Just a small suggestion: Wouldn't Sanguine want to make the splitting pleasurable? Since he is all about Pleasure. And while Molaq likes causing pain, making the process feel good would make it so that the Dragonborn doesn't get all too desperate to look for a cure, making the effect more devastating in battle. Getting magical artifacts from ones stomach, while unusual could be mistook as a blessing after all. 

Edited by Lisette11
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gotta say, pretty interested in this after reading some of Fan No Hitori's work. Once the Whorecruxes have their own models, I wonder if sexlab has any "fleshlight" animations? Also, if you're open to ideas, it'd be neat if you could wear whorecruxes as dildos/butt plugs/gags to temporarily restore their lost stats, maxed out at one per orifice so you can't easily overcome having birthed many whorecrux.

Question for people who play with Whorecrux regularly... what are your settings?

I've found that whenever I've used Whorecrux, once the birthing starts my character gets into a cycle of super high arousal leading to more whorecrux birthing leading to more arousal leading to a completely useless character in short order.

So I'm wondering... what are good settings for Whorecrux (and related mods) where the mod makes an interesting difference, but doesn't completely destroy the playability of the character? Especially if the character is going to be having sex on a regular basis?

Edited by Anunya

I've not played in a bit. Never came up with the right balance like what @Anunya speaks of, back when I did, but we were too focused on testing other aspects, with Toys, etc.

I think it may have changed enough, that its going to be different now too.

With this release, I'm diving in now, and I'm going to in particular be looking at balance in combo with all the Toys Family of mods.

I don't know if this only happens to me but Toys messes up this mod's facial expressions, it constantly resets them to a point where they barely show up. Is there a fix for this? reverted back to using ver. 1.7 without toys installed for now (since 2.0 has toys as a hard requirement).

By the way this is a really awesome mod, thank you for the work you put in creating it!

On 12/17/2021 at 2:08 AM, MysticDaedra said:

Any chance of adding a patch/compatibility for Experience Mod, since it is more popular than SXP for SSE?

I think I looked at it in the past and didn't look like I could do something simply with that. You can use experience mod alongside WCX though, just configure the options in MCM to work well with it.

12 hours ago, kandrew123 said:

Gotta say, pretty interested in this after reading some of Fan No Hitori's work. Once the Whorecruxes have their own models, I wonder if sexlab has any "fleshlight" animations? Also, if you're open to ideas, it'd be neat if you could wear whorecruxes as dildos/butt plugs/gags to temporarily restore their lost stats, maxed out at one per orifice so you can't easily overcome having birthed many whorecrux.

I already have devices as such in the works, and the latest version does have a collar you can craft that does just that.

There will be negative equip able Toys that you will have difficulty removing with different negative effects too.

As for Onahole animations, there is only 1 that I know of, Nibbles I think, but it's with the character tied to a post. There are multiple good handjob & masturbation animations which could be modified, I'd need permission and some guidance on process dealing with animation exports etc. 

5 hours ago, wolfy563 said:

I don't know if this only happens to me but Toys messes up this mod's facial expressions, it constantly resets them to a point where they barely show up. Is there a fix for this? reverted back to using ver. 1.7 without toys installed for now (since 2.0 has toys as a hard requirement).

By the way this is a really awesome mod, thank you for the work you put in creating it!

Not sure on this, I haven't seen the issue on my latest tests in SE. Maybe post in the Toys thread if you get the issue on new game.

12 hours ago, Anunya said:

Question for people who play with Whorecrux regularly... what are your settings?

I've found that whenever I've used Whorecrux, once the birthing starts my character gets into a cycle of super high arousal leading to more whorecrux birthing leading to more arousal leading to a completely useless character in short order.

So I'm wondering... what are good settings for Whorecrux (and related mods) where the mod makes an interesting difference, but doesn't completely destroy the playability of the character? Especially if the character is going to be having sex on a regular basis?

I'd also be interested to see what settings / mods people are using. I've tried a bunch of configurations at this point. One thing I'd suggest if you are struggling is set initial birth gems to 1. That changes things significantly. You can easily reabsorb a small whorecrux but if you don't before your next birth, you have issues. You can also set the time between births to be longer so you have more time. 

With the new version I have added a potion which removes most of the debilitating effects from Whorecrux. I am planning to add other buffs too to help players escape the state. 

11 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I've not played in a bit. Never came up with the right balance like what @Anunya speaks of, back when I did, but we were too focused on testing other aspects, with Toys, etc.

I think it may have changed enough, that its going to be different now too.

With this release, I'm diving in now, and I'm going to in particular be looking at balance in combo with all the Toys Family of mods.

Thanks! ?

10 hours ago, wolfy563 said:

Expressions in Toys (except Mouth Open for gags), are done using Sexlab, just like this mod does. People have reported on the Sexlab thread, mysterious expressions problems. They are blaming the recent release. I've seen it ever since beta 8 though. If I play my game long enough, it just magically stops happening too.

So I think It's not a Toys issue, but Toys could be in play just because it's using them.

If you think it's Toys, or that Toys it somehow the trigger, turn Expressions off in Toys.

Toys MCM - Effects Tab - Facial Expressions - Chance - just set the slider to 0

Edited by VirginMarie

Thanks for the update, new features are nice with SLIF intergration and Toys.  

I do have one small minute issue with the new feature for hiding arrow's.  I usualy set all my preset's and racemenu weapons for hidden, after the swap whorecrux reverts back to showing them all the time.

1 minute ago, LatencyRemix said:

Thanks for the update, new features are nice with SLIF intergration and Toys.  

I do have one small minute issue with the new feature for hiding arrow's.  I usualy set all my preset's and racemenu weapons for hidden, after the swap whorecrux reverts back to showing them all the time.

I'm going to guess this is the new feature for hiding arrows in Toys, not Whorecrux.

You can turn it off... Toys MCM - Misc Tab - Hide Arrows During Scenes

11 hours ago, Bratty Cheeks - RMCW said:

I already have devices as such in the works, and the latest version does have a collar you can craft that does just that.

There will be negative equip able Toys that you will have difficulty removing with different negative effects too.

As for Onahole animations, there is only 1 that I know of, Nibbles I think, but it's with the character tied to a post. There are multiple good handjob & masturbation animations which could be modified, I'd need permission and some guidance on process dealing with animation exports etc. 

Nice to hear! I'd been thinking of waiting to get back into Skyrim modding for the whole anniversary edition fiasco to blow over, but I might load it up sooner to try out this mod.

On 7/18/2021 at 12:32 PM, Bratty Cheeks - RMCW said:

Posting the beta here for anyone that wants to try 0.2.0 early. It's a big update and I've excluded a few things from this version.

The full version of 0.2.0 will be coming soon but could be as long as a month.

Please read the important section carefully before trying:

IMPORTANT
---------
1) If you are running on an existing game, new save required. You may be able to get away with cleaning the previous version from your save before installing the new one, especially if it's near the end of your load order. Apologies for this, I needed to change form IDs, this shouldn't ever need to be done again. If you don't have the mod installed already you can install it without new save game. 
2) Toys is now required. The mod is lightweight and can run alongside DD and ZaZ.
3) Install ONE or ALL of the following mods: 
-- vuldur.esm
-- Forgotten DungeonsSSE.esm / Forgotten DungeonsALL.esp (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - Most of the possible locations are from this mod.)
-- BleakFallsBarrowRevisited.esp
-- EmbersharMineRevisited.esp
-- HaltedStreamCampRevisited.esp
-- SteepfallBurrowRevisited.esp
-- UstengravRevisited.esp
-- WhiteriverWatchRevisited.esp
---------

New - SLIF inflation based on gems to birth. SLIF may not work well on SE, I need feedback on that.
New - Damage to health and stamina when plugged and requiring birth. This will get worse the more inflated character is. If you don't have SLIF, you won't see inflation but damage is still applied. This will not kill.
New - Gems are randomly moved from containers, cells and actors other than the player to phase 2 locations (currently mysterious merchants or dungeon locations). This will pickup a gem if it fell through the floor so you can just leave it (and assume it was lost) and it will turn up eventually.
New - Mysterious merchant content. Only mysterious merchants from a city you have visited will be used. Getting your gems back won't be as easy so you will want to try to avoid this outcome. This is the first of several "phase 2" outcomes for whorecrux gems. In future versions there will be "phase 3" outcomes too, which put the gems in a far worse situation than "phase 2". The merchant content will be expanded into several possible quests also.
New - Merchant slave quest
New - Merchant fetch quest
New - Merchant void quest
New - Merchant whore quest
New - Merchant gloryhole quest
New - Dungeon locations from Forgotten Dungeons, Revisited series and Vuldur added for use as gem phase 2 locations.
New - Plug, gag, bindings, yoke and gag detection (Toys/Zaz/DD)
New - Potion to help with effects of Whorecrux curse; If you don't have one, you can get one from a Mysterious merchant through dialogue (spirit fracture rank 2 or above required).
New - Request Toys keys from mysterious merchants.
New - Being plugged or belted prevents reabsorption and birth. If belt is broken (toys only) will allow reabsorption / birth.
New - Gems held by player are now converted to Rose from any state automatically at 50 + x orgasms since last birth (due to Aedra trying to help you out of the situation). In most cases this means that you can only get this conversion to happen at max spirit fracture. But you could get it to trigger in other circumstances too, such as being plugged.
New - Gems held by player are now converted to Amythesyst on DragonSoul increase
New - Particle effect when expelling gems.
New - Optional journal blocking and optional auto save when blocked. This applies when at high spirit fracture. The journal blocking is released when player has orgasm in SexLab scene or lowers spirit fracture level.
New - Map blocking at high spirit fracture. This is released when the player has an orgasm in SexLab scene or lowers spirit fracture level.
New - Protection is added from whorecrux trigger after being cured. This will not stop the orgasm trigger but it will stop the others for a while. This is so that you can't instantly retrigger from one of the other ways after being cured.
New - Option to prevent Spirit Fracturing before first dragon kill
New - You can now change enjoyment gained during SL animation while Spirit Fracturing is running from MCM. You can also disable by setting to 0.
New - Breast inflation based on spirit fracture level
New - MCM options for SLIF inflation
New - MCM option for turning on/off xp restriction & buy/sell prices change from spirit fracture
New - MCM option for enabling/disabling SSLX skill gain/loss.
New - PlainCollar, PlainRoseCollar and PlainRubyCollar for Toys.

Updated - More dialogues.
Updated - Value of Whorecrux gems increased by 10* to stop theft.
Updated - Optimised/improved gem meshes.
Updated - Exceptions added to list, please post if you have any that need adding to the default list. (Thanks jbezorg for providing yours)
Updated - Gem drop chance is decreased by recent sex (player orgasm required), lasts for around 10 mins easing off linearly.
Updated - Who knows? I updated a lot of stuff.
Updated - JSON for notifications split into mutliple files.

Removed - FHU inflation (cum filling) removed, made redundent by the new in mod solution that better suits the purpose. FHU is still used for calculations and can be a triggering method if installed.

Fixed - Birth/Reabsorb scenes now use busy check from Toys, avoiding previous issues.
Fixed - Gem textures.
Fixed - Disabled actors being picked up gem pickup (Thanks to Tenri for fix).
Fixed - Skill loss via SSLX.
Fixed - Mysterious Merchant facegen (Thanks to AthenaESIV for fixing).
Fixed - Major bug with the UI element.
Fixed - Many things I cannot remember right now.

[BETA-V1-V4 FILE REMOVED, OUTDATED, use BETA 5 below]

UPDATED - Fixed a couple of small issues reported and issue with FHU not installed (soft dependency issue).

MAJOR UPDATE

This update fixes issues some people were having in SSE as well as some smaller issues.

There were more form ID issues that were only showing on SSE. I have had to update for both LE and SE though and if you were using Beta 1-4 you will need to clear it from your save before updating or new game. Sorry I didn't find this earlier in testing.

Now that this is 100% fixed thanks to some help from the Toys team, I can confidently say you are not going to need a new save game or savegame cleaning after this version. Apologies again.

[REMOVED, LATEST VERSION IN DOWNLOADS]

is this the same as the one you just officially released? 

Thanks for sharing the new version, happy to see an update.

Has anyone tested the latest version? I installed on an existing game/save, on which i hadn't played with this mod before. MCM showed up and i used the checkbox to trigger Spirit Fracture to test it. The widget bar on top of the screen got full pink a few times in my playthrough and reset itself after, but my character never produced a crux gem. I tried the trigger a crux birth from the MCM too but didn't get one, though i received some notes about belly inflation with SLIF.

The player character didn't have any blocking items such as plugs or belts.

Cheers!

15 hours ago, LinksSword said:

is this the same as the one you just officially released? 

Nay, it's been significantly updated since the earlier beta version.

38 minutes ago, _Ying_1 said:

Great mod, I just want to ask one thing, when in the anvil I have seen it's possible to make a whorecrux dust, fow what i should use that?

You can sell the dust or hold onto it (it will likely be used in alchemy in future version), sapphire whorecrux will be changed to amethyst when crafted.

2 hours ago, trellouk said:

Thanks for sharing the new version, happy to see an update.

Has anyone tested the latest version? I installed on an existing game/save, on which i hadn't played with this mod before. MCM showed up and i used the checkbox to trigger Spirit Fracture to test it. The widget bar on top of the screen got full pink a few times in my playthrough and reset itself after, but my character never produced a crux gem. I tried the trigger a crux birth from the MCM too but didn't get one, though i received some notes about belly inflation with SLIF.

The player character didn't have any blocking items such as plugs or belts.

Cheers!

Please try on a new game, just as a test, and if that works you know it is related to your current save. If it isn't working on a new game still...

If the scene isn't playing at all, it could be a few things. If you get periodic damage, notification, sound effect and inflation; then birth is being blocked by something. This can be a belt, vaginal plug or any toy that has the BlockVaginal keyword.

I can't see any way that could have triggered on a new install though, as you would have at least had to equip a toy from Toys or a device from DD.

If that doesn't sound related to your problem, it could be something I've overlooked with optional mods so provide me with what optional mods you have installed.

6 hours ago, Bratty Cheeks - RMCW said:

You can sell the dust or hold onto it (it will likely be used in alchemy in future version), sapphire whorecrux will be changed to amethyst when crafted.

Thank you, I would also want to ask how do I get the ruby whorecrux collar, I'm very curious about that one.

10 hours ago, normal24yearoldstudent said:

whats the final about? the last beta version before 1.0?  

excited to try this new version, finally finished up my current playthough and started preparing for the next, and then this drop, what a surprise. just have to wait till my new pc gets delivered next week, damn canada post with their endless delays

Last beta of 0.2.0, version 1.0.0 is going to be a wait :P

15 hours ago, _Ying_1 said:

Thank you, I would also want to ask how do I get the ruby whorecrux collar, I'm very curious about that one.

You can't right now, though it is in the files it is not used yet.

4 hours ago, Bratty Cheeks - RMCW said:

You can't right now, though it is in the files it is not used yet.

Besides the ruby whorecrux collar, which I hope it does something special?.  Will there be other toys that make use of whorecruxs, like produce light, shock, vibrate, etc?