3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

You need monoman1's YPS Tweak to make the hair cutting and pubic trimming after sex feature work. 

Yes it is controlled in the MCM menu under the FrostFall & Simply Knock tab

Hide contents

ScreenShot845.thumb.png.d1e1b3b291eb30068a7bfb5deb2ea01d.png

Is the tweak compatible with SE?

26 minutes ago, Temno Rytsar said:

Is the tweak compatible with SE?

8 minutes ago, w234aew said:

I'm using it in SE, so yes (I forgot if there's an SE Version posted or not).

There is a copy of it posted on the Download page for this mod but it has not been altered from MM1's version on the tweaks page and is posted here just as a convivence for SE Sexlab Survivalists. ?

4 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Where did you extract the replacement script to?

It should go into the SL Adventures\scripts folder and it should replace the existing scripts. 

I extracted to SKSE Scripts source folder, corresponding to the file structure of the downloaded zip.

I cannot find any other folder to extract to.

late edit:

Here's what I did since it should make sense but doesn't work? I'm not sure what's going on:

Installed SL Adventures. Then, manually installed and replaced the appropriate scripts from the SLA+SLS download file to the skyrimspecialedition/data/scripts
folder. Was asked to overwrite 2 files, one in the scripts folder, and one in the Source folder. 

After doing so, I set a skimpy outfit in the MCM, set the law to be illegal skimpy outfits and illegal cum. With the whore license, my bounty still goes up while having both active; wearing the outfit and having cum on the PC character after a Sexlab scene. 

I don't know if there was another way to install the "patch" but for me it isn't working by replacing the default SLA script.

35 minutes ago, LostDremoraDream said:

I extracted to SKSE Scripts source folder, corresponding to the file structure of the downloaded zip.

I cannot find any other folder to extract to.

late edit:

Here's what I did since it should make sense but doesn't work? I'm not sure what's going on:

Installed SL Adventures. Then, manually installed and replaced the appropriate scripts from the SLA+SLS download file to the skyrimspecialedition/data/scripts
folder. Was asked to overwrite 2 files, one in the scripts folder, and one in the Source folder. 

After doing so, I set a skimpy outfit in the MCM, set the law to be illegal skimpy outfits and illegal cum. With the whore license, my bounty still goes up while having both active; wearing the outfit and having cum on the PC character after a Sexlab scene. 

I don't know if there was another way to install the "patch" but for me it isn't working by replacing the default SLA script.

Try dropping the whore license on the ground and picking it back up again.

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

There is a copy of it posted on the Download page for this mod but it has not been altered from MM1's version on the tweaks page and is posted here just as a convivence for SE Sexlab Survivalists. ?

So we can use the one in downloads to trim to a desired shape even without sex? Because as you said it is just a copy of the one on Moonman's mod tweaks.

How do we get SOS pubic hair to work with with YPS SE? 

Is the BIS mod tweak SE compatible? If not how do we get it to work/

2 hours ago, Temno Rytsar said:

How do we get SOS pubic hair to work with with YPS SE? 

There is a setting in the MCM for YPS to use SOS pubic hair.

2 hours ago, Temno Rytsar said:

Is the BIS mod tweak SE compatible? If not how do we get it to work/

Yes, but it needs to be run through Cathedral Asset Optimizer due to the texture files. 

3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I use it, so... yes ?

You do have to convert it with CAO as well (I think) It has been a while since I set that up

Thanks for all the info.

This is a really weird issue: whenever I speak with a follower, a female orgasm is played in the background and cum textures get applied to her. When the conversation ends, the orgasm sounds end and the cum textures are removed and I can hear the equip/unequip sound being played. Whenever I speak with a male npc, their slot 32 armor gets unequipped while in dialogue, but re-equips after ending dialogue.

Papyrus events are showing this:

.dcur_chloequest_setstage35.Fragment_0() - "dcur_chloequest_setstage35.psc" Line ?
[03/29/2021 - 11:50:34AM] DF - CheckForNewFollowers - followerCount 2
[03/29/2021 - 11:50:41AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Aenna Stonehopper) -- TRUE -- HIT
[03/29/2021 - 11:50:41AM] _SLS_: Applying overlay \SL Survival\Oral2.dds to Katia the Merciless
[03/29/2021 - 11:50:41AM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 2 chosen for area: face on Katia the Merciless
[03/29/2021 - 11:50:41AM] _SLS_: Applying overlay \SL Survival\Oral2.dds to Katia the Merciless
[03/29/2021 - 11:50:41AM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 5 chosen for area: BODY on Katia the Merciless
[03/29/2021 - 11:50:43AM] _SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: ESO Nord Boots - [Form < (FE26FD69)>]. Boots are not heels!
[03/29/2021 - 11:50:47AM] _SLS_: RemoveOverlay : \SL Survival\Oral1.dds called on Katia the Merciless from area: face
[03/29/2021 - 11:50:47AM] _SLS_: RemoveOverlay : \SL Survival\Oral2.dds called on Katia the Merciless from area: face
[03/29/2021 - 11:50:47AM] _SLS_: Removing overlay from slot 2 of area: face on Katia the Merciless
[03/29/2021 - 11:50:47AM] _SLS_: RemoveOverlay : \SL Survival\Oral1.dds called on Katia the Merciless from area: BODY
[03/29/2021 - 11:50:47AM] _SLS_: RemoveOverlay : \SL Survival\Oral2.dds called on Katia the Merciless from area: BODY
[03/29/2021 - 11:50:48AM] _SLS_: Removing overlay from slot 5 of area: BODY on Katia the Merciless

The Chloe quest is from "deviously cursed loot" and this issue happens as soon as I speak with Chloe in the Helgen dungeon.

This issue popped up on a different playthrough (one in which I didn't speak with Chloe or initiate that quest), but it did happen after a cursed loot event, though I don't recall which event.

Anybody else have this issue? There's clearly an interaction between the two mods, but I'm not sure how to fix it.

[Edit:] Never mind. This is a feature of "daydreaming" in the SL Survival mod.

37 minutes ago, CommunistNinja said:

This is a really weird issue: whenever I speak with a follower, a female orgasm is played in the background and cum textures get applied to her. When the conversation ends, the orgasm sounds end and the cum textures are removed and I can hear the equip/unequip sound being played. Whenever I speak with a male npc, their slot 32 armor gets unequipped while in dialogue, but re-equips after ending dialogue.

Papyrus events are showing this:

.dcur_chloequest_setstage35.Fragment_0() - "dcur_chloequest_setstage35.psc" Line ?
[03/29/2021 - 11:50:34AM] DF - CheckForNewFollowers - followerCount 2
[03/29/2021 - 11:50:41AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Aenna Stonehopper) -- TRUE -- HIT
[03/29/2021 - 11:50:41AM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 2 chosen for area: face on Katia the Merciless
[03/29/2021 - 11:50:41AM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 5 chosen for area: BODY on Katia the Merciless
[03/29/2021 - 11:50:43AM] _SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: ESO Nord Boots - [Form < (FE26FD69)>]. Boots are not heels!
[03/29/2021 - 11:50:47AM] _SLS_: RemoveOverlay : \SL Survival\Oral1.dds called on Katia the Merciless from area: face
[03/29/2021 - 11:50:47AM] _SLS_: RemoveOverlay : \SL Survival\Oral2.dds called on Katia the Merciless from area: face
[03/29/2021 - 11:50:47AM] _SLS_: Removing overlay from slot 2 of area: face on Katia the Merciless
[03/29/2021 - 11:50:47AM] _SLS_: RemoveOverlay : \SL Survival\Oral1.dds called on Katia the Merciless from area: BODY
[03/29/2021 - 11:50:47AM] _SLS_: RemoveOverlay : \SL Survival\Oral2.dds called on Katia the Merciless from area: BODY
[03/29/2021 - 11:50:48AM] _SLS_: Removing overlay from slot 5 of area: BODY on Katia the Merciless

The Chloe quest is from "deviously cursed loot" and this issue happens as soon as I speak with Chloe in the Helgen dungeon.

This issue popped up on a different playthrough (one in which I didn't speak with Chloe or initiate that quest), but it did happen after a cursed loot event, though I don't recall which event.

Anybody else have this issue? There's clearly an interaction between the two mods, but I'm not sure how to fix it.

Its not the Daydream feature of this mod ? This feature is enable by defautl and when you reach some amount a arousal/lewdness (can't remenber the correct word) you character start to see people naked when you talk with npc !and some lewd fairys (my bugs mod) And if is not that ...idk! xD

Hello i have a stupid question ! Why we need to make a Tesmergedpacth ? Wrye bash don't work for this ? i actually follow the recommandation but Tes start to be annoying for me (esl and esp is the same thing for him , so i need to make some new merged pacth for armor , follower ect ect ) And i don't know if Tes work well with dyndolod Oo (before i use survival ,so before i use Tesmergepacth , dyndo work well , and now i always crash in tamriel but "Its highly possible i make a mess with my reinstall ")  and sorry for my english ! ❤️

41 minutes ago, Carillon said:

Hello i have a stupid question ! Why we need to make a Tesmergedpacth ? Wrye bash don't work for this ? i actually follow the recommandation but Tes start to be annoying for me (esl and esp is the same thing for him , so i need to make some new merged pacth for armor , follower ect ect ) And i don't know if Tes work well with dyndolod Oo (before i use survival ,so before i use Tesmergepacth , dyndo work well , and now i always crash in tamriel but "Its highly possible i make a mess with my reinstall ")  and sorry for my english ! ❤️

Wrye bash will not automatically bash SL Survival. 

When you make the xEdit Merge patch if it has anything in the categories Cell, World space, or weather delete them. That should correct the issue you have with dynlod

9 hours ago, Corsayr said:

When you make the xEdit Merge patch if it has anything in the categories Cell, World space, or weather delete them. That should correct the issue you have with dynlod

Hoo i see , Ok i try it ! Thank you ! 

12 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Do we need to make a patch? 

Also how do I convert the two things with CAO?

On 3/31/2021 at 11:17 PM, dedbear said:

does anyone know how to get your house back after eviction? i lost breezehome and tried paying it back though the small chest in dragonsreach dungeon but nothing changed, except for the fact that i lose gold.

Pay off your bounty and wait until the following day. 

The box is only for getting your stuff back. 

And also you need a valid property licence. Or property licence disabled. 

And wait. Because the men don't jump to action just because you paid. There's always the kennel if your stuck :P

32 minutes ago, dedbear said:

for some reason merchants/general goods stores are not selling maps and compasses, and i have downloaded the map and compass add on as well as checked the mcm, am i blind or is this a problem for everyone as well?

The maps and compasses are added to the merchant chest in the plugin, and is one of the reasons it is necessary to make an xEdit merge patch