3 minutes ago, sinola said:

I meant the outfit cuts off the arms of my character. Its maybe the body mod himself its called something with nymphs. The combination works :) 

Could you post a picture of the outfit, please?

SE user here, I managed to enter the facility (with the guard in the bad scenario i guess?) with no issue.

I have minimal setup, converted everything using CAO and batch built outfit without worring about conversion (this might come back and bite me later, but for now no issues).

I don't know what went wrong with the other conversion, could it be a conflict with other mods? I am running a minimal setup.

For completeness, I did not convert to form 44, I am running LE Patch posted by @Prime66 but not the patch from @Marie.R.

I did not rebuilt facegen either, but used the face discoloration fix mod. I will try to advance a little in the quest, but don't have much time. I will test extensively during the weekend, and if I am able I will also try to convert Bodyslide to SSE since there are not many outfit and some might not even need conversion (e.g. wrist bindings).

Either way, will report later on my progress and I will also test the file posted by @Tr_veller

EDIT: Entering on my own after taling to the guard seems to work fine as well

19 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Are you on SE?

I played the legendary. Also have the problem that after the scene with the liquid the two girls not want to talk to me. They doing nothing when it try to talk to them the text always says they are busy

IMG_20210326_000820.jpg

15 minutes ago, sinola said:

No legendary 

Sorry, but I couldn't replicate your issue.

Spoiler

539055930_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_03.26-00_14_32_28.png.50042090e5d6c650ca643ec70b381d69.png

I'm not sure what the cause might be. Which body did you say you're using?

Also, try to follow the steps on my Wardrobe page, please.

2 minutes ago, sinola said:

I played the legendary. Also have the problem that after the scene with the liquid the two girls not want to talk to me. They doing nothing when it try to talk to them the text always says they are busy

IMG_20210326_000820.jpg

She should forcegreet. I can't replicate this either, but I reported your issue to @Prime66.

1 minute ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Sorry, but I couldn't replicate your issue.

Reveal hidden contents

539055930_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_03.26-00_14_32_28.png.50042090e5d6c650ca643ec70b381d69.png

I'm not sure what the cause might be. Which body did you say you're using?

Also, try to follow the steps on my Wardrobe page, please.

Its called nymph girls of skyrim can be found on nexus. 

Any idea why the girls are busy? 

Just now, abcdefghilmn said:

Mmmm

Hide contents

Am I supposed to get stuck into the cage after activating gears?

Spoiler

It depends...  How long? ?

1 minute ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Hide contents

It depends...  How long? ?

Spoiler

I'd say a solid couple of minutes now? I keep hearing gagged voices in the background. I will wait more

Hi guys, not sure if you have already picked up on this but there seem to be a lot of LE head part textures packed wit this mod. NSF is fingering one of them in the crash-on-zone-entry issue. I'm writing a full test report but wanted to give you a heads up about that one.

8 minutes ago, sinola said:

Its called nymph girls of skyrim can be found on nexus. 

I'd suggest you to use a UUNP or CBBE body. Those are the only ones I made BodySlides for, sorry.

Any idea why the girls are busy? 

No, sorry, Elenwen starts a conversation with me on her own, but maybe @Prime66 will be able to tell you more.

1 minute ago, abcdefghilmn said:
  Hide contents

I'd say a solid couple of minutes now? I keep hearing gagged voices in the background. I will wait more

No, that's too long. SE or LE?

6 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

No, that's too long. SE or LE?

SE, let me restart the quest

Also, @Prime66 after being stuck in the cage I don't see savefiles generate before entering the facility, I don't know it it is because I did not use the form 44 esp or if there is an issue to fix :)

By the way bugs aside (inevitable) it looks super great!

Edit: restarted the quest, nothing happens. Does the mod write in the logs?

Ok, so, my review. I love the overhaul, there are some interesting rooms here.

I do think I found all of the seven outcomes, but with several problems, most at the maintenance section. (edit: LE version)

Spoiler

-Does the final button sequence change with every playthrough? I know you have to "fuck up" to get the outcome of the Warden sphere binding you, but I'm not sure exactly how. Also is there any real difference between using books or wood? Sphere comes out even if I keep his tube blocked.

-And speaking of that outcome... I don't have any animations for the sphere installed. The mod description says in that case, the animations will simply be skipped. But instead of just skipping, the sphere just stays in the corner and nothing happens. I'm sitting there with the black bondage. Does the mod end after that or am I missing out something after the sex? I'd like to avoid shoving more animations into this old, already half-broken install just for a sex scene, if I could just skip it it would be great.

-The part where you light the books on fire seems to bug frequently. I cast a fire spell at it but it won't catch fire. I sometimes get some notifications on the upper left corner. I have to reload and keep trying until it decides to work.

-Frequently, after I do set the books on fire, one of the gates closes, and I can't get out to proceed to the next stage. Using TCL to walk past that gate lets me continue, but you should know that something is off with that gate.

-This is likely on my end, but some of the staff's haircuts are a bit bugged out. I assume this is because my KS Hairdo seems to be outdated (the you link is not the one I have, I'll have to update it, it seems; I hope it doesn't break anything). Other than that, I have the requirements up to date.

Anyway, the seven outcomes that I think there are. Did I get them?

Spoiler

-Inspector (might be my favorite)

-She is expecting me (I love this one too)

-Piss off the staff at the end (includes Goo)

-Do everything right and clean, sign up for work (includes Goo)

-Do everything right and clean, sign up for volunteer therapy (includes Goo)

-Fail the quest by pissing off the guard. 

-Warden Sphere, although I can't finish it properly I assume there's an outcome here since you failed to restart the facility.

17 minutes ago, Shion11 said:

i have three things that aren't working/mixtextured

the nylon suit will crash causing but i'll do some testing on my end for that and here's the screenshots of the golden suit and hazmat suit.the ctd is a problem on my end, but theres minor clipping on the gloves

Reveal hidden contents

20210325162554_1.jpg.e615977c5889c700dab8e9e51bfa473e.jpg20210325160633_1.jpg.132dc7310df8d4bc4ad7ccb2eb5d3214.jpg20210325160638_1.jpg.684f9ad62d2bca987862f232ae49665c.jpg20210325160831_1.jpg.01f2de5cc71307f178be6342cc1b5ee2.jpg20210325160834_1.jpg.a3ea507a112280251af893e387f49634.jpg

Suit crashing.log 208.61 kB · 0 downloads

it works.log 394.6 kB · 0 downloads

Ok, try to check the golden suit in another cell, maybe an exterior.
The hands clipping on the nylon suit are a known bug, but it's easy to fix them, as I only need to copy the ooze and change textures.

I couldn't replicate the missing textures for the hazmat suit.

Spoiler

14836203_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_03.26-00_43_05_54.png.8085effbb6b060be21a966ddf245bce1.png484267750_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_03.26-00_42_30_19.png.0ba4a420f5289e4eca296f75356d3604.png1930016404_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_03.26-00_42.01_03.png.e3fde10b2ec7c5d7d7cfe1b5e1f60be6.png