2 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Whenever I ask my mistress to spank Nazeem, he spanks her.

Which spanking animation?  For the ones I tested (I know I tried Rydon's Overlap, and Anubs Spanking), it worked properly.

2 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

I want to use gold sharing as a late-game moneysink, but I don't want it to slow down my early game appreciably. 

You can use Adventuring Slave payments along with gold sharing to have two sinks.  SS++ has a freedom fund that could be another sink, one with a benefit.

In my games, I try to control gold at the source.  I use Failure Mode to limit alchemy, and I treat those lucrative potions with mixed positive & negative effects as worthless (therefore I don't bother making them, except for one combo that I actually use myself).  I usually completely avoid enchanting and its vast revenue stream.  I assume that all armor and weapons over steel grade are too fancy and/or have a limited market, so I sell them at a 50-80% discount.  That lets me amass gold through loot selling early, but it tapers off when I begin looting higher grade stuff.  As a consequence, gold sources like prostitution keep their value for a long time.

@sweetrollsnetcharon, in the review section you were looking for help with the mod:  "I've been having some problems with the main quest. I can`t seem to move past the first point with putting on the collar. I put it on. get the pop up window, everything seems fine, but then I just get the same three lines of dialog about the name change over and over again, and the objective in the quest journal remains unfinished. Also, for some reason I can't edit almost anything in "System" in the MCM menu."

Are you using the most recent version of the mod?  If not, it's worthwhile to update and try again.  Are you possibly clicking through the responses very quickly?  The scripts need a moment to run, so it's best to wait a couple of seconds before clicking, especially if you're having trouble.  Do you have any old versions of the mod or its scripts lying around, anything that might be overwriting the current version?

Since you haven't started enslavement yet, most options on the MCM System page aren't disabled because they do not apply yet.  The MCM updates after enslavement begins.

On 11/20/2021 at 8:36 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Which spanking animation?  For the ones I tested (I know I tried Rydon's Overlap, and Anubs Spanking), it worked properly.

DF Rydin Overlap Spanking—As we discussed in earlier posts, this is the only spanking animation SLTR will call for me, although I have others with the correct tags registered.

On 11/20/2021 at 8:36 PM, HexBolt8 said:

In my games, I try to control gold at the source. 

I would say that that's exactly what gold sharing would do; reduce my income by a flat percentage.  The issue with it is just that it isn't sufficiently scalable.  Scaling by submission score is a nice option (negative percentage so that higher submission takes more gold), and I'm sure a lot of folks really enjoy that mechanic, but with the way my brain works, I know it would drive me crazy, because that creates a situation where I'm perversely incentivised to try to keep my submission score low until I've earned enough gold for the key early game purposes, and I just want to be a good little pet for Mistress. 

I'm definitely not interested in making crafting unprofitable or just foregoing crafting.  Different strokes for different folks—I know that many people hate and/or completely ignore crafting, and everything in between—but for me, managing all that stuff is a big part of the fun of RPGs.  (This comment does explain why we didn't see eye-to-eye regarding the value of my idea to have a "Time to Relax" dialogue about needing your hands for crafting...)

Adventuring slave can scale much harder, but that's gold removal rather than income reduction, and so if you let that scale too aggressively, you can get yourself to where you can't make the payments, and this is further aggravated by the randomness, so I prefer to keep it relatively small just as a flavour thing more than a real significant economy balancer.

Many mods scale gold sinks to player level, which alleviates these issues.  Scaling to current gold or even to time elapsed could also work, but it's not an accident that many mods use level.  (Good examples of highly configurable gold sinks that scale to level include Devious Followers Continued and Laura's Bondage Shop.)  You can minimally impact your early game gold and dramatically impact your late game gold, and you can do so without changing how you play the game.  I think this would be a really nice thing for SLTR to incorporate.  It doesn't ruin my game experience to trivialise late-game gold—this current playthrough is the most fun I've had yet, even though I'm drowning in gold—but I do think gold sharing adds a ton of roleplaying flavour and, if it were more configurable, it could do so in a way that enhances gameplay rather than currently frustrating it.  

Edited by Antiope_Appolonia

I need help please when i install this mod in Mod Organizer  say that  missing masters 

Master
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Required By
submissivelola_est.esp
submissivelola_est.esp
submissivelola_est.esp

Thansk bro I'm going to install devious devices if I don't comment again is because everything is ok

Edited by jojans

I died again (yes, same char and three zaps would kill me)

Might be some buggy behaviour: I took my sweet time for the Confessions, and was that second too late, so I got zapped once just before reporting to my Mistress. The quest was ended successfully, I quit the dialogue - but the zapping resumed. Bit difficult to count with the staggering animation, but I'd say it was four times.

I wouldn't care much about one zap afterwards due to script lag, but it seems that the zapping thread did not realise that the queest had already ended. Nothing in the papyrus though.

Edited by CaptainJ03
Tried to recreate that situation, but this time it worked as it should. Skyrim.
4 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I died again

I've noted it, but I can't reproduce it because it never happens to me, regardless of shock strength.  My best guess is that a buff or debuff is changing your character's health in a way that the script doesn't detect.  Heavy script lag could also be at fault, but you'd probably notice if your game were slowing that badly.

There are a few violations that earn you a double zap, with about a second of delay between zaps.  For the next update, I've increased that delay a little and also removed its most common source.  Possibly that will help.

4 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I wouldn't care much about one zap afterwards due to script lag, but it seems that the zapping thread did not realise that the quest had already ended.

I can't explain this one.  The zaps are 30 seconds apart, and they stop when the quest ends.  Conceivably, you might have been getting punished for some other rule violation, but that seems unlikely because you're very familiar with the mod and would probably have realized that.

2 minutes ago, RexxingFlex said:

Would it be possible to create a version without those as requirements or at least as hard requirements?

No, because use of Devious Devices is woven through the mod.  It's a hard requirement because it's an integral part of the mod.

For those who care, the Contraptions part is not required because this mod doesn't use it (at least not yet).

11 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I've noted it, but I can't reproduce it because it never happens to me, regardless of shock strength.

In case you haven't seen my late edit: I wasn't able to reproduce it myself, starting from the same autosave.

11 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

My best guess is that a buff or debuff is changing your character's health in a way that the script doesn't detect.  Heavy script lag could also be at fault, but you'd probably notice if your game were slowing that badly.

There are two that I'm aware of: One from this mod for being very submissive, and another from Cursed Loot for being horny. Both add to my health, so there's even a greater amount of health to get zapped to zero.

What I noticed is, that the healthbar keeps a small amount (as you'd expect it from this mod) and just when you think all is well, I die.

Writing this, I had an idea: Doesn't getting shocked reduce the arousal? In that case, DCL might be the culprit. I remain with a health of 30, arousal reduced below threshold, there goes another 50 health - and I die. Luckily that's something to be turned on/off in DCL's MCM. I'm going to test that thoroughly, ...and there goes my submission score...

36 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Writing this, I had an idea: Doesn't getting shocked reduce the arousal? In that case, DCL might be the culprit. I remain with a health of 30, arousal reduced below threshold, there goes another 50 health - and I die. Luckily that's something to be turned on/off in DCL's MCM. I'm going to test that thoroughly...

Soooo, turning that off, wearing my fishnet stockings in a weird slot, getting zapped for wearing forbidden items every 20 seconds.

I get a warning the first time, one zap for the second offence, 2 for the third, then it goes 2,3,4,4,5,6,6,7 - from the time I got 4 zaps my health is just above the safety margin, Lola is barely standing. When she gets zapped seven times in a row there's nearly no time until the next zapping starts. With "Enable Horny Buffs" dis-abled in DCL there's no problem, but as soon as I enable those buffs, I die. Although I was wrong concerning the arousal - that stayed at 100 as fas as I could tell.

7 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

What I noticed is, that the healthbar keeps a small amount (as you'd expect it from this mod) and just when you think all is well, I die.

Do you use a Defeat mod?  I think that any variant of Goubo's Defeat, including the Babo version, will outright kill you if it can't figure out where the damage is coming from and thus assign an aggressor for a Sexlab scene.   I had a problem with Defeat killing me when I get zapped for failing to remove the restraints of a Sexy Bandit Captive when really low level.  

3 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:
11 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Do you use a Defeat mod?

No, not with this PC. I would use Naked Defeat if it weren't for two followers (Mistress and Pet) who normally kill off anything before I even draw a weapon.

On 11/24/2021 at 2:23 PM, HexBolt8 said:

I've noted it, but I can't reproduce it because it never happens to me, regardless of shock strength.  My best guess is that a buff or debuff is changing your character's health in a way that the script doesn't detect.  Heavy script lag could also be at fault, but you'd probably notice if your game were slowing that badly.

There are a few violations that earn you a double zap, with about a second of delay between zaps.  For the next update, I've increased that delay a little and also removed its most common source.  Possibly that will help.

I can't explain this one.  The zaps are 30 seconds apart, and they stop when the quest ends.  Conceivably, you might have been getting punished for some other rule violation, but that seems unlikely because you're very familiar with the mod and would probably have realized that.

I saw exactly the same behavior in Curse of Dibella.  The Zap seems to be creating an issue.  Can it be tweaked so we don't get damage but we stagger?  A little like  the whipping in SlaveRun?  You can't get hurt from it even if it look like you are.  Don't know maybe applied god mod for the duration of the ZAP and Whip?  I did die from the Whipping, but I was also using Naked defeat and after one hit (most of the time) it was saying "get to a good location for what is to come", or something around those line.   Note:  I try to get the whipping once (I gave a try at programming,  did not get very far ?) but never was my character hurt.  She was kneeling keeping her position, breast exposed and it worked.  Zap, I used the one from the electrical piercing, to make her run between customer.   Maybe use that one?  I can try to find the old coding I did, but it might look primitive to you :(.

1 hour ago, Snook001 said:

The Zap seems to be creating an issue.  Can it be tweaked so we don't get damage but we stagger?

Sure.  You can set it as low as 5 points in the MCM.  That shouldn't kill anyone.

1 hour ago, Snook001 said:

I did die from the Whipping...

Whipping duration has a setting too.  You can set it to be very short.  Honestly, if you're still dying even from minimal damage, I think you have other issues with your game.

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Sure.  You can set it as low as 5 points in the MCM.  That shouldn't kill anyone.

Whipping duration has a setting too.  You can set it to be very short.  Honestly, if you're still dying even from minimal damage, I think you have other issues with your game.

Some combat mods set damage way too high, imho.

small question:

is this mod adding the Player to the zbfslavefaction during enslavement?

and is this always the case or optional? 

I guess it does, but I did not see it in "stuff for modders".

want to increase compatibiltiy with this and Naked Defeat that works with all the possible configurations of this mod.

thx alot :)

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

is this mod adding the Player to the zbfslavefaction during enslavement?

and is this always the case or optional? 

It will, but only if the MCM setting for "Do not use ZazSlaveControl" is off.  It's on by default, meaning that SLTR will not cause the PC to be added to zbfSlaveFaction unless the player changes the setting.  This setting is hidden during SLTR enslavement because by then it's too late.

52 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

It will, but only if the MCM setting for "Do not use ZazSlaveControl" is off.  It's on by default, meaning that SLTR will not cause the PC to be added to zbfSlaveFaction unless the player changes the setting.  This setting is hidden during SLTR enslavement because by then it's too late.

hmm, so the normal mode for Lola is, that the faction is not added?

Is there another way to determine if its running or not? does it send a mod event on enslaving? or does it add a internal faction to the PC (I could get that via "GetFormFromFile")
Just trying to make it as easy as possible for the user. 

51 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

What are the ramifications of changing the setting to off?

Some mods check if the PC is enslaved already before approaching.

If player is in zbfSlaveFaction those mods won't trigger.

If the player is enslaved for a long time via sLtR it would basically deactivate any events of those mods.

I usually have "Do not use ZazSlaveControl" ON to allow other mods to do their thing.

16 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Some mods check if the PC is enslaved already before approaching.

If player is in zbfSlaveFaction those mods won't trigger.

If the player is enslaved for a long time via sLtR it would basically deactivate any events of those mods.

I usually have "Do not use ZazSlaveControl" ON to allow other mods to do their thing.

in this case for example naked defeat can enslave the PC again when raped. 

I am having some ideas about ending previous enslavements then, but that would require me to check for running enslavements too and then somehow tell the LOLA masters/devious masters whatever to release the slave. So... circle jerk... 
But I would love to have that kind of compatibility without the need of patches or change of too many settings. Compatibiltiy "to go" so to speak

Edited by Nymra
51 minutes ago, Nymra said:

in this case for example naked defeat can enslave the PC again when raped. 

I am having some ideas about ending previous enslavements then, but that would require me to check for running enslavements too and then somehow tell the LOLA masters/devious masters whatever to release the slave. So... circle jerk... 
But I would love to have that kind of compatibility without the need of patches or change of too many settings. Compatibiltiy "to go" so to speak

Circle jerk ftw ?

Another play tactic is to be protected by the sLola enslavement from other mods that want to do the same. If I leave sLola Mistress behind and go on solo questing it can be exploited, because the PC is faction protected.

sLola proved to be very compatible with various mods that try to do something similar. Even if send to SS++ by a defeat mod it would punish the PC for loosing by moving her to Riften, while also sLola Mistress will be angry.

DEC outcomes still can enslave the PC on the spot if alone.

So far I had no serious situation of clusterfuck caused by not being in zbfslavefaction while sLola enslaved. I guess on my setups Naked defeats and DEC profit the most from that (defeat and active approach).

I'm actually not sure if many mods check for zbfslavefaction. Maybe some mods that add comment depending on faction?

Edited by donttouchmethere