35 minutes ago, dedbear said:

and i have downloaded the map and compass add on as well

There is no map and compass addon. That is a standalone version of the map and compass mechanic feature only. Someone requested it. 

Please remove it and double check your install is ok because the esp has the same name as the main SLS file. I'd reinstall the mod to be safe. 

*Note to self. Remove that file!*

After that's done. Check the mcm and make sure everything is ok. 

As for the item not showing up at vendors - What corsayr said. You probably need a TesEdit merged patch. 

11 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

The maps and compasses are added to the merchant chest in the plugin, and is one of the reasons it is necessary to make an xEdit merge patch

sorry, i'm not sure if i understand that. loot doesnt show an error for sl survival so i need to make my own adjustments?

31 minutes ago, dedbear said:

sorry, i'm not sure if i understand that. loot doesnt show an error for sl survival so i need to make my own adjustments?

It won't show an error in loot.

Basically the way vendors have stuff to sell is there is a record in the game plugins that say what is in their "for sale" chests. Lots of mods make changes to this chest and the last one to change it is what is in the chest in game. A merge patch allows all of those changes that all of those mods make to be in there but it doesn't happen automatically. 

You need to do a merge patch to make it happen there are instructions on the download page for how to do it. I know it can seem a little intimidating at first, but it is really not as hard as it sounds. xEdit is a very easy to use tool. 

Hi Corsayr~

I just updated to the most recent version of Survival and had a question. I noticed in the MCM under bikini armor and exp that the drop options were all greyed out. I also recently changed from the basic version of TAWOBA to Suns and Pumpkins, and Im using the provided alternative file for Suns and Pumpkins file so that I assume it adds the bikini armor keyword to all the new armors. So... I'm guessing that these options don't work with this version of the Bikini armor mod? Or if it does, am I doing something wrong? Do I need to make a new game perhaps?

If it doesnt work with them, are there any plans to add them so Survival recognizes them?

Edit: Also just found out that when using the "Alternate JSON file for users of Sun's Remastered TAWOBA and/or Pumpkins Expanded TAWOBA" that for some reason it causes certain bikini parts to become invisible. I didn't do an exhaustive list, but I noticed when trying to look at the new dragonscale and glass bikinis that it made everything other than tops, bottoms and skirts become invisible. This includes gauntlets, boots, helms, and all the other added pieces too. Can confirm this was the cause since after I uninstalled that alternative file all the parts became visible again. But like I said, I'm unsure if it  was just the new sets that Pumpkin added or not since I didnt give myself every piece of every set and try them all out.

Which is sad because I was hoping to try out this bikini experience thing but with the alternate file that adds the keywords causing problems and the survival mcm apparently not being able to recognize the newer versions to add them in chests and vendors I guess I wont be able to. A shame, since the basic version seemed to work just fine... I was just wanting to get some more light versions.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask - sounds like the Support thread is about to be locked.

I've used SSE-Edit to change the slots on bikini armours to 56/49, as per other patches here,

The slot change is functioning correctly, but when equipped, makes the character's body (and bikini mesh itself) invisible. Any idea why this happens, and how to fix?

I am doing it myself because the BHUNP Tawoba versions I've tried use slots 32/51. The info is probably somewhere on loverslab, but hard to find.

51 minutes ago, eicosa said:

The slot change is functioning correctly, but when equipped, makes the character's body (and bikini mesh itself) invisible. Any idea why this happens, and how to fix?

I am doing it myself because the BHUNP Tawoba versions I've tried use slots 32/51. The info is probably somewhere on loverslab, but hard to find.

Seems that you changed the slot of the Armor items only.

You'll probably need to do the same thing for the ArmorAddon (which defines how the armor items are displayed in-game)

26 minutes ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

Seems that you changed the slot of the Armor items only.

You'll probably need to do the same thing for the ArmorAddon (which defines how the armor items are displayed in-game)

Awesome, i'll give that a shot thanks :D

I think you also have to edit the nifs as well, unless they use niskininstance.  As for why they disappear, its the Device hider object from Devious Devices hiding slots that are covered/not visible and prevent clipping for their devices.

There are 3 options:

1. Turn off the Device hider in the MCM. Easiest. (Has device clipping.)

2. Change the slots the hider considers a 'lower' layer and should be hidden. (Has device clipping.)

3. Edit the Biped Data in the Armor/Armor Addon records in the esp and the nifs to use Devious Device compatible ones. Someone did this the original esp and body slide files. But not these newer flavors of TAWoBA.

18 hours ago, unmog said:

Edit: Also just found out that when using the "Alternate JSON file for users of Sun's Remastered TAWOBA and/or Pumpkins Expanded TAWOBA" that for some reason it causes certain bikini parts to become invisible.

The json file cannot do this. All it does it provide the form id information along with the esp plugin that SLS needs to create the armor distribution list. 

I personally use Sun's remastered and Pumpkin's expanded. So it should work with the alternate esp, and json files provided.

The json file is essentially just a text document

It contains the Form ID converted from Hex format to Decimal format. It also has the exact name of the plugin that the asset is from. SLS pulls those two pieces of information from the document, does a lookup of your load order to find that esp plugin and get its unique load order number, then converts the Decimal form ID back to Hex and puts the load order number on the front of that HEx form ID. and that is how you pull an asset from another mod without making it a dependent mod. But at no time does any of this actually alter the game properties of that asset (bikini part) so there is no way it can make it invisible. ?

12 hours ago, eicosa said:

Not sure if this is the right place to ask - sounds like the Support thread is about to be locked.

It is actually a bit redundant now that I have taken over curatorship of the SE version of SLS this is the support thread from when Nomcaz was doing the SE conversion. 

The new support thread is here

12 hours ago, eicosa said:

I've used SSE-Edit to change the slots on bikini armours to 56/49, as per other patches here,

Vaccinated Alligator is correct, you need to make sure the partition changes are done to the Armor ARMO record, the Armor Addon ARMA record, and the NIF or the object will be invisible in game. 

further, you should know that the NIF for the tops include a base body because you have to include that when you occupy the 32 slot (because the 32 slot is also the location of the base body). If you move them to 56, they no longer need that base body. 

So i think i've done the ARMO and ARMA correctly. The bodyslides i'm using dont appear to include a base body with the bra, so that hopefully is correct for what I'm doing.

I've opened some NIFs in Nifskape but not sure what values to change... looks like nothing about slots etc in here. A body-mesh is visible here, not sure if just used for collisions. Doesnt seem to have the same vertex data as the bikini mesh, no normals or texture.

Currently, when equipping a bra, the body renders correctly but the bra itself is invisible

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

The json file cannot do this. All it does it provide the form id information along with the esp plugin that SLS needs to create the armor distribution list. 

I personally use Sun's remastered and Pumpkin's expanded. So it should work with the alternate esp, and json files provided.

The json file is essentially just a text document

It contains the Form ID converted from Hex format to Decimal format. It also has the exact name of the plugin that the asset is from. SLS pulls those two pieces of information from the document, does a lookup of your load order to find that esp plugin and get its unique load order number, then converts the Decimal form ID back to Hex and puts the load order number on the front of that HEx form ID. and that is how you pull an asset from another mod without making it a dependent mod. But at no time does any of this actually alter the game properties of that asset (bikini part) so there is no way it can make it invisible. ?

Well not sure what to tell you, but things were invisible until I removed it.

Other than that, I guess what I said about sun's and pumpkins versions of the bikini mod not being recognized by the mcm is already known? Any plans to fix it? Or is that also only effecting me?

Hi. Long time user, first time poster

First, thanks for maintaining the mod. There's a lot of features in here that I can no longer play without, which is a rare thing to achieve. So well done.

2 Bugs to report:

- entering the east gate of riften results in licence dialogue and consequences even when I have licenses turned off
- going to sleep in Proudspire manor in Solitude when tolls and evictions are off results in me still being evicted and my items confiscated 

12 hours ago, unmog said:

Other than that, I guess what I said about sun's and pumpkins versions of the bikini mod not being recognized by the mcm is already known? Any plans to fix it? Or is that also only effecting me?

You have to have the updated json file for the MCM menu to recognize Sun's and Pumpkin's 

Are you using the latest version of Sun's and Pumpkin's?

3 hours ago, theinterloper said:

2 Bugs to report:

- entering the east gate of riften results in licence dialogue and consequences even when I have licenses turned off
- going to sleep in Proudspire manor in Solitude when tolls and evictions are off results in me still being evicted and my items confiscated 

You should repost this on the main SLS thread here MM1 will need to see that, and he doesn't get out this way very often. ?

13 hours ago, eicosa said:

I've opened some NIFs in Nifskape but not sure what values to change... looks like nothing about slots etc in here. A body-mesh is visible here, not sure if just used for collisions. Doesnt seem to have the same vertex data as the bikini mesh, no normals or texture

I would do it in Outfit Studio it is much easier.

The information you seek, and the means to change it are on the partitions tab. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ea1a9a5abe1a5132a6d4ab4d351f8816.png

3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

You have to have the updated json file for the MCM menu to recognize Sun's and Pumpkin's 

Are you using the latest version of Sun's and Pumpkin's?

To answer your question, as far as I know it's the latest version since I just downloaded them yesterday.

Hmm... so just to be sure, you mean this file here right?

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1091829

Do I need anything else? Like, do I need the original Bikini armor mod from here? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383

It's what I used to be using before I updated, but I ask since neither of these two places mentioned needing it as a requirement so I assumed they were replacing it. Pumpkins did list sun's version as a requirement tho. But since neither of them mentioned the original mod as a requirement I fully uninstalled it before installing their updated versions.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41585?tab=description
https://www.sunkeumjeong.com/post/the-amazing-world-of-bikini-armors-remastered

Also to be clear that Nexus/Vortex is installing it in the correct place, it seems to be installed at... well now that I look, in fact I have two of them. Is that normal? But it's installing BikiniArmors.json at these locations...
Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data
and
Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL Survival

BTW, thankyou for your time and assistance.

3 minutes ago, unmog said:

Hmm... so just to be sure, you mean this file here right?

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1091829

Yes that is the json file. It provides the necessary form ID info for SLS to place bikinis in chests and merchants around Skyrim

4 minutes ago, unmog said:

Do I need anything else? Like, do I need the original Bikini armor mod from here? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383

No you do not need the Original TAWOBA if you are running Sun's remastered version

5 minutes ago, unmog said:

It's what I used to be using before I updated, but I ask since neither of these two places mentioned needing it as a requirement so I assumed they were replacing it. Pumpkins did list sun's version as a requirement tho.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41585?tab=description
https://www.sunkeumjeong.com/post/the-amazing-world-of-bikini-armors-remastered

Yes those are the current version

5 minutes ago, unmog said:

Also to be clear that Nexus/Vortex is installing it in the correct place, it seems to be installed at... well now that I look, in fact I have two of them. Is that normal? But it's installing BikiniArmors.json at these locations...
Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data
and
Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL Survival

The second one (the one I highlighted and underlined and bolded) is the correct path. It should replace the one that was already there. :)

1 hour ago, Adviser69 said:

Just out of curiosity, which of the prostitution mods work with the whore license?

12 minutes ago, aim4it said:

I don't think it implemented yet.

Aim4it is correct the Whore license is mostly not implemented yet. At this time in SLS all it does it act like a curfew license. If you have my Sexlab Adventures add on it will protect you from fines for being dressed slutty and/or being covered in cum. 

I just can't make this mod to recognise sun's and pumpkins versions of bikini armor.  I replaced esp with those that pinned on title page.  I replaced Json file. Lists are building, i dont seen any messages about armors from pumpkin mod, but however it's more about the keywords i think.  When i'm testing bikini in mcm , it shows no keyword and no flag on every item. I opened esp in SSEedit and from there all seems normal.  All armors have    _SLS_BikiniArmor [KYWD:07049867] keyword.  I'm running out of ideas.  Also should usual clothing like farmers dress trigger bikini curse ?  i thought it only works for enslaved towns in slaverun.

8 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I would do it in Outfit Studio it is much easier.

The information you seek, and the means to change it are on the partitions tab. 

You're amazing thanks so much!

Might be a while before i can get through all this, but eventually could post bhunp bikini slots here when im done.

41 minutes ago, jeime said:

I just can't make this mod to recognise sun's and pumpkins versions of bikini armor.  I replaced esp with those that pinned on title page.  I replaced Json file. Lists are building, i dont seen any messages about armors from pumpkin mod, but however it's more about the keywords i think.  When i'm testing bikini in mcm , it shows no keyword and no flag on every item. I opened esp in SSEedit and from there all seems normal.  All armors have    _SLS_BikiniArmor [KYWD:07049867] keyword.  

It sounds like something is overwriting your edits. When you look at it in xEdit do you see multiple columns? 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.dcc6d48cf142e178b569fd3aaec2257d.png

Only the information in the last column makes it into the game. 

46 minutes ago, jeime said:

Also should usual clothing like farmers dress trigger bikini curse ?  i thought it only works for enslaved towns in slaverun.

Yes unless it is keyworded with Slutty or I think MME also has a keyword that clothes can have to avoid bikini curse...

Or you can use the MCM to exclude a specific armor. 

But yes by design anything not marked as bikini will trigger the curse.

8 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Yes that is the json file. It provides the necessary form ID info for SLS to place bikinis in chests and merchants around Skyrim

No you do not need the Original TAWOBA if you are running Sun's remastered version

Yes those are the current version

The second one (the one I highlighted and underlined and bolded) is the correct path. It should replace the one that was already there. :)

Thanks.

So now I have good news and, bad news "maybe"? The good news is I figured out what the problem was with the the json file. I was just putting the above file I downloaded into vortex and installing that way. Therefore it wasn't getting put in the location you highlighted tho since it didnt have any folders showing the correct path, thus it was just being dumped in the default data folder. I think maybe having an extra json file with the same name in the data file was causing my issue before with invisible armors. Regardless, after putting in the right path so it'd find and install in the correct location my problem with the invisible armors was fixed. :D It also fixed the issue of the MCM not recognizing that I had the bikini armors installed, allowing me to once again populate the lists so the armors will show up in chests and vendors.

Bad news is when I ran the mcm to populate the list it gave me a warning.

"Warning: 166 armors in your BikiniArmors.Json could not be found in game.

Search your papyrus log for 'BuildBikinis' to find out more.

This is usually harmless enough if you're missing just a couple armors due to all the different variations of TAWoBA available."

Considering that 166 armors are more than just a couple, I guess I have a more serious issue? While the mcm was running I was watching to see if it mentioned anything about the new armors, namely glass. I didn't see any of the new armors show up and say it was being added.

So, I have a question about that. Is the MCM only currently scripted to populate the game with the default armors? To be clear, the default list is only the Hide, Leather, Iron, Steel, Steel/Nord Plate, Dwarven, Falmer, Wolf, Blades, Ebony and Dragonbone Bikinis.

What I'm guessing is that even tho the new armors are included in the json file, perhaps so the mod recognizes them as bikini armors for the sake of experience and such, that the Survival mcm menu isnt scripted to add them to the lists and the only way we can get them is by adding them from the console or crafting them. Which, maybe is what caused that error message?

Is that correct? Or are the new armors supposed to show up as options in the list so we can adjust their drop chances? As far as I know the mcm might have been looking for glass and the other new bikini armors, but it couldn't find it for some reason. Regardless, so far this is all I see.

http://puu.sh/HvHYI/dc5c7bedea.jpg

I wanted to include that papyrus log it mentioned in case you wanted to look at it, but I couldnt find it. I searched for papyrus in my skyrim folder looking for something with todays current date and the only new thing I could find was something called PapyrusUtilDev.log. Unfortunately I think thats the wrong one, as I opened it and couldnt find any mention of "BuildBikinis" and it seemed mostly to just be a list of all my mods.

If you would like to see it, please let me know the name and location of the file and I'll drop it here for you.

Edit:

So uhm... I tried playing some more skyrim after posting and had another question. Does the json file automatically add the bikini keywords to the armor so that Survival recognizes them as bikini armor for the purpose of the curse and bikini armor exp etc? I tried wearing the new set of dragonscale and glass armors, then going into the MCM and clicking "Test Bikini Armor" and a window popping up with a bunch of no's. Doesnt have the keyword, and no bikini flag.

Do I have to do that myself for all the bikini armors? Is there not already a file that someone has already made that includes it? You said you use Sun's and Pumpkins version of Bikini Armor too, would I be able to get your version or would that cause some kind of problem if I use someone elses edits? To be honest I haven't even started looking into how to do it myself, figuring someone probably already did it so I wouldnt need to. I figured, perhaps wrongly?, that's what the json file was for, too.

I guess after re-reading the instructions, I also need to download and replace the esps to get the keywords added, so I'll try that now.

What I think would be nice is if there was a system for adding the flag to armor your wearing, in game. Perhaps something similar to how Frostfall lets you edit the amount of warmth or water resistance that different armors have in their MCM.

2nd Edit:

After replacing the esps, now my game crashes to desktop before the start menu loads. I'm not sure why, since it didn't crash with the original esps. So I'll use the originals still for now, good thing I made a backup.

Replacing the esps with the originals fixed the crash to desktop issue. I'm unsure if I did something wrong, all I did was go to the skyrim data folder and replace the esps with the ones I downloaded on the front page of Survival. Is that incorrect?

After doing a bit of further testing and trying out the esp's one by one, I've discovered replacing pumpkins esp is fine, its when I replace the REMASTERED esp that my game crashes at the start menu... so it has to be something specifically with that one. I noticed it gave me an error mentioning NetScriptFramework, tho I didnt write the specific error down and havent been able to get the error message to appear again. Regardless, I checked the NetScriptFramework nexus page and it indeed had an update. Downloading and installing the new update to NetScriptFramework however did not fix the crash to desktop issue I'm getting after replacing the REMASTERED esp.

With Pumpkins esp replaced however, I checked once again in Survivals MCM  and I am happy to report that my new Glass armor has the correct keywords attached to it at least. I'm going to assume all of Pumpkins new armors have it as well, but I haven't checked them all individually yet. This means I'm one step closer to fixing the issues I'm having. I guess I just need to figure out why the REMASTERED esp is causing my game to immediately crash after replacing it.

Thoughtful question, could it be possible the new REMASTERED esp you provided requires Skyrim SE to be up to date? Because mine is not... since I've purposefully blocked it from updating sometime last year to prevent issues with having to constantly update other mods since they were updating skyrim far too frequently for my preferences. Back then, everytime they would update it would break other mods for some reason, requiring you to go back and redownload the outdated mods in question... if you were lucky enough to even have an updated version of that mod that would work with the current version of SE.

If things concerning this have improved between then and now please let me know, and I'll consider looking into, hesitantly, updating my version of Skyrim. But with all the problems that it caused me before, I'd like to make sure this is whats causing the crash to desktop first~

Also, now that I consider it, could the error about 166 armors I reported earlier be the result of not using the proper esps? Or is that something else? To test this myself, I just tried rebuilding the list again with Pumpkin's new esp and it once again gave an error reporting the same 166 armors. So... perhaps not? I figure that if it was the cause, I'd have something less than the originally reported 166 armors now that Im using the correct Pumpkin esp.

BTW, sorry for such a long post. I appreciate your time and patience with me on this.