See changelog above.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MMDJxGNdB5DceaKuv0mn-KPdTKcrqupt/view?usp=sharing

for me ooze suit still had a little bit of clipping after update

opening it up in outfit studio, rightclick "body" -> copy bone weight -> mask weighted vertex -> move that single vertex lower -> copy bone weight again -> save

rebuilding bodyslide with this completely fixed the clipping for me

interview fallback mechanism on misa doesnt work if i enter the facility by telling gatekeeper im inspector

i want to start my interview -> you had one already remember? -> at the entrance, with the guard -> dialogue ended -> hi again

also the texture for visitor catsuit....

Spoiler

image.png.907311e92f9e9c0bacfce0f0236cbe48.png in photoshop

image.png.abe3ad57ba50fd8c2b83c5f45cae979f.png in game

would be nice to have the red colour cleaned up

12 minutes ago, ahboojiga123 said:

opening it up in outfit studio, rightclick "body" -> copy bone weight -> mask weighted vertex -> move that single vertex lower -> copy bone weight again -> save

Thank you, but I'll ask if I need any help with outfit studio.

14 minutes ago, ahboojiga123 said:

interview fallback mechanism on misa doesnt work if i enter the facility by telling gatekeeper im inspector

i want to start my interview -> you had one already remember? -> at the entrance, with the guard -> dialogue ended -> hi again

also the texture for visitor catsuit....

Hide contents

image.png.907311e92f9e9c0bacfce0f0236cbe48.png in photoshop

image.png.abe3ad57ba50fd8c2b83c5f45cae979f.png in game

would be nice to have the red colour cleaned up

Anyway, you're free to make any adjustment you want to the texture.

12 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

I personally don't like the dog muzzle much, but that must be because I like cats more than dogs.?
Though, I could try to add cat ears to a hood. ?

i would like to see a cat muzzle in game :D 

Just now, sinola said:

i would like to see a cat muzzle in game :D 

Well... me too ?

I'm not that good at creating stuff from zero, I can only mix and merge existing models ?

well i was doing a fresh thing new install and all and got this consistancy failure when doing the check in fnis

Missing AnimFile ..\DDC\gallowspole_woodenhorse_struggle.hkx for character, mod RRTheFacility
Missing AnimFile ..\DDC\gallowspole_woodenhorse_idle.hkx for character, mod RRTheFacility

i might be a dumb dumb as im using the file dropped yesterday but i had thought to report it

when the character is forced to wear certain clothes, such as devious devices, for example when the guard at the entrance puts the various devious devices on you, a pop-up message comes out on the screen, saying that these objects have been put on my character, but looking at the character or in the inventory, I can't find / see anything, the same problem occurs with the ooze suit, what is the cause of this problem? how can i fix it?

also side note, where can i find the missing sbbe hands output in bodyslide? because its the thing that causes some issues with cbbe such as the ooze hands being...off. built in cbbe but hands being unnp isnt a friendly mix. the rest of the body is fine though for matching up

1 minute ago, kamenlollo said:

when the character is forced to wear certain clothes, such as devious devices, for example when the guard at the entrance puts the various devious devices on you, a pop-up message comes out on the screen, saying that these objects have been put on my character, but looking at the character or in the inventory, I can't find / see anything, the same problem occurs with the ooze suit, what is the cause of this problem? how can i fix it?

i had the same issue, make sure the new devious device 5.something is installed and uninstall the intergration assets and expansion. those are taken care of with the new dd mod. the link to it is in the description of this one

3 minutes ago, roofus__ said:

also side note, where can i find the missing sbbe hands output in bodyslide? because its the thing that causes some issues with cbbe such as the ooze hands being...off. built in cbbe but hands being unnp isnt a friendly mix. the rest of the body is fine though for matching up

I'll take care of ooze clipping issues in the future, but anyway, CBBE uses vanilla hands and UUNP has its own to build, which come with bodyslide. ?

8 minutes ago, roofus__ said:

well i was doing a fresh thing new install and all and got this consistancy failure when doing the check in fnis

Missing AnimFile ..\DDC\gallowspole_woodenhorse_struggle.hkx for character, mod RRTheFacility
Missing AnimFile ..\DDC\gallowspole_woodenhorse_idle.hkx for character, mod RRTheFacility

i might be a dumb dumb as im using the file dropped yesterday but i had thought to report it

Check your DD installation: it seems that some furniture animations are missing.
Are you using contraptions? (always from DD 5.1)

1 hour ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Check your DD installation: it seems that some furniture animations are missing.
Are you using contraptions? (always from DD 5.1)

i do have contraptions installed yes. as for the cbbe hands when doing the batch build there is **only** an option to build with the unnp hands, no option to opt out of it or use vanilla hands or cbbe. its why i asked. because of this many gloves in the past have clipped with the arms such as the long gloves so its not just a issue i have with this mod. ill redo some dd installs because i just checked this and for some reason the only option i get from talking to the guard is "hey lady come here"> "what is it">"i need a hole to fuck">then theres 3 options one for denying, calling it your choice and a third one. i think sexlabs dialogue is the cause but unsure. no animation comes from it. removing the dd subfiles kind of broke a lot of things for me

Edit - during the glance over contraptions wasnt installed. but i am still having issues with the guard. ill do another runthru of trying to fix the order but the dialogue isnt showing up even after talking to the innkeeper. i believe this was an option with dd beforehand but it doesnt have a mcm menu anymore so cant toggle it

1 hour ago, kamenlollo said:

I have the same problem and cant solve it. Everything up to date by you ? I found out that it must something like a script error since when i manuel put the things on there a on char. So an Bodyslide issue it isnt.