3 hours ago, lrk19 said:

Has anybody else had issues with the headtracking option in the menu, "look at"? I tried it out for the sake of curiosity and now it's stuck on. "Stop looking at" doesn't disable headtracking, and switching to looking at my feet helps a little, but then my character starts looking at other people before long, honestly can't tell who since she seems to just crane her neck at something that isn't there. I use immersive first person, so this really messes stuff up.

Gonna try installing a few other headtracking mods and disabling them to see if I can disable it on my character, but figured I'd check if anyone else has run into it.

I have not heard of any similar issues, sorry

10 hours ago, lrk19 said:

Has anybody else had issues with the headtracking option in the menu, "look at"? I tried it out for the sake of curiosity and now it's stuck on. "Stop looking at" doesn't disable headtracking, and switching to looking at my feet helps a little, but then my character starts looking at other people before long, honestly can't tell who since she seems to just crane her neck at something that isn't there. I use immersive first person, so this really messes stuff up.

Gonna try installing a few other headtracking mods and disabling them to see if I can disable it on my character, but figured I'd check if anyone else has run into it.

There's an IsNpc variable somewhere in the wheel debug menu. Try that

On 3/8/2021 at 6:55 PM, Bakon said:

edit; Would it be possible to (via console) add one of the cursed devices to my character so the npcs have something to remove in hope that this could fix it? Cannot find anything on "cursed device" except the effects.

Try 

'Player.RemoveSpell xx045161'

'Player.RemoveSpell xx045C3C'

where xx is SLS's position in your load order. 

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Try 

'Player.RemoveSpell xx045161'

'Player.RemoveSpell xx045C3C'

where xx is SLS's position in your load order. 

It eventually fixed itself, but I'll try this if it happens again. I also noticed I cannot unequip any devices from DD 5.0, but the 'old' version works fine, so I think it may be related to this.

On 3/13/2021 at 6:06 PM, Corsayr said:

"I actually do not use RND eithers as I also like CACO so I use iNeed. You could sort of rig the existing system to kind of do what you want by building your character in racemenu to be emaciated. So at the lowest level of inflation you are what you would considered to be starved, then let the inflation system bring you to normal and fat as you consume. Then as it wears off you go back to emaciated. (did that make sense??)"

Hiyah :) 
Well RND with the CACO patch works pretty well. But I did not know Ineed offers in SSE version some weight slider features. Maybe i am missing something. Not a biggie though :)

>> LAST QUESTION ( I promise) >> a propos of the "Aheago Face" >> I use SLSO. Face triggers correctly during PC orgasm, but immediately SLF free camera is disabled and lips shut up. So the PC finishes her act with the tongue sticking through her chin ^^. More curious... after all thingie is finished and PC re-dress...the Aheagoo face kicks in and PC re-opens her lips (as she should ). For info i use MFG Console and stuff. Better SSE blowjobs and had facial expressions and lips sync in SLF disabled.... if that helps. And have no other issues with anything i think. No closed mouths on gags DD or ZAZ and such. 

So what possibly goes wrong here?

PS: i ll disable the free camera, and let you know if this changes something.

12 hours ago, Tomfool13 said:

Has anyone managed to get this to work with Skyrim vr? If not Is there currently any plans to make a vr working version?

I have not heard of anyone using it in VR

I don't have VR and I doubt MM1 has it (unless he is keeping it a secret) ?

So if you have VR and want to be the Guinea pig... ?

This is more a question for @Monoman1 , but I'll ask here because I use the SE version and Maybe someone else knows: Ahegao Faces get removed instantly when applied.

I really like the idea and I want to use it, but I'm going to assume that because I have MFG Expressions enabled in Sexlab, that Ahegao Faces are getting removed whenever an expression is applied. I do not use Lip Sync.

Is there any method or word of this working properly with expressions? I don't particularly want to sacrifice the Sexlab Expressions for the chance of Ahegao Faces because without, SL anims look so dead 

17 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I don't have VR and I doubt MM1 has it (unless he is keeping it a secret)

I do in fact have Skyrim vr. However, I have a grand total of 85 minutes played in it according to steam. Probably half of that was just getting things set up knowing VR. 

The problem for me with skyrim vr is I want to use the mouse and keyboard. Using the sticks is just weird to me after all this time. And they just don't give you that option. 

I just want to sit and relax and look around mostly (and I'm not even talking about sexlab here). VR is 'hard work' and Skyrim is a long game. Standing vr isn't very suitable for skyrim IMO.

Not to talk about the time needed to set up yet another mod set up and with the particular and specific headaches that skyrim vr will bring....

9 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

This is more a question for @Monoman1 , but I'll ask here because I use the SE version and Maybe someone else knows: Ahegao Faces get removed instantly when applied.

UNfortunately, anything that messes with expressions will destroy the previous expression. It's the reason I've been calling for some kind of expression management framework. Ideally it should have been a part of SL itself. 

As to your specific problem, the open mouth scripts are supposed to stop lip syncing and SL expressions changes from interfering. YPS fashion will also periodically destroy your expression without yps tweak. I'm sure there are many other mods interfering. 

Also I think I fixed a bug in my tweak scripts that weren't aware of ahegao faces but I need to wait until the next update to release them. 

FYI you can also set your ahegao face manually via the wheel. Emote I think. 

On 3/15/2021 at 10:40 PM, Tomfool13 said:

Has anyone managed to get this to work with Skyrim vr? If not Is there currently any plans to make a vr working version?

Yes this works without a single hitch for me.  (I am considering doing a full step by step tutorial for SkyrimVR)  Sexlab Survival creates a harsh world for a young nubile adventuress but it is amazing for atmosphere (#346).  It worked as is without any CAO conversion necessary. 

SLS also inspired me to work on a loading screen mod to reflect a real dark version of skyrim.  The loading screens are designed for VR with wrap around panels telling stories based of Defeat, Simple Slavery, Creatures, Devious Devices, Sexlab Survival, Parsities, Bathing, Fertility, Fill Her Up, & Various Added Creature Mods.  I have a few people testing it in VR and will release an alpha next week.  I read that MM1 has been having trouble with his OG skyrim install and hopefully he will jump ship to VR and get immersed and inspired again! True gods never die.  Hopefully my loading screens will keep him entertained while getting all his MCMs set up!

edit: this issue has been resolved and can be found here:

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

As to your specific problem, the open mouth scripts are supposed to stop lip syncing and SL expressions changes from interfering. YPS fashion will also periodically destroy your expression without yps tweak. I'm sure there are many other mods interfering. 

Also I think I fixed a bug in my tweak scripts that weren't aware of ahegao faces but I need to wait until the next update to release them. 

FYI you can also set your ahegao face manually via the wheel. Emote I think. 

So it's not just the Sexlab MFG that's stopping the ahegao faces, it could be a bunch of mods?

I'm wondering if SLSO has something to do with it. If I understand what you said correctly, the open mouth scripts should prevent Sexlab Expressions from replaying and stick to ahegao for the rest of the scene? If that's the case, it should be working for me... i guess I'll have to reevaluate my mod list and see what's going funky. Thanks for the explanation

10 hours ago, JayDrizzle said:

Yes this works without a single hitch for me.  (I am considering doing a full step by step tutorial for SkyrimVR)  Sexlab Survival creates a harsh world for a young nubile adventuress but it is amazing for atmosphere (#346).  It worked as is without any CAO conversion necessary. 

SLS also inspired me to work on a loading screen mod to reflect a real dark version of skyrim.  The loading screens are designed for VR with wrap around panels telling stories based of Defeat, Simple Slavery, Creatures, Devious Devices, Sexlab Survival, Parsities, Bathing, Fertility, Fill Her Up, & Various Added Creature Mods.  I have a few people testing it in VR and will release an alpha next week.  I read that MM1 has been having trouble with his OG skyrim install and hopefully he will jump ship to VR and get immersed and inspired again! True gods never die.  Hopefully my loading screens will keep him entertained while getting all his MCMs set up!

Mate... If you could make that tut I would be indebted to you, I tried for about a week to get it to work but it all ended with my game getting completely corrupted and needimg a complete wipe. Please make that tutorial mate.

It seems that when I use the wheel menu to activate "open mouth", and any time it tries to automatically apply, it instead activiates the angry expression. Is this a config file I've missed/broken or am I missing something or have a likely conflict?

Wyre load order export

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  Hearthfires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp  [Version 4.2.4b]
06  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
07  RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
08  Campfire.esm
09  ApachiiHair.esm
0A  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.1.0]
0B  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
0C  RaceCompatibility.esm
0D  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.8]
0E  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0F  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
10  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
11  daymoyl.esm
12  Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm  [Version 1.60]
13  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
14  Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
15  SkyUI_SE.esp
16  dD - Enhanced Blood Main LITE.esp
17  SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
18  ELFX - Exteriors.esp
19  Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp  [Version 3.1]
1A  SWT1.2.esp
1B  Companions - Don't be a Milk Drinker.esp
1C  SexualPersuasion.esp  [Version 1.1]
1D  AnubAnimObj.esp
1E  SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
1F  Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
20  J42_ArmorRatingRedux.esp
21  EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
22  Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
23  Book Covers Skyrim.esp
24  MilkModNEW.esp
25  Milk Addict.esp
26  Cathedral Weathers.esp
27  Cumshot.esp  [Version 2.3]
28  iNeed.esp
29  iNeed - Extended.esp
2A  Immersive Encounters.esp
2B  Cutting Room Floor.esp  [Version 3.1.9]
2C  DogmaAnimSLAL.esp
2D  FNIS.esp
2E  Cathedral Landscapes.esp
2F  IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
30  SimplyKnock.esp
31  BetterQuestObjectives.esp
32  TCBM.esp
33  Particle Patch for ENB SSE.esp
34  SL Survival.esp
35  Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp
36  SkyrimSewers.esp  [Version 4.14]
37  Bondage Furniture World.esp
38  Cloaks.esp
39  Inigo.esp
3A  SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
3B  ZaFromTheDeepsV2.esp
3C  SLUTS.esp
3D  Frostfall.esp
3E  Finding_Derkeethus.esp
3F  FullyEquippedBlacksmiths.esp
40  DragonboneBarbarianArmor.esp
41  SLPrivacy.esp
42  Devious Cidhna.esp
43  Immersive Patrols II.esp
44  Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
45  MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp
46  BooksOfDibella.esp
47  Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
48  SimpleSlavery.esp
49  The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp
4A  daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
4B  DragonboneBarbarianMale.esp
4C  submissivelola_est.esp
4D  MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
4E  BetterQuestObjectives - BCS Patch.esp
4F  FNISSexyMove.esp
50  sr_FillHerUp.esp
51  Footprints.esp
52  HarderLockPicking.esp
53  Icactors.esp
54  KhajiitsStealToo.esp
55  MoreNastyCritters.esp
56  Open Face Guard Helmets.esp
57  MilkModNEW CF.esp
58  RaceMenuHH.esp
59  RaceMenu.esp
5A  RealisticRoomRental-Basic.esp
5B  Runandwalkpaces.esp
5C  SLAnimLoader.esp
5D  SexLabDefeat.esp
5E  SOS - Leito Addon SE.esp
5F  SexLab Inflation Framework.esp  [Version 1.1.9b]
60  SLAdventures.esp
61  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
62  SLSO.esp
63  SexlabLightMeUp.esp
64  SexlabAmmoUnequip.esp
65  SLSW Addicted.esp
66  SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
67  FasterMiningPlusSE.esp
68  SlaveTats.esp
69  (Pumpkin)-TEWOBA-TheExpandedWorldofBikiniArmor.esp
6A  Spank That Ass.esp
6B  TKDodge.esp
6C  TavernAIFix.esp
6D  UIExtensions.esp
6E  UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
6F  vinis_crime_gold.esp
70  UnreadBooksGlow.esp  [Version 2.2.0]
71  BHUNP3BBB.esp
72  WetandCold.esp
73  W&C - Cathedral Weathers Patch.esp
74  WondersofWeather.esp
75  ZAZpatch.esp
76  SOSRaceMenu.esp
77  aMidianBorn_Book of Silence.esp
78  FadeTattoos.esp
79  RapeTattoos.esp
7A  iNeed - Dangerous Diseases.esp
7B  sl_triggers.esp
7C  Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
7D  Cloaks - USSEP Patch.esp
7E  CumshotSL.esp
7F  Devious Devices For Him.esp
80  Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
81  Finding_Derkeethus_EBQO_NM.esp
82  MilkModNEW HF.esp
83  dD-LITE Reduced Splatter Size.esp
84  RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
85  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
86  RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
87  XPMSE.esp
88  BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp
89  MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
8A  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
8B  Devious Devices SE patch.esp
8C  Trade & Barter.esp
8D  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 4.1.4]
8E  da_alternate_start_extension.esp
8F  RugsNoMore.esp
90  BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
91  Bathing in Skyrim SE - Alternate Start.esp
92  Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
93  CFTO.esp
94  SLUTS_CFTOpatch.esp
95  CFTO - Immersive Citizens Patch.esp
96  CFTO-iNeed-Patch.esp
97  Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
98  Convenient Horses.esp
99  Hunters Not Bandits.esp
9A  Realistic AI Detection 2 SE Lite.esp
9B  RealisticWaterTwo.esp
9C  Bathing in SSE - RWT.esp
9D  SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
9E  WACCF_BashedPatchLvlListFix.esp
9F  SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
A0  SseEditMerged.esp

Edit: Solved it by installing the following

Expressive Facegen Morphs SE

Expressive Facial Animation - Female Edition

Expressive Facial Animation - Male Edition

Mfg Fix

as directed by https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118460-skyrim-se-for-beginners-v-315-3bbb-hdt-smp-hph/

Edit 2: ironically I am now having issues with closing my mouth

On 3/17/2021 at 7:54 AM, JayDrizzle said:

Quick question for you, if or when you make the tutorial where will you post it? Will be in here or are you going to make a separate post for it?

On 3/18/2021 at 7:36 PM, Tomfool13 said:

Quick question for you, if or when you make the tutorial where will you post it? Will be in here or are you going to make a separate post for it?

VR resources are found predominately in the Virtual Reality Section of LL. When/IF I make an updated step by step guide for my brutal skyrimVR it will be there too.

Below in the spoiler are some resources with a bit of commentary that is unrelated to SL Survival.  This is mostly for anyone who happens upon this but Tomfool13 will also get a DM.

Spoiler

First start with a fresh install of SkyrimVR (especially if you borked your last one)

I will insist on Mod Organizer 2.

Then before adding wild sets of mods READ through these instructions: (they are dated a bit)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/134393-how-to-sl-in-vr-step-by-step-tutorial/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/131089-getting-devious-devices-to-work-in-skyrimvr/

You should start by following prinyo's guide.

Check skyrimvr to see if the Sexlab works. (debug spell on self or target)

Then

Since SexLab Survival utilizes Devious Devices I would recommend installing every thing from the DD tutorial

EXCEPT

NO -  SexlabLight SE- View this File, Download this file, use the second link (view?usp=sharing) which is a Google Drive one, ignore the network problem and Download, 
NO - SLLightPatch  - I used the first of the two files, though I may go back for the VRIK one.

Skip the older VRIK (the newer version should be installed from prinyo's guide, then get everything from sexlab aroused loose down to the bottom of the list.

Check skyrimvr to see if everything works.

Then install SL Survival SE and skip the patches for now.

Check skyrim again...

edit: this issue has been resolved and can be found here:

11 hours ago, JayDrizzle said:

VR resources are found predominately in the Virtual Reality Section of LL. When/IF I make an updated step by step guide for my brutal skyrimVR it will be there too.

Below in the spoiler are some resources with a bit of commentary that is unrelated to SL Survival.  This is mostly for anyone who happens upon this but Tomfool13 will also get a DM.

Hide contents

First start with a fresh install of SkyrimVR (especially if you borked your last one)

I will insist on Mod Organizer 2.

Then before adding wild sets of mods READ through these instructions: (they are dated a bit)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/134393-how-to-sl-in-vr-step-by-step-tutorial/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/131089-getting-devious-devices-to-work-in-skyrimvr/

You should start by following prinyo's guide.

Check skyrimvr to see if the Sexlab works. (debug spell on self or target)

Then

Since SexLab Survival utilizes Devious Devices I would recommend installing every thing from the DD tutorial

EXCEPT

NO -  SexlabLight SE- View this File, Download this file, use the second link (view?usp=sharing) which is a Google Drive one, ignore the network problem and Download, 
NO - SLLightPatch  - I used the first of the two files, though I may go back for the VRIK one.

Skip the older VRIK (the newer version should be installed from prinyo's guide, then get everything from sexlab aroused loose down to the bottom of the list.

Check skyrimvr to see if everything works.

Then install SL Survival SE and skip the patches for now.

Check skyrim again...

Fantastic mate, will get back to you tomorrow. Thank you again.

So I am having trouble with getting survival  to work. When I load into the abandoned prison with alternate start the skeletons on the floor are in the wrong spots (wonky physics?). everything seems to work until I exit the game. When I start my last save the map and compass reappear despite not changing survival settings in the mcm.  I was wondering if anyone knew anything that was a sure fire way to break survival so i could get rid that first

On 3/20/2021 at 8:53 AM, daxtenator1477 said:

With all the vast options in this mod. is it possible to have curfew/kennels while having licenses off. or are these aspects of the mod tied together?

Kennel shouldn't be a problem. 

Licences.... mostly not a problem. 

There's no toggle for weapon or armor licences yet. But as a workaround you can set the price of perpetual licences to zero and buy them. 

Or if using beta 0.644 you can get them via the debug menu. 

6 hours ago, Scarlettears said:

When I load into the abandoned prison with alternate start the skeletons on the floor are in the wrong spots (wonky physics?).

Don't know anything about that. Doesn't sound like something SLS does. Nor have I ever heard anyone make similar complaints. 

6 hours ago, Scarlettears said:

When I start my last save the map and compass reappear despite not changing survival settings in the mcm.  I was wondering if anyone knew anything that was a sure fire way to break survival so i could get rid that first

Devious devices unhides the compass when it starts up. Simply saving and loading will put SLS back in charge again. 

5 hours ago, Scarlettears said:

When I load into the abandoned prison with alternate start the skeletons on the floor are in the wrong spots (wonky physics?)

?

Not even sure what that is, but it is not a function of SLS.

5 hours ago, Scarlettears said:

When I start my last save the map and compass reappear despite not changing survival settings in the mcm.

Some HUD mods will make the compass visible even when SLS says it should be invisible. The solution is to change the map hiding feature to both (meaning invisible and moved off screen)

So, I downloaded the mod and I get a message that my papyrus is not up to date.

It's a brand new setup, using the latest version of papyrus utils (3.9)

I searched a bit and I found that it apparently has issues with Simply knock. Well I looked at simply knock as well, and I saw that I needed to download papyrus utils latest version (which I already have, I checked and re downloaded the recommended version) as well as a specific DLL. Which again I downloaded. Now the game agreed to start, I managed to reach the character creation, but I got a message from survival stating that my version of papyrus is not correct and that the message will repeat. I don't know what to do.

I got both of the following mods and they are loaded through mod organizer.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24297