2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

For easier fights, I use NFF's No Combat State so the follower just stands there and doesn't fight.

IMO this feature is also really good for Dom/sub relationships where the dom just doesn't fight generally (maybe fighting is for servants?). Nazeem, Harrald, Irnskar Ironhand etc.

Generally I prefer the "weak girl" experience where I cower behind a tanky dom and play support, but this dynamic complements Conjuration builds well because a combat follower tends to be kinda overkill when you can summon an atronach.

7 hours ago, crackedmoon said:

Does anyone know of a mod that that makes followers vanish when combat starts? Maybe unsummon them as if they are daedra. I don't want to see my dominant companion getting destroyed but I also don't want to make her op since I want to be the one fighting, plus I want to get defeated. I know there are mods that can make followers flee combat but that doesn't really fit the character of a mean ass dom. If there's a companion that has this feature that might be enough since I could just change their appearance.

wait here function at dungeon entrance ?

hi there, i'm having some minor issues with the whipping: the animations don't play correctly. i got one, maybe two strikes from my master but then the animation breaks and he just stands there with the weapon in hand. i was browsing this thread earlier and i did the whole "sqv vkjmq" thing and checked if ::IdleDef_var is zbfIdleForceReset

and it is

i did read though something about a condition in follower frameworks that restricts followers to only wield weapons during combat

i don't think i have a follower framework installed but i am having so many works that quite frankly i have no idea x.x

do you have any idea how i could check that? or fix that?

39 minutes ago, Sek-Raktaa said:

i got one, maybe two strikes from my master but then the animation breaks and he just stands there with the weapon in hand.

Usually it either works, or doesn't work at all.  ZAP handles the whipping animation, so it's out of my hands.  You might look through your mod list for anything that could affect animations or follower behavior.  You could also ask on the ZAP support discussion, since it might be a common problem, but since the animation is being started from this mod, the folks there might just point you right back here.  I can't really think of anything else. 

okay, thank you for the help

one other question: i still got sorta problems with the "Pimp my Adventurer" quest. for the most part it seems to be working fine but an oddity i noticed is that, in order for the dialogue option to start the sex and advance the quest, I need to also start working for Innkeeper (I'm having Radiant Prostitution mod). so at the end of the mod, its not enough to tell my master that I'm finished, i also need to tell the Innkeeper or else i'm gonna have a bounty on me next time I leave town XD

do you have any ideas how to circumvent that? like, maybe a thing with the load order or something? or is there a console command that lets me circumvent that kind of problem?

48 minutes ago, Sek-Raktaa said:

do you have any ideas how to circumvent that? like, maybe a thing with the load order or something? or is there a console command that lets me circumvent that kind of problem?

It's not a problem.  That how it's supposed to work.  The innkeeper serves as the madam or pimp, and gets a cut.  Your owner tells you what you'll be doing and sets your quota.  It's up to you to then talk to the madam/pimp innkeeper to start the sex work, and report back to the innkeeper when you've finished so the innkeeper can collect a cut.  Then you tell your owner, who's presumably been relaxing and knocking back a few ales, that you're done.  That's the normal process.

Alternatively, you can use the MCM option to make your owner the madam/pimp.  (The assumption is that your owner is responsible for paying tax on your earnings and/or sharing the cut with the local innkeeper, but that's not shown.)  The process is the same, so you still must ask your owner (in place of the innkeeper) to start and end the sex work.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's not a problem.  That how it's supposed to work.  The innkeeper serves as the madam or pimp, and gets a cut.  Your owner tells you what you'll be doing and sets your quota.  It's up to you to then talk to the madam/pimp innkeeper to start the sex work, and report back to the innkeeper when you've finished so the innkeeper can collect a cut.  Then you tell your owner, who's presumably been relaxing and knocking back a few ales, that you're done.  That's the normal process.

Alternatively, you can use the MCM option to make your owner the madam/pimp.  (The assumption is that your owner is responsible for paying tax on your earnings and/or sharing the cut with the local innkeeper, but that's not shown.)  The process is the same, so you still must ask your owner (in place of the innkeeper) to start and end the sex work.

oooooh

okay, i get it. i kinda assumed that i wouldn't have to talk to the innkeeper at all and just assumed everything would go through my master.

thanks for the clarification :)

8 hours ago, Sek-Raktaa said:

oooooh

okay, i get it. i kinda assumed that i wouldn't have to talk to the innkeeper at all and just assumed everything would go through my master.

thanks for the clarification :)

One thing to be aware of if you use your Master as your pimp is that when you're done, it's important that you do the dialogue options in the right order.

You should return to your Master and pick the "I'm done for now" line (same as if you were returning to the innkeeper) to end the Radiant Prostitution Event, before you say "I prostituted myself like you told me to" (not the real line, I forget what it is) to end the Submissive Lola event. If you do it in the wrong order, it'll potentially mess up the gold collection and other parts of the quest end.

6 hours ago, FiLa123 said:

Hi, is it easy to add another option to disable nudity rule?

There are several nudity rules.  The main one, which requires nudity in certain areas, has a related "nudity alternative" setting that lets you set an outfit that you can wear instead.

10 hours ago, shiagwen said:

hex, could you please connect to cursed loot solicitation as an alternative to radiant prostitution ?

That's a lot of work to add a third prostitution option.  If you prefer DCL's, you can always use it for non-quest prostitution, and only use Radiant Prostitution (or this mod's basic prostitution) for the quest.  Other than a mod slot, Radiant Prostitution doesn't burden your game with scripts that run all the time, so players can have it for the prostitution quest, and use DCL or TDF for all other prostitution.

I'm using Radiant Prostitution with the most recent version of SLR.  

They work fine together except when my character is working as a prostitute (with the setting where you can approach clients or clients can approach you), when the SLR pony mission happens it seems like the Radiant Prostitution client approaching you just stops working. It may be connected to accepting the pony mission and then immediately leaving the interior space you're in. Say, leave the inn, as I know under normal conditions if a client locks onto you and you leave the interior space, the client searching can hang until you reenter the same interior space where the client is and then the client acquire and dialogue happens and it proceeds normally. But if the pony mission is active, that client acquire seems to never resolve.

I haven't checked to see if character approaching a client resolves it (sorry, just forgot), but I did try finishing the pony mission and then stopping prostitution (telling innkeeper you're done) and then starting again, and it worked as expected.

It's happened twice so far. While not a game breaking issue and not a big deal I figured I'd mention it since the info may be useful.

2 hours ago, Sospice said:

pony mission happens it seems like the Radiant Prostitution client approaching you just stops working

You're no longer wearing your RP working clothes.  Finishing the time-limited pony quest would be the priority anyway.  Consider it a bonus that would-be clients aren't pestering you.  ?

Minor bug report but if the ship rope harness quest is running it isn't blocking the pony quest's from starting, this results in score decreasing and taking huge damage as your rope harness is replaced by pony harness. 

On a side note would there be any way to add multiple acceptable outfits to the naked in towns rule. 

P.s love the mod :D

23 minutes ago, haxxfrost said:

Minor bug report but if the ship rope harness quest is running it isn't blocking the pony quest's from starting, this results in score decreasing and taking huge damage as your rope harness is replaced by pony harness.

Ack!  I'd never considered that.  I'm sorry that you had to find this the hard way.  Gold star for you!  

For the next update, the rope quest will automatically end when Pont Express begins.

26 minutes ago, haxxfrost said:

would there be any way to add multiple acceptable outfits to the naked in towns rule. 

I prefer not to do that.  It's actually pretty easy to just register whatever you're wearing as the new outfit whenever you want to change it.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

I prefer not to do that.  It's actually pretty easy to just register whatever you're wearing as the new outfit whenever you want to change it.

Yeah, but you might have two sets of enchanted clothing, one for Smithing and one for Alchemy for instance.

If you have a setup to switch clothing via key binding, like https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23146

having to go to the mcm each time feels quite burdensome. ?

I love this mod, but the whole clothing stuff is more of a hassle than entertaining for me, since

all my clothing is not covering any lady parts anyway.?

Also, a proud slave shows off her piercings! ?

3 hours ago, (\x.x x) (\x.x x) said:

Yeah, but you might have two sets of enchanted clothing, one for Smithing and one for Alchemy for instance.

Enchanted body clothing for alchemy is not supported by vanilla Skyrim.  If you want to use something like that, that's your business (play the game as you like), but I'm just not interested in handling such things.  The outfit option is there mainly for players who want to wear a submissive outfit to please the owner.  The most submissive outfit is nudity.  A slave who wants to keep switching outfits for bonuses, however skimpy they may be, is thinking about her own desires rather than pleasing her owner.

Perhaps your character isn't so submissive if she wants to be such a crafting badass.  Lower your score below 50, and you can ask for a rule change on the clothing.  As long as score is below 50, the rule will never be reimposed, so you can wear whatever you want.  That's okay!  The mod handles characters who are only somewhat submissive by not burdening them with the more restrictive rules.

Enchanted body clothing for alchemy is not supported by vanilla Skyrim.

The nudity rule is not limited to slot 32, is it? If it is, I withdraw my objection immediately (and am deeply sorry for unconstructive feedback). But I am pretty sure, I was shocked for wearing gloves, and fortify alchemy and smithing are available for gloves for instance.

Slot 32 was empty of course.

If you want to use something like that, that's your business (play the game as you like), but I'm just not interested in handling such things.

Fair enough. I don't want to talk you into anything. I just gave an example, of why somebody would like to have a feature like that.

The outfit option is there mainly for players who want to wear a submissive outfit to please the owner.  The most submissive outfit is nudity.  A slave who wants to keep switching outfits to give herself bonuses, however skimpy they may be, is thinking about her own desires rather than pleasing her owner.

Or they may just wanna to gift their owner an awesome weapon and armor, which was indeed the situation where I encountered this.

Perhaps your character isn't so submissive if she wants to be such a crafting badass.  Lower your score below 50, and you can ask for a rule change on the clothing.  As long as score is below 50, the rule will never be reimposed, so you can wear whatever you want.  That's okay!  The mod handles characters who are only somewhat submissive by not burdening them with the more restrictive rules.

I think our disagreement is whether being a gimp and being submissive are different things.

I think so, but if you artistic vision is different that's fine, I just don't feel compelled by your reasoning.

8 hours ago, (\x.x x) (\x.x x) said:

The nudity rule is not limited to slot 32, is it? If it is, I withdraw my objection immediately (and am deeply sorry for unconstructive feedback). But I am pretty sure, I was shocked for wearing gloves, and fortify alchemy and smithing are available for gloves for instance.

Slot 32 was empty of course.

The main nudity rule only applies to the body slot (32).  This is the rule for being naked in designated areas.  Except for body clothing, you're free to wear what you like in those areas, including armored smithing gloves, so the rule won't interfere with your crafting in the way that you were thinking it would.  You weren't unconstructive, just mistaken on that detail, so there's nothing to be sorry about.

What you might have experienced was overlapping nudity requirements.  If you're made to strip and stay that way awhile, you can't wear anything except cloth (unarmored) footwear.  If you were under that effect, the armored crafting gloves would have been a violation.  With two nudity rules active, it can easily be unclear which one is punishing you.  The forced stripping rule only lasts a few minutes, so if you have that one you'll have to wait it out.  Since it's short term it's not intended to cripple your gameplay.

8 hours ago, (\x.x x) (\x.x x) said:

I think our disagreement is whether being a gimp and being submissive are different things.

I think so, but if you artistic vision is different that's fine, I just don't feel compelled by your reasoning.

That's okay, we can disagree.  If everyone thought exactly the same way, no one would challenge my thinking, and I'd rarely come across new ideas.  I try to give people things to think about.  If they're not convinced, that's okay, that concept doesn't work for them.  But if they are, perhaps they've gained a new insight.  My game play has changed a good bit over the last few years, often influenced by ideas from this site.

The philosophy of this mod is to keep reminding you that you're a slave.  Not to gimp your character, but to put little bumps in the path, usually short term.  The idea is that your owner is more interested in controlling you than monetary gain or adventuring prowess.  Those things are very useful, and a clever, resourceful slave will achieve them.  The owner just wants you to remember who's boss.

18 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

You're no longer wearing your RP working clothes.  Finishing the time-limited pony quest would be the priority anyway.  Consider it a bonus that would-be clients aren't pestering you.  ?

Oh that makes sense! Yes, it would be hard to finish the Pony mission while fending off johns :P

Is there now an unlock or special dialogue or something when you hit submissive score 100? I made it to that score but nothing unusual happened.

15 minutes ago, Sospice said:

Is there now an unlock or special dialogue or something when you hit submissive score 100? I made it to that score but nothing unusual happened.

The special event happens once, randomly, when you are outdoors but inside a walled city.

1 hour ago, Herowynne said:

The special event happens once, randomly, when you are outdoors but inside a walled city.

It's a little more broad than that:  any city, hold capital, or orc stronghold.  And yes, you must be outside.  It should trigger pretty soon in those areas.  (We're keeping the details vague, to not spoil the one-time event.)