ah yes the birth did happen on its own for me once now, took around 2 3 days but it did occur without the trigger of a orgasm or others, also man you really need to nerf the price drop or atleast add a difficulty slider ?? Like holy shit merchant wants 20000 and "thats with a very strong barter potion i brew" for a black soul gem well rip me, because i only got like 8000 gold 2000 lost because of my clumsy slut. But i can't blame her, part of her head can hardly think straight and now im at level 2 nearly level 3.

i mean i got some shit luck, sure i found 3 lucky charms to prevent curse loot but i triggered 2 now i got 1 managed to remove all of the dd devices somehow except for the damn vaginal plug which is keeping my character constantly filled and slower, and 2 medium and 2 large whorecrux to worry about. Currently going to steepfall Burrow because there are black gems located in that place.

sure ain't attempting to finish the main quest anytime soon until the curse is gone.

9 hours ago, normal24yearoldstudent said:

is there something wrong with the facegen?

I'll look into that, thanks for reporting.

6 hours ago, LinksSword said:

also man you really need to nerf the price drop or atleast add a difficulty slider ?? 

Lmao?I will add a difficulty slider, current settings can be hard. By the way, the prices will only get worse if you don't get those gems absorbed... Sure you will scrape the gold together somehow, or you could try mining instead :D

ok so i kinda fixed the black face bug? It could be some conflict on my end that i am unable to find out, if nobody else is experiencing this bug execpt me

I basically use the "setnpcweight" command to force the game to update the face data (Im not really sure how the game works on this but apparently it works). still, no idea how the bug happen in the first place, but at least there is a manual fix

Skyrim Special Edition 2020-12-31 5_51_08 PM.png

Thanks for a realy amazing mod,  And thanks for the 1.15 update to add some shouting.  Do i assume correct that i just add the names as i see them from the shout list in game?

"[AddItemMenu - Search]"
            "P.O.E.T Hypercube"
            "SGO | Main Menu"
            "TARDIS: Summon"

This is a really interesting mod. I've discovered the whole personality excretion thing not too long ago and there is a real lack of it

One thing that would be even better is if crux were in the shape of onaholes instead of soul gems. I'm not a modder so I have no idea what it would need. (All I know is that it would need modeling). Maybe for a future update

how do i get rose whorecrux?

edit figured it out, also i reduced birth multiplier to 0, and orgasms to trigger large soul gem at 20, because my character is a sexual deviant and orgasms way too many times that at default the game would be unplayable. 

Some ideas i had: 

i think in the future perhaps the greybeards or Paarthumax might have knowledge on the whorecrux and your character can get some info either from them or through books that they have in their collection, perhaps they could also know a very hard way to remove the curse without the use of rose whorecrux? maybe you have to somehow defeat aludin to do it this way? 

Also maybe at first your characters instinct would be to go to a some sort of healer but be told that there's nothing that can be done so you would have to learn that the greybeards might know on your own.

Another feature i would like to see is a birth duration option that solely based on time, no orgasms needed where each stage the gems you birth will get larger so state 1 you would only birth small gems and so on. Making it a real fight against time situation.

Or for another option instead of your own orgasms its dependent on others orgasm count when they sex you up to trigger the whorecrux. Or perhaps have it so you could toggle both at the same time if you feel like a real sadist.

Can somebody who has used this explain how the gameplay actually works?

The write up on the front page doesn't make it clear how much or how often this is going to mess with my game, or how you get cursed, or how gems get stolen, or a bunch of other things I care about.

I already have a lot of mods wrecking my experience rate, but I also use SXP so it's mostly moot.

How do you get cursed? Is it avoidable?

How does the curse advance? Why? Can you avoid it?

How do you transform and absorb your whorecruxes?

How do you lose them?

How hard is it (really) to get them back?

How to you get rid of the curse?

How much fun is any of this?

It feels like this should integrate with SGO3 or FM. I'm never going to use FHU unless I end up rewriting it.

47 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

The write up on the front page doesn't make it clear how much or how often this is going to mess with my game, or how you get cursed, or how gems get stolen, or a bunch of other things I care about.

I already have a lot of mods wrecking my experience rate, but I also use SXP so it's mostly moot.

How do you lose them?

It feels like this should integrate with SGO3 or FM. I'm never going to use FHU unless I end up rewriting it.

I think on MCM menu of the MOD, there is a option for you to choose how you can get cursed? Either by get certain amount of orgasm, or by getting to the treshold of the arouse level.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

How do you lose them?

Spoiler for the specifics of how the curse currently works from my understanding.

Spoiler
  • mostly avoidable, number of orgasms over a period of time, a few minutes at max arousal or fully filled with FHU for a time will start the curse.
    • as long as you can keep arousal under check without orgasms too many times, (and you aren't using FHU anyway) the curse can be avoided indefinitely.
  • the same factors will advance the curse once it begins, the number and size of gems you've birthed determines how far along the curse is.
  • small sapphire cruxes can be converted at any shrine to the divines, while medium or large ones must be crafted at any forge or anvil. makes amethyst cruxes
    amethyst cruxes are advanced by convincing a male NPC to cum on or in it. makes rose cruxes
    and finally the rose cruxes can be absorbed from your inventory.
  • there are events that cause you to drop them (small chance based on arousal and potentially others), also when you birth or drop a gem if a NPC is close enough to where it lands they will pick it up.
  • Each gem has a quest marker that points you to their location, as long as they don't end up somewhere unreachable (and you at least leave markers active in some form) they shouldn't be too hard to find. If they are in a NPCs possession you will have to convince them to return it to you somehow.
  • when you have absorbed all of your gems the curse will be lifted until you 'let' it start again.

Currently the mod is purely detrimental, so the fun comes if you enjoy that, or the limited interactions with NPCs regarding the cruxes.

The initial release is mostly proof of concept, core functionality and placeholder dialogues type stuff, and following releases have been bug fixes and refinement of that core functionality thus far.

I've had a closer look than most at the plans to come, many of the ideas look promising, the 0.1.x version number is probably a reasonable indication of how much content there is still to come. Things to be made from cruxes (by you or others), cruxes left behind from other victims of the curse, alternate methods to remove the curse with their own consequences, and so on.

6 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Thanks for a realy amazing mod,  And thanks for the 1.15 update to add some shouting.  Do i assume correct that i just add the names as i see them from the shout list in game?

Yeah that should be all there is to it. Make sure you rebuild in MCM after you have updated.

6 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Just wondering but do i need to reset the mod if i make changes to hours between births or will the changes happen automatically to whatever value i set without having to restart the mod?

No, there is no need to reset after changing any of the configurations. The time between birth will be reset if you update it though so it will be however long you set it to until the next birth regardless of how much time has already passed.

5 hours ago, jennnos said:

One thing that would be even better is if crux were in the shape of onaholes instead of soul gems. I'm not a modder so I have no idea what it would need. (All I know is that it would need modeling). Maybe for a future update

Yes there are plans to update the models in future version that someone is working on. We may do a dildo model you can craft also for self insertion which regains some of your strength. Also we may have an animation for male masturbation using the new models.

4 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Some ideas i had: 

i think in the future perhaps the greybeards or Paarthumax might have knowledge on the whorecrux and your character can get some info either from them or through books that they have in their collection, perhaps they could also know a very hard way to remove the curse without the use of rose whorecrux? maybe you have to somehow defeat aludin to do it this way? 

The Greybeards will be involved in some story stuff eventually in the mod. Also books will be a thing.

Other methods of reabsorbing the gems will be looked at too at some point, there are many many ideas in the pipeline :)

4 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Another feature i would like to see is a birth duration option that solely based on time, no orgasms needed where each stage the gems you birth will get larger so state 1 you would only birth small gems and so on. Making it a real fight against time situation.

That's a very good point, I will have a think on it. My concern was that with the current orgasm trigger it would encourage players to skip time till the next absorption so I definitely do want to add further triggers. Maybe I'll do something with the arousal trigger after you already have the curse, that way your arousal would become the time constraint. I'm not sure yet anyway I'll think on this more.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Just adding to what others have already said, a major feature that will be added in 0.2.0 is how gems are controlled that are out of your possession.

1) Whorecrux held by NPCs will eventually get sold to merchants. These merchants will eventually sell them on and this is an avenue into many different story/gameplay elements the game will offer.

2) Gems left on the ground (or ones that have just fell through the floor or are inaccessible for any reason), will also be dealt with in a similar manner. Some could end up near a boss chest at the end of a dungeon for example. Or Cultists could use the gems for nefarious means.

I will update the description soon enough with a better short explanation section.

1 hour ago, RMCW said:

Just adding to what others have already said, a major feature that will be added in 0.2.0 is how gems are controlled that are out of your possession.

1) Whorecrux held by NPCs will eventually get sold to merchants. These merchants will eventually sell them on and this is an avenue into many different story/gameplay elements the game will offer.

2) Gems left on the ground (or ones that have just fell through the floor or are inaccessible for any reason), will also be dealt with in a similar manner. Some could end up near a boss chest at the end of a dungeon for example. Or Cultists could use the gems for nefarious means.

I will update the description soon enough with a better short explanation section.

I think the idea of doing something more interesting with birthed gems than just producing soul gems is super-interesting.

However, that's not quite what this mod is doing. Instead, it's another way to birth gems, but I get why it offers the options it does - that makes sense.

I guess I'd like to let my pregnancy mod decide when something should start to grow, and being able to swap that something for a wcx gem is potentially patchable.

Normally pregnancy mod X that handles gems will have a property somewhere that holds the form for the gem.

So, if that is patched at runtime, or in the ESP, you can produce a Whorecrux instead.

It just needs the Whorecrux item to self-contained in scripts so spawning one triggers everything that needs to run in WCX quest scripts to keep everything straight. If the gems need to be in an alias or something, that would probably make that more difficult. There are events that could be used to run init code on the gem when it's dropped, picked up, added to inventory, or placed into the world, though whether those events are completely reliable I don't know.

27 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I think the idea of doing something more interesting with birthed gems than just producing soul gems is super-interesting.

However, that's not quite what this mod is doing. Instead, it's another way to birth gems, but I get why it offers the options it does - that makes sense.

I guess I'd like to let my pregnancy mod decide when something should start to grow, and being able to swap that something for a wcx gem is potentially patchable.

Normally pregnancy mod X that handles gems will have a property somewhere that holds the form for the gem.

So, if that is patched at runtime, or in the ESP, you can produce a Whorecrux instead.

It just needs the Whorecrux item to self-contained in scripts so spawning one triggers everything that needs to run in WCX quest scripts to keep everything straight. If the gems need to be in an alias or something, that would probably make that more difficult. There are events that could be used to run init code on the gem when it's dropped, picked up, added to inventory, or placed into the world, though whether those events are completely reliable I don't know.

The whorecruxes are not soulgems, they only look like them for now while the real models for them are being finished, what they are will become more clear once the lore team finishes their work as well.

I'm not sure how necessary it was but cant think of an alternative, the reason for the gems being quest aliases is for the quest markers to be able to point to them or the inventory they are in.

With the way the whorecruxes are already dynamically assigned to the aliases at the time of their creation, it would probably be reasonably possible to edit existing pregnancy mods to birth whorecruxes instead of what they normally do, assuming altering the pregnancy mods themselves is easy enough.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Yeah somebody else raised this too. I completely agree with Tenri and think best way to go about it to ensure no issues is to do this by mod event. I have just added a mod event to unreleased 0.1.6 that will allow other mods to easily trigger the Spirit Fracturing state, and to trigger further gem birth while Spirit Fracturing quest is running.

Any pregnancy mod can simply send this event when birth happens, so will be simple to patch that way.

Example of how to trigger:

SendModEvent("WCX_ExternalModBirth", "", 0.0)

Where the float is the number of gems to birth while Spirit Fracturing quest is running. If the quest is not running it will start the Spirit Fracturing state and birth the number of gems set in MCM. Note: With the float, 1 = small, 2 = medium, 3 = large gem. So 7.0 would birth 2 large and a small gem (but the float is ignored where Spirit Fracturing is NOT already running and MCM value is used instead, sending 0.0 will do nothing while Spirit Fracturing is running, it will trigger the Spirit Fracturing state if it is NOT running).

Hey RMCW, happy holiday to you

I got a idea while checking mods today

So i was looking at a mod "Fizzle" and it make spell fizzle and i like the mechanic of it and thought about the whorecrux

What if each step bring a 20-25% chance that the spell fails and fizzle.  So you feel your power failing more and more progressing farther in the curse.

That would be cool if i am at step two, that would  means that each time i try to make a spell i have 40-50 % chance of failure...

If you want to check it out https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18180 

It's too bad that he didnt make the same mod to LE.

RMCW, I have a couple of requests about triggering whorecrux spirit fractures that I hope you will consider. But first, the rationale.

It seems to me that as the Dragonborn can absorb the essence of dead dragons, it should be possible for dragons to absorb at least in part the Dragonborn's essence too. Severe trauma such as sexual assault could plausibly do that. Consequently, in my games I use SL Utility to debuff the Dragonborn when she's assaulted, and buff the dragons. Well, actually the best I can do with SL Utility is affect all male aggressors and my player, but it makes the most sense to me that this would mostly likely occur with those who share dragon blood. Also, as I find dragons weak, I use a mod called "Simply Stronger Dragons" (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83888?tab=files) to double dragons' attack strength, breath weapon strength, and hps. I use 4x as strong for Alduin. In the mod, the amount is adjustable.

My request is to provide a separate slider for just dragons causing a spirit fracture. Personally, I would set this to cause a fracture every time my character is assaulted by a dragon, and no spirit fracture otherwise. But that's just me. Additionally, I suggest that the dragon's stats be doubled (or increased according to the player's wishes) when it absorbs some of the Dragonborn's essence and causes a fracture.

Also, if a dragon successfully assaults the player more than once, this creates the possibility of a dragon becoming very powerful. I consider this not only a kind of danger absent in the Skyrim game, but also one in keeping with the tone of your mod.

I hope you find at least part of my suggestions helpful.

15 hours ago, LinksSword said:

just wondering is it safe to store the whorecrux in one of your homes for example breezehome? 

For now, but they won't be safe anywhere outside of your inventory in 0.2.0.

11 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

It's too bad that he didnt make the same mod to LE.

Interesting idea but without LE compatibility of the SKSE plugin, I don't think I'll be able to do anything with the concept soon.

11 hours ago, wren888 said:

My request is to provide a separate slider for just dragons causing a spirit fracture. Personally, I would set this to cause a fracture every time my character is assaulted by a dragon, and no spirit fracture otherwise. But that's just me. Additionally, I suggest that the dragon's stats be doubled (or increased according to the player's wishes) when it absorbs some of the Dragonborn's essence and causes a fracture.

Also, if a dragon successfully assaults the player more than once, this creates the possibility of a dragon becoming very powerful. I consider this not only a kind of danger absent in the Skyrim game, but also one in keeping with the tone of your mod.

I hope you find at least part of my suggestions helpful.

Yeah that works, makes a lot of sense. I'll see about adding dragon assault as a trigger event for a start. Had some other things in mind for dragons too. The dragon stats increasing is also a good idea as it will add variability to gameplay, if they are too strong you would simply need to run away and find another method to regain your strength.

1 hour ago, RMCW said:

Yeah that works, makes a lot of sense. I'll see about adding dragon assault as a trigger event for a start. Had some other things in mind for dragons too. The dragon stats increasing is also a good idea as it will add variability to gameplay, if they are too strong you would simply need to run away and find another method to regain your strength.

Exactly. I look forward to seeing this incorporated into your mod.

3 hours ago, RMCW said:

For now, but they won't be safe anywhere outside of your inventory in 0.2.0.

Interesting idea but without LE compatibility of the SKSE plugin, I don't think I'll be able to do anything with the concept soon.

well i better keep that in mind for when the time comes but if i can store them away when i have the chance i will.

also found out adding orgasm multiplier to 5 grantees a birth if your arousal is high enough once the birth counter is met. so as a test i set birth to 1 hour and multiplier to 5 and ended up birthing small whorecrux every 1 hour once my character was at 100 arousal.

i got an idea for dd, if you are wearing plugs also, it should be difficult for the pc to be able to birth gems so when you do it will also deplete their health and perhaps slow them down for a time. Birthing might also not always occur if you have plugs in but if they do occur the dd device will unequip, there might be some dialogue to for when your character tries to birth a gem but can't due to the plugs so they are thankful in a way. until eventually it does work and then are left exhausted. i just don't find it realistic to birth things when you have your holes plugged. 

so plugs would be a double edge sword imo, because they will potentially progress birth progress with orgasms but they could also prevent the birth for a time being until the thing is forced out.

oh and i def want to see some sort of futa content in this, if your character happens to be a futanari you know where i am going with this i'm sure :tounge_wink:

12 hours ago, LinksSword said:

so plugs would be a double edge sword imo, because they will potentially progress birth progress with orgasms but they could also prevent the birth for a time being until the thing is forced out.

There will be some stuff with plugs/belted for sure, I know it isn't the best atm. Maybe an animation event that will play periodically and cause pain when the gems cannot be birthed will be a start. Maybe there is benefit to plugging self to avoid births in part but downsides too, so depending on current position it may be a good idea to plug yourself to avoid births. I'll give it more thought when I next have time to work on things.

12 hours ago, LinksSword said:

oh and i def want to see some sort of futa content in this, if your character happens to be a futanari you know where i am going with this i'm sure :tounge_wink:

Have a lot of higher priority stuff I want to look at first but yeah, eventually.

48 minutes ago, skullgirls_ said:

do you know what happen here?? i tried triggering spirit facture and this happen..

Hmm odd. Seems that there are invisible NPCs in those locations that stole the gems. I may be able to catch these exceptions.

I have added a console print to the script .pex file linked below, if you can repeat the issue you may be able to help with this. You will need to have console printing on in the MCM.

WCX_SpiritFracture.pex

With the script updated the console will print "WCX-DEBUG:- {actor name}" and I just need to know the actor name that is printed.

With version 0.2.0 gems that are lost like this and any other way will be handled by new events but I would like to catch any common issues like this if possible.