On 3/1/2021 at 3:40 AM, eicosa said:

Can't figure out what to do with all these Sapphire Cruxes. Questlog says Gods might help, but - Sanguine won't answer my prayers, priests don't have anything to say bout them, shrines don't change anything, neither do standing stones ...

I really like the concept of this mod, but I have this same complaint.

There should be something that provides a clue as to what's happening and what needs to be done. It shouldn't be a random, "oh hey, I can craft something with this gem that came out of me - no idea what that something is, though" and then, once you craft it, a random dialogue option where you ask a guy to cum on it - because, why?

As it is right now, the quest log says "maybe the gods can help" and that's the only direction you get, which is worse than no direction, because it's a false statement.

Suggestion -- Add a dialogue option with the various temple priests where you ask if they know what the gem is and they tell you about the curse and what to do. Or give you a book to read, if you don't want to add a bunch of dialogue trees.

22 hours ago, tookachinchilla said:

Suggestion -- Add a dialogue option with the various temple priests where you ask if they know what the gem is and they tell you about the curse and what to do. Or give you a book to read, if you don't want to add a bunch of dialogue trees.

Yes, agreed, we will be adding more dialogue etc to help players. There will be different ways to deal with the gems too.

To deal with medium and large sapphire, at the moment you need to use an anvil and craft whorecrux dust.

On 3/17/2021 at 4:48 PM, user9120975435 said:

Is this wonderful mod still being worked on? The "Planned" section looks amazing!

Simply not had time for modding recently but I do plan to update this mod and the next update will be a big one.

I've been playing this mod for a while, and it's great stuff.  A lot more stable than I would expect.  A way I found to work around an issue:

It's kinda unavoidable that a gem might get stuck somewhere unreachable.  Save the game.  You can load an earlier save where you had the gem, drop it, target it, then reload your current file.  If you open ` menu, the gem will still be targeted no matter where it is.  enter "moveto player" command and it will fall at your feet. 

I'm currently playing setup so that only a small gem drops first, giving me a chance to get to a shrine to cure the condition.

My only gripe is that the medium and large gems are... essentially the same in how annoying they are to deal with.  Medium is almost just as difficult as Large.  The sapphires aren't the problem, it's mostly the black soulgem.

I can't wait to see what you have NPCs do with them.  The simplest thing would be to make jewelry.  Devious buzzers to put on you?  Enchant an item with them?  How will you get your power back now?  Can't wait.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AthenaESIV
On 3/29/2021 at 3:15 AM, Trill0 said:

My only gripe is that the medium and large gems are... essentially the same in how annoying they are to deal with.  Medium is almost just as difficult as Large.  The sapphires aren't the problem, it's mostly the black soulgem.

We are working on some things that will be integrated into future updates. Mainly lore and story related stuff, as well as better explanations via different methods in game how the mod is supposed to work.

I will be sharing some test files here, and will also add an alternate version which makes the recipes much less harsh.. Namely by removing the need for black soulgems. Might start by making it simply require any soulgem or petty soulgems - or something else entirely that is like an easy mode for people to chose at any time via an NPC or another interaction.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Added to the Exception list.

• Soulgem Oven
  • iNeed
  • Campfire / Frostfall
  • Become a Bard
  • Whore Craft

{
	"stringList" : 
	{
		"spells" : 
		[
			"[SGO4] Main Menu...",
			"[SGO4] Toggle Soulgem Scanner",
			"Actions: iNeed",
			"Build Campfire",
			"Harvest Wood",
			"Instincts",
			"Songbook: songs of Skyrim",
			"WC - PerkTree",
			"Access Stash",
			"Check Succubus Stats",
			"Cry For Help",
			"Leak Semen",
			"Spank Someone",
			"TDF Player Dance",
			"Wash Feet"
		]
	}
}

I also just found out that disabled actors can pick up a whorecrux.

I had already did the shakedown scene at the Riften gate so the shakedown guard was disabled. When a whorecrux dropped near him it disappeared into his inventory with a quest marker right at the spot he stands at.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/6/2021 at 10:28 AM, Anunya said:

That's definitely something I ran into, so thanks!

Question for you: what are the triggers?

On 5/6/2021 at 11:54 PM, jbezorg said:

Whatever you set them up to be. Required mod below.

*reads the question again and then my answer*

Ah... Reading comprehension in the early AM.

For testing I had them set up at 100% chance at the end of sex.

For normal play-through it's 25% for medium and 15% for large on Player SLSO orgasm. It introduces a game where you risk creating more trying to get rid of the ones you have, 

Guest AthenaESIV
On 4/16/2021 at 12:03 PM, xLLUser said:

Do you have any rough estimate on when the next update will be? Like is it worth holding off on a new playthrough, or can I just install the current version and upgrade mid-game?

Mod looks really good so far!

On 4/25/2021 at 5:23 PM, OtherMoleva said:

any eta on update?

It will be a good while yet, but it will have a lot of stuff in it when it comes. We are still in the planning stages right now, though I am not sure what RMCW has cooking. I think his biggest concern is fixing gems falling through the floor, and lost whorecruxes in general. My focus on the update is on the narrative elements, story, and instructions. We'll be discussing it more and more on the discord as activity ramps up.

On 5/7/2021 at 12:01 AM, jbezorg said:

I also just found out that disabled actors can pick up a whorecrux.

I had already did the shakedown scene at the Riften gate so the shakedown guard was disabled. When a whorecrux dropped near him it disappeared into his inventory with a quest marker right at the spot he stands at.

I'll pass this along in case RMCW misses it, that is def a problem lol. Tyty! Ty for the patch too, I am making alternate recipes for people to chose from, I had an esp ready but started adding in other stuff and it got lost in the mix.

3 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

I'll pass this along in case RMCW misses it, that is def a problem lol. Tyty! Ty for the patch too, I am making alternate recipes for people to chose from, I had an esp ready but started adding in other stuff and it got lost in the mix.

You're welcome!. Thanks for the mod! Use the Sexlab triggers too if you want.

Guest AthenaESIV
2 hours ago, jbezorg said:

You're welcome!. Thanks for the mod! Use the Sexlab triggers too if you want.

All thanks goes to RMCW, they created everything :) I'm sure he'll take a look at the triggers when time permits. tyty!

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent mod. Been having a lot of fun with this one. I'm very excited to see where development ends up.

On 5/5/2021 at 11:48 PM, jbezorg said:

To get around the low level issue of black soul gems never dropping or being for sale by a merchant I created 2 sexlab triggers. They will convert a medium or large sapphire whorecrux into their corresponding amethyst whorecrux.

Whorecrux Triggers.7z 750 B · 11 downloads

Thanks, jbezorg; I haven't tested these, but they're setup with your recommended percentages.

On 1/10/2021 at 6:05 AM, RMCW said:

I haven't used the mod but it doesn't overwrite the activator records. I think it may replace the objects entirely though, I haven't looked

Likely all it would need for all the shrines to work is for the following:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.c6158e6a968d4037162b598d9a9ef966.png

To be added to each of the "Shrine of x" activator records added by Wintersun. This can be done in xEdit quite easily.

I don't know anything of the mod though so I am just guessing that it has replaced all the vanilla activators with its own from looking at the esp in xEdit.

Wintersun doesn't touch the activator records of the original shrines to the divines. Enai's got a policy of making clean, relatively un-intrusive mods that are highly compatible. He merely adds new activators for his full pantheon of gods, scattered throughout the world. I really recommend the mod, it's one of my favourites.

I made a compatibility patch between Wintersun and Whorecrux, adding the script records you recommended. I've only tested it the once (been having issues keeping a stable save going), but it worked without issue on the St. Alessia shrine. All of Wintersun's added god shrines can now convert small whorecruxes, even daedra with the exception of Sanguine and Molag Bal for lore-reasons.

My patch is a form 44 record for SSE, and is flagged as an ESL/ESPFE. If someone wants this for LE, just make overrides in xEdit for all the "Altar" and "Shrine" activator records in Wintersun, whilst avoiding "Boons".

Wintersun Whorecrux Patch.esp

• 1 month later...

Posting the beta here for anyone that wants to try 0.2.0 early. It's a big update and I've excluded a few things from this version.

The full version of 0.2.0 will be coming soon but could be as long as a month.

Please read the important section carefully before trying:

IMPORTANT
---------
1) If you are running on an existing game, new save required. You may be able to get away with cleaning the previous version from your save before installing the new one, especially if it's near the end of your load order. Apologies for this, I needed to change form IDs, this shouldn't ever need to be done again. If you don't have the mod installed already you can install it without new save game. 
2) Toys is now required. The mod is lightweight and can run alongside DD and ZaZ.
3) Install ONE or ALL of the following mods: 
-- vuldur.esm
-- Forgotten DungeonsSSE.esm / Forgotten DungeonsALL.esp (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - Most of the possible locations are from this mod.)
-- BleakFallsBarrowRevisited.esp
-- EmbersharMineRevisited.esp
-- HaltedStreamCampRevisited.esp
-- SteepfallBurrowRevisited.esp
-- UstengravRevisited.esp
-- WhiteriverWatchRevisited.esp
---------

New - SLIF inflation based on gems to birth. SLIF may not work well on SE, I need feedback on that.
New - Damage to health and stamina when plugged and requiring birth. This will get worse the more inflated character is. If you don't have SLIF, you won't see inflation but damage is still applied. This will not kill.
New - Gems are randomly moved from containers, cells and actors other than the player to phase 2 locations (currently mysterious merchants or dungeon locations). This will pickup a gem if it fell through the floor so you can just leave it (and assume it was lost) and it will turn up eventually.
New - Mysterious merchant content. Only mysterious merchants from a city you have visited will be used. Getting your gems back won't be as easy so you will want to try to avoid this outcome. This is the first of several "phase 2" outcomes for whorecrux gems. In future versions there will be "phase 3" outcomes too, which put the gems in a far worse situation than "phase 2". The merchant content will be expanded into several possible quests also.
New - Merchant slave quest
New - Merchant fetch quest
New - Merchant void quest
New - Merchant whore quest
New - Merchant gloryhole quest
New - Dungeon locations from Forgotten Dungeons, Revisited series and Vuldur added for use as gem phase 2 locations.
New - Plug, gag, bindings, yoke and gag detection (Toys/Zaz/DD)
New - Potion to help with effects of Whorecrux curse; If you don't have one, you can get one from a Mysterious merchant through dialogue (spirit fracture rank 2 or above required).
New - Request Toys keys from mysterious merchants.
New - Being plugged or belted prevents reabsorption and birth. If belt is broken (toys only) will allow reabsorption / birth.
New - Gems held by player are now converted to Rose from any state automatically at 50 + x orgasms since last birth (due to Aedra trying to help you out of the situation). In most cases this means that you can only get this conversion to happen at max spirit fracture. But you could get it to trigger in other circumstances too, such as being plugged.
New - Gems held by player are now converted to Amythesyst on DragonSoul increase
New - Particle effect when expelling gems.
New - Optional journal blocking and optional auto save when blocked. This applies when at high spirit fracture. The journal blocking is released when player has orgasm in SexLab scene or lowers spirit fracture level.
New - Map blocking at high spirit fracture. This is released when the player has an orgasm in SexLab scene or lowers spirit fracture level.
New - Protection is added from whorecrux trigger after being cured. This will not stop the orgasm trigger but it will stop the others for a while. This is so that you can't instantly retrigger from one of the other ways after being cured.
New - Option to prevent Spirit Fracturing before first dragon kill
New - You can now change enjoyment gained during SL animation while Spirit Fracturing is running from MCM. You can also disable by setting to 0.
New - Breast inflation based on spirit fracture level
New - MCM options for SLIF inflation
New - MCM option for turning on/off xp restriction & buy/sell prices change from spirit fracture
New - MCM option for enabling/disabling SSLX skill gain/loss.
New - PlainCollar, PlainRoseCollar and PlainRubyCollar for Toys.

Updated - More dialogues.
Updated - Value of Whorecrux gems increased by 10* to stop theft.
Updated - Optimised/improved gem meshes.
Updated - Exceptions added to list, please post if you have any that need adding to the default list. (Thanks jbezorg for providing yours)
Updated - Gem drop chance is decreased by recent sex (player orgasm required), lasts for around 10 mins easing off linearly.
Updated - Who knows? I updated a lot of stuff.
Updated - JSON for notifications split into mutliple files.

Removed - FHU inflation (cum filling) removed, made redundent by the new in mod solution that better suits the purpose. FHU is still used for calculations and can be a triggering method if installed.

Fixed - Birth/Reabsorb scenes now use busy check from Toys, avoiding previous issues.
Fixed - Gem textures.
Fixed - Disabled actors being picked up gem pickup (Thanks to Tenri for fix).
Fixed - Skill loss via SSLX.
Fixed - Mysterious Merchant facegen (Thanks to AthenaESIV for fixing).
Fixed - Major bug with the UI element.
Fixed - Many things I cannot remember right now.

[BETA-V1-V4 FILE REMOVED, OUTDATED, use BETA 5 below]

UPDATED - Fixed a couple of small issues reported and issue with FHU not installed (soft dependency issue).

MAJOR UPDATE

This update fixes issues some people were having in SSE as well as some smaller issues.

There were more form ID issues that were only showing on SSE. I have had to update for both LE and SE though and if you were using Beta 1-4 you will need to clear it from your save before updating or new game. Sorry I didn't find this earlier in testing.

Now that this is 100% fixed thanks to some help from the Toys team, I can confidently say you are not going to need a new save game or savegame cleaning after this version. Apologies again.

[REMOVED, LATEST VERSION IN DOWNLOADS]

Edited by Bratty Cheeks - RMCW
3 hours ago, RMCW said:

3) Install ONE or ALL of the following mods: 
-- vuldur.esm
-- Forgotten DungeonsSSE.esm / Forgotten DungeonsALL.esp (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - Most of the possible locations are from this mod.)
-- BleakFallsBarrowRevisited.esp
-- EmbersharMineRevisited.esp
-- HaltedStreamCampRevisited.esp
-- SteepfallBurrowRevisited.esp
-- UstengravRevisited.esp
-- WhiteriverWatchRevisited.esp

So being an innocent virgin user of this mod, I'm looking first to figure out what to install. What's the reason for needing one of these mods? What happens if there are none? I think If I know that I'd be able to determine if I want 1, 3, or all :D

Edited by VirginMarie
5 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

So being an innocent virgin user of this mod, I'm looking first to figure out what to install. What's the reason for needing one of these mods? What happens if there a none? I think If I know that I'd be able to determine if I want 1, 3, or all :D

The dungeon mods are locations that the "Whorecrux" gems can end up if lost or left somewhere out of sight. An NPC could have one of the gems and simply sell it on to one of the merchant NPCs added by the mod or move it to a safe location stashed away in a dungeon.

Keep them on your person and nothing will go wrong! You could drop them at times, and NPCs may steal them though so best to be careful. If there are none, something could go terribly wrong, like a gem could just get sent to oblivion instead. I should probably put a check in for that :P

But for now include at least one of the mods, forgotten dungeon gives most of the locations.

On 5/6/2021 at 6:48 AM, jbezorg said:

To get around the low level issue of black soul gems never dropping or being for sale by a merchant I created 2 sexlab triggers. They will convert a medium or large sapphire whorecrux into their corresponding amethyst whorecrux.

Thanks for sharing this.

Unfortunately I have not been able to test but I believe this will cause issues with reference aliases becoming unset by the mod. This may lead to quest markers pointing to incorrect locations.

Basically when deleting a gem or creating a new one reference aliases need to be refilled and the quest objective needs to be reset for the markers to be updated.

This could cause more significant issues with the latest version.

Guest AthenaESIV

Congrats on the update, this new stuff is all so good!

My opinion may be biased, but this has hands down become my favorite sandbox & content mod for SL :)