On 3/15/2021 at 7:49 PM, HexBolt8 said:

In regard to ETAC, I've not used it, but it does extend the boundaries of what is considered "town" for Riverwood.  From the guardian stones, the unmodified boundary begins just before the sharp turn in the road, after which you see the town, across from the nirnroot on the far bank.  "coc RiverwoodEdge01" takes you there.

But there are three things that don't sound right with what you described.

The "I Am Famous" (slut) quest can start in Riverwood.  It has a time limit, but there's no punishment for leaving the area.  But the prostitution quest won't start in a small town like Riverwood.  Perhaps something else is mislabeling locations in your game, or perhaps fast traveling after the quest had just triggered in a city confused matters, I can only guess.  But that shouldn't happen.

Even if it did, if you stay on the road and move toward Riverwood, you'd never leave the town area so you'd never get zapped for leaving civilization.  The situation you described is not right, suggesting something amiss with your game or unusual with installed mods.

You said that sort of thing happens "often".  It really shouldn't.  I don't think there's anything I can change in the mod, because it should work correctly with vanilla Skyrim.  Since the problem in your game is elusive, I can only suggest using fast travel to zip to a city if the prostitution quest starts in a remote area.

Sorry for the late reply. Real life came knocking, lol. Its really no biggie. Im gonna do some more testing and get back to you if this is really a problem. Anyway, thanks for your answers and, this is a great mod.

19 hours ago, Inte said:

Instead of zapping a rebellious/disobedient slave to death, how about:

1. Adding more and more restraints. Then, removing them as the submission score improves.
  2. Locking the slave in a furniture for a few hours.

Before I forget, I liked your suggestions for auction pose options for SS++.  It's something I want to add for the auction.

In regard to your suggestion for this mod, they're a better fit (and could be fun) for something with a harder bondage theme.  This mod aims to let you adventure and play without too much interference, so use of restraints is fairly light and for limited duration.  That said, I like your idea for having to improve submission score to get out of something, so I'll try to think of something relatively harmless to equip (like a harness or plug).  This would have to handle situations where the score is already maxed.

If you've followed the discussion for Laura's Bondage Shop, the author is very reluctant to lock you up without providing some entertainment, like a dialog scene.  That's influenced my thinking quite a lot.  The difficulty is the effort to create a scene or scripted punishment, especially if it's going to be repeated, so I've stayed away from such things.  The time to design, build, test, and bug-fix something like that really discourages me from that kind of undertaking.

Version 2.0.29

New:  Expense money.  A new MCM setting for gold sharing lets you set an amount of "expense money" that you're always allowed to have.  When you loot or receive gold, and gold sharing with your owner is active, you will keep enough to at least end up with the "expense" amount in your inventory.
- Your owner might think it's important for you to carry some gold for expenses, like renting rooms or buying food & wine.
- It's especially useful for the extreme case where the owner's share is 100%.  You can keep enough to rent a room or buy ale for Run, Lola, Run.
- Your owner wants you to have expense money, so this takes priority over the owner's share of the gold.
- If your owner feels poor (the poverty MCM setting), the owner won't take your expense money.
- The amount is zero by default (no change to your game).

NOTE: If the "No taking gold from owner" cheat prevention setting is OFF and "Player's expense money" not zero, you will be limited to taking the "expense" amount of gold from your owner.  This lets you freely take gold in limited amounts by trading with your owner, enough to cover minor expenses.

Examples

Spoiler

Example 1:  You have 40 gold, your expense money setting is 50, and the owner's share is 50%.  You loot 5 gold.  Since you still don't have enough to reach your expense money amount, you keep it all.

Example 2:  You have 40 gold, your expense money setting is 50, and the owner's share is 50%.  You loot 12 gold.  You receive 10 (so that you now have 50), and your owner gets 2, even though the owner's share would normally have been 6.

Example 3:  You have 40 gold, your expense money setting is 50, and the owner's share is 50%.  You loot 30 gold.  You get 15, your normal share, since it's enough to bring your total to at least the expense money amount.

New:  The MCM now uses language translation files (in Data\Interface\Translations), courtesy of @tznvlw who converted the MCM script.
- All of the translations are in English.  The only benefit right now is exposing the UI text for the player's easy access.

Guest AthenaESIV

Nice QoL feature that has awesome gameplay implications as well... There seems to be a threshold with gold where many aspects of the game become trivial. Setting the expense to be a bit under that will be a really good gold sink.

I haven't really made it to the point of being high level for a lonnnng time (constant restarts, lol), but does this mod have a mechanism for making big purchases? So on the other end of the spectrum, it also enhances gameplay by allowing you to get expensive items from vendors, but it has to be negotiated through your follower?

Tyty as always for the consistent awesome updates!

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

In regard to your suggestion for this mod, they're a better fit (and could be fun) for something with a harder bondage theme. 

I understand. 
How about if zapping stops when the health drops to say 25%? 

If you've followed the discussion for Laura's Bondage Shop,

I did not. 

the author is very reluctant to lock you up without providing some entertainment, like a dialog scene.

Yes, I agree with that.*
That’s why I suggested that master would provide the entertainment while the slave is locked in the furniture, ether by whipping or by having some fun with the slave. :classic_happy:  

* - In fact, POP’s furniture has been placed in town markets for that very reason since its inception. Undoubtedly, everyone knows that Nazeem is stuffing himself in the Jarl’s behind while in the Cloud District. But I bet no one knows that Carlotta’s apples are so delicious that even Ysolda suggested some price gouging. How about that, Anoriath is actually a hunter and he is easily bribed with a bowl of hot stew. The only reason I know these things and many many more (that I don't want to know) is because of being locked up by POP. :classic_tongue:

16 minutes ago, Inte said:

How about if zapping stops when the health drops to say 25%? 

Is there a problem?  If there is, I'd like to understand it.  Zapping won't kill you.  It won't reduce health below 20 points (100 in combat, though combat shocks would be a very rare situation).  If necessary, the zap damage is reduced to zero, though you still get stagger effect so it looks painful.  The per-shock damage is configurable in the MCM, so you can set it low if you prefer.

27 minutes ago, Inte said:

That’s why I suggested that master would provide the entertainment while the slave is locked in the furniture, ether by whipping or by having some fun with the slave.

Oh, I agree that it would be fun if suitable entertainment were provided, and if I ever take that on I'll probably look to POP for inspiration.  But the time & effort puts me off.  I tend to go for small but fun features that I can build quickly and that aren't likely to need much fixing, lots of little presents rather than a big one.

47 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

There seems to be a threshold with gold where many aspects of the game become trivial. Setting the expense to be a bit under that will be a really good gold sink.

Either I'm misunderstanding you, or I didn't explain the feature well.  It only applies to a small amount of gold, "pocket money" if you will.  I think it's only useful in two situations:

1.  You and your owner are both very poor, so the owner lets you build up a sufficient expense fund to cover the necessities (renting a room for your owner, and buying your owner's booze).

2.  The owner is getting almost all (or even 100%) of the gold.  Especially if "Share all gold" is enabled, getting enough gold into your inventory to rent a room would be a problem.  But the owner wants you to be able to rent a room -- or buy booze, or meat for that rustic stew.  The expense money feature lets you have enough to do these things.

55 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

does this mod have a mechanism for making big purchases?

There's no loan feature, if that's what you mean.  I had an idea for having the owner hold some of your gold for you, so you'd have to reach a certain submission level and then beg to get to spend it.  But that might get messy, and it's disruptive (how many players would use it?), and potentially confusing, so the idea is on the shelf until it can take on a better form.  I tend to go for quick, fun things with a high value to effort ratio.

44 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Is there a problem?  

I had something similar happen a while ago: DCL event triggered in solitude breaking fashion rules and i got fried before i could mash through DD menus to fix it, figured it was self inflicted because i was running a pretty script heavy game. rolled DD and DCL forward to most recent version and sacked off a handful of assorted kink mods that SLola made redundant. haven't seen it happen since.

ethos wise I agree - short flavour stuff that happens regularly is better, plenty of other mods that already take control of a playthrough. if i was going to make any kind of suggestion when it came to new events it would be more appearance altering stuff like the haircut or fashion quest. doesn't even have to be DD related just "wear x/y slutty humiliating thing while in Z location" could even have an MCM to pick what so people can use whichever nurse/maid/schoolgirl outfit mod they like best.

alternatively doesn't DD already have a petsuit that uses a crawl animation? because having a variant of whiterun walk with less walking and more crawling could be fun.

at this point i'm just spitballing but:

"eww i stepped in something, Lola come clean my boots ".

"oh we're in a shop and i want something go *negotiate* me a better price "

"carriages in skyrim are so slow, before we travel why don't you go motivate the driver/horse"

Is there a problem?

Yes there is.

If there is, I'd like to understand it. 

OK. 
Here’s what happened. 

I went to Whiterun in search of a follower. I had 0 gold but I thought I’d try Jenassa anyway as sometimes she will follow you for free. To my surprise she had a special dialog from this mod for her to become my master instead. (Very nice, btw.) ❤️ 
We did the deed and then we went outside. There, prostitution triggered. I could not be bothered with prostitution atm so, I left the city.

Once in the wilderness, small shocks started, bothersome but not game breaking. (I suspect by design). ?

By the time we got to the Western Watchtower another event triggered. I needed to unload my gear, maybe? Either way, as a result, Jenassa put me in an armbinder until we got back to a town. 

I promptly ignored her, and continued traveling till we got to that house destroyed by a certain Space Core. There is a chest under the floor there and searching it I found a sharp object which automatically removed the armbinder. I thought that Jenassa will just slap another armbinder back on. Nope, instead a message appeared saying that I need to wear my armbinder. A message I swiftly ignored because if this was a self bondage session then, why do I need to have Jenassa around. :classic_tongue:

This is when the shocks became ridiculous and pretty much continuous, draining my PC’s health as if it was on sale. :classic_huh:

Spoiler

01.jpg

02.jpg

Even if by now I saw the error of my ways and wanted to obey and return to the city, it was too late. The shocks coupled with the staggering made the game unplayable. (BTW and this is just my opinion; staggering the PC with every shock every 2 seconds as punishment, is way more annoying and game breaking than any furniture and/or bondage available.) 

Spoiler

03.jpg

Since there was no walking back to the city in my ‘condition’ I decided to fast travel there. 
Big mistake; my PC arrived there dead. 

Spoiler

04.jpg

DA triggered and got confused. Then, it decided to teleport us to outside of the city somewhere.

Zapping won't kill you.

Are you sure? 

Spoiler

05.jpg

Maybe the zapping won’t kill directly, but at 20HP and being staggered every 2 seconds, everything else will and the result is still a dead PC. (I hope that is not by design.) 

Needless to say, I prefer spending a couple of hours into a furniture as punishment to all that. 

12 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Before I forget, I liked your suggestions for auction pose options for SS++.  It's something I want to add for the auction.

In regard to your suggestion for this mod, they're a better fit (and could be fun) for something with a harder bondage theme.  This mod aims to let you adventure and play without too much interference, so use of restraints is fairly light and for limited duration.  That said, I like your idea for having to improve submission score to get out of something, so I'll try to think of something relatively harmless to equip (like a harness or plug).  This would have to handle situations where the score is already maxed.

If you've followed the discussion for Laura's Bondage Shop, the author is very reluctant to lock you up without providing some entertainment, like a dialog scene.  That's influenced my thinking quite a lot.  The difficulty is the effort to create a scene or scripted punishment, especially if it's going to be repeated, so I've stayed away from such things.  The time to design, build, test, and bug-fix something like that really discourages me from that kind of undertaking.

I would think something like the pony tail would be a good fit for this... no doubting where it's plugged and what's going on.

4 hours ago, Inte said:

I went to Whiterun in search of a follower. I had 0 gold but I thought I’d try Jenassa anyway as sometimes she will follow you for free. To my surprise she had a special dialog from this mod for her to become my master instead. (Very nice, btw.) ❤️ 

We did the deed and then we went outside. There, prostitution triggered. I could not be bothered with prostitution atm so, I left the city.

Aaand here's where your chain of mistakes began.

I think there's a misconception between still being able to play (vanilla) Skyrim and not being hampered at all. You sold yourself for some 500 gold, and now you are a slave. Master's wishes come first, the zapping is a reminder of that. I have set the shock strength to 150, with a level 20-ish char, that's two zaps and I'm on my knees, begging for mercy.

With Time to Relax enabled, you always need to have an eye on your carrying load, default is 80% or 240 if you don't bother to raise the 300 carrying capacity. Disable that, if you don't want it (or don't get enslaved in the first place) ?

If you get to a point where zaps occur every two seconds, you have been a very bad slave and deserve to die - but the zapping itself really won't kill you. There's an MCM option to "suspend all events" that should have saved you in this case. Or an Amulet of Divine Intervention that comes with DD.

That sharp item cutting your Armbinder is a Cursed Loot oddity, I'm so glad to have found DEC, so I could uninstall DCL. But there are two workarounds for you: Either disable that sharp item chance, or set the SLtR bindings to a yoke.

We recently had a discussion about nudity and bondage in battle situations, so there's good reason not to enforce the armbinder on Lola, but only to remind her of the orders Master gave her. As you are a voluntary slave, it is odd to completely ignore Master's wishes. This mod is highly configurable via MCM, to tone it after your liking.

I said that before and I'll repeat it again - I cannot imagine playing Skyrim without being Lola.

10 hours ago, green365 said:

alternatively doesn't DD already have a petsuit that uses a crawl animation? because having a variant of whiterun walk with less walking and more crawling could be fun.

I hadn't considered using the pet suit as an option with the naked walk, maybe if you've been bad.  I want to revisit the naked walk anyway, opening it up for all the major cities, controlled by a single cooldown so you don't get it every time you enter a different city.

"oh we're in a shop and i want something go *negotiate* me a better price "

Already on my list.  ?

if i was going to make any kind of suggestion when it came to new events it would be more appearance altering stuff like the haircut or fashion quest. doesn't even have to be DD related just "wear x/y slutty humiliating thing while in Z location"

That's an event that I've wanted to add for a while.  But I want it to have consequence (it's more than just embarrassing), and I have to find the right assets.

4 hours ago, Tr_veller said:

I would think something like the pony tail would be a good fit for this... no doubting where it's plugged and what's going on.

If you're a good pony girl, you may ask to keep the tail at the end of the Pony Express event.  Other than that, I've avoiding using it more so it won't become so familiar that it loses its impact value.  I do have plans for another event in pony gear, though.

7 hours ago, Inte said:

Here’s what happened. 

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation!  Your experience was due to a difference in expectations.

Your Mistress is treating you as her slave, and her commands aren't suggestions.  Jenassa isn't the type to be ignored.  Your owner will punish and annoy the hell out you until you obey.  Had you been a good slave and done as you were told, you'd have been treated to free sex and extra gold (forced prostitution) before heading out for adventuring.  Major events like prostitution are configurable and can be turned off or set on a long cooldown, but once they trigger you're expected to do them.

7 hours ago, Inte said:

I found a sharp object which automatically removed the armbinder.

I was not aware that a mod would automatically remove an armbinder.  I've made a note to look at having your owner replace it if you lose it (likely with a submission score reduction).  In the meantime, you might consider turning off that feature in DCL, or changing your hand binding option in this mod's MCM to shackles or handcuffs.

7 hours ago, Inte said:

Maybe the zapping won’t kill directly, but at 20HP and being staggered every 2 seconds, everything else will and the result is still a dead PC. (I hope that is not by design.) 

I'm guessing that your death was a Skyrim-being-Skyrim thing.  The zap script shouldn't directly cause death.  However, it really is intended to compel your obedience (your owner will often mention your "slave training").

Spoiler

The punishment cycle for the armbinder is 10 seconds.  However, the stagger animation is about 2 seconds, and when your score went negative you'd receive double shocks for being rebellious, so yes you wouldn't have much free time to act.  The intent is to show that your owner means business and will force you to obey.  It's unfortunate that you'd lost the armbinder and the ability to comply.  I'll look into providing a replacement.

I really am sorry that you were frustrated as a player, but now you know what your owner expects, and hopefully you can look back on the experience as an interesting story in your character's life.  Short on money, your gal perhaps too eagerly accepted being a slave in exchange for hiring a powerful companion.  A short-term arrangement with a collar and probably some kinky bondage, what could go wrong?  A strong-willed girl, she blew off Jenassa's orders and did what she wanted.  But Jenassa is strong willed too, and she had her slave in a shock collar, so the outcome wasn't in doubt.  Your character learned a painful lesson in obedience.  Jenassa promises that not only will you learn to obey, in time you'll come to like it.  That's Submissive Lola.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

I've made a note to look at having your owner replace it if you lose it (likely with a submission score reduction).

Implemented for the next update.  Applies to collars, hard bindings, gags, and rope harness required by this mod (but not other devices, like the hobble dress).

13 minutes ago, indolu said:

I just got punished by my master because i wanted him to replace my collar and the collar was never replaced.

If you're having problems with a bugged or hidden collar, the upcoming change won't help you.  It just uses the Devious Devices function to equip the device, the same as if your owner is swapping your collar for a different one.  If you're missing a collar, you can get a new one from the mod's MCM Help page, which will add it to your inventory.  You should be able to equip it.  If you can't, you have a bugged or hidden collar device that's keeping you from equipping another collar.

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

If you're having problems with a bugged or hidden collar, the upcoming change won't help you.

I assume my problem lies in script lag and it just 'gets lost' then. I was just using commands to get a new collar, becuase Sexlab survival would replace mine with a different one so i would change it to get rid of the magic drain. Which tbf is me trying to take advantage of the mechanic, but eh.

"Piercings fire on dragon soul absorption" is fun.  "Lola" was orgasming like a slut while her owner, the True Dragonborn, watched with disgust.  This was the end of any chance Lola would have had to claim to be the real Dragonborn.

Spoiler

704938588_DragonVibe.jpg.357f5a2ede039ae1405087e22c3cb074.jpg

14 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Aaand here's where your chain of mistakes began.

:classic_tongue:

Yes, but they were intentional, tho. I expected punishment. 

I think there's a misconception between still being able to play (vanilla) Skyrim and not being hampered at all.

No there is not. I did expect my PC to be hampered (not killed). It’s the very reason I installed the mod.  

You sold yourself for some 500 gold, and now you are a slave. Master's wishes come first, the zapping is a reminder of that.

I completely agree. The zapping should remind you of your place but not be a complete game stop. 

that's two zaps and I'm on my knees, begging for mercy.

I too was begging for mercy but, all I got was more zapping. :classic_wacko:

With Time to Relax enabled, you always need to have an eye on your carrying load, default is 80% or 240 if you don't bother to raise the 300 carrying capacity. Disable that, if you don't want it (or don't get enslaved in the first place) ?

But I don’t want to disable any feature of a mod. I did not install the mod to then just disable it in game. My point (which you seem to have missed) is that no feature of any mod should stop/break the game, and if it does, it should be advertised as such (so I'll know not to waste my time with it).

If you get to a point where zaps occur every two seconds, you have been a very bad slave and deserve to die

Seriously?

So this is a consensual BDSM relationship (at least the mod is virtue signaling that often enough) and if the slave is disobedient, the best solution is to... execute her*. That’s just brilliant. 
Sell the slave? Change the training approach? Add more restraints? Furniture punishments? End the relationship by leaving the slave in the middle of nowhere to fend for herself? Warn of the impending execution? Nah, just kill her.  

* - It is also the biggest taboo of a consensual Master/slave relationship. 

but the zapping itself really won't kill you.

Perhaps it will not kill the PC directly but, at 20 health points (not 20% hp, 20 points) and being relentlessly and continuously zapped and staggered, it might as well have.

That sharp item cutting your Armbinder is a Cursed Loot oddity, I'm so glad to have found DEC, so I could uninstall DCL. But there are two workarounds for you: Either disable that sharp item chance, or set the SLtR bindings to a yoke.

How about doing it right in the first place, Master just slaps another armbinder on you. Done! I don’t have to break immersion and go digging through a plethora of MCM options to find out which one removed the armbinder. 

so there's good reason not to enforce the armbinder on Lola,

Oh? How about training Lola without script killing her or the game? Is that a good reason?

Semi-related rant:

Spoiler

I remember when the forced (unescapable) armbinder was introduced for the very first time here on LL by CD Master.

Having failed a delivery, bandits will slap an unescapable armbinder on your PC, and you would have to walk across the whole of Skyrim bound like that. Not to mention the high heels and other ‘distractions’ added. You would have to plan your route back to the CD shop very carefully to make it. Then, when you finally made it to the shop... the sense of accomplishment you felt? The ‘look’ on Master’s face, and I’m paraphrasing what she said “You’ve made it back like that? Impressive.”? The sense of loyalty to Master when she finally removed the evil armbinder that made you so helpless and completely dependent on her? Now, that’s slave training. Zapping a slave to death? Not so much.

I’ve always thought that, and @Veladarius has never hinted to this, the whole CD delivery thing was a rouse by Master to teach her slave some humility. I mean, why would Master even bother with sending her slave on such a menial task as a simple delivery when, she could just have used a courier. Not only that but, delivering an unescapable armbinder, that only Master knew how to unlock? Why were you delivering such an evil thing? My hypotheses is that Master ‘called’ the bandits ahead of time and told them where her slave will be in order to teach her a lesson by defeating her in combat and then to bind her really tight. Afterwards, if the slave made it back to the shop bound like that it would show two things. First, it will show Master that she has found a worthy slave. Second, it will show the slave that her new master is benevolent and strong (her master removed the evil thing the bandits put her in). :classic_blush:

I must say, that is positively diabolical.  

As you are a voluntary slave, it is odd to completely ignore Master's wishes.

Well, like I said before. I was looking for some punishment, not execution. 

13 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Your experience was due to a difference in expectations.

I don’t think that is true. 
I installed your mod with the expectation that a follower will train me and mold me as his/her preferred/perfect slave. If I blindly follow the orders given and I am completely submissive and a perfect slave from the very beginning, what is the point/reason for all the training the master is boasting to give me.   

Your Mistress is treating you as her slave, and her commands aren't suggestions.  Jenassa isn't the type to be ignored. 

Agreed.

But, execution for a little push back; especially at the very beginning of the slavery? That’s a bit extreme, no? 

Your owner will punish and annoy the hell out you until you obey. 

I completely agree with this as well. However, this is not what is currently happening. 
Remember, I was a brand new slave. Disobedience and rebelliousness is to be expected, killing the slave for it is not. I was just hopping for some punishment not a execution, especially within a consensual relationship. 
(Don’t even get me started about consensuality in games. :classic_rolleyes:)

I'm guessing that your death was a Skyrim-being-Skyrim thing. 

No it wasn’t. ‘Skyrim-being-Skyrim’ did not continuously zap my PC to 20 health points, nor did it stagger her every 2 seconds, making the game completely unplayable. Your mod did that. 

The zap script shouldn't directly cause death.

It did not, I grant you that. But, leaving the PC with only 20 health points and continuously staggering her, it might as well have.

However, it really is intended to compel your obedience (your owner will often mention your "slave training").

I understand and expected that. My point (which you seem to be missing) is that once it reached that point (20 hp, continuous staggering) it does not stop. Even if I wanted to now obey and say ‘Yes Master, I now understand, I am not in control anymore.’, I cannot because the game is unplayable like that. Game Over. 

I really am sorry that you were frustrated as a player, but now you know what your owner expects,

I do, yes. But my PC does not, she is dead. This is a role-playing game. My PC expected to be trained and compelled to obey, not to be executed. Execution could be a great motivator yes, (tho it only induces fake compliance) but you have to use it as a threat first if that’s the route you want to take.

Right now your mod uses the slave’s disobedience as an excuse to kill by surprise. There is no lesson learned in that.   

But Jenassa is strong willed too, and she had her slave in a shock collar, so the outcome wasn't in doubt.

You mean execution? No, that was a complete surprise to me. 

Your character learned a painful lesson in obedience. 

No, she did not learn anything, she is dead. 

Jenassa promises that not only will you learn to obey, in time you'll come to like it.  That's Submissive Lola.

Yes, I was hopping for that too but no, that is not what Submissive Lola is now.

Right now, if Lola (especially when she is a brand new inexperienced/untrained slave) does not follow her master’s commands to the letter, she gets surprise executed, that’s it, not even a warning about the pending execution. There is no training and no learning involved. Do as you are told or game over. I most definitely do not like having my PC executed and with no warning on top of it. 

Now look, I don’t mean to be overly critical here because I really like the direction you are taking this mod and your enthusiasm for it. 

But if I understand you correctly and what happened to my PC is by design, you are saying that the point of Submissive Lola is not to reach that punishment point. (be completely obedient and pre-trained (despite of what the master is saying) from the very beginning, no learning curve)

Basically, you are already Submissive Lola before you get enslaved, you do not become Submissive Lola during the enslavement. 

What I’m saying is to let the players reach that point to allow them to learn what happens when disobedient, not destroy their game for it. You can’t teach and/or train the dead. So stop the zapping and the staggering when the PC has reached that point and allow the game to continue, let that be a lesson not the end.

If a lesson is not learned then, there are other ways to part with the slave that do not involve breaking the game. Selling (SS), leave somewhere bound (a bit overused true, but still better than ending the game), send her to POP, DCL, CD, SD, etc. 

Basically, allow the players to become Submissive Lola during the enslavement, and you won't get a Submissive Lola if you kill her right from the start. 

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

"Piercings fire on dragon soul absorption" is fun.  "Lola" was orgasming like a slut while her owner, the True Dragonborn, watched with disgust.  This was the end of any chance Lola would have had to claim to be the real Dragonborn.

Yes, but who actually absorbed the dragon's soul? :classic_wink:

I bet the Glass Slipper will also only fit on Lola's foot. :classic_tongue: