14 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

Thank you for the Log. 

Something else SSE players could try for me is to remove all Texture from our mod because I highly suspect they are the ones causing issues. 

Then coc directly into the Facility

coc RRRubber 

I'm not convinced about the texture conversion with CAO - I think they need to go through NifScope to be properly converted. Have you a working .zip for LE now? I could try again, if no one else is able to.

17 minutes ago, Marie.R said:

I'll take a look at the SSE version, I suspect there are incompatibilities with other mods.

You said you have the SSE kit set up, right? Can you please convert the LE esp to SSE again. The one in the Patch 1 

4 minutes ago, cripplingdepression99 said:

don't know if I found a bug in the LE or not : when I restarted the two generators in the therapy room and unlocked access to upper level, the buttons up the second floor can't be pressed, did I do something wrong or it's a bug?

Nope. Someone besides your character has been there before. Maybe they left some kind of information behind... ?

Hey,thanks for the update but i have a crash after i talk to the Warden and to Ellen and read all 3 contracts.

The Power of the Facility turn off and she give me the key for the maintenance room, than the game crash.

And i cant load a saved game in the facility.

LE Version, fresh character.

15 minutes ago, Tr_veller said:

I'm not convinced about the texture conversion with CAO - I think they need to go through NifScope to be properly converted. Have you a working .zip for LE now? I could try again, if no one else is able to.

Have you ticked the texture optimization tab? CAO has never given me any problem until now

12 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Nope. Someone besides your character has been there before. Maybe they left some kind of information behind... ?

These puzzles are a lot more involved than I was expecting. It's brilliant, but has led to my pea brain getting completely stuck. I've got the secondary boiler going, but no matter what I do, the buttons for the Backflow Pump remain blocked. Any hints you can give this dumdum?

6 minutes ago, rhalin said:

Hey,thanks for the update but i have a crash after i talk to the Warden and to Ellen and read all 3 contracts.

The Power of the Facility turn off and she give me the key for the maintenance room, than the game crash.

And i cant load a saved game in the facility.

LE Version, fresh character.

It never happened to us, and we can reproduce it, sorry.

Could you post your papyrus log and load order (in a spoiler please)?

Also, do you use crash fixes?

13 minutes ago, abcdefghilmn said:

Have you ticked the texture optimization tab? CAO has never given me any problem until now

I did. So, I've just now downloaded the latest patch, run it through NIf Optimiser (see above) and then CAO.

Not got a full install of SSE with all required masters at the moment, which means I've not been able to convert the .esp, so if someone could try this one out:

(what was interesting was that the original .esp did NOT complain about the missing masters, so I'd definitely ditch that .zip as I really don't think it will work. (plus it's missing some fixes))

399588456_TheFacilityV0.7LE.7z

p.s. - I have NO problems with someone sorting the SE version out, I really have no ego on this, just trying to do my bit to help :)

12 minutes ago, SilentAntagonist121 said:

These puzzles are a lot more involved than I was expecting. It's brilliant, but has led to my pea brain getting completely stuck. I've got the secondary boiler going, but no matter what I do, the buttons for the Backflow Pump remain blocked. Any hints you can give this dumdum?

Press the left button on the console again after you unlock the gate to the backflow combination buttons.
I think I'll write it in the 

Spoiler

manual too, sorry. ?

22 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Spoiler

Old journal speaks about a pipe but i don't see one.

Sorry, stuck in this part ?

4 minutes ago, Tr_veller said:

I did. So, I've just now downloaded the latest patch, run it through NIf Optimiser (see above) and then CAO.

Not got a full install of SSE with all required masters at the moment, which means I've not been able to convert the .esp, so if someone could try this one out:

(what was interesting was that the original .esp did NOT complain about the missing masters, so I'd definitely ditch that .zip as I really don't think it will work. (plus it's missing some fixes))

399588456_TheFacilityV0.7LE.7z 664.05 MB · 0 downloads

p.s. - I have NO problems with someone sorting the SE version out, I really have no ego on this, just trying to do my bit to help :)

Not an expert, ma in theory form 43 or 44 are the same for SE. I have been running a lot of mods from LL as form 43 and never had any problem.

I'll try with your file as soon as possible.

2 minutes ago, Zaflis said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Old journal speaks about a pipe but i don't see one.

Sorry, stuck in this part ?

The journal isn't the only source of information left behind ?

Just now, SilentAntagonist121 said:

That's the problem I'm having. I can't unlock the backflow combination buttons. I can open the gate to them, but they remain covered and inaccessible no matter what I do with the console buttons.

I'm sorry, I meant the gate to them ?

11 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

I'm sorry, I meant the gate to them ?

Spoiler

I have translated manual and also used console command to give myself Frostbite spell to go along with Flames if i need it... There is a fire burning under 1 pipe using the books and planks, but i can't make sense of the 7 buttons in console. I also can't get past the door that is at the oil leak. I have tried opening the little vent above console to always keep it open. Then trying pressing left button and some other buttons and left again as it instructed but it's stuck and... The most "left" button i assume means first button at the corridor, not 1 of the 3 at back of the same corridor.

Edit: The "Investigate Objects" activation isn't doing anything by the fire, in the little corner room after boilers.

Hi i have problem with the normale Inspector outfit i use UNP but that is maybe the bodymodell himself whitch makes the Problem,Also i have discoverd that dwemer spher the waren will stuck after you restart the facility the put a gag in your mouth an then she roll in a corner and stopps doing anthing. 

3 minutes ago, Zaflis said:
  Hide contents

I have translated manual and also used console command to give myself Frostbite spell to go along with Flames if i need it... There is a fire burning under 1 pipe using the books and planks, but i can't make sense of the 7 buttons in console. I also can't get past the door that is at the oil leak. I have tried opening the little vent above console to always keep it open. Then trying pressing left button and some other buttons and left again as it instructed but it's stuck and... The most "left" button i assume means first button at the corridor, not 1 of the 3 at back of the same corridor.

Spoiler

Left button of the console, not of the corridor. 

Are you sure you fixed the steam leak above the secondary boiler?

1 minute ago, sinola said:

Hi i have problem with the normale Inspector outfit i use UNP but that is maybe the bodymodell himself whitch makes the Problem,Also i have discoverd that dwemer spher the waren will stuck after you restart the facility the put a gag in your mouth an then she roll in a corner and stopps doing anthing. 

I couldn't understand which is the problem with the inspector outfit, sorry.

Spoiler

As for the sphere, try another combination. ?

20 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Reveal hidden contents

Left button of the console, not of the corridor. 

Are you sure you fixed the steam leak above the secondary boiler?

Spoiler

I can't actually find a gas leak. I even went back to a save where i restart the puzzle in the generator floor, filled water tanks and started boilers, then looked around. All pipes look intact.

36 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

I couldn't understand which is the problem with the inspector outfit, sorry.

Reveal hidden contents

As for the sphere, try another combination. ?

I meant the outfit cuts off the arms of my character. Its maybe the body mod himself its called something with nymphs. The combination works :)