Can you make an option for no nudity rule please? being naked is fine but i want to wear wigs and highheels...

and everytime when being requested to have sex by master my slal is filtered like this.

20210314172207_1.jpg.bce38b6b5cbc19c896477f10356b3eda.jpg

I have like hundreds of consensus and nonconsensus slal...

I'm not wearing any armbinder and it's only filtered when asked as a submissive lola content.

maybe something concerned with doggystyle i think? Is there a way to not to filter it?

Thank you for your work.

10 minutes ago, bovineserum said:

Can you make an option for no nudity rule please? being naked is fine but i want to wear wigs and highheels...

Did you read this just three posts above yours? The long term nudity rule affects slot 32. That should affect neither heels nor wigs.

@HexBolt8 I got visited by hired thugs the other day, who had a letter from Tythis Ulen. Never heard that name, never met the guy, UESP wiki says that he's living in Haelga's Bunkhouse. Only item I ever stole was the Submissive Lola book from under Haelga's bed. I think I need to go back to Riften and kill the man...

15 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Did you read this just three posts above yours? The long term nudity rule affects slot 32. That should affect neither heels nor wigs.

Thanks, but I am still being electrocuted with only wig and heel on.   I think it's because of the heel. And sometime I have to wear things by the other mod content (eg. devious follower) So it would be really great if I can simply turn it off...

53 minutes ago, bovineserum said:

Thanks, but I am still being electrocuted with only wig and heel on.   I think it's because of the heel. And sometime I have to wear things by the other mod content (eg. devious follower) So it would be really great if I can simply turn it off...

I think the radiant prostitution outfit to add a whore outfit actually overlaps this in some fashion. When you assign the whore outfit in it with add ons in other slots it includes those.  The whore outfit  that I selected is not effecting the nudity rule but if I take that off  and leave on the high heels I get zapped. Also Devious Followers Continued has nudity requirements does its requirements effect SubL in any way????

could you please add dancing and get naked to the mcm cooldown slider ?  i dont know how cleaning the floor is handled, probably to the slider too, because if those are the once left, they come all the time again and again.

so actual i would prefer the master as pimp, sending the pc into prostitution or fuck the pc.

i would love to get sex action from the comments of the master about being in a draugr vault or a bandits hide etc, means he wants the pc to let herself fuck from those, but you seem to prefer hiding clothes and sweeping the floor for a sex slave.

I was curious, what are the requirements to have start the Branding Quest? or rather, do i need to do to get my master to brand me ?

also, while I'm at it, what mods do I need to trigger the whole getting locked into bondage devices in cities, being locked in bondage devies and made to walk around cities and have my master put these things on my out in the field? I read in the MCM menu that these things can happen but I didn't encounter any of them yet so maybe I'm just missing a mod I need to have installed?

I'm playing on SE by the way ^^;;

8 hours ago, bovineserum said:

everytime when being requested to have sex by master my slal is filtered like this.

Male owners prefer doggy style animations (those tagged with Doggystyle or Doggy).  If you have hundreds of consensual animations, you should have a good selection to choose from.  It's possible that Devious Devices is further restricting the animations, especially if your character has any hand, arm, or "heavy" bondage.

8 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I got visited by hired thugs the other day, who had a letter from Tythis Ulen.

Skyrim can be weird (that is, sloppy) about ownership.  I recall one when I looted a camp and got the thugs.  I looked up the item ownership in the Creation Kit, and someone in town was the owner.  By the way, if you use Deviously Vanilla, the thugs encounter is more interesting if you surrender, and it's repeatable.

I am still being electrocuted with only wig and heel on.

Just a helpful clarification.  The definition of "electrocution" is to kill with electricity, so someone who has been electrocuted is, by definition, dead.  I usually use the terms shocked or zapped for that sort of thing.

To address your concern, just a few posts back, we covered the same territory.  There is more than one nudity rule, and unfortunately people rarely say which one is active when they report a problem.  The rule for nudity in certain areas, the one that stays active forever once you get it, only disallows body clothing (slot 32).

You didn't say, but you probably had a nudity requirement from forced stripping.  That one doesn't allow any armor, or hats or gloves of any kind (items with the ClothingHead or ClothngHands keywords),  I'm guessing that your heels are armored, and/or that your wig inappropriately has the ClothingHead keyword.  If you edit the mod they come from to make the heels unarmored and remove that keyword from the wig, you shouldn't get shocked for a rule violation.

And sometime I have to wear things by the other mod content (eg. devious follower)

I don't think anything from Devious Followers conflicts with item requirements from this mod.

I also had the suspicion that the nudity rule is not working as stated by Hexbolt, but

I had strange issues with biped slots and modded armor in that past,

it might well be that it is an issue with the armor and not with the mod.

Actually, since Hexbolt's mods are of superior quality, I think this a more likely explanation.

Hence, I was planning doing some testing with vanilla armor to track down the issue.

I didn't do that yet, because currently testing some other mods, so I don't have lola active atm (, but still in the load order).

Maybe you can do some testing yourself, with vanilla items, like thalmor boots and gloves (since they are clothing, not armor)

and simple leather gauntlets and boots.

In general, it is not much effort, I'd like to suggest to extend the message "You are wearing forbidden clothing" with

the first item that is forbidden.

Also, does anyone know a mod that shows the biped slots occupied by items in game?

7 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

The whore outfit  that I selected is not effecting the nudity rule but if I take that off  and leave on the high heels I get zapped.

The heels are probably armored.

7 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

Also Devious Followers Continued has nudity requirements does its requirements effect SubL in any way????

Not that I know of.

6 hours ago, shiagwen said:

could you please add dancing and get naked to the mcm cooldown slider ?  i dont know how cleaning the floor is handled, probably to the slider too, because if those are the once left, they come all the time again and again.

I won't be adding sliders to quick tasks like these, only for the longer quests.  When the owner makes, it's important to have variety, or you'll see the same thing too often.   You know, there was a time when you complained that this mod never did anything.

i would prefer the master as pimp, sending the pc into prostitution or fuck the pc.

I assume that you mean that you want a mod that will only (or mostly) do that.  That would be a pimp or prostitution mod.  That's not the purpose of this mod.  Prostitution and required sex with strangers is just one part.

i would love to get sex action from the comments of the master about being in a draugr vault or a bandits hide etc, means he wants the pc to let herself fuck from those

There are challenges with having the PC have sex with hostile creatures in a non-defeat situation.  More importantly, that would put the slave in risk of serious harm.  A Sub Lola owner won't do that.

You're probably trying to use this mod as a substitute for a mod that focuses on forced prostitution and dangerous sex situations, because nothing like that exists now (as far as I'm aware).  I understand that it's frustrating, but I don't want to change this mod's direction.  You might want to start a Request topic and propose that someone create a mod like that.

5 hours ago, shiagwen said:

you seem to prefer hiding clothes and sweeping the floor for a sex slave.

I prefer variety, within the context of a submissive slave, so the experience isn't always the same thing.  Most of the content is nudity, sex with owner, or sex with strangers.  It's very challenging to come up with new and interesting ways to do those things (though I do have two new "sex with owner" event ideas on my list).

Hiding clothes (with does have a configuration option) is in the nudity category, just another way to make Lola naked for a while.  But domestic tasks like cooking & cleaning provide variety, and they fit well with a submissive servitude mod because being ordered to do them can be humiliating.  How many times do housewives complain that men only want them to cook & clean, making them feel like servants?  I think these tasks are especially fun with a female owner and male slave.

13 minutes ago, Sek-Raktaa said:

i do have the extension installed and running ;) still hasn't happened yet though, which is why i was asking

I can't answer questions regarding Kalmah's extension because I know very little about its content.  Shouldn't you ask your questions about it on its support discussion?

Just now, (\x.x x) (\x.x x) said:

In general, it is not much effort, I'd like to suggest to extend the message "You are wearing forbidden clothing" with

the first item that is forbidden.

It's not that simple.  The checking is done by keyword, with the WornHasKeyword function.  It's much faster than getting each worn item and individually examining its keywords (minimizing script load), but it only indicates that at least one worn item has that keyword, not which item.

It's less convenient, but you can work backwards, removing items until you don't get a warning, then examine that item's properties in a mod editor.  Is it armored?  Does it have armor keywords?  Does it have other forbidden keywords, like ClothingHead for a wig?

24 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's not that simple.  The checking is done by keyword, with the WornHasKeyword function.  It's much faster than getting each worn item and individually examining its keywords (minimizing script load), but it only indicates that at least one worn item has that keyword, not which item.

I was afraid of something like that. But thanks you for the explanation!

Discovered an inconcistency. When your master pimp you out, he would often do so outside cities or towns. Often quite a bit away from populated areas whitch leaves no customers for you. And if you walk to far to try look for some, you get sapped, leaving you pretty much stranded, lol. And, to add insult to injury, the master would make you go and tell people what kind of slut you are and those people would be outside your designated area and you get sapped again. To death actually, double lol. So, some stricter rules for where your master can pimp you out would have to be implemented i think. Plus, make sure that you dont get two tasks that would conflict with each other. 

Great mod btw. Im having fun with this one.

Edit: Regarding updating the mod. I am on 2.0.23 atm. Do I just download and install the newest version over the old one?

38 minutes ago, maxsteiner said:

When your master pimp you out, he would often do so outside cities or towns. Often quite a bit away from populated areas whitch leaves no customers for you.

The prostitution quest only starts in locations with the "city" or "hold capital" keywords.  In some areas, the city limits extend a ways outside the buildings or city walls.  You just have to continue on into the city or capital.

49 minutes ago, maxsteiner said:

And, to add insult to injury, the master would make you go and tell people what kind of slut you are and those people would be outside your designated area and you get sapped again.

Again, this kind of task only triggers in populated areas.  If you're seeing this happen in the wilderness, check your mod list for things that mess with location keywords or city boundaries.

51 minutes ago, maxsteiner said:

To death actually

Zapping from this mod won't kill you.  These comments suggest that something isn't right in your game.

53 minutes ago, maxsteiner said:

make sure that you dont get two tasks that would conflict with each other. 

The mod already does that.

55 minutes ago, maxsteiner said:

I am on 2.0.23 atm. Do I just download and install the newest version over the old one?

Yes.

Hi HexBolt. Regarding pimping, I use ETAC (enhanced towns and cities) mod. Whether or not that messes with the city/town boundaries, I do not know. I dont think so. I give an example of what could happen. You know the road from the three guardian stones and Riverwood? Good :)  About two third of the way from the stones my master tell me to make money by you know how. I walk toward Riverwood to find some johns and dont get far before I got zappet. So there I am, all dressed up and no one to blow, lol. Anyways, I will have to do do some more testing to see whats what and get back to you. Thanks for a quick reply. 

PS: So you say that I can just update over the old version? The post over me state otherwise. Im conficed, lol.

6 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Don't want to contradict the mod author but you want to UNINSTALL the old version before installing the new one.

Well, remember that the author is old school and manually installs everything.  For that, one would just overwrite (there's nothing harmful that would be left behind from the older version).  In the future, I'll try to remember to say that an update "replaces" the older version, and leave it to players to use the process that's correct for their setup.

4 hours ago, maxsteiner said:

So you say that I can just update over the old version? The post over me state otherwise.

Each update is a complete replacement for previous versions, and it is safe to do so (if there's ever an incompatibility updating to a new version, I'll post a prominent warning).  Install that in a manner that's appropriate for your mod manager, or if you install manually, simply unzip the mod file into your Data folder.

I'm researching your other question.

4 hours ago, maxsteiner said:

Regarding pimping, I use ETAC (enhanced towns and cities) mod. Whether or not that messes with the city/town boundaries, I do not know. I dont think so. I give an example of what could happen. You know the road from the three guardian stones and Riverwood? Good :)  About two third of the way from the stones my master tell me to make money by you know how. I walk toward Riverwood to find some johns and dont get far before I got zappet.

In regard to ETAC, I've not used it, but it does extend the boundaries of what is considered "town" for Riverwood.  From the guardian stones, the unmodified boundary begins just before the sharp turn in the road, after which you see the town, across from the nirnroot on the far bank.  "coc RiverwoodEdge01" takes you there.

But there are three things that don't sound right with what you described.

The "I Am Famous" (slut) quest can start in Riverwood.  It has a time limit, but there's no punishment for leaving the area.  But the prostitution quest won't start in a small town like Riverwood.  Perhaps something else is mislabeling locations in your game, or perhaps fast traveling after the quest had just triggered in a city confused matters, I can only guess.  But that shouldn't happen.

Even if it did, if you stay on the road and move toward Riverwood, you'd never leave the town area so you'd never get zapped for leaving civilization.  The situation you described is not right, suggesting something amiss with your game or unusual with installed mods.

You said that sort of thing happens "often".  It really shouldn't.  I don't think there's anything I can change in the mod, because it should work correctly with vanilla Skyrim.  Since the problem in your game is elusive, I can only suggest using fast travel to zip to a city if the prostitution quest starts in a remote area.

1 hour ago, LaRem. said:

The owner is very weak in battles. What to do?

What Herowynne said.  If you like you can also use the follower framework to keep the owner out of the fighting.  An owner who keeps getting knocked down looks weak.  I use the "No Combat State" option in NFF to prevent the follower from fighting, and only change the setting if I really need help.  It has the appearance that the owner can't be bothered for trivial fights.  Let the slave do it.  Perfect.  And as a player, I prefer to avoid the game's poor handling of followers in combat, plus I get more experience doing it all myself.

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

What Herowynne said.  If you like you can also use the follower framework to keep the owner out of the fighting.  An owner who keeps getting knocked down looks weak.  I use the "No Combat State" option in NFF to prevent the follower from fighting, and only change the setting if I really need help.  It has the appearance that the owner can't be bothered for trivial fights.  Let the slave do it.  Perfect.  And as a player, I prefer to avoid the game's poor handling of followers in combat, plus I get more experience doing it all myself.

thanks, so I will

Revisited the mod and I like now you added a little bit of hardcore mod. But it's kinda pointless when you can lock "kept below" but still can configure growth rate. For example I set kept below 50 so I need to work my way to freedom, but even if I lock it I still can cheese it by setting high growth rate.