On 7/28/2023 at 2:30 AM, wareware said:

Found a bug with the "WCX_SpiritFracture_NPC_CumHungryTopic1" [C0081EE1] dialogue. The get sex condition check needs to be at the top(condition 0) on all the dialogue prompts or you will crash when you interact with some talking activators(like the statue of mara in LAL).

I've put an ESP below with this fix implemented, I'd not come across this but the change makes sense certainly won't cause any harm.

Whorecrux.esp

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2023 at 11:56 PM, mythcraft said:

will the mod break if I install without toys mod?

You'd have to forcibly remove masters and there are things directly tied to toys, if you don't want toys just disable all the things in toys mod menu, I wouldn't try to run this mod without toys but the implementation is minor unless something was added in the latest patch.

• 4 weeks later...

It would be amazing if they manage to add an addon to Devious Follower Continued where the follower can modify the Dragonborn's soul before inserting it back in and making it so the Dragonborn is less likely to resist their follower. (No idea if its possible to add a bit of coding to allow this possibility or not)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I believe I have discovered a pretty significant, albeit somewhat difficult to trigger bug. 

Events that lead up to the bug:

- birth at least 1 small sapphire gem

- before getting to a shrine, overload and have all sapphire gems converted to amethyst

- attempt to have male npc cum on amethyst shard

- NPC takes money but does not take the small amethyst shard from your inventory and you are permanently stuck with small amethyst gems that cant be converted, unless I missed something. 

Edit: I love this mod, its interesting and well thought out. Maybe a bit busted and makes the character weak, but you are likely already OP so its interesting. If I can make a request, I would love to see butt scaling implemented for SLIF. Not sure why its only breast and belly, but since it seems like it has the purpose of turning you PC into a slut/whore, I feel like making a bigger ass would be nice as well. Also works well with the bimbos of skyrim mod as you are now in a race to keep your character from actually losing even more stats when turning into a bimbo and swelling up even further. 

Edited by Zandre
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/26/2024 at 9:11 PM, NotRGBJackal said:

Is there any way to reduce the magicka debuff? Not being able to cast at all kinda screws with some other mods that use debug spells.

When one of the whorecrux gems you have in inventory finally converts to Rose, go to a forge and craft that collar.  Ware the collar.  Don't remember how well the collar helps with magicka.  Give that a try.

Edited by leesjig