will be possible the new sla extended or inflation framework could cause onflict with whorecrux? i have reinstalled crux from scratch still no gems pops on birth stage ,but if disinstall inflation sl survival feature doesnt work.i am bit confused since i am tot nab about modding

3 hours ago, chuBBies1 said:

just a tad bit puzzled lol.

No worries, isn't clear in the description. You can upgrade small gems to rose at a shrine for now. Medium and large you need to create whorecrux dust in smithing to make amythyst then talk to a male NPC with that in your inventory.

2 hours ago, cascen said:

will be possible the new sla extended or inflation framework could cause onflict with whorecrux? i have reinstalled crux from scratch still no gems pops on birth stage ,but if disinstall inflation sl survival feature doesnt work.i am bit confused since i am tot nab about modding

I've been testing with SLAX and SLIF and not came across any issues there. I'm guessing you have an issue with the meshes, as the pointers do appear but no object. You should have 9 files like data/meshes/wcx/whorecruxLGAmth.nif and an empty mesh in that folder too.

If those are being loaded correctly I am not certain. If you have papyrus log enabled and come across the issue then it may have some clue in there. If you upload your log after you get the issue I can take a look.

1 hour ago, RMCW said:

No worries, isn't clear in the description. You can upgrade small gems to rose at a shrine for now. Medium and large you need to create whorecrux dust in smithing to make amythyst then talk to a male NPC with that in your inventory.

I've been testing with SLAX and SLIF and not came across any issues there. I'm guessing you have an issue with the meshes, as the pointers do appear but no object. You should have 9 files like data/meshes/wcx/whorecruxLGAmth.nif and an empty mesh in that folder too.

If those are being loaded correctly I am not certain. If you have papyrus log enabled and come across the issue then it may have some clue in there. If you upload your log after you get the issue I can take a look.

sry mate but the mod dont have any meshes folder i ve checked everything,just re uploaded whole mod from loverlab 5 mins ago,these r the folders inside : wcx.json SKSE scripts interface whorecrux.esp and meta.ini,indeed on my data meshes i dont have any wcx folder. plus only in your 0.10 version of mod theres a meshes folder,maybe u forget to upload it in last version 0.16?

1 hour ago, cascen said:

sry mate but the mod dont have any meshes folder i ve checked everything,just re uploaded whole mod from loverlab 5 mins ago,these r the folders inside : wcx.json SKSE scripts interface whorecrux.esp and meta.ini,indeed on my data meshes i dont have any wcx folder. plus only in your 0.10 version of mod theres a meshes folder,maybe u forget to upload it in last version 0.16?

You need both the 0.1.0 assets file for your version of skyrim, and the 0.1.6 main file.
The assets file is separate because they are one of the few things that actually has to be build separately for SE and LE.

12 hours ago, Tenri said:

You need both the 0.1.0 assets file for your version of skyrim, and the 0.1.6 main file.
The assets file is separate because they are one of the few things that actually has to be build separately for SE and LE.

oh wow thats it ty ,odissey finally end here.maybe he should wrote in a description how to install correctly the mod,or i am the only one idiot who doesnt know how install ???XD

On 1/21/2021 at 5:09 PM, green365 said:

off topic but wheres that choker from in the screenshots? been trying to find one as a mod for SE for ages but no joy so far.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/158921-wcx-whorecrux-sele/?do=findComment&comment=3231485

58 minutes ago, cascen said:

for some reason only the vag pool is filled at the end of scenes,even having oral or bum activity,is it normal or bugged?

There is a bug with FHU pool currently while the SPIRIT FRACTURING quest is running. It is fixed in dev version, I'll likely release that this weekend.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/158921-wcx-whorecrux-sele/?do=findComment&comment=3250415

umm i think i might have got something broken

so ive cured the curse, the quest completed, dissapeared from the journal menu, and the debug section from MCM shows no debuff being applied, every thing seems normal

then i went on to do a dungeon crawl, and in the middle of it, a gem birth occured seemingly for no reason? the arousal is low, FHU is nor where near the triggering amount ive set, and there isnt any sex scene running, my character had litterally just finished off a draugr.

and the strangest part is, the gem birth only gave 1 small gem (I had the default 1 large+1 medium setting), and didnt even start the whorecurx quest. there is no quest running, the constant FHU filling and arousal increase dosent happen, but the skill and magicka debuff have been applied. that small gem could be transformed into rose using a shrine, but couldnt be reabsorb (presumably because the quest isnt active).

if i trigger the quest manually through MCM, it ignores the already present small gem 1, and ends after the other gems have gone back into PC. leaving PC with 1 extra gem in her pocket. the debuff all reset tho, but i dont suppose it is ideal to have a extra gem

I rolled back to a save file during the dungeon, and the same thing happened a little further down the dungeon. ill try to roll back to a even ealier savefile and see if it happens again.

any clue as to why this is happening or what can i do to diagnose it? 

Skyrim Special Edition 2021-01-22 8_06_59 PM.pngSkyrim Special Edition 2021-01-22 8_07_16 PM.pngSkyrim Special Edition 2021-01-22 8_07_22 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 2021-01-22 8_07_34 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 2021-01-22 8_24_53 PM.png

edit: reloading to a save file before i cured the curse seemed to have fix it, something must have gone wrong while i initially complete that whorecrux quest. I cant recall anything strange tho, the only notable difference is that i made sure to clear the arousal, as in the previous save where the bug occured, my character triggered a auto masturbate from SL release right as she enter the dungeon (but that didnt trigger the quest, the gem pop out much later)

anyway it looks like i manage to fix it, still no idea why

13 hours ago, normal24yearoldstudent said:

Thanks for reporting, I'll look into that. I have not seen the problem while testing myself.

1 hour ago, phantasm2x said:

I have a problem: one on whorecruxes dropped right in the dungeon exit, and I exit dungeon when approaching it.
Any ideas how to retrieve it?

Id just use console to move it to you for now. Target the gem in console and type moveto player

20 hours ago, normal24yearoldstudent said:

umm i think i might have got something broken

so ive cured the curse, the quest completed, dissapeared from the journal menu, and the debug section from MCM shows no debuff being applied, every thing seems normal

then i went on to do a dungeon crawl, and in the middle of it, a gem birth occured seemingly for no reason? the arousal is low, FHU is nor where near the triggering amount ive set, and there isnt any sex scene running, my character had litterally just finished off a draugr.

and the strangest part is, the gem birth only gave 1 small gem (I had the default 1 large+1 medium setting), and didnt even start the whorecurx quest. there is no quest running, the constant FHU filling and arousal increase dosent happen, but the skill and magicka debuff have been applied. that small gem could be transformed into rose using a shrine, but couldnt be reabsorb (presumably because the quest isnt active).

if i trigger the quest manually through MCM, it ignores the already present small gem 1, and ends after the other gems have gone back into PC. leaving PC with 1 extra gem in her pocket. the debuff all reset tho, but i dont suppose it is ideal to have a extra gem

I rolled back to a save file during the dungeon, and the same thing happened a little further down the dungeon. ill try to roll back to a even ealier savefile and see if it happens again.

any clue as to why this is happening or what can i do to diagnose it? 

Skyrim Special Edition 2021-01-22 8_06_59 PM.pngSkyrim Special Edition 2021-01-22 8_07_16 PM.pngSkyrim Special Edition 2021-01-22 8_07_22 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 2021-01-22 8_07_34 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 2021-01-22 8_24_53 PM.png

edit: reloading to a save file before i cured the curse seemed to have fix it, something must have gone wrong while i initially complete that whorecrux quest. I cant recall anything strange tho, the only notable difference is that i made sure to clear the arousal, as in the previous save where the bug occured, my character triggered a auto masturbate from SL release right as she enter the dungeon (but that didnt trigger the quest, the gem pop out much later)

can U tell me step o step to cure that curse ?

2 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

Small
1) Use a shrine.

2) Select the rose Whorecrux in inventory.

Medium/Large

1) Craft Whorecrux dust in smithing.

2) Talk to male npc and ask them to help.

3) Select the rose Whorecrux in inventory.

Once they are all absorbed the curse will end.

4 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

since RMCW answered you about the method,  ill give some of my own advice instead

Sapphire and flawless sapphire can be hard to come by. for normal sapphire, you can get a one from mistveil keep, steal two on sapphire(npc), one in mara's eye den, and a few through the paragon in the forgotten valley. as for flawless ones, the easiest would be the one in Dieblla inner sanctom. there is also one on a ledge on the left side outside Auriel inner sanctom. or you can just buy them from the merchants added by this mod

Black souls gem are tricky too, you can noramlly come across them every so often but there isnt alot of garanteed place to get them, i suggest installing a mod to allow you to resuse those lightning rods in Soul cairn (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/35483). falion and enthir dont sell alot of black soul gem, and you may need up to 6 or 7 balck soul gem or more if you hit spirite fracture lvl 4.

be sure to set a longer time for gem birth than the reabsorbtion cool down, otherwise you wont have any time window to cure the curse. 

try to collect enough resource before reabsorbing, as if you can only reabsorb a few gems but not cure the curse completly, as you take the time to look for more sapphire/soul gems, the curse will just continu to progress further and you basically wasted what youve done so far.

personally ive play with economy overhaul and SL release, one makes getting septims much harder and raise the price of all items, the other force my character to release herself uncontollably at high arousal. the resulting expreience can be pretty damn challenging. 

oh and if you happen to use Apropos and Baka‘s version of FHU, consider lowering the slowdown debuff of those mods. the whorecrux curse will usually make your character stay at high FHU amount, combine with the slow effect from apropos, you may end up with less than 10% speed, which essentially makes you unable to move whatsoever.

3 hours ago, normal24yearoldstudent said:

since RMCW answered you about the method,  ill give some of my own advice instead

Sapphire and flawless sapphire can be hard to come by. for normal sapphire, you can get a one from mistveil keep, steal two on sapphire(npc), one in mara's eye den, and a few through the paragon in the forgotten valley. as for flawless ones, the easiest would be the one in Dieblla inner sanctom. there is also one on a ledge on the left side outside Auriel inner sanctom. or you can just buy them from the merchants added by this mod

Black souls gem are tricky too, you can noramlly come across them every so often but there isnt alot of garanteed place to get them, i suggest installing a mod to allow you to resuse those lightning rods in Soul cairn (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/35483). falion and enthir dont sell alot of black soul gem, and you may need up to 6 or 7 balck soul gem or more if you hit spirite fracture lvl 4.

be sure to set a longer time for gem birth than the reabsorbtion cool down, otherwise you wont have any time window to cure the curse. 

try to collect enough resource before reabsorbing, as if you can only reabsorb a few gems but not cure the curse completly, as you take the time to look for more sapphire/soul gems, the curse will just continu to progress further and you basically wasted what youve done so far.

personally ive play with economy overhaul and SL release, one makes getting septims much harder and raise the price of all items, the other force my character to release herself uncontollably at high arousal. the resulting expreience can be pretty damn challenging. 

oh and if you happen to use Apropos and Baka‘s version of FHU, consider lowering the slowdown debuff of those mods. the whorecrux curse will usually make your character stay at high FHU amount, combine with the slow effect from apropos, you may end up with less than 10% speed, which essentially makes you unable to move whatsoever.

thx for ur suggestion

On 1/24/2021 at 6:02 PM, cascen said:

the bum pool still doesnt work,only vag r filled ,tested in any possible way. it messing up even apropos2 reading any activity as vag activity

Not sure your problem, FHU is unrelated to apropos2. Only vag pool should fill from this mod. If you can provide more information on your issue I may be able to help.

On 1/25/2021 at 2:30 AM, LinksSword said:

uh oh..

?

On 1/25/2021 at 4:52 AM, LinksSword said:

does anyone know of any mods that control your arousal? i know DD has piercing that will shock you at random.

Off the top of my head: DCL has the frigid wash potions. STA can reduce arousal on spank, but of course it will also increase arousal with masochism.