1 hour ago, skullgirls_ said:

do you know what happen here?? i tried triggering spirit facture and this happen..

Did you install the assets? I found when I was testing the mod before grabbing the assets that the gems were invisible and non interactive, the markers just floating where I was standing when the births happened.
The second option is as RMCW said invisible NPCs likely one of the player surrogates some mods use to make the player say things.

so i'm still trying to hunt for some black soul gems although i did somewhat reduce my fracture level i'm still far from that goal of erasing it.

i found this random amusing glitch on my way there, this guy was using nothing to cut nothing ?

20210104225827_1.jpg.a1e537511c5a98ac83b7938e72f5418c.jpg

Don't you just love skyrim sometimes? 

invisible gems seem to be a common issue, one time i lost a gem and apparently it was at bleakwind basin, but i looked all over the giant camp and it was nowhere to be found so i loaded a previous save got the id number of that specific game and reloaded the other save and forced spawned it to me and it appeared in fin air, i also later discovered that if i tcl and go all the way up to the sky and disable tcl to fall back down the gem will magically appear again atleast for me when i tried.

I think it might be a good idea to add a emergency debug gem respawn option in a future version since there is the chance to lose your gem forever due to it being in a inaccessible area.

20210104235520_1.jpg.89b69d42da9248463db64a2103567307.jpg

7 hours ago, LinksSword said:

invisible gems seem to be a common issue, one time i lost a gem and apparently it was at bleakwind basin, but i looked all over the giant camp and it was nowhere to be found so i loaded a previous save got the id number of that specific game and reloaded the other save and forced spawned it to me and it appeared in fin air, i also later discovered that if i tcl and go all the way up to the sky and disable tcl to fall back down the gem will magically appear again atleast for me when i tried.

Sounds like it probably fell through the floor there somehow. Don't worry, gems like this will be handled in 0.2.0, though you will have to wait for them to be moved by the new script.

I'll probably add a debug option to move all gems to your inventory too, but lock MCM will disable this option.

3 hours ago, sfdrake said:

sentient whorecrux transformed into Whorecrux  atronarch.

creature designed to harm and abduct the dragonborn

Hadn't thought of that one, good idea. Already have some plans along these lines but may use this.

you could also use sentient whorecruxes as soulgems that can absorb the dragonborn and send her into the soul cairn. Grant an exit( two if dawnguard is opened) from there and find body in the nearest temple of arkay to return to life. Things now to fine other than missing cruxes, is the item that was enchanted from the dragonborn and either absorb it back into you for nice bonus to stat or skill or damage or use the item yourself.
this is of course how far along the spirit fracture is..... the farther along it is, the more the dragonborn can fail against it and... well

7 hours ago, RMCW said:

Sounds like it probably fell through the floor there somehow. Don't worry, gems like this will be handled in 0.2.0, though you will have to wait for them to be moved by the new script.

I'll probably add a debug option to move all gems to your inventory too, but lock MCM will disable this option.

Hadn't thought of that one, good idea. Already have some plans along these lines but may use this.

oh so your going to have a locking system similar to cursed loot?

Speaking of cursed loot i feel like that would somehow fit with this.. atleast when you get around to random whorecrux that might be found from pass victims, also think perhaps there could be a 4th variant, like a tainted whorecrux that is the last thing you want to get because it has very bad negative effects "like when you take it idk if you have fhu it will instantly fill you all the way to max, perhaps also cause a birth to happen, or just do something else nasty to your character". idk just an idea besides cursed loot isn't needed to do something like that anyways.

41 minutes ago, sfdrake said:

you could also use sentient whorecruxes as soulgems that can absorb the dragonborn and send her into the soul cairn. Grant an exit( two if dawnguard is opened) from there and find body in the nearest temple of arkay to return to life. Things now to fine other than missing cruxes, is the item that was enchanted from the dragonborn and either absorb it back into you for nice bonus to stat or skill or damage or use the item yourself.
this is of course how far along the spirit fracture is..... the farther along it is, the more the dragonborn can fail against it and... well

what if instead of the soul cairn it's an entirely new area? 

7 hours ago, RMCW said:

i will be honest the way your talking about 0.2.0 is making me want it soo bad, despite the fact we still got like 5 more updates to go ?

3 hours ago, LinksSword said:

oh so your going to have a locking system similar to cursed loot?

Speaking of cursed loot i feel like that would somehow fit with this.. atleast when you get around to random whorecrux that might be found from pass victims, also think perhaps there could be a 4th variant, like a tainted whorecrux that is the last thing you want to get because it has very bad negative effects "like when you take it idk if you have fhu it will instantly fill you all the way to max, perhaps also cause a birth to happen, or just do something else nasty to your character". idk just an idea besides cursed loot isn't needed to do something like that anyways.

Tainted Whorecrux, that for sure has to be a thing ? Probably will be a range of potential Whorecrux states eventually, such as cultists are going to do some rituals with them, Hagraven, among other possibilities.

The MCM lock is already present. Don't recommend using it though as there will be many options I will still add and it's a full lockout. I.e. once you have enabled it, you won't be able to disable it again, unlike DCL lock which allows you to change settings when not in devices.

4 hours ago, sfdrake said:

Good thinking, I'll consider something along these lines for the future.

4 hours ago, LinksSword said:

what if instead of the soul cairn it's an entirely new area? 

if you mean as inside the soul gem, death alternative your money or your life already did that. I'd like it so that if its done that the whore crux gets used.
if you mean like sanquine's realm, wouldnt that require SD?  you see Im not big on having something on my loadlist that I do not want just for something I do want. ...

4 minutes ago, sfdrake said:

if you mean as inside the soul gem, death alternative your money or your life already did that. I'd like it so that if its done that the whore crux gets used.
if you mean like sanquine's realm, wouldnt that require SD?  you see Im not big on having something on my loadlist that I do not want just for something I do want. ...

no i mean a unique area to whorecrux.

just an idea but maybe npcs could make comments on your current state. commenting how you seem "off" if they are a npc that are acquaintance with you, or a follower that tag along with you could react to your state maybe showing their worry for your wellbeing or something depending on their morality i suppose. 

npcs that are on friendly terms with the player could just easily give back the whorecrux without any further consequences because of how much you helped them. say if lucan happens to pick up the gem and you confront him for it, if you got back his golden claw he would be more then willing to comply. 

Hateful npcs would either fork tons of money more than neutral term npc would, or they would give you outrages demands like sucking\being fucked off by a bunch of men in the tavern or something like that.  they could mess with you in other ways like comment how they rather see you as a mindless sucking slut and hope you never recover, "might even try and steal the whorecrux from you" Some people might outright avoid you at that point. refusing any sort of conversation. 

but yeah i think npc relationships could possibly also play a big role.

And why not lets throw even more npc involvement in, random thieves you run into will be interested in those gems your carrying...

Honestly there is soo much that could be done with this mod the skies the limits.

Thanks a lot for your work! I'd like to mention that FHU baka edition integration seems to be broken a little. The cum pool is being filled minutely in stats, but it is not applying visually and can not be expelled with hotkey. Mb FHU api calling wasn't done in fully right way in your mode? FHU is not getting registered in SLIF when inflated by this mod/

2 hours ago, vaalb said:

Thanks a lot for your work! I'd like to mention that FHU baka edition integration seems to be broken a little. The cum pool is being filled minutely in stats, but it is not applying visually and can not be expelled with hotkey. Mb FHU api calling wasn't done in fully right way in your mode? FHU is not getting registered in SLIF when inflated by this mod/

ah i have that problem too but getting fucked and filled by something fixes it ?

On 1/7/2021 at 12:57 AM, LinksSword said:

but yeah i think npc relationships could possibly also play a big role.

Fine suggestions, I have been thinking about a lot of stuff along these lines.

19 hours ago, vaalb said:

Just had a look and looks like I broke this when refactoring, the script wasn't calling the new UpdateMorphs global function I made. I'll test it today and put a fix out later.

Any plans for a "Bad End" of sorts? Losing all semblance of self or the spirit fracturing beyond repair, that sort of thing. Although I suppose instead of a death effect, a sinister entity or ghost takes hold of the PC before concluding it however. Permanent penalties can only drop so far, after all.

29 minutes ago, Maho911 said:

Any plans for a "Bad End" of sorts? Losing all semblance of self or the spirit fracturing beyond repair, that sort of thing. Although I suppose instead of a death effect, a sinister entity or ghost takes hold of the PC before concluding it however. Permanent penalties can only drop so far, after all.

There are many ideas for developments but wouldn't want to spoil too much. Nothing game ending but there will be a lot more negative progressions that can happen for sure. One idea for example was succubus transformation but that one will be a ways off, using a redone version of PSQ.