1 hour ago, Inte said:

Yes, but they were intentional, tho. I expected punishment. 

My point (which you seem to have missed) is that no feature of any mod should stop/break the game, and if it does, it should be advertised as such (so I'll know not to waste my time with it).

Yes, I actually missed that. I did not occur to me that playing a rebellious slave is something you'd want to do when voluntarily enlaving youself. Point taken.

28 minutes ago, Inte said:

You mean execution?

Just stop it with the "execution" nonsense.  You used execution or execute 8 times in your response, despite acknowledging that the zap script wouldn't normally cause death.

31 minutes ago, Inte said:
13 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

The zap script shouldn't directly cause death.

It did not, I grant you that. But, leaving the PC with only 20 health points and continuously staggering her, it might as well have.

So you found a way to die by fast traveling.  That's unexpected, and unintentional.  You have to be aware that the game sometimes does odd things.  Barring the bizarre "death by fast traveling", your character would not have died, and could have returned to the city to comply with the quest she was given.  DCL's feature for automatically destroying an armbinder upon opening a chest and finding some sort of sharp object was unknown to me.  I won't touch on the logistical issues of automatically cutting oneself free while in an armbinder, since it's a feature of another mod.  Accepting that this can happen, I've already stated that I've made a change for the next update to have the hand binding reequipped if it gets destroyed, based on your feedback.

Despite that, your talk of "execution" continues.

Your character received multiple warnings to turn back.  Ignoring that, crashing through the warning signs, she continued until she was in pretty deep.  Even so, she still could have returned to the city, if not for the unforeseen problem with fast travel (and I don't understand how that could result in death).

55 minutes ago, Inte said:

Right now, if Lola (especially when she is a brand new inexperienced/untrained slave) does not follow her master’s commands to the letter, she gets surprise executed, that’s it, not even a warning about the pending execution.

I get that you're unhappy, but now you're just being silly.  No, it's not about following orders "to the letter".  You were told to stay in the city.  You went in the opposite direction.  Your words: "I could not be bothered with prostitution atm so, I left the city."  You were warned repeatedly to turn back.  If you'd simply stayed in the city as you were told, you could have taken all day, even multiple days, to comply with your Mistress, complete the quest, and move on.

As a slave, being punished for disobedience should not be a "surprise", and I've explained that player character death is not in the mod's design.  You could have turned back.  It would have been inconvenient, but only because you'd kept disregarding the warnings and punishments.  It's not an "execution" if you die from an unforeseen consequence of fast traveling, and no, "it might as well have" doesn't fly because you could have safely walked the road back to the city.  The time to complete that walk would have corresponded to the extent of your character's willful disobedience, but it's entirely doable.

I took your description of DCL's auto-cut feature as constructive feedback, and I've acted on it.  As for the rest, I honestly don't know what else to say to you.  If you're that dissatisfied with this mod (or any mod), uninstall, revert to a previous save, and don't waste a moment looking back.  Some mod, in some game, isn't worth making yourself unhappy.

I hath been summoned.

Well sort of, I lurk around sometimes, but time spent reading could be spent working on animations. And that goes doubly true for posting! Anyway, I got prodded and figured it was an opportune time to throw my own post in the mix. I’ll try to be brief, them animations don’t make themselves after all.

Firstly I’d just like to say while I don’t get to play Skyrim often or at all really recently I’ve quite enjoyed what you’ve done/added on to this here mod. It’s quite the lewd experience I think a lot of people experience were looking for that also doesn’t lock you into potentially annoying situations. Those mods have their place too, of course. As a fellow mod creator I find it refreshing to see others at least as equally motivated as myself to create new and exciting content, so good job on that front.

Now to get into it, I was poked in reference of bondage sex furniture stuff. I’ve neglected those types of animations for a while now due to a few reasons such as general awkwardness of the ‘appearing furniture’ and then DD made their own set somewhat leaving me in limbo on whether or not I should look at those, or stick with the old zaz stuff already established but potentially not as nearly functional. I’m also not sure if it’s okay to use DD assets as animobjects, it seems somewhat strict about its use, and I’ve not actually tested if they behave okay as animobjects. Anyway it’s something I still need to decide myself, but how it’s relevant to this topic is that if you ever get into the furniture stuff (sounds like you have equally as much on your plate as I do) then I could be swayed by whichever you decide to go with. I just wanted to point that out as something that could potentially be relevant for you in the future.

Since I’m already here I guess I can also shill my own general thoughts of the mod you’ve created/expanded here, though I’m sure you already have far too much planned you want to make anyway. Such is life, so much to do so little time... Anyway good stuff overall of course just some random thoughts.

1. I’m obligated to of course shamelessly shill for beasty stuff.

2. Many may not appreciate it as much, but the ability to customize your own text can really be amazing for your immersions as you can somewhat customize it to fit your own case for role playing on what’s going on behind the scenes or otherwise.  Such as what your master/mistress has you doing even if you aren’t actually playing it out as a feature of the mod itself. You’ve already done well here, but anywhere else you might add it in future content could be nice.

3. Great MCM. Very customizable. Do enjoy.

4. Unsure if this is a thing actually, but from a role-play perspective it’d be really neat if all that gold you get for your Master/Mistress could be utilized by them in some way somehow. Perhaps reinvested into your training? Really kind of open, but also potentially difficult I’d imagine.

5. Also I enjoy the situational location-based events. They may not be anything substantial and don't occur often, but it really adds a sense of life to your master/mistress to pick up on their surroundings and act on them. Also just adds some nice somewhat unexpected kinkiness to the mix.

6. I don’t get to play Skyrim as much as I’d like, but I did play a small amount last year with this mod in the mix, and had some thoughts. Although I have dabbled in Skyrim again recently and testing out your newest version I see you’ve done a decent amount to address them so I imagine you’re aware of it and it’s may not be a relevant concern anymore, but I’ll throw them in anyway.

First when out in wilderness/caves it wasn’t very exciting to ask to serve master/mistress as I knew whatever happened would always just be something quick and then straight back to adventuring. I imagine this is at least somewhat intentional especially if dungeon crawling it’d be annoying to be disturbed, and I’d agree. However I think having the chance of something with a bit more substance could offer a nice thrill of not knowing exactly what to expect. How exactly to be done I’m not sure, just mindlessly ranting I guess. However you know what are outside and in caves? Beasties. /hide.

Second again something you’ve done some clever things with, which is great, but the biggest crime in lewd modding (potentially because of its difficulty to execute) is the lack of lewd goings on that happen in the players home. Like where else would there be lewd goings on if not in one’s own home? I’ve always thought that’s where there would be some of the lewdest things that occur, both from a role-play kind of perspective and 'realism'. Also game-play wise I feel it’s a lot more open to have more time or substance heavy events occur. It may be different for others, but I feel this way because I kind of view them similar to going into town in that your kind of not busy doing anything specific.

I myself find I’ll only really be going back home when I’m at least temporarily done with my current adventure. I’ve finished the quests/dungeon I was working on and now I’m going back to rest up and store up all my loot or gold, craft some items, etc. Also unlike towns where I might be still be working on completing something, when at home I’m essentially in the middle of nothing. I’m between adventures or quests and it’s the perfect time to interrupt my non-existent game-play with some ‘game-play’ or ‘fun’ from another source. There could be some robust stuff going on here. Obviously you don’t want it to drag on too long, but with the fairly robust MCM you’ve clearly got the bases covered on a customizable experience.

The sky is the limit here on what could go on at ‘home’ as long as it’s able to be coded in a way to work potentially any abode (that’s up to you to figure out, of course, I’m a derp). I’ll just point out that said furniture from earlier could work here. Maybe even be able to pre-place stuff in your abode so it doesn’t magically appear out of nowhere. Where it comes from, idk, maybe that’s where your Master/Mistress used some of their riches. Maybe master/mistress can invite her mcm configured friends over... On another note, you know what else people keep at home? Pet dogos and stuff…! And with that I take my leave back to the screaming animating void.

And yeah, good stuff, keep up the good work and all that. I apologize if I've committed the greatest sin of not reading enough and have ignorantly mentioned something you've already covered at least hundreds of times before. I'd never want to inflict my pain on others, I'll repent for my sins through animating.

Wow this ended up getting long… My time has come.

-Poof-

6 hours ago, Billyy said:

4. Unsure if this is a thing actually, but from a role-play perspective it’d be really neat if all that gold you get for your Master/Mistress could be utilized by them in some way somehow. Perhaps reinvested into your training? Really kind of open, but also potentially difficult I’d imagine.

@HexBolt8 now this is a great idea ! totally second this IF it's possible to do without overloading your already overloaded workload (say that 10 times real fast lol)

i was also thinking, since Billyy was throwing out some nice suggestions and feedback, about something which, in this game in its current state, is very much missing and lacking in terms of consistency.

throughout the game, the PC is presented with a questline whereas, they will eventually become the leader of the faction from that questline. (ie companions, archmage and so on..). but once they do, the rest of the game and NPC's do not "update" to reflect those new changes. and noc's never seem to change how they address you based on what role you're now in, which is really damn annoying.

now if there was a way to maybe do something about this using this mod to take advantage in a unique way without compromising the spirit of the mod, it would be quite fun and open to so many possibilities. for example, picture this: you're now the archmage, and you're in servitude to a follower. and while "visiting" the premises, with several other mages around, you're "asked (or rather voluntold lol) to conjure up a magic dildo and fuck yourself with it. and the surrounding NPC's watching, have degrading comments kinda like "and THIS is who is in charge now..." and comments along that like to really demean the player.

anyway, just an idea, maybe you like, maybe you don't, maybe it inspires you for another idea, who knows. hopefully it does though :)

47 minutes ago, kapibar said:

the hair changing is kinda pointless with YPS Immersive Fashion. Would it be possible to make Lola compatible with YPS?

I looked at YPS a bit, and concluded that any adequate integration would be too much work.  However, the submission score is useful for formulating your own self-enforced rules.  I do that for town clothing.  Lola's outfits get nicer the more she's a good girl.  You could similarly set fashion goals.  Other criteria could be volunteering to clean your owner's shoes and/or asking for a spanking.  Didn't do that today?  You'll be wearing that embarrassing outfit or hair style tomorrow.

If it would be useful, your voluntary actions (like shoe cleaning) could be tracked and displayed on the MCM, so you'll know if you did them each day.  Although, I find if I'm policing myself for asking for a daily spanking, I never forget, so ends up simply being justification for having to do certain voluntary things.

54 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

throughout the game, the PC is presented with a questline whereas, they will eventually become the leader of the faction from that questline.

That's possible, though I personally prefer that the owner is the one who becomes thane or faction leader, and I play it out that way in my head.  Even though NPCs are addressing my character, they actually mean the owner.  In that setting, the player character was just the enabler to get Master or Mistress into that position.  I would love that, but it's outside the scope of this mod, really a significant undertaking for any mod to modify that much dialog, especially quest dialog.

Something easily achievable would be NPC random comments.  "The archmage wears a collar and does such depraved things.  We know who really things here."  This mod does have NPC comments yet.  However, that would compete for display time with mods like Sexist Guards.

I'll chip in my two coins worth into the suggestion helm...

If the master/mistress of Lola has the money to purchase the homes from the stewards, then Lola has to ask them (In reference to the Master's quirks about being their house).
I know in Monoman's Survival, he has coded up the situation of having the property license before talking to a steward, so it shouldn't be too hard to piggy back with having Lola talk to their Master/Mistress to purchase the property license, or similarly with a steward.

In regards to situations and scenarios at 'home', I still keep Vel's good ole Captured Dreams on my mod list in case I want to go ham with the Chaste Spouse activities once or twice a year. Might I suggest poking around his code and asking him for suggestions on how to incorporate your interpretation of our current era of DD 5.0+ as well as using the old "Pet Project" mod for inspiration (sans the strict chastity if I understand your prerogatives with SLtR).

7 hours ago, Billyy said:

I’ll try to be brief...

. . . . .

Wow this ended up getting long…

?  Thank you for all the comments.  I use your animations.  Thank you for your work!  I even recently promoted your stuff here.  The two new FFF animations were a great addition to my game.

I was poked in reference of bondage sex furniture stuff.

If you're deciding your direction, I think I'd go with DD contraptions because it seems to have a nice interface.  I'm in total agreement that the player home is a great location for bondage furniture, particularly since it's during adventuring down time, and specialized furniture there makes sense.  I'd have to learn how to work with it, and to build scenes to make it meaningful, so it's not on my near horizon, though.

beasty stuff

I'm not opposed to it, though I'm not particularly into it either.  This mod has one optional, and somewhat veiled, chance for sex with a horse.  Non-hostile creatures are easier to work with, though I take your point that wilderness setting offer opportunities if I could figure out how to make that work.  The home location would be easier for me, and a dog would it right in.  Any new creature content would have a toggle for those who don't want it.

Regarding other things you brought up:

Custom text.  I like custom text, but Skyrim doesn't support it well.  The custom thoughts were easy enough because it's not dialog.  Everything else uses the awkward mechanism of assigning a name to a hidden NPC, and since that's reset whenever a save is loaded, the mod has to keep restoring them.  So the six custom confessions are made possible by what I call The Six Shameful Guys, tucked away in a hidden cell.  That doesn't scale well, so I don't expect to do much more like that, but I would for a really fun idea.

Owner's gold.  I'm open to reasonable and practical suggestions, but my perspective is that the owner will be spending it for personal needs.  In my game, I upgrade the owner's equipment by using the console to simulate purchases.  I give the owner new gear and deduct gold for it.  This mod's owner expenses mechanism drains that gold, and depending on settings you could be forced back to town to prostitute until the owner has more gold, so keeping the owner's gold high enough is in the player's interest.  (In my game, I might let the owner can spend gold on upgrades until just above the poverty setting, leaving "Lola" in sudden peril of lengthy whoring.)

Location-specific events.  I very much want to add one for Windhelm, the only city lacking one, as well as adding others.  Each of these takes me about a week, so they tend to get pushed aside for other things or simply my own game time.

Wilderness events.  I added one where you owner thinks you're lost and you have to run nonstop to a landmark (map marker) of your choosing.  There's another where you get stuck carrying some of your owner's stuff.  That one makes be wary of offering service out there, but if I have to meet my daily quota, I do.  Events tend to be quick, so you can get on with your questing.  City events like prostitution can take a good bit of time, but that one doesn't prevent you from doing other things like the vanilla fetch quests.

I've been using and enjoying this mod quite a bit in my current playthrough. If I can ask for a small addition it'd be for Lola's owner to check if there are additional followers and offer Lola's body to the other followers as one of the events. Currently I'm running around with Kaidan as the owner and also with Inigo and Lucien and even though Lola gets used by Kaidan frequently and he demands she offer herself to townfolk every so often poor Inigo and Lucien have been stuck on arousal level 100 for weeks now. Since they're followers they're not even eligible for the prostitution event. A similar event to "I Am Famous" where the mod checks for the presence of other followers and then the owner demands she service them (or even sets a rule that she has to offer herself to each follower once a day?) would make poor Inigo and Lucien much happier.

51 minutes ago, dlombu said:

If I can ask for a small addition it'd be for Lola's owner to check if there are additional followers and offer Lola's body to the other followers as one of the events.

Interaction with followers is on my wish list.

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

[...]

If you're deciding your direction, I think I'd go with DD contraptions because it seems to have a nice interface.  I'm in total agreement that the player home is a great location for bondage furniture, particularly since it's during adventuring down time, and specialized furniture there makes sense.  I'd have to learn how to work with it, and to build scenes to make it meaningful, so it's not on my near horizon, though.

[...]

Owner's gold.  I'm open to reasonable and practical suggestions, but my perspective is that the owner will be spending it for personal needs.  In my game, I upgrade the owner's equipment by using the console to simulate purchases.  I give the owner new gear and deduct gold for it.  This mod's owner expenses mechanism drains that gold, and depending on settings you could be forced back to town to prostitute until the owner has more gold, so keeping the owner's gold high enough is in the player's interest.  (In my game, I might let the owner can spend gold on upgrades until just above the poverty setting, leaving "Lola" in sudden peril of lengthy whoring.)

You might be able to link these two. If you can figure out how to give the Hearthfire homes to the player without disrupting the vanilla quests, you could have the follower accumulate gold to "buy" one and "buy" the resources to build it out. Now, I've played with the Hearthfire houses just enough to learn I currently suck at modding too much to create my own house wing, but I did discover it is possible. So you could create a modded wing that has DDc furniture instead of the usual things and create little playtime quests for them.

You obviously don't need me to tell you that's a lot of work, but if you're looking for a long term goal for DDc furniture, it's an idea that's not only feasible, it's basically mod-compatibility free real estate because almost nobody uses those houses for anything.

10 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I looked at YPS a bit, and concluded that any adequate integration would be too much work.

Understandable. And nice work around by the way, I haven't thought of that ;).

I'll leave you with an additional info - Sexlab Survival has a script for "fashion rape" (or something like that) that uses YPS to change character's look. Maybe that is something that would help you in the future.

Btw.: You're a freakin' beast when it comes to adding content to this mod ;).

7 hours ago, SkyAddiction said:

You might be able to link these two. If you can figure out how to give the Hearthfire homes to the player without disrupting the vanilla quests, you could have the follower accumulate gold to "buy" one and "buy" the resources to build it out. Now, I've played with the Hearthfire houses just enough to learn I currently suck at modding too much to create my own house wing, but I did discover it is possible.

this is an awesome idea, are all the houses built on the same floorplan? because the simplest way to do this that springs to mind is just add a trapdoor to one of the existing rooms and then populate a new cell as the "playroom".

honestly wouldn't concern me how that room got there but having a nice space that doesn't look like any of the damp ass gloomy dungeons would be a really nice addition to a mod that focuses on consensual BDSM. ie. not bare stone walls with prison bars and a bucket. 

2 hours ago, kapibar said:

Btw.: You're a freakin' beast when it comes to adding content to this mod ;).

agreed, hexabolt MVP.

16 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

That's possible, though I personally prefer that the owner is the one who becomes thane or faction leader, and I play it out that way in my head.  Even though NPCs are addressing my character, they actually mean the owner.  In that setting, the player character was just the enabler to get Master or Mistress into that position.  I would love that, but it's outside the scope of this mod, really a significant undertaking for any mod to modify that much dialog, especially quest dialog.

Something easily achievable would be NPC random comments.  "The archmage wears a collar and does such depraved things.  We know who really things here."  This mod does have NPC comments yet.  However, that would compete for display time with mods like Sexist Guards.

heh.. looks like it did inspire you after all ?

and hell i LOVE that idea. but totally understand why it can't be done. i don't use Sexist Guards, so i wouldn't really know how i would compete, but still. maybe someday i'll see things like this in some way :)

Decided to test the RP integration. Questions:

• The "nympho" var - is it intended to force to disable the RP integration? With it I have the mod quest starting instead of the owner asking to go to the innkeeper (which I presume would trigger the RP route)
  • The owner is following around and gives tasks which really gets in the way if PC tries to "get some money" in the tavern. For instance, the owner asked PC to undress when she was following with the client to the "quiet place". Is it intended? I though the owner will pause any requests and only resume with the tasks after PC returns (or fails to serve the clients). Or at least that the owner won't follow around.
24 minutes ago, Operand said:

The "nympho" var - is it intended to force to disable the RP integration?

No, not at all.  I use nympho mode with RP.  And you can freely toggle that setting even during the quest.

With it I have the mod quest starting instead of the owner asking to go to the innkeeper (which I presume would trigger the RP route)

The dialog intentionally changes, but if RP is installed and working you can ask an innkeeper for sex work, or use the MCM option to make your owner a pimp and just ask your owner to start the RP prostitution.

The owner is following around and gives tasks which really gets in the way if PC tries to "get some money" in the tavern. For instance, the owner asked PC to undress when she was following with the client to the "quiet place". Is it intended?

It's intended.  Short term time-limited tasks are mutually exclusive, but you can have multiple quests active.  Prostitution has no time limit, so you can and will receive tasks while you're soliciting.

Or at least that the owner won't follow around.

You can tell your owner to wait.  Some follower frameworks let followers sandbox in the area while waiting, so a tavern is a good place to have your owner relax while you work.  Sometimes I do that, but other times I decide that a particular owner wants to supervise to ensure that Lola is providing good service (or to protect her slave), so I let the owner follow.

21 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

No, not at all.  I use nympho mode with RP.  And you can freely toggle that setting even during the quest.

Well in my case it started this mod's quest instead of sending to the innkeeper.

22 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's intended.  Short term time-limited tasks are mutually exclusive, but you can have multiple quests active.  Prostitution has no time limit, so you can and will receive tasks while you're soliciting.

Then I'd suggest to at least add an option to pause any requests from the owner during RP event. Of course, those which are already active are fine to be there. But like.. an owner asking PC to dance while she's with the client on the way to the bedroom is.. irritating.

Also, it would probably be good to add a time limit, because:

• It will be possible to fail the quest (so more varieties for the outcomes and maybe some special punishment for it)
  • It will ensure that if other quests are paused, RP is not a free "out of jail card" that allows to delay the servitude indefinitely
25 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

You can tell your owner to wait.  Some follower frameworks let followers sandbox in the area while waiting, so a tavern is a good place to have your owner relax while you work.

The "supervision" actually makes sense. As an idea - let the follower ask PC if she wants to be supervised (or, alternatively - do a random roll on the owner for them to decide if they want to follow around and supervise, but I prefer the first option)

P.S. Don't bother if these don't align with your vision. I tested just to see if I got RP installed correctly. I personally wouldn't want my PC to engage in these .. questionable activities anyways.

31 minutes ago, Operand said:

Well in my case it started this mod's quest instead of sending to the innkeeper.

This mod only has one prostitution quest, "Pimp My Adventurer".  If RP is not installed, you get basic soliciting interaction provided by this mod.  Otherwise, you use RP as you normally would, and this mod counts your clients and informs you when you've met your quota.

32 minutes ago, Operand said:

an owner asking PC to dance while she's with the client on the way to the bedroom is.. irritating.

You can avoid that by being a good slave.  Owners make demands when they get bored.  That happens when you haven't offered service.  Solicit until you see the notice that you may offer service.  There's plenty of time to finish with your client, then talk to your owner.  After that, the owner will leave you alone for awhile.  If you offer service when you can, you won't get interrupted unless you happen to trigger a location change event.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

You can avoid that by being a good slave.  Owners make demands when they get bored.  That happens when you haven't offered service.  Solicit until you see the notice that you may offer service.  There's plenty of time to finish with your client, then talk to your owner.

No, you kind of .. can't. Because it's a racing condition between the two. It's impossible to be sure if it will trigger. Especially if using the "random hidden times to serve" (which is an excellent mechanics, btw - but totally incompatible with any predictability and it looks like here we need that predictability to avoid these situations).

It's just totally unimmersive when PC is asked to do some random stuff while doing the RP quest.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

This mod only has one prostitution quest, "Pimp My Adventurer".  If RP is not installed, you get basic soliciting interaction provided by this mod.  Otherwise, you use RP as you normally would, and this mod counts your clients and informs you when you've met your quota.

Hm.. weird. I do have RP installed and functioning (it is possible to invoke the dialogues and do the "activities"), but exactly the mentioned quest of this mod started instead.

Anyhow.. I consider it as a "nope, PC must always remain a good faithful girl like she was before" message from above :)

23 minutes ago, Operand said:

Because it's a racing condition between the two. It's impossible to be sure if it will trigger.

There's no race condition.  After you're notified that you may offer service, a timer counts down.  When the timer expires, the owner will make a demand.  Offer service before the demand, and you can choose your timing.  It probably appears to be more mysterious, because location changes can instantly trigger their events (enter a palace, get the shoe cleaning event) regardless of whether you can offer service.

29 minutes ago, Operand said:

I do have RP installed and functioning (it is possible to invoke the dialogues and do the "activities"), but exactly the mentioned quest of this mod started instead.

That sounds right.  This mod's quest just reads data from RP's quest.  This mod decides to whore you out, which starts "Pimp My Adventurer".  You're expected to then talk to an innkeeper (or optionally your owner, if you enabled owner as pimp) to start RP's quest.  (Or you might even have had RP's quest already running.  This mod doesn't care.  It just counts RP clients.)  When you're done, it's the reverse process.  End RP's quest by talking to the innkeeper (or optionally your owner-as-pimp), then talk to your owner to end "Pimp My Adventurer".

@HexBolt8 I just had a cool idea that you might also like. Would it be possible to add requirement to have a SL owner with you in order to join the guild? If so - it would open up a possibility of owner telling Lola when she should become a member of which guild. It would remove the feeling of importance of the player character, because she wouldn't be able to be introduced into the guild without having an owner (let's say the owner has connections that would allow PC to be recognized as a guild member). Also, the owner could straight up tell Lola which guild she should go to next, thus limiting the influence of player's free will. Lola's adventuring career would literally depend on having a master. It would also open up some intresting dialogue options, for instance after Brynjolf comes to the PC with a scheme (and he would come only if Lola is acompanied by her owner) the owner could give Lola the command to go to listen to the scheme right away and do what Bryn tells her to do.

My follower never seems to invite the player character to become a slave. I'm not sure if it's due to some misunderstanding on my part or just plain hasn't had a successful fire chance, but I've played 20 hours since installing the mod, so I would think it would have happened by now. I'm not sure if the fact that I'm using Extensible Follower Framework might be interfering, since I know that circumvents entering actual dialogue for accessing the follower's inventory. I haven't completely avoided entering dialogue, though. I haven't actually had my character become a slave at any point, either.

What I have done is enable allowing the follower to invite the player character to become a slave and disabled allowing the player character to ask to become a slave. I've also read the 'Submissive Lola' book. The mod says it's active in the MCM, and I have the dialogue option to enter into servitude when speaking to hirelings. I guess my question is if there is something else that I need to do to allow the follower to ask and/or how likely is it for them to ask?

On 3/24/2021 at 4:34 AM, green365 said:

this is an awesome idea, are all the houses built on the same floorplan? because the simplest way to do this that springs to mind is just add a trapdoor to one of the existing rooms and then populate a new cell as the "playroom".

honestly wouldn't concern me how that room got there but having a nice space that doesn't look like any of the damp ass gloomy dungeons would be a really nice addition to a mod that focuses on consensual BDSM. ie. not bare stone walls with prison bars and a bucket. 

AFAICR, yes. Mostly. The only real differences are the furnishings and consumable stations they generate, e.g.: beehives, mill, hatchery. The wings are the same and I think they also all have the constructible basement accessible using a trap door in one of the wings. I was also trying to clone that and find a way to turn it into a workable BDSM dungeon/escape room minigame location. I mostly worked with Lakeview Manor though, since it's one of the earliest accessible Hearthfire homes. I couldn't quite get a custom wing to work as it wouldn't always show in the drafting table, or would sometimes crash the game, but that's likely because I'm a noob modder and a massive idiot, not because they're inherently bug-infested, hopeless disasters.

Maybe there's a reason people don't use them? I don't know, but it is the kind of thing that people like Hexbolt, Kimy, Lupine, and maybe even Monoman might eventually want to explore since there are precious few mods that alter them and you can theoretically do things like have a DDc wing and a ZAP wing, or a DCL wing, DFC wing, and SLtR basement.

Anyway, I'll leave it at that since I don't want to derail the thread. ?