11 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Huh? Did someone say "spoiler"?
It sounded more like "teaser".

Yeah, I heard it too! I wonder what that might have been...

Reveal hidden contents

I think I just found a new playground! ??

2085735206_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_03_30-23_05_01_30.png.336c44fb3999ed310848ed3852488db5.png

Where is that from ? Also!

Spoiler

also i got the dwemer ending , the interrogation ending

but it seems whatever i do , i get to the puzzle , or is there another ending next too interrogation and dwemer ?

i played around did some different dialouge , but got too the same point -> the puzzle

am i missing something ? some more content?

8 hours ago, SilentAntagonist121 said:

@Racoonity, Serah @Prime66 

Sorry if this question has been answered before, but I couldn't obviously find it.

Do you guys have a Ko-Fi or Patreon or something? 

I love your work so far, and,  if I can, I'd love to support it's development a little.

Thank you ?, you don't know how much your offer means to us, but both me and Prime mod only for fun, as a hobby. ?

(Besides, I am a free spirit and I wouldn't like to wear the chain collar that comes with a Patreon account  ??)

8 hours ago, DeltaAlphaHalo said:

as anyone have clipping issue with everyone in the facility

See below.

6 hours ago, bigpineapple said:

Did a full run with 0.75, aside from the clipping issues here and there and some items being invisible (the doll hood its invisible no matter what setting I set with the device hider) no major issues, I even got the Dwermer and the Maiden ending right! :D

promising mod, keep it kinky lads.

? Are you on SE or LE? Which kind of clipping and on what?

The UUNP ooze is a know issue which will be fixed in the future.
(We won't fix CBBE clipping anytime soon since we're both UUNP users and we would have no way to test CBBE, sorry)

5 hours ago, mollydeal said:

bug report no sex animation with guard at entrance just froze but still worked it way through event just no sex animation.  arm binders did not work either although ran across that problem before with arm binders was for rope bondage arm binders this time. I am a LE user

It sounds like sexlab hadn't start properly yet, when you tried to run the scene. ?

5 hours ago, mollydeal said:

oh other thing the sectary changed skin color in the scene after panic attack and where in cell.

Her skin became dark, right? It sounds like a RAM issue, nothing we can do about it, sorry.
Try installing ENB Boost, even if you don't use ENB. ?

2 hours ago, Grimdolly said:

E gads, which ones am I supposed to be using? I thought they were patches not updates. My apologies.

I'm doing a full uninstall of all mods and will be reinstalling everything I want to keep or use. So hopefully I can get to play in the facility soon,

0.74 with the 0.74 to 0-75 patch and, if you really want everything up to date, there are some bodyslide files and another esp a few comments after the 0.74-0.75 patch ?

Sorry for the mess, everyone, but those were just updates meant for testing ?

1 hour ago, kronnos44 said:

Where is that from ? Also!

Hide contents

but it seems whatever i do , i get to the puzzle , or is there another ending next too interrogation and dwemer ?

i played around did some different dialouge , but got too the same point -> the puzzle

Spoiler

That's just Zaz 8+'s IKEA ?

It's going to become a requirement in next versions.

To reach that, coc zbftestzone in the console, after installing Zaz 8+

3 hours ago, stas2503 said:

Made a patch for 0.75 LE, which allows you to get rid of KS Hairdo`s addiction

The Facility 0.75 Hair Patch.7z 7.29 MB · 3 downloads

We made KS Hairdos a requirement exactly because we didn't want to copy meshes and textures to our mod, since every female NPC we are going to add will have one of those hairstyles?

In any case, sure, you can make the patch, but we'd like to point out that there will be no support from us, sorry. ?

Thank you so much for all your work on bringing this mod to life.  It's easily my favorite thing in Skyrim these days.

I would love to see a story hook where a male PC gets hired to fix the stuff in the maintenance room and the ooze there triggers a sexchange curse ala Sexlab Hormones, which would then require some "training."

1 minute ago, granger40203 said:

Thank you so much for all your work on bringing this mod to life.  It's easily my favorite thing in Skyrim these days.

I would love to see a story hook where a male PC gets hired to fix the stuff in the maintenance room and the ooze there triggers a sexchange curse ala Sexlab Hormones, which would then require some "training."

In the end we decided not to add any kind of male support, sorry. ?

alright, after much trouble many reinstalls and headaches i finally have things squared away for things functioning as intended for the most part. the mittens equipped as it should have and foolishly ill assume the rest is working as well. the only issue i have left is ctd jsut after obtaining the maintanance key. but ill deal with that later. dont have the patience for it just yet. and du note this was the version that was before the ctd fix version so i already knew i was behind

So i simply followed the video tutorial on how to solve the Boiler Room Puzzle. But when i press the 3 Buttons in the same order as in the video, the gears simply do not work like in the video shown. is the combination randomly generated each time?

28 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:
  Hide contents

Could you also respond to my spoiler comments ? i'm still wondering if there's more

here it is:

Spoiler

9 minutes ago, xJBx2004 said:

So i simply followed the video tutorial on how to solve the Boiler Room Puzzle. But when i press the 3 Buttons in the same order as in the video, the gears simply do not work like in the video shown. is the combination randomly generated each time?

Yes. I was lucky in the video?, as I said below it. 

7 minutes ago, kronnos44 said:

Could you also respond to my spoiler comments ? i'm still wondering if there's more

here it is:

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry, I missed it ?

Spoiler

1. Try choosing different lines during dialogue.
  2. Try improving some of your skills.

18 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Yes. I was lucky in the video?, as I said below it. 

Sorry, I missed it ?

Reveal hidden contents

1. Try choosing different lines during dialogue.
  2. Try improving some of your skills.

?  improve my skills? but i'm such a dummy ?

Spoiler

i pretty much tryed all dialogue leading up too the puzzle , do you mean the puzzle also leads to different endings? or no?

cause i hear people talking about the doll suit , havent seen that yet

And what skills?? O.o

2 minutes ago, kronnos44 said:

?  improve my skills? but i'm such a dummy ?

Hide contents

i pretty much tryed all dialogue leading up too the puzzle , do you mean the puzzle also leads to different endings? or no?

cause i hear people talking about the doll suit , havent seen that yet

Spoiler

The dollsuit has not been implemented yet, but trust me, if you found only 2 endings, you didn't try all dialogues. ?
(Some have skill checks)

Did you check if anyone heard anything at the inn?

58 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:
  Hide contents

AND

Spoiler

zaz 9 will be coming out soon! (I hear)

1 hour ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

We made KS Hairdos a requirement exactly because we didn't want to copy meshes and textures to our mod, since every female NPC we are going to add will have one of those hairstyles?

Hmm ... The fact is that, for example, I have KS Hairs 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 or Apachii Hairs causing crashes to the desktop when I'm in RaceMenu. And I cannot explain it in any way. But when I make such patches, everything works fine for me, and I no longer need to use an extra 5 GB hairstyle package.

4 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

Hmm ... The fact is that, for example, I have KS Hairs 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 or Apachii Hairs causing crashes to the desktop when I'm in RaceMenu. And I cannot explain it in any way. But when I make such patches, everything works fine for me, and I no longer need to use an extra 5 GB hairstyle package.

You mean while browsing in Racemenu? Yeah, me too, when I change hairstyle too many times, but that's because of an engine limitation, failing to allocate memory or something like that ?
It's said in a crash fixes message appearing when crashing in Racemenu. ?

How does that relate to NPC hair? 

27 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

You mean while browsing in Racemenu? Yeah, me too, when I change hairstyle too many times, but that's because of an engine limitation, failing to allocate memory or something like that ?
It's said in a crash fixes message appearing when crashing in Racemenu. ?

How does that relate to NPC hair? 

When copying a hairstyle into a mod, I always uncheck the Playlable flag so that the copied hairstyle does not appear in the list in the RaceMenu. I think the ctd are precisely because of the number of hairstyles available.
And why should I have 2000 hairstyles in the RaceMenu list, when 246 from SG Hairs are enough for me.

2 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

When copying a hairstyle into a mod, I always uncheck the Playlable flag so that the copied hairstyle does not appear in the list in the RaceMenu. I think the departures are precisely because of the number of hairstyles available.
And why should I have 2000 hairstyles in the RaceMenu list, when 246 from SG Hairs are enough for me.

No, sorry, what you see as "RR_hair" in our mod will be removed in future updates, exactly because we added KS Hairdos as a master.
There will only be one (unplayable) KS Hairstyle among our mod records, which will be used as dummy for adding new NPCs ?

1 minute ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

No, sorry, what you see as "RR_hair" in our mod will be removed in future updates, exactly because we added KS Hairdos as a master.

Okay ... Since this mod does not suit me, then I will not bother you ... Good luck with your work.

When copying a hairstyle into a mod, I always uncheck the Playlable flag so that the copied hairstyle does not appear in the list in the RaceMenu. I think the ctd are precisely because of the number of hairstyles available.

What I'm trying to say is that the fact we forgot to flag the hair we copied from KS as unplayable is due to our initial attempt not to make a KS a requirement, but in that way, we would have needed to copy every mesh and texture we would have liked to use, as you did in your patch.

With KS as a requirement, there is no need to copy assets.

We'll just mark old records as "unplayable", so, if this is the reason why you made the patch, don't worry, we won't clutter racemenu with hair ?

Okay ... Since this mod does not suit me, then I will not bother you ... Good luck with your work.

Then why making a patch for it in the first place and not just point the thing out to us, if you were not that interested? ?

Anyway, thank you, you too. ?

3 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Then why making a patch for it in the first place and not just point the thing out to us, if you were not that interested? ?

Anyway, thank you, you too. ?

I meant that I would have to stop using this mod due to the mandatory requirement for KS Hairs due to the fact that I have problems with KS Hairs.
By making the patch, I in no way wanted to offend or harass anyone. I was just trying to work around the KS Hairs requirement issue.

3 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

I meant that I would have to stop using this mod due to the mandatory requirement for KS Hairs due to the fact that I have problems with KS Hairs.
By making the patch, I in no way wanted to offend or harass anyone. I was just trying to work around the KS Hairs requirement issue.

No need to apologize, as I said, you are free to make any patch you want. ?

I was only trying to explain, in a very clumsy way ?, why we made KS hair a requirement and that anyone can make any patch they like, but we won't give any support to external patches, that's all. ?

2 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

No need to apologize, as I said, you are free to make any patch you want. ?

I was only trying to explain, in a very clumsy way ?, why we made KS hair a requirement and that anyone can make any patch they like, but we won't give any support to external patches, that's all. ?

Okay. So I will wait for updates.. I heard it will be coming soon.?