2 hours ago, Elgate said:

So, I downloaded the mod and I get a message that my papyrus is not up to date.

It's a brand new setup, using the latest version of papyrus utils (3.9)

I searched a bit and I found that it apparently has issues with Simply knock. Well I looked at simply knock as well, and I saw that I needed to download papyrus utils latest version (which I already have, I checked and re downloaded the recommended version) as well as a specific DLL. Which again I downloaded. Now the game agreed to start, I managed to reach the character creation, but I got a message from survival stating that my version of papyrus is not correct and that the message will repeat. I don't know what to do.

I got both of the following mods and they are loaded through mod organizer.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24297

You can delete the version of papyrus utility dll that is in simply knock and the one in sexlab they are both out of date. The only one you should have is the latest one from the Nexus (or LL)

37 minutes ago, Scarlettears said:

I know that isn't SLS, I was hoping someone might know what was fucking with my physics

You should try posting in the tech support thread with a full load order and mod list and some screen shots of what you are seeing. 

Is there an additional patch I'm supposed to use with the dismemberment feature? I have amputator framework installed and sometimes when I get hit my whole screen flashed red which I think is when dismemberment is supposed to happen but then nothing else does. Anyone know a possible fix?

On 2/14/2021 at 1:07 PM, rebelqueen101 said:

im having an issue with the bikni armor i can equip all the pieces but as soon as i equip the chest piece half the armor goes missing its still equiped i just cant see it anyone know how i can fix it.

Its probably being hidden by DD, check in "devices underneath 1" of DD's MCM and slot 32 probably has some stuff blocking it from showing. Just set anything that isn't "none (disabled)" to exactly that and they should show up, but be warned you'll probably get some clipping from DD items after doing so.

On 3/21/2021 at 4:23 PM, Elgate said:

So, I downloaded the mod and I get a message that my papyrus is not up to date.

It's a brand new setup, using the latest version of papyrus utils (3.9)

I searched a bit and I found that it apparently has issues with Simply knock. Well I looked at simply knock as well, and I saw that I needed to download papyrus utils latest version (which I already have, I checked and re downloaded the recommended version) as well as a specific DLL. Which again I downloaded. Now the game agreed to start, I managed to reach the character creation, but I got a message from survival stating that my version of papyrus is not correct and that the message will repeat. I don't know what to do.

I got both of the following mods and they are loaded through mod organizer.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24297

Simply knock comes with papyrus included in the mod.  So make sure that the papyrusUtilSE and the .dll update fix you linked/downloaded are lower on your left panel than SLS. They need to overwrite the Papyrus included in Simply Knock. You should see Simply Knock  being overwritten (highlighted green) when selecting the papyrusUtilSE or the .dll update fix on the left side.

On 3/23/2021 at 3:26 PM, JayDrizzle said:

Simply knock comes with papyrus included in the mod.  So make sure that the papyrusUtilSE and the .dll update fix you linked/downloaded are lower on your left panel than SLS. They need to overwrite the Papyrus included in Simply Knock. You should see Simply Knock  being overwritten (highlighted green) when selecting the papyrusUtilSE or the .dll update fix on the left side.

On 3/22/2021 at 2:10 AM, Corsayr said:

You can delete the version of papyrus utility dll that is in simply knock and the one in sexlab they are both out of date. The only one you should have is the latest one from the Nexus (or LL)

Thank you to the both of you, I managed to make it work

On 1/6/2021 at 12:40 AM, Corsayr said:

Did you download the Remastered version of the BikiniArmor.json on the main download page and replace the original version with that?

Use the JSON file from this post replace the BikiniArmor.json file that comes with SLS with the one posted there

It is for the remastered TAWOBA and the Pumpkins expansion. (if you are not using pumpkins it will say a bunch of bikinis in your list could not be found, that is not a problem) 

I was having the same problem. Where is the file that i need to replace?  I want to make sure i dont replace the wrong thing

21 minutes ago, Camo005 said:

I was having the same problem. Where is the file that i need to replace?  I want to make sure i dont replace the wrong thing

the json file is located in the Sexlab Survival SE\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL Survival folder. 

Again, I'm back with a question:

Maybe reared more for Monoman1, but still anyone who might now (I know Corsayr is mostly converting here in this thread) - when it comes to begging in this mod, the dialogue for whoring yourself out to a someone who says "Me and my friends could use some fun...", is there a way to set the mod to utilize only specific races or genders? for example, if begging to an male orc who gives that line, it only calls on other male orcs?

With the way the system is now, I, female PC, could beg to a male argonian, they'll say "me and my friends could use some fun" and when I accept I get the male argonian + a female khajit with a strap on + a male imperial, utilizing a MMMF Sexlab Scene.

Just curious on this, thanks for the mod otherwise. Everything else works as advertised with little to no conflicts :)

On 3/7/2021 at 11:30 AM, Durante said:

It's working now, I've misunderstood the instructions because I was trying it without downloading the json file ?

Is there a JSON file for TAWOBA Extended? Or do I just load the "SLS TAWOBAE 1.12_2021_02_21" ESP after the TAWOBAE ESP in Mod Organizer 2? That doesn't seem to work, building the bikini list is still greyed out.

12 hours ago, kilolima said:

Is there a JSON file for TAWOBA Extended? Or do I just load the "SLS TAWOBAE 1.12_2021_02_21" ESP after the TAWOBAE ESP in Mod Organizer 2? That doesn't seem to work, building the bikini list is still greyed out.

The link in the file page is just for a keyworded esp replacer. I doesn't include a json file. 

I don't use that mod so I really don't have a json for it, but I did make a quick one that should work for most of the bikinis 

Bikini Armor JSON for TAWOBAExtended.7z

This will not have any of the extended bikinis but it will work and allow you to run a bikini list. 

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

The link in the file page is just for a keyworded esp replacer. I doesn't include a json file. 

I don't use that mod so I really don't have a json for it, but I did make a quick one that should work for most of the bikinis 

Bikini Armor JSON for TAWOBAExtended.7z 1.91 kB · 0 downloads

This will not have any of the extended bikinis but it will work and allow you to run a bikini list. 

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Bikini Armor JSON for TAWOBAExtended.7z 1.91 kB · 2 downloads

Is there a giude for the creation of the .json files for the this mod? if so, i would like to create one with all the additional outfits and update it, as i update the TAWOBAE mod.

thanks

33 minutes ago, monty359 said:

Is there a giude for the creation of the .json files for the this mod? if so, i would like to create one with all the additional outfits and update it, as i update the TAWOBAE mod.

thanks

Yes there is

Go to this post

And look for this header 

image.png.ebb41f162f9028fba40cbe242b5f096f.png

Under that header is the explanation of what goes into the json file and how to add new armors to it. 

If you do manage to make a json file for extended and wish to share it, post it here and I will link it on the download page ?

After adding the proper sls bikini armor keywords to various armors, the MCM option to update the bikini armor list remains grayed out. However, when using a bikini license, those same armors (the ones with the newly added keywords) no longer trigger the stamina and breathlessness penalty. So, I've correctly added the keywords such that SLS detects them as bikini armors. It's just that updating that list of armors so that they can be distributed remains grayed out. 

Is there something that I may be missing? Is there something more that I should do (besides adding the proper keywords)? Or, is this function to distribute the armors a future-feature, one that hasn't yet been implemented? 

Also, when I enter the "Dragonborn Gallery" in Solitude (or any modded location inside a city--like one of the shops added to Whiterun via the "Dawn of Skyrim" mod), SLS treats this as though the PC has sneaked out of the city. Is there a way to add a location to an exception list (perhaps by adding a keyword) so that the player character doesn't get treated like they avoided paying the toll to leave the city?

Anyway, this is one of the best mods. It completely transforms how to explore and traverse Skyrim. I mean. Skyrim is undergoing a Civil War. Why wouldn't there be martial law, weapon and armor licensing, and city-gate confiscations? It fits very well into the game's world. Thanks for all the hard work you've put into this mod.

1 hour ago, CommunistNinja said:

After adding the proper sls bikini armor keywords to various armors, the MCM option to update the bikini armor list remains grayed out. However, when using a bikini license, those same armors (the ones with the newly added keywords) no longer trigger the stamina and breathlessness penalty. So, I've correctly added the keywords such that SLS detects them as bikini armors. It's just that updating that list of armors so that they can be distributed remains grayed out. 

Keywords only control the bikini curse by telling the mod what you are wearing is a bikini.

For the bikini armor distribution list you need the BikiniArmor.json file, the mod comes with a json file that is set up for standard TAWOBA so you must be using a variant of some kind. 

What bikini armor mod are you using? Sun's remastered? 

There are alternate json files on the download page for the most common bikini armor mods

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.9f37397927159538107e1a68067a0909.png

11 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Keywords only control the bikini curse by telling the mod what you are wearing is a bikini.

For the bikini armor distribution list you need the BikiniArmor.json file, the mod comes with a json file that is set up for standard TAWOBA so you must be using a variant of some kind. 

What bikini armor mod are you using? Sun's remastered? 

There are alternate json files on the download page for the most common bikini armor mods

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.9f37397927159538107e1a68067a0909.png

Oh yeah, that fixed it! Thanks for the quick reply. 

I'm running both the remaster and pumpkin's version (it's a long twisted story of leveled lists and outfit manipulation patches). 

Anyway, I loaded your version of pumpkin's esp and my version into xedit and noticed that the form ids were different. (I don't remember. I probably compacted them a long time ago.) I removed your version of pumpkin's esp, pasted your json file into the mix and it all seems to be working fine. The MCM buttons were no longer grayed out and, after clicking build, it built the list. 

9 minutes ago, LostDremoraDream said:

I'm having some trouble getting the SLA + SLS patch in the main topic to work.

Can someone help me out? I'm on SE and I'm using the patch installed directly but I'm still getting fined for Skimpy Clothes + Cum and being outside at night despite having the Whore License...

Where did you extract the replacement script to?

It should go into the SL Adventures\scripts folder and it should replace the existing scripts. 

11 hours ago, Temno Rytsar said:

Also does the altered YPS download allow or pubic hair trimming like the mod tweak?

You need monoman1's YPS Tweak to make the hair cutting and pubic trimming after sex feature work. 

11 hours ago, Temno Rytsar said:

Can we wash off sperm in this mod?

Yes it is controlled in the MCM menu under the FrostFall & Simply Knock tab

Spoiler

ScreenShot845.thumb.png.d1e1b3b291eb30068a7bfb5deb2ea01d.png