30 minutes ago, Yukitemi said:

But it's kinda pointless when you can lock "kept below" but still can configure growth rate.

So don't do that.  ?  Players have to be free to set the adjust the experience to their liking, and they might well want to tweak settings over time.  A few things are intentionally hard to change, like the optional "kept pet" feature, to provide a sense of progress or challenge.  For the rest, players will have to exert self control, as with anything else in the game (overpowered mods, console cheats, and so on).

43 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

For the rest, players will have to exert self control

I don't understand then, why add cheat prevention thingy to lock one option when the second virtually undoes said cheat prevention? By adding this you acknowledge that the player is a "big boi" and should deal with consequences of their choice. After all there's "kept forever" option and you can also do same in dialogue.

Wouldn't be logical then to add a 4th option to lock changes to decreace and growth rates, for people like me? It's not about self control it's about feeling that there's no way back after you overwrite auto saves.

Ofcource again I can re-install mod to cheese that anyway, but takes away from the game and requires more effort than going to mcm menu. ?

19 minutes ago, Yukitemi said:

I don't understand then, why add cheat prevention thingy to lock one option when the second virtually undoes said cheat prevention?

Pretty much as I said above, the exit conditions (contract time and score threshold) are locked to provide a sense of progress or challenge.  But trying to outright prevent players from cheating is a losing proposition.  You probably realize that you can easily set your score to whatever you like with the console, and that's far more effective than using an MCM setting to increase the rate of score gain.  And what if a player wants to later decrease score gain to make things even harder, if the experience still feels too easy?  One can't do that if the mod takes away the ability to adjust the settings.

I understand the desire to feel that there's no way back.  You're a slave, and your master made the arrangement non-consensual.  You have the flavor of being trapped with the settings for instant release locked.  But you're still allowed to adjust the experience as you like.  The mod can't anticipate every situation, so you're free to adjust the difficulty as you play.  That won't satisfy everyone, but it seems to be the best middle ground.

21 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

And what if a player wants to later decrease score gain to make things even harder, if the experience still feels too easy?

This sounds like first time experience with the mod. You don't enable hardcore mod on your first try. 

25 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

you can easily set your score to whatever you like with the console

Not if I play with my console blocked in certain scenarios.? Also I don't know how and don't want to know :3

33 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

That won't satisfy everyone, but it seems to be the best middle ground.

But.. what I propose is gonna satisfy one and won't hurt people who don't want that? Why seek the middle ground then?

Unless it's hard to do ofcourse.

I wonder if i might have some unintended mod interaction going on here: Nearly every time i speak to someone, the mod interrupts the speech and the "your follower interrupts and makes them fuck the slave" event happens. Should it happen this often? Im on SSE and use SLS and DFC in addition to this mod. There are no obvious SSEEdit conflicts though.

Version 2.0.28

New:  A mini-event, "Tell me what I want to hear".
- Your owner will approach and demand that you "Tell me what I want to hear".
- In the MCM, you can edit the default desired response, "I'm your slave".
- This one has double the "Hard to please owner chance".

New:  The Cheat Prevention MCM page has a new setting, "No changing submission rate".
Changed:  Removed the strip animation that preceded dancing naked.
Changed:  The "Lights Out" event won't start in a dungeon.
Changed:  Renamed the "Picky owner chance" setting on the MCM to "Hard to please owner chance".

I just tried this but already had 2 major problems with it. 

1) Started the quest with another collar on, and changing the collar twice removes both of them leaving you with no collar and the only thing you can do is wait to get shocked to death.

2) Sweeping quest doesn't let you sweep anything (tried activating it from the magic interface but it didn't do anything), so you get stuck doing nothing until you leave and then get shocked to death.

12 hours ago, Hellethia said:

How do you start the pony errand event please ?

It randomly starts in the major inn in the walled cities, between 8 AM and 5 PM, when you offer service or the owner makes a demand of you.

If you have not done that event recently (and said you have not done it at all), you can also volunteer for the job by asking your owner, "Do you have a job for a pony girl?" (it's under the Master/Mistress? option).  It must be in those locations, within that time of day, and you must not already have a short-term task active (one with a short time limit).

7 hours ago, gg1516 said:

Started the quest with another collar on, and changing the collar twice removes both of them....

I retested that a few times, but I could not recreate the problem that you described.  Starting with a collar from another mod, I was able to freely ask to switch collars, regardless of whether I was replacing the collar with the same one, or a different one.  Devious Devices can get confused if you have multiple items of the same type in your inventory.  If you have extra collars, get rid of them.

Sweeping quest doesn't let you sweep anything (tried activating it from the magic interface but it didn't do anything)....

As the quest objective tells you, sweeping is a lesser power.  For your convenience, it's already equipped for you, so you only have to press the shout key.  Doing so has your character play the vanilla sweeping animation for 15 seconds.  If you're activating the Sweep power and nothing seems to happen, possibly you have something installed that is overriding your ability to play idle animations.

...get shocked to death.

This mod won't shock your character to death.  I assume that you mean getting repeatedly shocked with no way to avoid it, in an endless cycle.

I am a bit confused (uhm... that is more confused than normal. Shut up!)

The last few times I was sent to SLtR via SS++ so I haven't had the starting dialogue for A Strong Hand for quite some time.

I chose the path that I need money, Mistress talked about a contract for a week, buit when I finally submitted to her, I was without contract (didn't check the money because that was just my excuse, not that I'd need that)

There was one line, "While wearing the collar, ask me about the gold and we'll agree on how long you want to have fun as my slave. I'll give you gold based on that time." which would explain this... uhm... feature, but it really felt unimmersive.

12 hours ago, gg1516 said:

1) Started the quest with another collar on, and changing the collar twice removes both of them leaving you with no collar and the only thing you can do is wait to get shocked to death.

as HexBolt8 said, this really shouldn't happen. I rarely wear the collar Mistress gives me. With Deviously Vanilla (thanks for the hint, @HexBolt8 that's a real fun mod! Too bad it's up for adoption.) Lod in Falkreath wants me to wear his collar, and Mistress doesn't mind at all. Even if you manage to mislay every collar, there's still the MCM option to get a new one, and you can equip DD items even whilst in heavy bondage.

16 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I retested that a few times, but I could not recreate the problem that you described.  Starting with a collar from another mod, I was able to freely ask to switch collars, regardless of whether I was replacing the collar with the same one, or a different one.  Devious Devices can get confused if you have multiple items of the same type in your inventory.  If you have extra collars, get rid of them.

I reloaded the save file and wasn't able to reproduce this issue. Perhaps it was something that occurs more often after having the game running for a while for some reason. I did some travelling after installing the mod.

16 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

As the quest objective tells you, sweeping is a lesser power.  For your convenience, it's already equipped for you, so you only have to press the shout key.  Doing so has your character play the vanilla sweeping animation for 15 seconds.  If you're activating the Sweep power and nothing seems to happen, possibly you have something installed that is overriding your ability to play idle animations.

This mod won't shock your character to death.  I assume that you mean getting repeatedly shocked with no way to avoid it, in an endless cycle.

I didn't understand what it meant by lesser power, thanks. I wasn't able to reproduce getting shocked to death either, but it did actually happen to me twice.

Oh well, thanks for the quick responses.

43 minutes ago, gg1516 said:

I didn't understand what it meant by lesser power, thanks.

You're at least the second person to report being confused with how to sweep.  I will do something to make that more clear, so players won't get frustrated, and include that in the next update.

17 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

It randomly starts in the major inn in the walled cities, between 8 AM and 5 PM, when you offer service or the owner makes a demand of you.

If you have not done that event recently (and said you have not done it at all), you can also volunteer for the job by asking your owner, "Do you have a job for a pony girl?" (it's under the Master/Mistress? option).  It must be in those locations, within that time of day, and you must not already have a short-term task active (one with a short time limit).

Yay ! I'm a ponygirl now !

Thank you ! ? ?

1 hour ago, G-Mames said:

How do you go about finishing the tomb raider quest. Am I supposed to ask to trade and giver my dom the item, or what I am just semi confused.

My understanding is that the quest advances when you take the gold from the boss chest.

If I may make a suggestion. 
Instead of zapping a rebellious/disobedient slave to death, how about:

1. Adding more and more restraints. Then, removing them as the submission score improves.
  2. Locking the slave in a furniture for a few hours. Just simply play a random ZAP animation (SendAnimationEvent) like the X (ZazAPCAO025, ZapXCrossPose01, ZapXCrossPose01b, ZapXCrossPose02, ZapXCrossStruggle01, ZapXCrossStruggle02), the wheel (ZazAPCAO263) or pillory (ZazAPPillSolo01, ZazAPPillSolo02, ZazAPPillSolo03, ZazAPPillSolo04, ZazAPPillSolo05) etc. Then, the master can whip the slave from time to time while she is locked in there (you already have the whipping mechanic) and/or have some fun. @Billyy has made some very cool furniture animations. (Start a SL animation by tags. ‘Xcross’ tag for when the slave is locked in the X; ‘Pillory’ for the pillory, etc.). If you are worried about immersion, (a furniture appearing out of thin air, in the middle of nowhere) teleportation spells for NPCs are already canon in Skyrim, so why not for furniture? You could use a black screen and then just show the slave locked in the furniture.  
13 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

My understanding is that the quest advances when you take the gold from the boss chest.

ok I will try that, I was thinking that you had to give the dom a certain amount of valuable items. But now thinking back I did not have a percentage of gold they took.

1 hour ago, Inte said:

If I may make a suggestion. 
Instead of zapping a rebellious/disobedient slave to death, how about:

1. Adding more and more restraints. Then, removing them as the submission score improves.
  2. Locking the slave in a furniture for a few hours.

Lola is a loved pet in a D/s relationship. Zapping is punishment. If you're zapped to death, something in your game is broken (or from another mod, or you're using a verrry old version of SLtR)

Locking someone in a position where he cannot do anything is bad practice - there have been interesting discussions in some threads a while ago, namely Laura's Bondage Shop and DCL. You want to punish the character, but not the player - if you start checking Insta on your smartphone because your sentence isn't done yet, something is dead wrong with your game. Even Kalmah's extension, who locks you somewhere for Master's conveniece, has an option to skip the time.