9 minutes ago, LaRem. said:

In version 2.0.27 has problems:
- the dialogue with the owner periodically disappears (when it is necessary to offer services)
- periodically the owner undresses and walks naked
- sometimes during a battle, the owner runs away.

I really believe that something has gone wrong in your game.  This mod doesn't undress the owner or make the owner flee in battle.

The 2.0.27 update just added a new event, fixed the mouth opening problem for the pony bridle, and removed a check in the MCM.  None of that would cause these problems.

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I really believe that something has gone wrong in your game.  This mod doesn't undress the owner or make the owner flee in battle.

The 2.0.27 update just added a new event, fixed the mouth opening problem for the pony bridle, and removed a check in the MCM.  None of that would cause these problems.

Thanks, reinstall games.

53 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

I am required to do the cleaning but I don't know how to trigger the animation of something to finish the job

It's a lesser power, "Sweep", that is already equipped for you by the quest.  Just press the "shout" key.

@HexBolt8 Finally got the Submission 100 capstone event, and it was a treat!

(Spoilers)

Spoiler

I really liked the little story told by the blacksmith. It had real emotional punch.

And I really appreciated the accommodation at the very end for a possible vampire master/mistress. (I was playing with a vampire mistress at the time.)

Overall outstanding work! Very well done and much appreciated!

43 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Finally got the Submission 100 capstone event, and it was a treat!

I'm glad that you enjoyed it!  I love this mod, and I like adding things like that.  I'm still stalled at 99.  Too many distractions (nice things coming for Simple Slavery ++).

Hi,

after playing your mod for nearly two day now, I really have to say thank you. What a great and fun mod to play ?

If I'd dare to make improvement suggestions/new features on something so great (pun intendet):

I'd love to see that if your obedience lvl is high enough, you have to ask your master/mistress's permisson for doing stuff.

Like accepting the gift of the dawnguard dlc, which faction in the war to join or even leaving a city to go adventuring again.

I completely understand that this sounds easier said than done...

Anyway great work, keep it up!

3 hours ago, green365 said:

is it possible to cheat? and do all the quests start with "vkj"? 

Yes, open the console and type "qqq" - no need to thank me, but you might want to make a quicksave before. ?

23 minutes ago, NotYou142 said:

after playing your mod for nearly two day now, I really have to say thank you. What a great and fun mod to play ?

I have this mod active since August, and I really love it.

I just played for about a week with a follower that wasn't my SLtR owner - and I missed her. I had an ale ready - she never ever asked for it. Carrying a homecooked meal in my backpack - of no interest to her. Didn't make me kneel when talking to her. Made no lewd comments about tying me to a tree.
This mod gives my follower a real personality, just like Vilja or Serana. Commenting on the scenery, on what I did, making suggestions, forcing me to do something, zapping me just because she felt like it.

A big Thank You for all the love and effort you're putting into this mod!

On 3/4/2021 at 6:37 PM, blahity said:

I swear that you're the hardest working modder on LL HexBolt. Thanks for another update!

I have to agree. I've been playing this mod for a few months straight now and it has performed beautifully. I have had more fun playing this mod than probably any other here. The amount of thought, detail and just plain hard work that went into this is plain to see. And the dialogue! OMG!. The dialogue absolutely makes it. I've coupled this with "Submissive Lola - An Extension" by Kalmah, "Slave Tats" by Murfk, and "SLSF Fame Comments" by Gristle (and of course DD and Aroused) and they all work flawlessly together. So, Kudos.

The only minor thing is the vaginal clamp. If a sexual situation pops up it screws up the animation. Which makes sense considering it's "clamped". I just have to remember to avoid sexual situations until the meter expires...lol.

Thank you again for resurrecting and improving this delightful mod.

8 hours ago, green365 said:

is it possible to cheat? and do all the quests start with "vkj"?

It's possible, though maybe not practical.

7 hours ago, FiLa123 said:

Hi, just wanted to ask if the "owner rejects rule changes" menu in MCM is working?

It is, though as the mod has grown, that setting has had less and less use.  Originally, something would be done to you, and you'd either have to wait days for that to end, or ask for a rules change.  Asking for a change might free you, or you might lose score and get gagged (and then you'd have to ask to be freed from the gag, potentially losing more score).  This wasn't fun, and it could be exploited by saving, asking, and reloading if you didn't get a positive response.

Now, the durations are lower but you can't ask to end the rule early, except for 3 things (clothing restriction, rope harness, and the gag punishment), and the clothing one doesn't make much sense because the owner will soon reimpose that rule.

6 hours ago, NotYou142 said:

What a great and fun mod to play

Thank you!

6 hours ago, NotYou142 said:

I'd love to see that if your obedience lvl is high enough, you have to ask your master/mistress's permisson for doing stuff.

Like accepting the gift of the dawnguard dlc, which faction in the war to join or even leaving a city to go adventuring again.

I completely understand that this sounds easier said than done...

That is easier said than done, because it's unwise to modify game content.  And it's already a little difficult to leave a city because of the various demands to do things there, plus trapping you in a location might not be as fun as it sounds at first.  I'll make a note to think about any vanilla content where the owner could get involved in some way without having to change anything in the game itself.

5 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I just played for about a week with a follower that wasn't my SLtR owner - and I missed her.

As Mistress says when you come crawling back, "I knew you'd miss being my slave." 

1 hour ago, Wicken said:

I have had more fun playing this mod than probably any other here.... 

The only minor thing is the vaginal clamp.

Thank you!  The clamp is from kalmah's extension.  I'm not sure what he could do to change things.

3 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

It is, though as the mod has grown, that setting has had less and less use.  Originally, something would be done to you, and you'd either have to wait days for that to end, or ask for a rules change.  Asking for a change might free you, or you might lose score and get gagged (and then you'd have to ask to be freed from the gag, potentially losing more score).  This wasn't fun, and it could be exploited by saving, asking, and reloading if you didn't get a positive response.

Perhaps insert certain points in quests where SLTR checks for quest stage, and initiates a force greet when rewards are implied, etc?

13 minutes ago, G-Mames said:

is there any option to be spontaneously enslaved by a follower via a cursed loot event, or the like?

No.  You can approach the follower, or the follower can randomly ask about enslaving you, or you can get here from Simple Slavery.

11 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Yes, open the console and type "qqq" - no need to thank me, but you might want to make a quicksave before. ?

ahh my bad, i always thought the shortcut was alt+f4.

seriously though, is there a  console command to quickly bring a save up to max submission so that i don't have to spam the repeatable quests when starting a new save? if not can there be, because although i absolutely agree that when playing the mod for the first time the events should steadily step up in severity to let players know what they're in for; second time around it'd be nice to have access to all events right off the bat.

Does anyone know of a mod that that makes followers vanish when combat starts? Maybe unsummon them as if they are daedra. I don't want to see my dominant companion getting destroyed but I also don't want to make her op since I want to be the one fighting, plus I want to get defeated. I know there are mods that can make followers flee combat but that doesn't really fit the character of a mean ass dom. If there's a companion that has this feature that might be enough since I could just change their appearance.

20 minutes ago, crackedmoon said:

I don't want to see my dominant companion getting destroyed but I also don't want to make her op since I want to be the one fighting, plus I want to get defeated.

I used to use Ashien's Cursed Rings to weaken a follower, but I switched to Difficulty Balance, an SKSE plugin to make followers play at the same difficulty as the player character.  I also limit the follower's level to somewhat less than mine.  The follower helps, but not too much.   For easier fights, I use NFF's No Combat State so the follower just stands there and doesn't fight.

If you're looking for other options, you might ask a question on this site's Skyrim Non Adult Mods forum.

6 hours ago, G-Mames said:

is there any option to be spontaneously enslaved by a follower via a cursed loot event, or the like?

HexBolt8 already answered to that, but IMO not with enough emphasis on "yes, you can!"

in SS++ is an MCM box to "enslave me now" - which sends you to the auction in Riften Slavemarket. You'll get auctioned (new version is out for less than an hour ?) and if you disable anything else but SLtR, you have a one-click enslavement.

6 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

HexBolt8 already answered to that, but IMO not with enough emphasis on "yes, you can!"

in SS++ is an MCM box to "enslave me now" - which sends you to the auction in Riften Slavemarket. You'll get auctioned (new version is out for less than an hour ?) and if you disable anything else but SLtR, you have a one-click enslavement.

Oh sick, thanks for the info

12 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

That is easier said than done, because it's unwise to modify game content.  And it's already a little difficult to leave a city because of the various demands to do things there, plus trapping you in a location might not be as fun as it sounds at first.  I'll make a note to think about any vanilla content where the owner could get involved in some way without having to change anything in the game itself.

Fair enough. Still, keep up your wonderful work ?