I really like the idea behind this mod. 

Is it planned to have alternative or adjustable Ways to go get Amethyst Cruxes into Rose? I am asking because in my modded Game with harsh tuned down economy my PC would birth all cruxes before she would be able to convert the first one ;)

2 hours ago, Heinz01 said:

Is it planned to have alternative or adjustable Ways to go get Amethyst Cruxes into Rose? I am asking because in my modded Game with harsh tuned down economy my PC would birth all cruxes before she would be able to convert the first one ;)

There will be for sure. Sometimes you will get the amethyst -> rose for free at the moment, but once an option for payment is rolled, you will not be able to get out of it. Expect a lot more options in the coming versions in the dialogue tree too, and more random outcomes.

My intention was to force begging through SLS or prostitution through another mod to pay for the gems when that option comes up.

Guest AthenaESIV

The new UI widget is really great, really good implementation as well, thanks!

Really like all the changes since release, been a fun mod to have in the game, def look forward to seeing it continue to develop in weeks / months ahead :)

12 hours ago, LinksSword said:

but is there anyway to make the widget a little bigger?

I'll Add MCM option for additional height. I already have an update that will fix a vertical spacing issue you may have noticed but I'll post that once I've had chance to fully test. The update will include:

Fixed verticle alignment issue with UI widget.
Added block for spells, shouts and powers while SPIRIT FRACTURING. You can toggle this off in MCM.
Added chance to trigger SPIRIT FRACTURING from random chance on orgasm. Configurable in MCM.

The UI widget changes shape in width and height as you progress through small to large gem.

And you won't get birth as soon as it is full, once you have filled it 3 times, the forth fill will force a large gem birth, but otherwise it waits for the timer set in MCM. If you reabsorb a gem the bar will be back to nil orgasms (though it may still not be at 0 due to arousal).

5 hours ago, tango67 said:

Is it possible to add a drunk-stumble animation as a permanent effect for increasing fractured characters? Particularly when the char is idle and moving. Somewhat to show a weakened state. It would be cool!

Been thinking of implementing some stuff with DAR but that will likely be in a big update (0.2.0).

3 hours ago, SissyOlivia said:

Apologies if this has been explained, but how exactly do I turn sapphire gems into Amethyst gems? I've tried using shines to no avail, but it's probably user error.

Shrine will only work for small gems.

Medium and large you will need to craft Whorcrux dust in smithing, then the Amethyst gem will be added to your inventory.

There will eventually be more ways to convert them in the mod but for now these are the only options.

5 hours ago, RMCW said:

Shrine will only work for small gems.

Medium and large you will need to craft Whorcrux dust in smithing, then the Amethyst gem will be added to your inventory.

There will eventually be more ways to convert them in the mod but for now these are the only options.

Thank you! Also I absolutely love the mod!

ngl this is going to be a nightmare combined with the likes of cursed loot but i'm up to the challenge lol 

28 hours in my character finally got stuck in some bad cursed loot, slave boots, gag, rubber gloves binded, and a full hobble dress. no suprised that my character has been raped due to that and now is at 6 orgasms away from starting the whorecrux quest.

Right now i got to try and find someone or another way to remove these devices if i don't want that to start.

7 hours ago, generic_name said:

Nice mod. having an issue - can't use the whorecrux dust i made in the smithy when i press E in the inventory. Is this how it's supposed to be used?

The dust is just an item you can sell. You will have amethyst whorecrux added to your inventory when it is crafted.

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

Right now i got to try and find someone or another way to remove these devices if i don't want that to start.

Good luck ?

On 12/29/2020 at 4:58 AM, RMCW said:

The dust is just an item you can sell. You will have amethyst whorecrux added to your inventory when it is crafted.

Good luck ?

yeah well.. i think i jinxed myself because 2 hours later and now i got fractured, so now i got to find some black soul gems and flawless sapphire to upgrade the gems so that they can be resorbed i think thats what i have to do. because as they are normally my character can't get them back in ?

53 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

yeah well.. i think i jinxed myself because 2 hours later and now i got fractured, so now i got to find some black soul gems and flawless sapphire to upgrade the gems so that they can be resorbed i think thats what i have to do. because as they are normally my character can't get them back in ?

There's a store NPC added by the mod to each walled city where you can buy the sapphires you need but they are a bit hidden. Also your buy and sell prices will be poor due to your state so not sure if it will help :p

1 hour ago, RMCW said:

There's a store NPC added by the mod to each walled city where you can buy the sapphires you need but they are a bit hidden. Also your buy and sell prices will be poor due to your state so not sure if it will help ?

good thing i focused most of my leveling on making my alchemy really high, so i stocked on barter potions 

umm, speaking of the merchant, is there something wrong with the facegen?

I had them with the dark face bug on my setup, depite placing whorecrux(and the asset) as the last loaded mod in both left and right panel in MO2. checking in SSEedit reveals nothing, those merchant arent overwritten by any other mod

as far as im aware, this bug should only happen if the mesehs or texture dosent match cause it got overwritten by another mod or something, , so im not exactly sure what am i doing wrong here...

Skyrim Special Edition 2020-12-30 9_16_12 PM.png

SSEEdit 4.0.3 2020-12-30 9_17_22 PM.png