On 1/24/2021 at 10:52 PM, LinksSword said:

does anyone know of any mods that control your arousal? i know DD has piercing that will shock you at random.

The Display model mod is an option specifically it is the only mod I can think of that allows you to drop your time arousal stat, which if left unchecked can make it nearly impossible to remain at low arousal for more than a day in game time, The only thing that is really needed there is some consequence for keeping yourself locked in one of those for an extended period of time. Of course there are MCM options that make it increase arousal rather than decrease it but that just makes it unhelpful in this circumstance.

There are the shocking piercings, and plugs from DD that you mentioned the frigid wash from DCL and spanking from STA as RMCW mentioned, or you know just having a bunch of orgasms. Any of those will drop your current exposure, aside from the frigid wash they all have their own consequences.

3 hours ago, LinksSword said:

@RMCWwhich cities have those mysterious merchants? i only know of riften and whiterun's location but i haven't found any others.

I think all of the walled cities have one but I haven't taken the time to look for them, either in game or otherwise myself.

SLSO highly recommended but it's only for LE while it works to a degree on SSE animation speed dll isn't supported among other things like stages don't advance on their own depending on enjoyemnt level. Is there some patch I'm not seeing? Or is this more focused towards LE community

@RMCW

just thought i would share you this but someone is working on another type of bdsm themed framework called Toys. One thing that is interesting about this is that the items can cause effects like forcing you to orgasm or to walk on four, And they can even transform into different variations to make things more difficult. ITs very early still and i do not suggest thinking about adding compatibility right now but just wanted to bring this one up in case your interested in making it work with whorecrux when it's more refined.

so emmm i think i broke something yet again...

I ended up with 2 large and 1 medium gem, but one of the large one isnt recognized by the quest (no quest marker and isnt shown in mcm, and doesnt event have a number), and the other large gem seems to have been registered twice? ending with a "gem1 1" instead of just "gem 1"

how it happened: 

i got reckt by 3 mage in battle, and the gangbang rape from defeat triggered the orgasm counter after one of the scene ended and the next one is starting. However, only the gem birth happened, and it didnt trigger the quest rightaway (tho looking in MCM does show the curse as active). in fact the quest did not show up in the journal menu until I made a save and reload it. 

also, I had the default 1 large+1 medium setting at the start of the quest, the second large gem(which isnt recognize by the MCM) triggered because of the forced orgasm condition (my character hand a total of like fucking 16 orgasm during one sex scene), while the quest is bugged out and didnt start correctly yet.

I have no clue why this is happening....could it be that defeat 's script prevented certain condition of triggering Whorecrux properly? and that mess up the whorecrux quest?

for the time being, i think i will just reload a earlier save file and try to avoid gangbangs in the future....

Skyrim Special Edition 2021-01-31 10_03_54 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 2021-01-31 10_03_38 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 2021-01-31 10_03_06 PM.png

Interesting mod. I've been trying it out and it adds a nice bit of weight to the 'Be a good girl. Don't be a slut' thing. Which is difficult with all the other mods I run. Two suggestions (Which may have already been suggested. If so, ignore): 

1. Add the mod mechanics to the main page. Use spoilers if you wish to keep the element of the unknown. But I had to search the thread for what exactly to do with the gems. 

2. You need some kind of incentive for the player to keep the gems in their inventory. I've just been throwing them into a container until I can deal with them. So I'm not really in any danger of losing them. Perhaps having them in your possession lessens the debuffs? On that, just some friendly advice from my experience: I'm not sure if you're using it or intend to use it but be careful with event OnContainerChanged(). It is not to be relied upon. It works most of the time but I think eventually it won't fire at one point or another which might mess things up. I'd instead rely on OnItemAdded/Removed (plus good filtering) or a periodic check using GetItemCount(ObjectReference). 

Also, just to report that I haven't seen any Npcs react to dropped gems yet. 

Had a gem thief twice now. Unfortunately, in both cases it was a PAH slave. So I could just open their inventory and take the gem back. 

Loving the concept of this mod.

I just had it trigger for the first time in my ongoing playthrough, and I'm not 100% certain that I have a problem-free install. Maybe I do, maybe I don't.

Would someone with a functioning install mind posting screenshots of the interaction/ menu pop-up at a shrine and at a blacksmith? If I understand correctly those are the next steps in the quest once your character has given birth to whorecrux gems... right?

And a second question, if anyone has advice on the easiest route to get belly inflation with Whorecrux on SSE with 3BBB and XP32MSSE I'd appreciate it. I'm not looking to have my character inflated for reasons other than Whorecrux, if that makes a difference.

I had somehow gotten the impression that XP32MSSE had a belly node and thus would be sufficient for inflation effects, butfrom playing the game that is clearly not the case.

Potential Issue:

It looks like Whorecrux locks out everything on the Powers menu when you're Spirit Fracturing. A lot of mods put functionality there, and disabling it can be pretty debilitating for core gameplay.

F. ex. debug/ gameplay functionality I'm locked out from includes: access item menu, hunterborn options, and configuring wildcat. Not necessarily crucial on a moment to moment basis, but in a game where Spirit Fracture lasts for a while that can be potentially problematic.

Things my character can't do includes: wash & rinse, build a campfire, whistle for a horse, pray, harvest wood, forage, drink from a stream, access stash, access hidden pocket, and pray.

From my perspective that's close to game breaking, especially as my current character doesn't look like she's going to get out of this any time soon and this essentially locks her out of surviving in the wilderness.

I'm on Whorecrux 0.1.6 with 0.1.0 SE Assets, and this is during the first Spirit Fracture event, in case that makes any difference.

On 2/3/2021 at 5:47 AM, Monoman1 said:

Interesting mod. I've been trying it out and it adds a nice bit of weight to the 'Be a good girl. Don't be a slut' thing. Which is difficult with all the other mods I run. Two suggestions (Which may have already been suggested. If so, ignore): 

1. Add the mod mechanics to the main page. Use spoilers if you wish to keep the element of the unknown. But I had to search the thread for what exactly to do with the gems. 

2. You need some kind of incentive for the player to keep the gems in their inventory. I've just been throwing them into a container until I can deal with them. So I'm not really in any danger of losing them. Perhaps having them in your possession lessens the debuffs? On that, just some friendly advice from my experience: I'm not sure if you're using it or intend to use it but be careful with event OnContainerChanged(). It is not to be relied upon. It works most of the time but I think eventually it won't fire at one point or another which might mess things up. I'd instead rely on OnItemAdded/Removed (plus good filtering) or a periodic check using GetItemCount(ObjectReference). 

Had a gem thief twice now. Unfortunately, in both cases it was a PAH slave. So I could just open their inventory and take the gem back. 

I was going to tell you that Sexlabs Survival has a feature that where your stuff gets stolen from containers... but uhm... that's your mod, so I guess you know that already :D

But yeah, I do agree that having a lesser debuff when the gem is in your possession, combined with more ways to lose them would be satisfying.

10 hours ago, Anunya said:

It looks like Whorecrux locks out everything on the Powers menu when you're Spirit Fracturing. A lot of mods put functionality there, and disabling it can be pretty debilitating for core gameplay.

There's an option to turn that off in the mcm. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

There's an option to turn that off in the mcm. 

Ooh! I thought I studied it closely, but I guess I missed it. Thank you!

I can continue playing now :)

EDIT: I went and looked and the MCM only allows disabling/ enabling shouts, spells, and powers all as one which is a problem (for me at least). I very much think the "can't cast spells or use shouts" is part of Spirit Fracturing, but the powers should not IMO be blocked because they're things like "wash your body" and "build a campfire". Ideally the MCM in a future iteration gives you the ability to turn off spells and shouts but leave powers on. In theory I could go in and out of the MCM every time I need to build a campfire, but that's suboptimal IMO.

Oh... poking around the MCM some more, this is already something that can be solved.

There's the "exception" list. It requires you to edit a text file: spellExceptions.json (found in wxc_json folder in whorecrux). Basically you just add in the name of the powers as they appear in the powers menu using the format that's there.

It looks like this:

Spoiler

{
    "stringList" : 
    {
        "spells" : 
        [
            "[AddItemMenuSE - Search]",
            "[AddItemMenuSE]",
            "Access Hidden Pocket",
            "Access Stash",
            "Build Campfire",
            "Check Succubus Stats",
            "Cry For Help",
            "Forage",
            "Harvest Wood",
            "Leak Semen",
            "Pray",
            "Spank Someone",
            "TDF Player Dance",
            "Wash and Rinse",
            "Wash Feet"
        ]
    }
}

You can do it even while the game is running. Once you've saved the file (IMO it's good practice to make a copy of the unedited file and name it spellExceptions.json.bak before you start, just in case), you can go back into the game and hit the "Build Exceptions" button in the MCM, and your powers should be awailable.

I added the AddItemMenu, Hidden Pocket, Campfire, Forage and Harvest Wood, Pray, and Wash and Rinse powers.  The [AddItemMenuSE - Search] doesn't work for me, but [AddItemMenuSE], Build Campfire and Harvest Wood powers do. Haven't tested the rest yet.

So that works for me :)

... and now I've officially edited my first .json file in Skyrim.

On 2/1/2021 at 2:44 AM, LinksSword said:

just thought i would share you this 

Thank you, I'll take a look at that. Sounds like it will be really useful :D

On 2/1/2021 at 3:18 AM, normal24yearoldstudent said:

so emmm i think i broke something yet again...

Thank you for your detailed report. I will investigate and see if I can reproduce the issue.

On 2/3/2021 at 1:47 PM, Monoman1 said:

1) Sure I will do that, thank you for the feedback.

2) Yup, agreed. My plan is to add a feature where out of inventory gems are gathered outside of players current cell. They will be moved to an NPC inventory such as one of the shopkeepers added by the mod. There are a bunch of different outcomes planned for the gems held by NPCs too that will expand the content a bit. Got a lot of plans around dealing with held gems too but just strapped for time right now.

Yes have been using OnContainerChanged, will get that fixed for next version, thank you.

Something I'll think about with the inventory issue.

On 2/5/2021 at 3:41 AM, Anunya said:

Would someone with a functioning install mind posting screenshots of the interaction/ menu pop-up at a shrine and at a blacksmith? If I understand correctly those are the next steps in the quest once your character has given birth to whorecrux gems... right?

There is no pop-up menu. You can craft Whorecrux Dust in smithing for med and large whorecrux, and just use a shrine for the small.

On 2/5/2021 at 3:47 AM, Anunya said:

And a second question, if anyone has advice on the easiest route to get belly inflation with Whorecrux on SSE with 3BBB and XP32MSSE I'd appreciate it. I'm not looking to have my character inflated for reasons other than Whorecrux, if that makes a difference.

I had somehow gotten the impression that XP32MSSE had a belly node and thus would be sufficient for inflation effects, butfrom playing the game that is clearly not the case.

Inflation works through FillHerUp so you need that mod installed and setup for SE. There is no inflation from Whorecrux itself.

7 hours ago, Themitheus said:

Would you be interested in adding support for Soulgem Oven III? Would be cool to have option to treat a whorecrux as a SGO soulgem, so that they couldn't be distinguishable until you birth them. That could add little more risk to being a living incubator

Yeah I do plan to add patch support on various pregnancy mods. I'll probably do SGO, Hentai Pregnancy, Fertility Mode.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi RMCW,

Just wanted to report what I assume to be a bug...

When Whorecrux is installed, the number of orgasms experienced by the player just goes through the stratosphere.

A single round of masturbation (with my settings - about a minute real time) typically records something in the region of 40+ orgasms. (It would normally record something like 4-5, which is admittedly still highly orgasmic, but nowhere close to the numbers I'm seeing post-Whorecrux).

Tried playing around with the settings (e.g. orgasm multiplier for birth) but nothing found to make a difference.

(Number of orgasms noted in both Whorecrux's orgasms since last birth record, plus SL Survival's orgasm stats counter).

Hope it's not too difficult to track down the cause of this.

The rest of the mod is looking really promising thus far!

On 2/20/2021 at 4:08 PM, chipstick said:

Hi RMCW,

Just wanted to report what I assume to be a bug...

When Whorecrux is installed, the number of orgasms experienced by the player just goes through the stratosphere.

A single round of masturbation (with my settings - about a minute real time) typically records something in the region of 40+ orgasms. (It would normally record something like 4-5, which is admittedly still highly orgasmic, but nowhere close to the numbers I'm seeing post-Whorecrux).

Tried playing around with the settings (e.g. orgasm multiplier for birth) but nothing found to make a difference.

(Number of orgasms noted in both Whorecrux's orgasms since last birth record, plus SL Survival's orgasm stats counter).

Hope it's not too difficult to track down the cause of this.

The rest of the mod is looking really promising thus far!

Sounds like it's just combining with other mods to give way too many orgasms. I'll add a MCM slider for it when I next update. The mod is supposed to increase orgasms by increasing SLSO enjoyment on a timer during animation but currently the figure is only based off your spirit fracture level and has no MCM config.

3 hours ago, RMCW said:

Sounds like it's just combining with other mods to give way too many orgasms. I'll add a MCM slider for it when I next update. The mod is supposed to increase orgasms by increasing SLSO enjoyment on a timer during animation but currently the figure is only based off your spirit fracture level and has no MCM config.

Neat. Looking forward to it!

Can't figure out what to do with all these Sapphire Cruxes. Questlog says Gods might help, but - Sanguine won't answer my prayers, priests don't have anything to say bout them,  shrines don't change anything, neither do standing stones, and i can't imbibe/insert them ...

12 hours ago, eicosa said:

Can't figure out what to do with all these Sapphire Cruxes. Questlog says Gods might help, but - Sanguine won't answer my prayers, priests don't have anything to say bout them,  shrines don't change anything, neither do standing stones, and i can't imbibe/insert them ...

It's not super transparent in game, but here's what you need to do:

Spoiler

I can't remember which gem follows from which, but you need to get a black soul gem (filled) and go to a forge to craft the new type. Then you need to get a guy (any guy) to do some stuff (triggered via conversation and involving a fee). Then you re-insert.

5 hours ago, Anunya said:

It's not super transparent in game, but here's what you need to do:

Hide contents

I can't remember which gem follows from which, but you need to get a black soul gem (filled) and go to a forge to craft the new type. Then you need to get a guy (any guy) to do some stuff (triggered via conversation and involving a fee). Then you re-insert.

Awesome I'll give that a try thanks. Definitely had no clue about that forging part, not sure how everyone else figured it out ?

I'm finding this mod very interesting, however I do have a minor thought and I don't know exactly how difficult it would be to do, so obviously your mod ignore me if you want ofc.

Currently in my playthrough my character isn't the dragonborn (yet). But of course this mod is geared around that.  So...

Are you thinking of putting a delay start on the fracture quest so you can't / won't fracture until you completed at least the first dragon where you get recognized as a dragonborn?

If not, what are your thoughts about this?

Thanks in advance. 

I do like the mod btw. Since I didn't say that yet.

05 March, ---Damn...I killed the mods chat.---

anyone else find since version 1.7 births always seem to happen at the duration you set them too no matter what? cause i gone without a single orgasm and the birth would still trigger at the set 8 hours i put for birthing before 1.6 this wouldn't be the case so easily, might have to do with the arousal and the effect that FHU and SLS cum addiction have on your character now, might need to be tweak a little.