I just have to say that finding sapphires is really really difficult in this game. Relying on them is not feasible imo. I can only find black soul gems reliably because i have a mod that lets me crunch gems and soulgems into shards and craft them into black ones.

A funny thing happened when i was climbing a road to Ivarstead. Gem plopped out and started rolling down the hill ?  Dashed after it but after a moment it just vanised. Soon i saw that it has spawned near the giant camp left of Whiterun. Will see later what altitude that is... will fly with console if have to. But other mod quest keeps me from going there for a while now.

Nobody seems to care if i drop gems intentionally on ground. I'd like to see what happens if i have to get them from them. I only had it once when the curse first started, 1 npc picked it up. I had a talk dialog to try get it back from her for 1000 gold, i chose options to refuse paying it and find alternatives but when i clicked that option my game just crashed.

Edit: The gem at giant camp was probably in air at first but fell to ground in pickable place when i approached.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

I just have to say that finding sapphires is really really difficult in this game. Relying on them is not feasible imo. I can only find black soul gems reliably because i have a mod that lets me crunch gems and soulgems into shards and craft them into black ones.

A funny thing happened when i was climbing a road to Ivarstead. Gem plopped out and started rolling down the hill ?  Dashed after it but after a moment it just vanised. Soon i saw that it has spawned near the giant camp left of Whiterun. Will see later what altitude that is... will fly with console if have to. But other mod quest keeps me from going there for a while now.

Nobody seems to care if i drop gems intentionally on ground. I'd like to see what happens if i have to get them from them. I only had it once when the curse first started, 1 npc picked it up. I had a talk dialog to try get it back from her for 1000 gold, i chose options to refuse paying it and find alternatives but when i clicked that option my game just crashed.

Edit: The gem at giant camp was probably in air at first but fell to ground in pickable place when i approached.

There are NPCs added to the main cities that sell ingredients (sapphires and black soul gems) I don't know what their stock is like though. Also the main way to get gems is to mine for them, I think sapphires are fairly common from iron ore but I've had modifications to mining for so long that that may be untrue.

I've noticed that a few times with other birthing mods, the dropped items can only move so far from where they started before they get moved to the origin of the cell they are in.
And in the main overworld cell that happens to be several hundred feet in the air above that Giant's camp in Whiterun fields.

At the moment the NPCs only pick up gems if they are close enough to them during the birthing and involuntary drop events, as the function for them to take the gem is part of the event itself.

On 1/6/2021 at 12:32 PM, RMCW said:

Yeah sell it, it's useless.

Hmm... so how do i use the medium and large crux gems? I thought i was getting somewhere after crafting the dusts in forge.

Oh i found from page 6, there is male interaction with the amethyst gems.

Found some bug in Inflate() func. There are mixing of vag pool and overall pool so it breaks a little when inflating and mixing with other sources of cum. Here is some sort of fix:
Added seprate var for vag inflation

function Inflate()
	; Custom FHU script to get around chastity belt
	currentCumPool = GetFloatValue(PlayerRef, WCX_FHUGlobal.GetInflationAmountString(wcxConfig.FHU_quest))
    currentCumPoolVag = GetFloatValue(PlayerRef, WCX_FHUGlobal.GetVaginalAmountString(wcxConfig.FHU_quest))
	if WCX_FHUGlobal.GetMaxInflation(wcxConfig.FHU_quest) <= currentCumPoolVag
		wcxMain.PrintConsole("WCX: Can't inflate, already at or beyond max.")
		return
	endif
	wcxMain.PrintConsole("WCX: Adding " + wcxConfig.FHUCumPoolPerTick * wcxMain.GlobalSpiritFractureLevel.GetValue() as string + " to FHU cum pool.")
    float incr = wcxConfig.FHUCumPoolPerTick * wcxMain.GlobalSpiritFractureLevel.GetValue()
	currentCumPoolVag += incr
    currentCumPool += incr
	wcxMain.NotificationRand("fhu_cum_generation", 25)
	wcxMain.PrintConsole("WCX: Inflating to: " + currentCumPoolVag)
	SetFloatValue(PlayerRef, WCX_FHUGlobal.GetInflationAmountString(wcxConfig.FHU_quest), currentCumPool)
	SetFloatValue(PlayerRef, WCX_FHUGlobal.GetVaginalAmountString(wcxConfig.FHU_quest), currentCumPoolVag)
	WCX_FHUGlobal.UpdateMorphs(wcxConfig.FHU_quest, PlayerRef, currentCumPoolVag)
endfunction

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

or the player can always resort to being a filthy thief, the NPC merchant added by this mod sell sapphire and dosent havent any complexe AI packet right now, they seemingly only stand there doing nothing all day, so its rather easy to just steal the sapphire from them. tho oddly enough the last time i tried, only the flawless sapphire showed up when i pick pocket, despite him selling the normal version when speak to.

I dont know if the mod author intend flesh out these Merchant in the future, like giving some unique dialogue, AI, even lore perhaps? or simply adding other means to aquire the gems from them, for example selling PC's body in excahnge for gems? At the moment they are rather boring and, dare i say, unimmersive ? 

16 minutes ago, vaalb said:

Found some bug in Inflate() func. There are mixing of vag pool and overall pool so it breaks a little when inflating and mixing with other sources of cum. Here is some sort of fix:
Added seprate var for vag inflation

Thanks I was using the wrong float, that will be fixed in the next update. Will include your change to use vag cum pool as limit, this makes sense too.

7 minutes ago, normal24yearoldstudent said:

I dont know if the mod author intend flesh out these Merchant in the future, like giving some unique dialogue, AI, even lore perhaps? or simply adding other means to aquire the gems from them, for example selling PC's body in excahnge for gems? At the moment they are rather boring and, dare i say, unimmersive ? 

Yes they will be improved a lot in all the regards you mentioned. They are just pretty much placeholders at the moment but will become more important and fleshed out as the mod progresses.

6 hours ago, HelloJordan said:

I think Wintersun messes with the divine shrine data. I guess I'm gonna have to learn creation kit.

I haven't used the mod but it doesn't overwrite the activator records. I think it may replace the objects entirely though, I haven't looked

Likely all it would need for all the shrines to work is for the following:

Spoiler

image.png.c6158e6a968d4037162b598d9a9ef966.png

To be added to each of the "Shrine of x" activator records added by Wintersun. This can be done in xEdit quite easily.

I don't know anything of the mod though so I am just guessing that it has replaced all the vanilla activators with its own from looking at the esp in xEdit.

20 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

On your preview pictures you can see that your character cries when a Whorecrux is born. Does this only happen when you install "Apropos2" or is this a part of Whorecrux.

Thanks for sharing translations. I am not actually sure which mod that overlay was from but not Whorecrux. STA or SLS I think.

4 hours ago, TexasRaiderz said:

How do you start the recovery quest? I thought "maybe the gods can fix this" meant to pray at a shrine, but The Mara shrine in Riften is not triggering anything. Spirit Fracture is at 4... does it need to be more?

You can only reabsorb Rose Whorecrux. You do this by selecting it in your inventory. A shrine will convert small whorecrux gems to Rose. For medium and large you need to craft whorecrux dust in smithing to convert to amethyst and then talk to a male NPC to convert to Rose.

13 hours ago, RMCW said:

You can only reabsorb Rose Whorecrux. You do this by selecting it in your inventory. A shrine will convert small whorecrux gems to Rose. For medium and large you need to craft whorecrux dust in smithing to convert to amethyst and then talk to a male NPC to convert to Rose.

Thank you!

20 hours ago, RMCW said:
On 1/12/2021 at 5:23 PM, AreaGamer said:

On your preview pictures you can see that your character cries when a Whorecrux is born. Does this only happen when you install "Apropos2" or is this a part of Whorecrux.

Thanks for sharing translations. I am not actually sure which mod that overlay was from but not Whorecrux. STA or SLS I think.

Sorry but I do not know the abbreviations, what is the correct name of the mod?

5 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

Sorry but I do not know the abbreviations, what is the correct name of the mod?

STA is Spank That Ass. I'm pretty sure that is where the effect comes from, as I have it installed and have drool and tear effects. I think SLS is Sexlab Survival, but I'm almost positive that it is not from that mod, as I had the effects for a long time before I installed SLS. 

hello i tried your nice mod last days,when my character keep crouch birthing nothin is released on ground,now i got i think last level or fracture bar is stuck at 100% red,i dont use any soulgems mods,i am not sure why cannot see em drop on floor,any suggestions?

my thoughts so far about the mod is, in the current version, it seems rather unbalance when it comes to the diffculty of re absorbing small gem vs medium & large gems,

there is only a handful of garanteed sapphire in the vanilla game, and the price of gems sold by the merchant and the money you must use to convince male npc to convert it goes up really fast, easily costing thousands of gold, in comparison, you only need to click on a shrine and you are done. maybe because I also play with Economy & Speechcraft Overhaul (which lowers how fast PC can aquire gold overall), I found myself trying to steal the gold back from the npc, and pulling up wiki to find where can i get free sapphire in the world.

I am not sure what to make of it, i suppose it should be hard to cure such a curse, but the current "META" of buring thounsand of gold is kinda tedious? but again, activating a shrine is just way too simple for my taste. I believe a option of seducing NPC instead of paying suits the mod well, as with the Spirite fracture effect on, PC would usually be in high arousal, and having sex to get sapphire or convert gem would likely result to more orgasm, sending PC further down the curse.

anyway, I am eager to see whatever you plan to add in the future, keep up the good work

9 hours ago, cascen said:

hi for some reason i dont see gems pop on a birth stage,had couple of scenes with milk machine where the pc player been forced to left machine starting birth something dont shows up

Have you got the assets installed? Are the quest markers functioning?

Should really wait for you to exit the milk machine before starting birth, I'll fix that when I get chance. 

On 1/17/2021 at 11:21 PM, normal24yearoldstudent said:

my thoughts so far about the mod is, in the current version, it seems rather unbalance when it comes to the diffculty of re absorbing small gem vs medium & large gems,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I agree entirely about the imbalance between difficulty with different gem sizes. I may make the small gem also only upgrade to amethyst rather than rose. I will be making the shrines no longer work as a method of conversion after certain state is reached too, so this easy option is only available for the more spiritually pure.

On 1/17/2021 at 11:21 PM, normal24yearoldstudent said:

I am not sure what to make of it, i suppose it should be hard to cure such a curse, but the current "META" of buring thounsand of gold is kinda tedious? but again, activating a shrine is just way too simple for my taste. I believe a option of seducing NPC instead of paying suits the mod well, as with the Spirite fracture effect on, PC would usually be in high arousal, and having sex to get sapphire or convert gem would likely result to more orgasm, sending PC further down the curse.

Regarding the sapphires, this will be one of a few options you have in future. Random gold requirement will still crop up now and again through different parts of the mod but it will be in a larger pool of random events. I like your idea of being able to try to seduce NPC to get a sapphire, I'll probably add something along those lines. 

There will be a lot more content coming, just not had enough time just recently, many plans for this mod. 

14 hours ago, RMCW said:

Have you got the assets installed? Are the quest markers functioning?

Should really wait for you to exit the milk machine before starting birth, I'll fix that when I get chance.  thx 4 reply,yes quest marker work fine even the journal ,and yes i have everything intalled correctly,maybe some mods i have could conlict with this mod i dont know

its me again, back with some minor bug report

gem birth can sometimes trigger while PC is still on a horse, this in my case result into PC jumps and get stuck in the falling loop animation on top of the horse while the audio of gem birth plays and the gem itself gets launch into the air, kinda hilarious if you ask me. the main problem being, after the scene ends, the game still thinks PC is mounted, so moving the character( now on the ground) will move the horse with it as well, and the camera seems to also be locked in place? 

I suppose this might be avoidable by adding some kind of condition to check is the player is mounted before triggering a gem birth? I think some of those approach mod like Horrible harassment or SL adventure have a similar filter.

17 hours ago, normal24yearoldstudent said:

gem birth can sometimes trigger while PC is still on a horse, this in my case result into PC jumps and get stuck in the falling loop animation on top of the horse while the audio of gem birth plays and the gem itself gets launch into the air, kinda hilarious if you ask me. the main problem being, after the scene ends, the game still thinks PC is mounted, so moving the character( now on the ground) will move the horse with it as well, and the camera seems to also be locked in place? 

Thanks for reporting, I'll get that fixed.

11 hours ago, Deadly Kitten said:

Not had a chance to run Whorecrux, though i've been using SLSO for a bit. THis genre of mod seems like it might be suited to something like this?

There are plans to have fading tattoos but not sure when that will be added. I'll keep these in mind.

Forgive me of my ignorance, but I'm still not too sure on how to 'cure' oneself from the curse. From reading the description I understand that after the cruxes have changed to Rose you can reabsorbed them, but is there any other means to stop this? I'm mainly curious since in the in game quest journal, it talks about seeking help from the gods, but I have no idea what that means. Help from a shrine? A priest? Not bashing on this mod, I'm actually rather enjoying it, just a tad bit puzzled lol.