7 hours ago, boinboinhime said:

Is Sexlab Survival SE compatible with:

Sexlab Attraction SE
Sexlab Eager NPCs SE
ABMM (Arousal Based MatchMaker) SE

i plan to add both in for more lewd roleplay scenarios!
Sexlab Approach SE
Sexlab Horrible Harassment SE
Lastly,
Sexlab Survival SE

I dont know about the rest, but I use eager npc's so that one should work just fine.

If your not sure about them tho it doesnt hurt to provide some links to their pages.

9 hours ago, boinboinhime said:

Is Sexlab Survival SE compatible with:

Sexlab Attraction SE
Sexlab Eager NPCs SE
ABMM (Arousal Based MatchMaker) SE

i plan to add both in for more lewd roleplay scenarios!
Sexlab Approach SE
Sexlab Horrible Harassment SE
Lastly,
Sexlab Survival SE

Depends on what you mean by compatible.

If you mean, does the game freak out and everything crashes to the ground in a cacophony of destruction and sorrow? I would not think so, and someone would have mentioned something by now if there were any hard conflicts. 

I use Sexlab Approach and Horrible Harassment (as well as BaboDialog) so all the BakaFactory stuff is fine. 

Hey, is there a way to add keywords to a group of items in SSEedit at once? I downloaded the Pumpkin ESP and was checking to make sure all the bikini armor keywords were there, but going throughI saw a number of them were missing the SOS Revealing keyword. I've only got a small grasp on working SSEedit so I'm not sure if this is possible or not. 

If this is not something I can do, it's not a big deal. I'll just end up adding the keyword to armor sets as I go along through my game since it takes just a few minutes to update a few things individually.

22 minutes ago, ivraell said:

Hey, is there a way to add keywords to a group of items in SSEedit at once? I downloaded the Pumpkin ESP and was checking to make sure all the bikini armor keywords were there, but going throughI saw a number of them were missing the SOS Revealing keyword. I've only got a small grasp on working SSEedit so I'm not sure if this is possible or not. 

If this is not something I can do, it's not a big deal. I'll just end up adding the keyword to armor sets as I go along through my game since it takes just a few minutes to update a few things individually.

Yes, use the click first item hold shift click the last item to select a group of armors then right click on one of them and select compare selected from the drop down. Add the keyword to the first one then right click the keyword and select copy to selected records from the drop down.

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Yes, use the click first item hold shift click the last item to select a group of armors then right click on one of them and select compare selected from the drop down. Add the keyword to the first one then right click the keyword and select copy to selected records from the drop down.

Awesome, thanks for the quick response. This should also help me touch up various other mods for bikini armor support.

Another unrelated question: Sometimes when I'm just smoking a bit and chilling and playing Skyrim, SL Survival can be a bit oppressive. I get that's the point, and it's great at doing that and probably among my favorite mods, but is there a simple way to just sorta tell the mod to stop doing its thing for a bit? Or maybe a way to set up a couple different profiles, one for the expected experience and one I can swap to when I'm not really feeling it and want to play a slightly more vanilla experience?

edit: this is not a very good question, so if there's no easy answer that's fine. This is probably more of an issue of a combination of Survival/Devious Devices/Devious Followers/Frostfall. If really all there is to do is spend a few minutes in MCM turning on/off settings I can live with it, I was just curious if there was a simpler route.

48 minutes ago, ivraell said:

edit: this is not a very good question, so if there's no easy answer that's fine. This is probably more of an issue of a combination of Survival/Devious Devices/Devious Followers/Frostfall. If really all there is to do is spend a few minutes in MCM turning on/off settings I can live with it, I was just curious if there was a simpler route.

As you have guessed there is no easy flip a switch and it cuts you some slack for a while function. Heck I had to beg MM1 for the snowberry start feature so you at least get some licenses at the start of the game and don't have to spend the first month whoring yourself out for a clothing license. ?

But I digress. 

You could in theory set all the MCM settings to your Relaxed configuration, and then export settings 

Then go to Sexlab Survival SE\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL Survival\setting.json and copy that file to a safe location. Then reset all the MCM settings to the normal hard set up export those settings and save THAT settings.json to a different safe location and then just swap em and import whenever you wanted to change profiles...

7 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

As you have guessed there is no easy flip a switch and it cuts you some slack for a while function. Heck I had to beg MM1 for the snowberry start feature so you at least get some licenses at the start of the game and don't have to spend the first month whoring yourself out for a clothing license. ?

But I digress. 

You could in theory set all the MCM settings to your Relaxed configuration, and then export settings 

Then go to Sexlab Survival SE\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL Survival\setting.json and copy that file to a safe location. Then reset all the MCM settings to the normal hard set up export those settings and save THAT settings.json to a different safe location and then just swap em and import whenever you wanted to change profiles...

Alright, thanks again. I assume making hardcore/relaxed copies of jasons for other mods will more or less work the same but that'll just take a little but of testing on my end and probably checking out the other support threads. Still a bit of a novice mod consumer even though I've been at this since early Oblivion days.

Using console commands to just add in some perpetual licenses and keeping them in a stash somewhere, then swapping to a follower that doesn't work with Devious Followers seems to solve most of my problems anyway and is not very intrusive.

Is there a way to edit the breast scaling values from the inflation potion? I'm really not a fan of the torpedo boobs. It looks like someone pulled on them and they stayed like that. I.E. not realistic. I managed to get a better shape by unregistering fantasy and nipple length in SLIF, but messing around in there doesn't feel like like a good idea. I don't even know if it's reversible.

In case you wonder, I switched to 3BA.

Spoiler

enb2021_4_11_02_52_35.jpg.34d7cafd8527d606f638c464cf6df263.jpg

On 4/9/2021 at 1:25 AM, HUKyBZ6672Th7Jn said:

Here's my attempted slot patches for the bikini armours I have downloaded. These were modified from the ones on the download page so they should have the _SLS_BikiniArmor keyword too.

Slots 49 for bottoms, and 56 for tops. I am reasonably confident I got all of these.
Various other slot adjustments to try to get the other slots consistent for mix and match but I may well have missed something on that front.
There are also some which show up in outfit studio where I'm not sure if they are in the ESP. For reference I'm using the BHUNP conversions, linked in the spoiler below.

(Pumpkin)-TEWOBA-TheExpandedWorldofBikiniArmor.esp 211.82 kB · 2 downloads The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp 920.65 kB · 2 downloads

Right, I just got to a position where I can test this and it seems it causes invis issues. I'll have a look into why but I'm not entirely sure where to start.
I tried rebuilding in bodyslide. Same issue. Replaced with the old ESP copies and I had meshes again so it is definitely a case of having messed something up.

1 hour ago, HUKyBZ6672Th7Jn said:

Right, I just got to a position where I can test this and it seems it causes invis issues. I'll have a look into why but I'm not entirely sure where to start.
I tried rebuilding in bodyslide. Same issue. Replaced with the old ESP copies and I had meshes again so it is definitely a case of having messed something up.

Did you also change the partition in the NIF files?

23 hours ago, Intronacious said:

Is there a way to edit the breast scaling values from the inflation potion? I'm really not a fan of the torpedo boobs. It looks like someone pulled on them and they stayed like that. I.E. not realistic. I managed to get a better shape by unregistering fantasy and nipple length in SLIF, but messing around in there doesn't feel like like a good idea. I don't even know if it's reversible.

In case you wonder, I switched to 3BA.

Reveal hidden contents

enb2021_4_11_02_52_35.jpg.34d7cafd8527d606f638c464cf6df263.jpg

This would be an @Monoman1 question. ?

Hopefully he will see this and answer 

So a couple questions. Would appreciate if someone could answer (same format would be awesome).

1) So, is the "Beg For Cock" gesture supposed to do anything as of this version? Cause nothing happens when I activate it, (Ik you have to look at an NPC and stay near them)

2) Are the options under "Gestures" supposed to do anything? The animations play, but the NPCs have not reaction whatsoever, ex they do nothing if I wave, applaud, or even Call for attention. (But the scream for help does work).

3) Is the "Crawl" function under the "Self" category supposed to do anything? Kneel works, but no NPCs approach or do anything, is this normal as well? because for the "Bend Over" function, NPCs run by and spank the character is all.

4) Lastly, is the "Hug" function supposed to change your interaction with an NPC or anything? The animation plays but they say or do nothing.

On 4/11/2021 at 2:10 AM, Intronacious said:

Is there a way to edit the breast scaling values from the inflation potion?

Not without editing the script. I would like to make it more configurable. But it's not a big priority right now. 

7 hours ago, gnarlygag said:

o, is the "Beg For Cock" gesture supposed to do anything

No, not yet. 

Are the options under "Gestures" supposed to do anything?

Some do stuff, some are just for role play. What I can think of off the top of my head:

Salute - makes a soldier salute back

Attract attention - creates a detection event at your location. Potentially drawing enemies to it. 

Taunt - will try to make you the target of a melee enemy. I couldn't get it to work for ranged enemies. 

withdraw - causes followers to disengage and follow you. Use it again to stop the behavior. 

Is the "Crawl" function under the "Self" category supposed to do anything?

Crawling grants a pretty substantial sneak buff. Should be visible in the effects menu. But you can't attack when crawling. 

Kneeling doesn't do anything atm. 

Lastly, is the "Hug" function supposed to change your interaction with an NPC or anything? The animation plays but they say or do nothing.

Nope just for role play. 

If you can think of any ideas I'd like to hear them. 

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Not without editing the script. I would like to make it more configurable. But it's not a big priority right now. 

No, not yet. 

Some do stuff, some are just for role play. What I can think of off the top of my head:

Salute - makes a soldier salute back

Attract attention - creates a detection event at your location. Potentially drawing enemies to it. 

Taunt - will try to make you the target of a melee enemy. I couldn't get it to work for ranged enemies. 

withdraw - causes followers to disengage and follow you. Use it again to stop the behavior. 

Crawling grants a pretty substantial sneak buff. Should be visible in the effects menu. But you can't attack when crawling. 

Kneeling doesn't do anything atm. 

Nope just for role play. 

Is crawling supposed to have an associated animation by default? I think it may have while I had SD+ installed but I had issues with that not detecting escape and leaving me as part of the bandit faction which is a bit of an issue.

In terms of emote result ideas:

"Beg for Cock": chance to trigger force greet maybe integrate to prostitution mods or have a bit of dialog with outcomes some good some bad. NPC happy to oblige, NPC wants to bring friends, NPC disgusted, NPC decides to punish you (consequences as in other areas)

"Kneeling": Kind of hard to think of something proactive for this. It would make a lot of sense as part of a punishment. You could get creative with it and have something like if doing it while bound guards assume another guard is already in the process of dealing with you and instead of going for instant punishment ask about why you are kneeling and have the option to lie that another guard is already in the process of issuing punishment and will be back shortly? Seems like it could be awkward to script though.

"Hug": Tie it to some form of mental recovery. Maybe ease addiction a bit or increase DF willpower or resistance? Could also add a chance for negative outcomes. Maybe someone is a bit too enthusiastic about the sudden affection?

Ok, also is the "Crawl" function supposed to have an associated animation? Also, what does the "Sexy Move" option do? Does it only apply the Sexy move animation to the player when you activate it? (Because I use DAR and downloading the mod as normal interferes with it).

18 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Ah ok, thanks for clarifying, and yea for sure I have some ideas you could implement:

As someone said above, I initially also thought that the "Beg For Cock" function would trigger sex/prostitution.

For the twerk/bend-over function you should add the function for some overly-aroused npcs to trigger an Anal scene (w/ a mcm for consensual or rape scenes).

For the "Hug" function, (I'm unsure if some of the "harsh" dialogue is added by this mod or SLSF, which I am using), but the "Hug" function could be used to ease some of the tension between the player and some agitated npcs (e.x guards or ppl who get angry when you scream). You could also tie the Hug function to give a temporary buff or boost of some sort -- for example with followers. Also, you could set up some sort of "romance" system w/ the hug OR if you frequently hug a certain type of NPC, they could hold onto you & trigger a scene (this would tie in well w/ the buff idea). Lastly, (again with the buff system), you could tie this in with the followers, who initially react to it positively, but then may get too romantic and ask for sex, then trigger a consensual scene if you agree. IF you disagree, they get a small debuff in their attack (cus they could be angry at you), or they could also leave your service, or they will continue following you, but won't attack NPCs -- You could even add a system where if you reject them for too long, they'll backstab you in the middle of a dungeon by knocking you out and/or robbing you or having their own way with you. (With MCM support as well)

If you need more ideas lmk.

5 hours ago, gnarlygag said:

Ok, also is the "Crawl" function supposed to have an associated animation?

If I recall correctly, you have to have Amputator framework installed. (The esp doesn't need to be active, you just need the assets available)

16 hours ago, gnarlygag said:

Ok, also is the "Crawl" function supposed to have an associated animation? Also, what does the "Sexy Move" option do? Does it only apply the Sexy move animation to the player when you activate it? (Because I use DAR and downloading the mod as normal interferes with it).

Ah ok, thanks for clarifying, and yea for sure I have some ideas you could implement:

As someone said above, I initially also thought that the "Beg For Cock" function would trigger sex/prostitution.

For the twerk/bend-over function you should add the function for some overly-aroused npcs to trigger an Anal scene (w/ a mcm for consensual or rape scenes).

For the "Hug" function, (I'm unsure if some of the "harsh" dialogue is added by this mod or SLSF, which I am using), but the "Hug" function could be used to ease some of the tension between the player and some agitated npcs (e.x guards or ppl who get angry when you scream). You could also tie the Hug function to give a temporary buff or boost of some sort -- for example with followers. Also, you could set up some sort of "romance" system w/ the hug OR if you frequently hug a certain type of NPC, they could hold onto you & trigger a scene (this would tie in well w/ the buff idea). Lastly, (again with the buff system), you could tie this in with the followers, who initially react to it positively, but then may get too romantic and ask for sex, then trigger a consensual scene if you agree. IF you disagree, they get a small debuff in their attack (cus they could be angry at you), or they could also leave your service, or they will continue following you, but won't attack NPCs -- You could even add a system where if you reject them for too long, they'll backstab you in the middle of a dungeon by knocking you out and/or robbing you or having their own way with you. (With MCM support as well)

If you need more ideas lmk.

Sexy Move is linked to FNIS Sexy move. An animation mod for female characters both player and NPCs https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13303