Update to the issue I have with SLTR: I used the 'make someone mistress/master' and switched to another follower(a stand along follow comes with its own skeleton and some, which had this issue as well once before) as the mistress and the fps dropping was gone, I following played the game for about 2 hours and there was not CTD no fps dropping experience at all.

Just in case, I'm not complaining anything here and I am grateful to people who gave me their suggestions, I only hope to solve my issue and wish my experience would save people's time.

22 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

Update to the issue I have with SLTR: I used the 'make someone mistress/master' and switched to another follower(a stand along follow comes with its own skeleton and some, which had this issue as well once before) as the mistress and the fps dropping was gone, I following played the game for about 2 hours and there was not CTD no fps dropping experience at all.

Just in case, I'm not complaining anything here and I am grateful to people who gave me their suggestions, I only hope to solve my issue and wish my experience would save people's time.

If you are having low FPS and CTD because of a specific follower, it could be the follower skin texture.

I had a similar problem, mysteriously my game crashed when I added a new mod. I uninstalled mod by mod, sometimes it was fine sometimes not. Eventually I realized, I was playing with an 8k skin texture made for taking screenshots. Downgraded to a lower res texture and everything was OK.

5 minutes ago, DayTri said:

If you are having low FPS and CTD because of a specific follower, it could be the follower skin texture.

I had a similar problem, mysteriously my game crashed when I added a new mod. I uninstalled mod by mod, sometimes it was fine sometimes not. Eventually I realized, I was playing with an 8k skin texture made for taking screenshots. Downgraded to a lower res texture and everything was OK.

Yea, but in my case, as I said in the previous posts, this issue occurred on both of the followers (none is a very-fancy follower) that I most often use, and it only happened after I play this mod for few days, and the frame rates started to drop after each time I got into the game and played it for about 5min, plus turning off the enb effects didn't seem to improve the situation. Thus I don't think it was because of texture.

On 2/27/2021 at 5:56 PM, zhuguannan123 said:

(a stand along follow comes with its own skeleton

On 2/27/2021 at 6:31 PM, zhuguannan123 said:

Thus I don't think it was because of texture

I agree there and congratulations to solving the fps issue.

I have followers with different skin texture and as long as it's not crazy HD texture it works fine. Usually texture issues on followers will cause a black texture issue (failed to load in vram).

Standalone followers with own skeleton can cause fps drop as long as your PC is close to them or if they are in the field of view.

Hi! English is not my native language, but, I think, you can understand me.

I want to suggest small addition to your mod, if no one has suggested it before.

General meaning:

When Lola disobey her Master (the events like: “Run, Lola, Run”, “I am famous”, “A stewing of Master”, “Confessions of a slave”  & etc), in which she must be hard whipped in the end, as a punishment.

After punishment, Master disallow Lola to cover her body (the event like “Eye candy”) until the cane marks (Cane Marks) on her body will not disappear.

Sample dialogs:

After punishment:

Master: “Your disobedience has disappointed me, Lola. You not enough trained/tamed”

“People know who you are.  My slave. But they don't know how disobedient slave you can be”

“Let this cane marks show them how to hard to own so naughty slave”

“I disallow you to cover your body until this cane marks will not disappear”

Lola: “I'm so sorry, Master,  I'm so ashamed of myself”;  -  increases obedience

“Sniffling”;  - shock

“Don't come near me, monster” or something different rebellious – shock & second punishment.

Something like that.

Just got the "pony express quest, something something, lol" Got the pony boots etc. The thing is that the pony gag dont have any anims. My chars mouth is still closed. Iv checked with cursed loot to see if the gag was "broken" but no. If I use additemmenu to get me a gag and equippe the said gag, it works. But when my master equip this gag? Not so much. To top it of, I got this whole "go see the stable master" at the same time that i was order to prostitute and not leave the city until...  So maybe a conflict there? 

3 hours ago, maxsteiner said:

The thing is that the pony gag dont have any anims.

It does if you equip it yourself, but I see that the mouth doesn't open when it's equipped by the script.  That's odd.  I'll investigate.

Edit:  Well, 2 hours of digging, and I found that I'd left off the gag enchantment.  Fixed for the next update.

3 hours ago, maxsteiner said:

I got this whole "go see the stable master" at the same time that i was order to prostitute and not leave the city until...  So maybe a conflict there? 

No.  The stable is within the city limits.

Bug: One of the loading screens still plays even when the MCM option is set to 0.

The condition for vkjLorePaddle2 [LSCR:08060380] is incorrectly set to 'Equal to / Use global' instead of 'Less than / Use global'

Bug: The MCM slider dialogue for setting the chance of loading screens cannot be set to 0 because the slider range only allows 1 to 100.

Although, it can still be set to 0 with the 'default value' key.

13 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

It does if you equip it yourself, but I see that the mouth doesn't open when it's equipped by the script.  That's odd.  I'll investigate.

Edit:  Well, 2 hours of digging, and I found that I'd left off the gag enchantment.  Fixed for the next update.

No.  The stable is within the city limits.

Thank you for your quick reply. Its the first time Iv got that pony girl quest, and I love it, lol. So, I just wait for the next update. Good to hear that its not something wrong on my end. Cheers.

1 hour ago, maxsteiner said:

Im sorry if im a bit daft but, where is the "stable master"? I couldt find him and so iI failed the quest. There are no markers to point me to where he is.

Yes, there are no quest markers for the Pony Express quest - none of those "good doggie, fetch that marker" quests.

It was assumed, that people who stumble across LL and start modding heavily, have played Skyrim long enough just to know where the stables are, and who might be in charge there, concering current political situation. Dunno if that touches the stables, but it does with the Stewards.

First many thanks for the mod & updates which is one of my favorite.

Just one request by using the mod : I would like to have the possiblity to disable the "nudity rules" (like "never", in the list)

I know there are the possibilty to setup ''cloth'' but unfortunately they are many clothes / dress which are not correctly tagged : jewelery tag as shield, small shoes as heavy armor, bra tag as armor... for that reason I will appreciate to have a disable option.

4 hours ago, maxsteiner said:

Im sorry if im a bit daft but, where is the "stable master"? I couldt find him and so iI failed the quest. There are no markers to point me to where he is.

its where you buy horses, you have an icon with horseshoe on the map, usually outside walled cities near the entrance.

3 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Yes, there are no quest markers for the Pony Express quest - none of those "good doggie, fetch that marker" quests.

It was assumed, that people who stumble across LL and start modding heavily, have played Skyrim long enough just to know where the stables are, and who might be in charge there, concering current political situation. Dunno if that touches the stables, but it does with the Stewards.

As I was saying, Im a bit daft, lol. Also, thanks kolo88 for the reply.

11 hours ago, Hylysi said:

Bug: One of the loading screens still plays even when the MCM option is set to 0.

Bug: The MCM slider dialogue for setting the chance of loading screens cannot be set to 0...

Good catches, thank you!  Fixed for the next update.  Gold star for you.  

9 hours ago, maxsteiner said:

Im sorry if im a bit daft but, where is the "stable master"? I couldt find him and so iI failed the quest.

It looks like you already got an answer.  Technically, it's anyone in the hostler faction, so some stable assistants like Shadr also qualify to complete to quest (useful if Hofgrir gets himself killed).

5 hours ago, kolo88 said:

First many thanks for the mod & updates which is one of my favorite.

Thank you!  I've enjoyed working on it.

5 hours ago, kolo88 said:

I would like to have the possiblity to disable the "nudity rules" (like "never", in the list)

I know there are the possibilty to setup ''cloth'' but unfortunately they are many clothes / dress which are not correctly tagged

Anything that you can wear in the body slot will work, regardless of any extra keywords it has, as long as it's not armor and it has the ClothingBody keyword.  Actually, I think I can even remove the requirement for ClothingBody, so conceivably a bra would then qualify too if it's worn in the body slot.  Anyway, modded Skyrim has a vast selection of clothing options if you absolutely don't want to be naked at home.

For those who play a female character with a female owner, you might be interested in Billyy's latest update, which adds two new FFF (female 3-way) animations.  This is an under-represented area for animations (until now I only had one), so the additions offer variety if you and your Mistress visit the Temple of Dibella for a 3-way with a priestess.  Those animations are in the "Human Lesbian" installation option, not the "Human Pack".

Version 2.0.27

New:  "Clean Sweep".  When entering your home or renting a room, you might have to sweep the place clean.

Changed:  Removed the requirement for the ClothingBody keyword on the "Nudity alternative" outfit, so items like bras worn in the body slot will qualify too.

Fixed:  Mouth wouldn't stay open wearing the bridle during Pony Express.

7 hours ago, Abr1 said:

Did you see my previous offer message (#1361)? Can you say anything about that?

The whipping is probably sufficient punishment.  Forced nudity is effective when it isn't used too often.  If the player frequently has to be naked, that just becomes normal, so it loses its impact.  Also, a complication is that cane marks fade according to the player's fDecalLifetime setting, which can be different for each player.

5 hours ago, LaRem. said:

Animation disappeared in Radiant Prostitution. The number of clients does not change.

You might have a broken game, where the scripts have stopped running.  This mod does not patch or modify Radiant Prostitution, it just communicates with it.  If Radiant Prostitution has stopped working, you might try reinstalling it.

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

The whipping is probably sufficient punishment.  Forced nudity is effective when it isn't used too often.  If the player frequently has to be naked, that just becomes normal, so it loses its impact.  Also, a complication is that cane marks fade according to the player's fDecalLifetime setting, which can be different for each player.

You might have a broken game, where the scripts have stopped running.  This mod does not patch or modify Radiant Prostitution, it just communicates with it.  If Radiant Prostitution has stopped working, you might try reinstalling it.

In version 2.0.27 has problems:
- the dialogue with the owner periodically disappears (when it is necessary to offer services)
- periodically the owner undresses and walks naked
- sometimes during a battle, the owner runs away.