My current load order contains more than 254 plugins, lots of them light plugins, howevert xEdit will not create a merged patch because this number is exceeded. You said in an earlier post that not all plugins need to be included. I would like to have race changes with inequality feature included in my game, I am not really interested in bikini armor levelled list integration, I have other mods for that. Could you give a rough guide as to what plugins to include in a merged patch? Nothing specific, just something like "this type of plugin can be excluded from a patch" would suffice.

On 2/9/2021 at 7:37 PM, das198 said:

When trying to load SL Survival, my game crashes after a couple of seconds of opening the game through MO2. I disabled all my mods and attempted with only the required dependencies and I can still recreate the crash. The crash is immediately after the game boots up, game opens, then closes.

Load order is 

- Skyrim.esm

- Update.esm

- Dawnguard.esm

- HearthFires.esm

- Dragonborn.esm

- SexLab.esm

- SimplyKnock.esp

- SL Survival.esp

I also have this error in MO2:

• papyrusutil plugin version 2 (PapyrusUtil.dll, Simply Knock SE 1.0.3 Release) reported as incompatible during query.

Anyone know why?

EDIT: It happens with only Simply Knock enabled as well.

FIXED: Was missing this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24297

Thanks for this, was having the same problem.

Hi, first thanks for the effort to make this mod and keep it running. 

I got one problem and cant find a way to fix it. If i talk to an npc the answer is normaly a white text at the lower part of the screen. The dialogbox for my answer is at the side.

The problem is, with this mod active the answer dose not show up ... , if i hit esc to close my dialogbox the npc text shows up. Its not permanent some dialogs work and some are very onesided :) 

sorry for that "english" 

Is there a way to re-enable to compass at the top of the GUI, I've both bought a compass/map from a merchant and have even disabled the whole thing in the MCM, and while I can now access my map, is the compass supposed to be perma-gone or is something wrong with my game?

38 minutes ago, chsien5 said:

Is there a way to re-enable to compass at the top of the GUI, I've both bought a compass/map from a merchant and have even disabled the whole thing in the MCM, and while I can now access my map, is the compass supposed to be perma-gone or is something wrong with my game?

The compass should be enabled if you buy or craft a map and compass and have it in your inventory. 

Something else must be hiding it or interfering with it's placement. Are you using any HUD mods?

1 hour ago, Webmaulwurf said:

Hi, first thanks for the effort to make this mod and keep it running. 

I got one problem and cant find a way to fix it. If i talk to an npc the answer is normaly a white text at the lower part of the screen. The dialogbox for my answer is at the side.

The problem is, with this mod active the answer dose not show up ... , if i hit esc to close my dialogbox the npc text shows up. Its not permanent some dialogs work and some are very onesided :) 

sorry for that "english" 

Can you maybe post a screen shot? I'm not quite sure what is going on. SLS doesn't change any dialog locations as for as the placement within the HUD is concerned so it should not be doing what I think you are describing. :)

2 hours ago, Durante said:

I do not get the option to build bikini list, and I'm using monty's version of bikinis patch...

Can you like the mod please (just to make sure I am looking at exactly the same thing you are using) ?

44 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Can you like the mod please (just to make sure I am looking at exactly the same thing you are using) ?

Of course fren. I am using this

But I might try to switch because the bikini tops are for some reason inflating breast and butt 10 times the size...

21 minutes ago, Durante said:

Of course fren. I am using this

But I might try to switch because the bikini tops are for some reason inflating breast and butt 10 times the size...

It is not working because that changes the esp name, so the BikiniArmor.json is looking in the wrong place. I messaged @jbezorg to see if they had a BikiniArmor.json already made for that version. (I could make you a quick one, but it would not have the extended bikinis in it) 

jbezorg is the one who made the keyworded replacement esp for TAWOBAE which you can find in the lower right corner of that post. (use that to replace your plugin if you don't want to have to do the _sls_bikiniarmor keywords yourself) ? 

27 minutes ago, Durante said:

But I might try to switch because the bikini tops are for some reason inflating breast and butt 10 times the size..

Even after building in Bodyslide? That is weird...

Maybe the NIFs are being overwritten... Are you using MO2?

15 hours ago, Durante said:

Never ran into that. I run SLIF as average though and not as highest wins so it may be mitigated from other mods

On 2/11/2021 at 8:56 AM, gregaaz said:

Corsayr, thanks for getting back to me right away. Sorry if I was unclear above, but I already tried using the reset button. Unfortunately, this did not resolve the problem. I tried again, to be certain, but as you can see below, she remains purple.

ScreenShot23.png

Ran into that before in another mod.

Open the race menu in console and look for overlays from removed mods and/or textures. Then go to each mod that applies overlays and reset.

20 hours ago, Corsayr said:

It is not working because that changes the esp name, so the BikiniArmor.json is looking in the wrong place. I messaged @jbezorg to see if they had a BikiniArmor.json already made for that version. (I could make you a quick one, but it would not have the extended bikinis in it) 

jbezorg is the one who made the keyworded replacement esp for TAWOBAE which you can find in the lower right corner of that post. (use that to replace your plugin if you don't want to have to do the _sls_bikiniarmor keywords yourself) ? 

It's working now, I've misunderstood the instructions because I was trying it without downloading the json file ?

20 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Even after building in Bodyslide? That is weird...

Maybe the NIFs are being overwritten... Are you using MO2?

5 hours ago, jbezorg said:

Never ran into that. I run SLIF as average though and not as highest wins so it may be mitigated from other mods

Well I solved the morph issue with the new tawoba version.

And thanks for reminding of SLIF, there's so many mods nowadays its hard to keep track what's installed or not.

I'm having an issue were i'm unable to collect cum back into a container, and I don't know if it is because my ui is broken but every time I navigate to the menu it does not let me choose anything. If that feature is not finished yet let me know, but if it is finished any ideas on how to fix it?

1 hour ago, ComeBackKid said:

I'm having an issue were i'm unable to collect cum back into a container, and I don't know if it is because my ui is broken but every time I navigate to the menu it does not let me choose anything. If that feature is not finished yet let me know, but if it is finished any ideas on how to fix it?

Must be at least 2 layers of cum (full) in one area (face/ass/pussy)

Have a bug where the cursed device effect is still applied despite having no collar (and having collars enabled in mcm). Ive tried disabling magic licence alltogether and turning it into a"tattoo" through the mcm menu bot nothing seems to change it. I believe it may have been caused by another mod unequipping the collar; either POP or the Kennel. For some weird reason bethesda never implemented a way to remove mgef effects either. Is there any way around this?

Also toll guards (atleast the ones in whiterun) forcegreet you three times over sort of; they say the line "hold up princess" and the next to lines three times over whereas on the last one it goes over into "you are good to go" (or the equivalent, cant recall exactly what they say when ur cleared).

edit; Would it be possible to (via console) add one of the cursed devices to my character so the npcs have something to remove in hope that this could fix it? Cannot find anything on "cursed device" except the effects.

Hi all

I discovered this mod today. Wonderfull one :)

Just few questions:
1) i completly dont understand the license system. I mean i am starting with a clean save. I disabled the system to get Recorder as DF follower in Riverwood. And when exiting the inn...even when having only rags on her...PC is stopped by Enforcers and applied a cursed collar. Ok. I suppose it is triggered by Magick License or lack of it. Now question is... is this NORMAL? I mean i have NO MAGICK equipped. No item no spell. I dropped all items i had and have only few potions.
 So do i understand well the mod applies the collar to be sure i will not using magick without a license? Otherwise if i use the snowberry start i should get ASAP the magick license? 
2) I use the SunJeongs TAWOBA REMASTERED. And i did downloaded the plugin and replaced it in the MO2 TAWOBA folder. Still... options to build the bikinis are not accesible. 
What i am doing wrong?

3) Last thing. When talking with my follower edging sounds are heard then orgasm sounds then some cum layers are applied on the follower. Also PC gets this funny head with mouth open and tongue out. After exiting the dialog, everything comes back to normal. I have checked and this does not affects arousal levels on PC or the follower. Seems a sudden ...bug :)

PS: did i mention PC is female :)? And follower male.

2 hours ago, BlueBerryCaffe said:

1) i completly dont understand the license system. I mean i am starting with a clean save. I disabled the system to get Recorder as DF follower in Riverwood. And when exiting the inn...even when having only rags on her...PC is stopped by Enforcers and applied a cursed collar. Ok. I suppose it is triggered by Magick License or lack of it. Now question is... is this NORMAL? I mean i have NO MAGICK equipped. No item no spell. I dropped all items i had and have only few potions.
 So do i understand well the mod applies the collar to be sure i will not using magick without a license? Otherwise if i use the snowberry start i should get ASAP the magick license? 

Yes this is exactly how it is supposed to work. If you do not have a license for something the enforcers will take it from you, and in the case of the magic license they will apply a curse to you to drain all your mana to prevent you from using unlicensed magic. 

I would advise if adding this to an existing game, to not turn it on till you are standing in the barracks in front of the license vendor ready to purchase your needed licenses. Otherwise the snowberry start gives you several one week versions of the licenses at the beginning of a new game to give you time to build up some cash. ?

2) I use the SunJeongs TAWOBA REMASTERED. And i did downloaded the plugin and replaced it in the MO2 TAWOBA folder. Still... options to build the bikinis are not accesible. What i am doing wrong?

Nothing, the replacement plugins add the keywords which controls the bikini curse. For building the bikini list you need the json file. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.478b5bbdfe26eb5c1b4f472098105652.png

That needs to be unzipped into the Sexlab Survival SE\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL Survival folder and replace the one that is there. If you are not also using Pumpkins TAWOBA extended with Sun's remastered you will get a message when you build the bikini list that a lot of bikinis were not available in game. This is fine, you may ignore that message it wont hurt anything ?

3) Last thing. When talking with my follower edging sounds are heard then orgasm sounds then some cum layers are applied on the follower. Also PC gets this funny head with mouth open and tongue out. After exiting the dialog, everything comes back to normal. I have checked and this does not affects arousal levels on PC or the follower. Seems a sudden ...bug :)

That is a feature called daydreaming. You character is fantasizing about sex because you are a sex addict. ?

(It can be turned off in the MCM if you do not like it, in fact most features can be disabled and as there are A LOT of them, it is not uncommon for some to not be to everyone's tastes.) ?

8 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Yes this is exactly how it is supposed to work..... *and blablabla*

Woooowhaaaa.... THANK YOU :)!!! I was not expecting such an quick response.
For the license part. As i started already my game...well.. i ll enable later i suppose. Because right now it would be just unplayable :)

Othrwise the mod is sublime. Really...keep on. This is absolutly oustanding work :) *claps claps claps*

IDEA & SUGGESTION :)

Corsayr. You mod is absolutly amazing. But using it reminds me again and again about one feature which is, IMHO, not correctly handled by mods.

And there is a need here and you mod could fit in like a pearl in a shiny shell  

Let me explain:
I'am a big fan of the weight slider in Body Slide. It gives so much diversity amongst NPCs. And i love to see the PC gaining weight. But loosing it too ! 

Your SLS calls for SLIF but, correct me if I'am wrong, this is a one way ticket. I dont liek things i can't control. More, I personally don't like SLIF. I tried it and it's really hard to handle and the PC after few hours of play is like some cake dough on yeast lol xD

I really tried to find some mods which can move the PC weight bar depending on what she eats. Or does.
So far... the RND mods does it but i never used it because of CACO which is an essential in my opinion. And RND for CACO doesnt handle the PC weight.
I am using WeightMorphs but this one is tricky to configure because of its dependency of game timescale (basically how much PC can do steps. low timescale = much more steps) and playstyle. 

So my suggestion would be (and as you mod calls already to RND and fills its needs) to implement such a fature.... ? 
Was thinking about it and was so so suprised how nice this could fit in your mod. Addiction to cum which can be a way to gain weight uncontrollably (so far WeightMorphs seems to ignore the cum as food after scanning but i presume that could be fixed quickly. Sorry i am a looser in coding  ) or even better... cum gives nothing or almost but addiction to cum makes PC beeing satiated quickly and she looses weight because she doesnt need/want or can't (this one is a bit not realistic) to eat regular food. So in order to gain weight PC could have to go through withdrawal and possibly sickness. 

Well... i think you have the picture. It's just a suggestion but the weight feature linked to food it's something that is poorly represented in actual Skyrim modding and your mod could be a really good point of start/bridge to fill this hole... so i think :)

PS: with WeightMorphs your mod acatually does pretty nice because im order to loose weight (if the PC eats to much ) the only way to loose weight is to run... on cum for a time . Hahahahha 

9 hours ago, BlueBerryCaffe said:

IDEA & SUGGESTION :)

Corsayr. You mod is absolutly amazing. But using it reminds me again and again about one feature which is, IMHO, not correctly handled by mods.

And there is a need here and you mod could fit in like a pearl in a shiny shell  

Let me explain:
I'am a big fan of the weight slider in Body Slide. It gives so much diversity amongst NPCs. And i love to see the PC gaining weight. But loosing it too ! 

Your SLS calls for SLIF but, correct me if I'am wrong, this is a one way ticket. I dont liek things i can't control. More, I personally don't like SLIF. I tried it and it's really hard to handle and the PC after few hours of play is like some cake dough on yeast lol xD

I really tried to find some mods which can move the PC weight bar depending on what she eats. Or does.
So far... the RND mods does it but i never used it because of CACO which is an essential in my opinion. And RND for CACO doesnt handle the PC weight.
I am using WeightMorphs but this one is tricky to configure because of its dependency of game timescale (basically how much PC can do steps. low timescale = much more steps) and playstyle. 

So my suggestion would be (and as you mod calls already to RND and fills its needs) to implement such a fature.... ? 
Was thinking about it and was so so suprised how nice this could fit in your mod. Addiction to cum which can be a way to gain weight uncontrollably (so far WeightMorphs seems to ignore the cum as food after scanning but i presume that could be fixed quickly. Sorry i am a looser in coding  ) or even better... cum gives nothing or almost but addiction to cum makes PC beeing satiated quickly and she looses weight because she doesnt need/want or can't (this one is a bit not realistic) to eat regular food. So in order to gain weight PC could have to go through withdrawal and possibly sickness. 

Well... i think you have the picture. It's just a suggestion but the weight feature linked to food it's something that is poorly represented in actual Skyrim modding and your mod could be a really good point of start/bridge to fill this hole... so i think :)

PS: with WeightMorphs your mod acatually does pretty nice because im order to loose weight (if the PC eats to much ) the only way to loose weight is to run... on cum for a time . Hahahahha 

Just a quick note, I am not the creator of Sexlab Survival, that would be @Monoman1 ?

I am sure he will be very pleased to hear you like the mod. 

I am just a friendly woodelf who is the curator of the SE version (I convert it and monitor the SE questions and comments in an attempt to lighten the load ?)

Obviously dynamic weight gain and loss is an interesting notion, but (MM1 can correct me if he wants) my impression of MM1's current modding capacity is "Stretched to its limit" ?

So I would not expect him to be adding any new features that are not already in the idea hub at this time. 

I actually do not use RND eithers as I also like CACO so I use iNeed. You could sort of rig the existing system to kind of do what you want by building your character in racemenu to be emaciated. So at the lowest level of inflation you are what you would considered to be starved, then let the inflation system bring you to normal and fat as you consume. Then as it wears off you go back to emaciated. (did that make sense??)

Has anybody else had issues with the headtracking option in the menu, "look at"? I tried it out for the sake of curiosity and now it's stuck on. "Stop looking at" doesn't disable headtracking, and switching to looking at my feet helps a little, but then my character starts looking at other people before long, honestly can't tell who since she seems to just crane her neck at something that isn't there. I use immersive first person, so this really messes stuff up.

Gonna try installing a few other headtracking mods and disabling them to see if I can disable it on my character, but figured I'd check if anyone else has run into it.