45 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

so i got some questions, is it normal for the quest to reset after reaching max fracture stage?

No something has gone very wrong there. FHU growth stops, and gem birth stops (because there is nothing left). The quest shouldn't reset, you should be on 20 SPIRIT FRACTURE on the debug MCM page still. Are you using the updated version I posted? I have tested quite extensively at this point and only thing I can think is if something is going wrong cause of the issue I fixed with optional mods not being available.

and is fill her up suppose to reset or lower after giving birth to gems?

No it isn't but that's probably a good idea. I think I'll add a reduction in the next update.

and do gems get birthed over time or is it only through orgasms? 

They do get birthed over time but its based on a calculation using orgasms and arousal. The calculation for birth is shown below:

(Player orgasms + (player arousal / 100)) * (Spirit fracture level + 2)

To birth a small gem the calculation needs to hit 6, 11 for medium, 21 for large. If you have 2 orgasms at level 1 a birth will happen on the next cycle. The orgasm counter will only reset after a birth so having 2 orgasms over 3 days will still cause a small gem birth.

Small gems are easy to reabsorb but medium and large are a lot of trouble.

15 minutes ago, RMCW said:

Ok I'll wait until you have got a newer version out thanks.

You can use SexLabs expression scripts to change any NPC/Player expressions. You can also register custom expressions that the player can edit.

To register a new expression in SL you can do:

sslBaseExpression MyExpression = SexLab.ExpressionSlots.RegisterExpression("YOUR_EXPRESSION_NAME")

the sslBaseExpression type contains a bunch of useful functions, but .ImportJson() is one if you want to set a preset expression and import it using PapyrusUtils.

.apply(actor actor, int expression_strength, int male_or_female) will apply the expression. female is 0, male is 1. Expression strength is 1 -> 100 and is used for assigning the "Phase". See the expressions MCM in SexLab and you will get a good idea of what it can do. 

Thanks. I have used this functionality before but I couldn't figure out how to register a new expression that could only be used by player animations during SL Scenes. I have tried an event hook on the SL scene start and applying it to the player, but I end up in a race condition with the default behavior I think.

Or do I misunderstand and you use the sslBaseExpression but apply the expressions outside of scenes?

6 minutes ago, RMCW said:

No something has gone very wrong there. FHU growth stops, and gem birth stops (because there is nothing left). The quest shouldn't reset, you should be on 20 SPIRIT FRACTURE on the debug MCM page still. Are you using the updated version I posted? I have tested quite extensively at this point and only thing I can think is if something is going wrong cause of the issue I fixed with optional mods not being available.

No it isn't but that's probably a good idea. I think I'll add a reduction in the next update.

They do get birthed over time but its based on a calculation using orgasms and arousal. The calculation for birth is shown below:

(Player orgasms + (player arousal / 100)) * (Spirit fracture level + 2)

To birth a small gem the calculation needs to hit 6, 11 for medium, 21 for large. If you have 2 orgasms at level 1 a birth will happen on the next cycle. The orgasm counter will only reset after a birth so having 2 orgasms over 3 days will still cause a small gem birth.

Small gems are easy to reabsorb but medium and large are a lot of trouble.

yes after it reaches 20 when i went to use the force birth in the options the quest suddenly decided to restart and all the debug settings were back to 0 such as the fracture level. i was playing on a modified timescale being at 100, with settings to 1 hour so perhaps it broke due to that? i'll see what happens when i play it legit on the main quest i plan on doing.

6 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

yes after it reaches 20 when i went to use the force birth in the options the quest suddenly decided to restart and all the debug settings were back to 0 such as the fracture level. i was playing on a modified timescale being at 100, with settings to 1 hour so perhaps it broke due to that? i'll see what happens when i play it legit on the main quest i plan on doing.

Yes that is odd.

Only idea I have right now is I did fix an edge case bug with SL arousal trigger just now in 0.1.1 and that could have been what you seen. If your arousal reaches 100 it starts a timer for 5 minutes to reduce your arousal. This could trigger if it had started before the spirit fracture quest but was running. Was character at 100 arousal for the period you were testing? If so I'd suspect that and update.

1 hour ago, RMCW said:

Yes that is odd.

Only idea I have right now is I did fix an edge case bug with SL arousal trigger just now in 0.1.1 and that could have been what you seen. If your arousal reaches 100 it starts a timer for 5 minutes to reduce your arousal. This could trigger if it had started before the spirit fracture quest but was running. Was character at 100 arousal for the period you were testing? If so I'd suspect that and update.

i think so. 

4 hours ago, RMCW said:

The idea is to remove the effect as quickly as possible, regaining your ability to gain experience and stopping further SPIRIT FRACTURE progression. You won't really need to worry about leveling up, rather, reabsorbing the gems so you can end the state.

That said I will likely be updating soon so you can get half your xp at SPIRIT FRACTURE 1 and 25% SPIRIT FRACTURE 2, this is already the case with SXP. Tenri came up with an idea for implementing on vanilla system where it won't skew your levels due to the temporary skill reduction from SPIRIT FRACTURE.

I have been doing most of the work myself but Tenri and AthenaESIV have helped a lot. Anyone that wants to get involved and help just let me know. Additionally we are going to have someone looking at text/dialogue, have someone already working on models and someone else perhaps doing voice.

Cool, thanks for the info! Sounds like you're taking a lot of feedback and have a lot planned but already have a really high quality mod. Hopefully it keeps going well for you. I'll check it out once things have been updated a couple more times. :)

40 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

I dont think that is intended :) You are pushing your own strength into this soul gems and get weaker over time ... Dont think that this is the situation with soul gem

Well it did already replace SGO in my loadorder. No need to have 2 mods creating gems in your womb. That could likely conflict in a way

7 hours ago, Skelletoncz said:

Hello. Won't your mod conflict with this?
https://www.patreon.com/posts/soulgem-oven-6-36403061
I'm talking about Skyrim SE

Nah no conflict with SGO or other pregnancy mods if you want to use those too.

7 hours ago, LinksSword said:

how long does it take for spirit fracture on default setting with arousal at 100?

5 minutes realtime.

7 hours ago, LinksSword said:

i just updated to the new version released 7 hours ago, will it still work fine on existing save file? i got one that has the mod loaded but not enabled yet.

Yes, will all the updates you can use on existing save game. If you are removing the mod entirely from a save game that had it installed you should disable in MCM before removing, that will unregister all the events so you can cleanly remove.

6 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi just wonder, will you be able to integrate your mod with legacy of dragonborn in the future? You know, as the way to search the Whorecux from previous dragonborns.

Maybe but I haven't actually had chance to play that mod yet. There are plans to add a feature that adds a chest next to random boss chest in dungeons, it will contain the lost Whorecrux that has been lost to bandits, and other gameplay expanding features along these lines.

On this point if you use defeat or a similar mod with theft it will work well with this as long as it doesn't delete the items. The Whorecrux have a high value so should get stolen.

@RMCW For version 0.1.1, SSEEdit reports one error:

[00:00] Start: Checking for Errors
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [6F] Whorecrux.esp
[00:00] WCX_NPC_Comments_Branch [DLBR:6F077AC4]
[00:00]     DLBR \ SNAM - Starting Topic -> Found a NULL reference, expected: DIAL
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 194, Errors found: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Here is a screenshot of the record that SSEEdit is complaining about:

Spoiler

sseedit.png.ae09ad76140e3f21b836a54f032c397f.png

On 12/20/2020 at 5:53 PM, Herowynne said:

@RMCW For version 0.1.1, SSEEdit reports one error:

[00:00] Start: Checking for Errors
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [6F] Whorecrux.esp
[00:00] WCX_NPC_Comments_Branch [DLBR:6F077AC4]
[00:00]     DLBR \ SNAM - Starting Topic -> Found a NULL reference, expected: DIAL
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 194, Errors found: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Here is a screenshot of the record that SSEEdit is complaining about:

Reveal hidden contents

sseedit.png.ae09ad76140e3f21b836a54f032c397f.png

thanks for the heads up, this esp should remove that error, and another small fix or two in the esp.

in main download now

On 12/20/2020 at 9:33 PM, LinksSword said:

this is kinda a weird request but would it be possible to add a optional wombtat to the mod? when your cursed with spirit fracture a wombtat will appear.

There has been some talk of adding a womb tat amongst potentially other overlay effects already in RMCW's discord so it isn't out of the question.

18 minutes ago, Tenri said:

thanks for the heads up, this esp should remove that error, and another small fix or two in the esp.

Whorecrux.esp 76.17 kB · 0 downloads

There has been some talk of adding a womb tat amongst potentially other overlay effects already in RMCW's discord so it isn't out of the question.

well i love me some overlays, makes it feel like an actual curse when something visible is to show.

hi quick question, maybe I'm just an idiot, but no matter what I do npc's wont steal the whorecruxes.

how does them stealing the whorecruxes work?
what can I do to have them stolen from me?

They could be stolen from another mod such as defeat. With the built in feature, sometimes you can drop them when maxed arousal, when you drop them if there is a nearby NPC they will pick it up. Same when you birth one, NPC in range will pick it up. This will be expanded on in future versions.

so how exactly does devious devices effect the mod? can orgasms from vibrating plugs cause birthing? or does it just increase how fast the pregnancy progresses?

I will be adding orgasms from DD in the next update. Currently expressions are blocked when gagged and I went to extra lengths to make sure FHU still fills while belted.

if you want to take it a step further, perhaps futa characters could birth from their cocks, and size increase target would of course be the balls. just one of many of my crazy ideas.

Probably not but maybe in a future version.

They could be stolen from another mod such as defeat. With the built in feature, sometimes you can drop them when maxed arousal, when you drop them if there is a nearby NPC they will pick it up. Same when you birth one, NPC in range will pick it up. This will be expanded on in future versions.

I will be adding orgasms from DD in the next update. Currently expressions are blocked when gagged and I went to extra lengths to make sure FHU still fills while belted.

Probably not but maybe in a future version.

thanks for listening to some of my dumb ideas though! anyways i am planning on for idk the 20th or so time? to play the game all the way through but with this mod installed and slaverun which will activate after 69 days. because of course i set it that way, it won't be until my character meets strong enemies and starts to become more depraved or cursed loot activates arousing stuff that whorecrux will become a problem for my character i think.

Thanks. I have used this functionality before but I couldn't figure out how to register a new expression that could only be used by player animations during SL Scenes. I have tried an event hook on the SL scene start and applying it to the player, but I end up in a race condition with the default behavior I think.

Or do I misunderstand and you use the sslBaseExpression but apply the expressions outside of scenes?

I use it outside of scenes. If you wanted to just play on player during scenes that could be possible. I think you would need to set all the existing expressions so they don't play in scenes though and apply them to NPC and player through your own scripts instead.