Guest AthenaESIV
20 hours ago, RMCW said:

It's 0.2.0 this coming version, with the idea being that 1.0.0 will be the full feature rich version but development will not be frozen. Just gives you an idea of how much is still to do though ?

We are going well off the trodden path into crazy town people, buckle your seatbelts and get a 50 gallon barrel of lube!!!

D95h.gif

Edited by AthenaESIV

I recently did a clean install of SSE and followed the "Beginner's Guide" for the foundational mod setup.  Now, after some various additions (DeepBlueFrog's array of mods, some extra animations, a few Devious mods) I popped in the requisite Toys followed by Whorecrux.  I started a fresh playthrough, and Whorecrux was working exactly as intended.  However, after tacking on some BakaFactory mods (Dialogues, Approach, his version of Aroused), I had a lot more to do in Skyrim.  I went on a new playthrough, and about 30-40 minutes in, I felt like something was... missing.

...I had gotten my first shout, the Greybeards were calling like angsty tryhards, I was verifiably Dragonborn, and I had banged a goodly number of folks and sorts around Whiterun.  But that Whorecrux/Soul Fracture meter wasn't filling up.  Also, the menu options for Fracture triggers at 100 Arousal or a set FHU amount were greyed-out.  I even clicked the MCM option to trigger a Soul Fracture.  Nothing happened.

I've uninstalled Babo's dialogue and approach mods.  I kept Whorecrux at/near the bottom of the load order.  I've started new games four times, each with a slight variation in the mods I'd added since the last time Whorecrux was working normally.  However, nothing seemed to work out such that Whorecrux would do what it was supposed to.  No Soul Fracture meter progression (though the meter was still on the HUD), no Aroused/FHU availability in the MCM, no effect from the Soul Fracture MCM trigger, nothing.

I'm still playing around with a few ideas; namely, going back to the non BakaFactory version of Aroused.  However, I figured I'd bring this up for two reasons:

1) To see if anyone else has had a similar issue, or if I'm missing something painfully obvious about mod interactivity here.

2) To maybe shed light on any incompatibility between Whorecrux and other mods.

Again, I might be going through a big ol' case of "the stoopid" and missing some crucial detail about how this mod works, but that's part of why I'm posting.

Regardless, I'm dead-set on keeping Whorecrux as part of my load order.  I'm really eager to see the other proposed features of this mod in action.

EDIT: Some trial/error/results

I rolled back from v0.2.0 to v0.1.7.  Alrighty, it's working again.  However, none of the NPCs are stealing the whorecruxes.  I'll leave them on the ground (tried the Bannered Mare) and just wait.  Nobody takes them.

Honestly, I just want to know why 0.2.0 isn't playing well with SE.  It did just fine once or twice, but then seemed to arbitrarily cease working, no matter what I did.

Edited by VenomousOuroboros
Narrowing down the problem(s)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2021 at 9:24 AM, VenomousOuroboros said:

I recently did a clean install of SSE and followed the "Beginner's Guide" for the foundational mod setup.  Now, after some various additions (DeepBlueFrog's array of mods, some extra animations, a few Devious mods) I popped in the requisite Toys followed by Whorecrux.  I started a fresh playthrough, and Whorecrux was working exactly as intended.  However, after tacking on some BakaFactory mods (Dialogues, Approach, his version of Aroused), I had a lot more to do in Skyrim.  I went on a new playthrough, and about 30-40 minutes in, I felt like something was... missing.

...I had gotten my first shout, the Greybeards were calling like angsty tryhards, I was verifiably Dragonborn, and I had banged a goodly number of folks and sorts around Whiterun.  But that Whorecrux/Soul Fracture meter wasn't filling up.  Also, the menu options for Fracture triggers at 100 Arousal or a set FHU amount were greyed-out.  I even clicked the MCM option to trigger a Soul Fracture.  Nothing happened.

I've uninstalled Babo's dialogue and approach mods.  I kept Whorecrux at/near the bottom of the load order.  I've started new games four times, each with a slight variation in the mods I'd added since the last time Whorecrux was working normally.  However, nothing seemed to work out such that Whorecrux would do what it was supposed to.  No Soul Fracture meter progression (though the meter was still on the HUD), no Aroused/FHU availability in the MCM, no effect from the Soul Fracture MCM trigger, nothing.

I'm still playing around with a few ideas; namely, going back to the non BakaFactory version of Aroused.  However, I figured I'd bring this up for two reasons:

1) To see if anyone else has had a similar issue, or if I'm missing something painfully obvious about mod interactivity here.

2) To maybe shed light on any incompatibility between Whorecrux and other mods.

Again, I might be going through a big ol' case of "the stoopid" and missing some crucial detail about how this mod works, but that's part of why I'm posting.

Regardless, I'm dead-set on keeping Whorecrux as part of my load order.  I'm really eager to see the other proposed features of this mod in action.

EDIT: Some trial/error/results

I rolled back from v0.2.0 to v0.1.7.  Alrighty, it's working again.  However, none of the NPCs are stealing the whorecruxes.  I'll leave them on the ground (tried the Bannered Mare) and just wait.  Nobody takes them.

Honestly, I just want to know why 0.2.0 isn't playing well with SE.  It did just fine once or twice, but then seemed to arbitrarily cease working, no matter what I did.

Thanks a lot for reporting this.

Yes there was an issue with SSE and more FormIDs have required updating. Why this wasn't showing an issue on LE I am not certain.

Either way this is 100% fixed for future now. 

Please see post here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/158921-wcx-whorecrux-sele/?do=findComment&comment=3444337

Edited by RMCW
  • 2 weeks later...

Started new game trying out Whorecrux with Toys...lvl 1 died 3 times during the spirit fracture attempt.  Wearing the curio belt from Toys preventing the birthing of crystals, then being hit with spirit fracture attempt again with low health caused DA to take over and put me in bleed out...then hit again with spirit fracture attempt causing death.  I understand having the belt on during spirit fracture was causing the deaths.  Picture of health bar.  My pc would say, that's not fare.  Just seeing how the two mods work together.

Spoiler

1085788123_Screenshot(9).png.47b77fe2550956e8abd8ef7f4369d43d.png

Believe this message popup it from DA

Spoiler

1333631115_Screenshot(13).png.68b43eb9fb76014bea948b8ca8a1c588.png

Then getting hit again with spirit fracture, then death.  So level 1 with low health to begin with, took a beating from spirit fracture. 

Spoiler

393850964_Screenshot(14).png.358223f4a08a517bd0eab3700ecc6903.png

My attempts today will be run to the phasing stone quick after curio belt locks on, or Whorecrux mcm, turn on: require DragonSoul enabled.

I'm on SE and the slif hook of belly and butt morphs work fine.  In mcm its belly morph, but slif is returning both belly and butt.  which is fine with me.  with test breast next.

Spoiler

1815687579_Screenshot(11).png.ffab0a85bbb949ad162aa5be1ee38d06.png

Also, Thanks to Toys, and Whorecrux for showing horny, and 'getting off' facial animations outside of sexlab animations.  Please let me know of other mods that make good use of facial animations outside of sexlab.  Thanks for looking over post and any pointers/help.

7 hours ago, leesjig said:

Started new game trying out Whorecrux with Toys...lvl 1 died 3 times during the spirit fracture attempt.  Wearing the curio belt from Toys preventing the birthing of crystals, then being hit with spirit fracture attempt again with low health caused DA to take over and put me in bleed out...then hit again with spirit fracture attempt causing death.  I understand having the belt on during spirit fracture was causing the deaths.  Picture of health bar.  My pc would say, that's not fare.  Just seeing how the two mods work together.

Then getting hit again with spirit fracture, then death.  So level 1 with low health to begin with, took a beating from spirit fracture. 

Yes apparently if you can't give birth to those little bastard gems, its so painful you come close to death. In my experience, I've not actually died from it, just come close. The difference is that I'm not running with DA.

Also I can't decide yet, if you think its is a good thing or bad :P . But I'm sure Bratty Cheeks and I can together work on balancing things. I'm not sure I understand what's happening with DA. I think we all want things to remain playable so can't have it be an intended thing that you die too often, without even being in combat.

In my case, I'm running with SLaVE installed too, so as long as I've had my first meeting with Nocturnal, she's going to save my innocent virgin ass from death, and I will love myself back to life of course :P 

7 hours ago, leesjig said:

Also, Thanks to Toys, and Whorecrux for showing horny, and 'getting off' facial animations outside of sexlab animations.  Please let me know of other mods that make good use of facial animations outside of sexlab.  Thanks for looking over post and any pointers/help.

Currently SLaVE plays a fair bit of expressions in its non-sexlab scenes. The upcoming next release of toys will play expressions with some randomness, each time a mod uses its "Squirting/orgasm/denial" feature. This means the whole Toys family of mods will get expressions automatically when they use that feature.

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Yes apparently if you can't give birth to those little bastard gems, its so painful you come close to death. In my experience, I've not actually died from it, just come close. The difference is that I'm not running with DA.

Also I can't decide yet, if you think its is a good thing or bad :P . But I'm sure Bratty Cheeks and I can together work on balancing things. I'm not sure I understand what's happening with DA. I think we all want things to remain playable so can't have it be an intended thing that you die too often, without even being in combat.

In my case, I'm running with SLaVE installed too, so as long as I've had my first meeting with Nocturnal, she's going to save my innocent virgin ass from death, and I will love myself back to life of course :P 

Currently SLaVE plays a fair bit of expressions in its non-sexlab scenes. The upcoming next release of toys will play expressions with some randomness, each time a mod uses its "Squirting/orgasm/denial" feature. This means the whole Toys family of mods will get expressions automatically when they use that feature.

She's lvl 1, I don't mind fuck'n her up early. ?.  First time from Knightley's cave,  And first time trying to escape from the curio belt.  At the same time she's getting her health hammered down to a slither of red needing to punch out some gems.  That's the dilemma, cause I think I need to get into some battles to strip the belt.  I didn't really want to cheat and use mcm to strip curio belt.  Oh well, I'll keep attempting.  

I loaded up SLaVe, and Hot & Wet too, Whorecrux, DD 5.1, and DCL 9.0, and started new game.  

On the balancing thing,  The magic of the belts need to sense the massive power of the spirit fracture, and after the 10 to 15 spirit fracture moans she does, the belt gets stripped, but looses the gems from this, and the gems get sent to a cave or something.  Don't make it to easy on her right...     

23 minutes ago, leesjig said:

On the balancing thing,  The magic of the belts need to sense the massive power of the spirit fracture, and after the 10 to 15 spirit fracture moans she does, the belt gets stripped, but looses the gems from this, and the gems get sent to a cave or something.  Don't make it to easy on her right...     

A toy (belt, or Vaginal plug, or even harness that blocks Vaginal), will be from another mod. The other mod can't be expected to take care of sensing the power of the fracture, it would need to be a Whorecrux feature, so maybe it's "the power of the spirt fracture forces the toy off". But Whorecrux can't remove a belt from another mod, if that mod has used restrictive keywords. So in your example, it's the Curio belt, from Toy Story, and its a quest belt thus has a restrictive keyword. It's not coming off via Whorecrux.

Curio is fairly easy to get out of. If you get into a SLaVE Belt, its on for the "Virgin Training" period, which is indeed days. And who knows what another mod might do. There's the DD mods... think if the DCL belts that don't come off easy.

Thus I think the solution needs to be one that can't kill you, and the effect could repeat on a much lower frequency, so you can go about for days stuck in the toy that blocks. Or perhaps there's a type of little bastard gem that is bad news in other ways, but can "phase" into Oblivion, thus pass right through a blocking toy? :P That could be just for the restrictive toys that'd cant be removed, and you could still force off the toys that are not restrictive, which is the majority.

On 8/30/2021 at 3:13 PM, leesjig said:

Reveal hidden contents

1085788123_Screenshot(9).png.47b77fe2550956e8abd8ef7f4369d43d.png

Reveal hidden contents

1333631115_Screenshot(13).png.68b43eb9fb76014bea948b8ca8a1c588.png

Reveal hidden contents

393850964_Screenshot(14).png.358223f4a08a517bd0eab3700ecc6903.png

My attempts today will be run to the phasing stone quick after curio belt locks on, or Whorecrux mcm, turn on: require DragonSoul enabled.

I'm on SE and the slif hook of belly and butt morphs work fine.  In mcm its belly morph, but slif is returning both belly and butt.  which is fine with me.  with test breast next.

Reveal hidden contents

1815687579_Screenshot(11).png.ffab0a85bbb949ad162aa5be1ee38d06.png

Just wanted to repost on my dying so much at lvl 1.  1:  I went through my mcm settings in defeat, DA, and toys 3 times to clean up.  That stopped the dying 95% of the time.  2:  in toys mcm adjust out the arousal settings to spread out orgasms in time to slow down entering the spirit fracture occurrences.  3:  have you an early follower like toccata that heals when enter battle if in spirit fracture.  My pc doing 100%  better surviving.  My 2 cents, thanks for interesting mod.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a bug(?) with the .2 beta. The mod is fantastic and is working great, except the menu option for turning off exp. and price debuffs is greyed out and can't be changed. The rest of the MCM is working fine, so I don't really have any idea why it would just be that one section that isn't working.

1 hour ago, AlphaAndOmega said:

Hello, I'm having a problem with the first birthing. The PC is getting damaged as if it was plugged (and console says that the PC is plugged) but there is actually no plug. I've unequipped everything and went through the debug in Cursed loot but to no avail. Where should I look for an answer?

do you have a toys belt on? Or toys plugs?

I've gone through save cleaning and moving the esp around the load order (I've just placed it the very last) but it still doesn't do anything. I am concerned about the "Could not display notification" part. Something is cleary wrong with apropos part but I don't know what exactly. I'm somewhat sure that I've seen the messages from the mod trigger but what is so specific about these?

Just a quick update to say that I'm alive and the mod is still being worked on; just been busy past couple months.

On 8/16/2021 at 8:35 AM, roldoi1911 said:

Could this mod be turned into a framework? I dont play female PCs, but would love to grind down the personality of npcs.

Probably not with the way I have built, it's quite minimal and not built to support multiple like that. Even so, if someone wanted to take the project as it is and build a mod of a different design to achieve that they are welcome to.

On 9/24/2021 at 7:58 PM, Mehmeme said:

Is it normal that mysterious traders only ever tell me to go away when I ask them for the gem?

Yes, I'll be changing this because it's confusing currently. You need to open up trade with the merchant first (through dialogue) and the dialogue option will then change.

On 9/23/2021 at 8:27 AM, AlphaAndOmega said:

I've gone through save cleaning and moving the esp around the load order (I've just placed it the very last) but it still doesn't do anything. I am concerned about the "Could not display notification" part. Something is cleary wrong with apropos part but I don't know what exactly. I'm somewhat sure that I've seen the messages from the mod trigger but what is so specific about these?

The missing notifications I have fixed in my development version, I am not sure if I have published currently, it is not an installation issue though. With the plug issue on the beta equip a plug and remove. This should also be fixed on the next version I upload as I overhauled the way that was done.

On 9/17/2021 at 10:32 PM, Traianus said:

I'm having a bug(?) with the .2 beta. The mod is fantastic and is working great, except the menu option for turning off exp. and price debuffs is greyed out and can't be changed. The rest of the MCM is working fine, so I don't really have any idea why it would just be that one section that isn't working.

I've not seen this issue, I'll look into it though; thank you for reporting.

Thanks for your patience everyone! Things will be moving along soon ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2021 at 10:32 AM, Bratty Cheeks - RMCW said:

Posting the beta here for anyone that wants to try 0.2.0 early. It's a big update and I've excluded a few things from this version.

The full version of 0.2.0 will be coming soon but could be as long as a month.

Please read the important section carefully before trying:

IMPORTANT
---------
1) If you are running on an existing game, new save required. You may be able to get away with cleaning the previous version from your save before installing the new one, especially if it's near the end of your load order. Apologies for this, I needed to change form IDs, this shouldn't ever need to be done again. If you don't have the mod installed already you can install it without new save game. 
2) Toys is now required. The mod is lightweight and can run alongside DD and ZaZ.
3) Install ONE or ALL of the following mods: 
-- vuldur.esm
-- Forgotten DungeonsSSE.esm / Forgotten DungeonsALL.esp (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - Most of the possible locations are from this mod.)
-- BleakFallsBarrowRevisited.esp
-- EmbersharMineRevisited.esp
-- HaltedStreamCampRevisited.esp
-- SteepfallBurrowRevisited.esp
-- UstengravRevisited.esp
-- WhiteriverWatchRevisited.esp
---------

New - SLIF inflation based on gems to birth. SLIF may not work well on SE, I need feedback on that.
New - Damage to health and stamina when plugged and requiring birth. This will get worse the more inflated character is. If you don't have SLIF, you won't see inflation but damage is still applied. This will not kill.
New - Gems are randomly moved from containers, cells and actors other than the player to phase 2 locations (currently mysterious merchants or dungeon locations). This will pickup a gem if it fell through the floor so you can just leave it (and assume it was lost) and it will turn up eventually.
New - Mysterious merchant content. Only mysterious merchants from a city you have visited will be used. Getting your gems back won't be as easy so you will want to try to avoid this outcome. This is the first of several "phase 2" outcomes for whorecrux gems. In future versions there will be "phase 3" outcomes too, which put the gems in a far worse situation than "phase 2". The merchant content will be expanded into several possible quests also.
New - Merchant slave quest
New - Merchant fetch quest
New - Merchant void quest
New - Merchant whore quest
New - Merchant gloryhole quest
New - Dungeon locations from Forgotten Dungeons, Revisited series and Vuldur added for use as gem phase 2 locations.
New - Plug, gag, bindings, yoke and gag detection (Toys/Zaz/DD)
New - Potion to help with effects of Whorecrux curse; If you don't have one, you can get one from a Mysterious merchant through dialogue (spirit fracture rank 2 or above required).
New - Request Toys keys from mysterious merchants.
New - Being plugged or belted prevents reabsorption and birth. If belt is broken (toys only) will allow reabsorption / birth.
New - Gems held by player are now converted to Rose from any state automatically at 50 + x orgasms since last birth (due to Aedra trying to help you out of the situation). In most cases this means that you can only get this conversion to happen at max spirit fracture. But you could get it to trigger in other circumstances too, such as being plugged.
New - Gems held by player are now converted to Amythesyst on DragonSoul increase
New - Particle effect when expelling gems.
New - Optional journal blocking and optional auto save when blocked. This applies when at high spirit fracture. The journal blocking is released when player has orgasm in SexLab scene or lowers spirit fracture level.
New - Map blocking at high spirit fracture. This is released when the player has an orgasm in SexLab scene or lowers spirit fracture level.
New - Protection is added from whorecrux trigger after being cured. This will not stop the orgasm trigger but it will stop the others for a while. This is so that you can't instantly retrigger from one of the other ways after being cured.
New - Option to prevent Spirit Fracturing before first dragon kill
New - You can now change enjoyment gained during SL animation while Spirit Fracturing is running from MCM. You can also disable by setting to 0.
New - Breast inflation based on spirit fracture level
New - MCM options for SLIF inflation
New - MCM option for turning on/off xp restriction & buy/sell prices change from spirit fracture
New - MCM option for enabling/disabling SSLX skill gain/loss.
New - PlainCollar, PlainRoseCollar and PlainRubyCollar for Toys.

Updated - More dialogues.
Updated - Value of Whorecrux gems increased by 10* to stop theft.
Updated - Optimised/improved gem meshes.
Updated - Exceptions added to list, please post if you have any that need adding to the default list. (Thanks jbezorg for providing yours)
Updated - Gem drop chance is decreased by recent sex (player orgasm required), lasts for around 10 mins easing off linearly.
Updated - Who knows? I updated a lot of stuff.
Updated - JSON for notifications split into mutliple files.

Removed - FHU inflation (cum filling) removed, made redundent by the new in mod solution that better suits the purpose. FHU is still used for calculations and can be a triggering method if installed.

Fixed - Birth/Reabsorb scenes now use busy check from Toys, avoiding previous issues.
Fixed - Gem textures.
Fixed - Disabled actors being picked up gem pickup (Thanks to Tenri for fix).
Fixed - Skill loss via SSLX.
Fixed - Mysterious Merchant facegen (Thanks to AthenaESIV for fixing).
Fixed - Major bug with the UI element.
Fixed - Many things I cannot remember right now.

[BETA-V1-V4 FILE REMOVED, OUTDATED, use BETA 5 below]

UPDATED - Fixed a couple of small issues reported and issue with FHU not installed (soft dependency issue).

MAJOR UPDATE

This update fixes issues some people were having in SSE as well as some smaller issues.

There were more form ID issues that were only showing on SSE. I have had to update for both LE and SE though and if you were using Beta 1-4 you will need to clear it from your save before updating or new game. Sorry I didn't find this earlier in testing.

Now that this is 100% fixed thanks to some help from the Toys team, I can confidently say you are not going to need a new save game or savegame cleaning after this version. Apologies again.

Whorecrux.7z 8.91 MB · 285 downloads

hey man, i'm trying to use your mod but i'm having a weird trouble. when the birth even should trigger i only get the damage health effect, i already tryed to unequip every item and it didn't work, i think it may have something to do with the body i use (3ba) but i'm unsure, thanks

15 hours ago, Pejav said:

hey man, i'm trying to use your mod but i'm having a weird trouble. when the birth even should trigger i only get the damage health effect, i already tryed to unequip every item and it didn't work, i think it may have something to do with the body i use (3ba) but i'm unsure, thanks

I've been testing with 3ba on SE, no issues. It will be a bool flagged incorrectly, test if this is the case on a new game. If you have DD & Toys installed, equip plugs and belts from both and unequip may fix. The dev version I have updated this but I am still bug fixing it in other areas so have no released yet.

On 10/11/2021 at 10:07 AM, Bratty Cheeks - RMCW said:

I've been testing with 3ba on SE, no issues. It will be a bool flagged incorrectly, test if this is the case on a new game. If you have DD & Toys installed, equip plugs and belts from both and unequip may fix. The dev version I have updated this but I am still bug fixing it in other areas so have no released yet.

i only have toys instaled, i tried this but didn't worked

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2021 at 8:29 AM, AlphaAndOmega said:

Hello, I'm having a problem with the first birthing. The PC is getting damaged as if it was plugged (and console says that the PC is plugged) but there is actually no plug. I've unequipped everything and went through the debug in Cursed loot but to no avail. Where should I look for an answer?

I'm actually having this same bug. I don't have any other mods with plugs other than Toys. Oddly enough, I've tracked that this issue pops up for me between two saves. Save 73(and prior) Gem birth no problem, save 74(and the subsequent 130 or so saves) about 10 minutes after, says I'm plugged even though I'm naked, tried the Debug stuff, etc.

Something obviously happened there, but I'll be damned if I can figure it out.