First i do search this topic for "Steel yoke" and not found about it.

For @Kimy there is error report:

I play SE version, but download LE version 5.0 and not found into archive this nif too.

In DDX are two different Steel Yokes: (rendered devices, inventory devices and armor addon, also different nifs)

Armor addons

1) XX04F92F zadx_yoke_simpleAA meshes path: devious\simpleiron\simpleyoke.nif - not exist into installation folder. It ends with invisible yoke on.

2) XX03d2e3 zadx_yoke_steelAA meshes path: devious\Zaz\ZaZMetalYokeFemale01_1.nif - exists - Steel Yoke is visible.

Don't know how into CK but in xedit from armor addon can be find mach rendered devices and inventory devices because i not publish there it.

2 bugs about Contraptions:

1) When player is locked in it and someone comes to abuse, after sex the player has menus available. Before that they are all disabled. Problem with menus is that you can reliably equip a weapon and that makes the furniture invisible and you can run around. You are still "technically" locked in a furniture as E key shows the struggle options.

2) About Cursed Loot interaction, i had someone report indecency about sex with furniture. That really shouldn't be reported. If you get arrested while in furniture that could result in all sorts of complications.

I guess the range about furniture abuse could be increased, it doesn't seem to happen unless someone walks right by and even then rarely.

Devious Devices 5.1

- Added: New MCM Toggle "Use Animation Filter for Creatures" that if disabled, will make DD bypass the animation filter completely when creatures are present in any animation. Otherwise, the filter will at least try to hide restraints etc. This toggle is meant as a debug/fallback solution if users are experiencing filter-related issues with creature animations.
- Fixed: The animation filter is now using a workaround preventing it from occasionally replacing animations when SexLab's internal state isn't ready for it. Stuck/Stacked/T-boned etc. animations should no longer happen.
- Fixed: The API function GetWornRenderedDeviceByKeyword(Actor a, Keyword kw) no longer returns non-DD items as valid results. This will also prevent SwapDevices() from mistakenly deleting non-DD items from the inventory.
- Fixed: The MCM "Use Bound Animations" toggle actually works now!
- Fixed: The prisoner chains had its HDT setup fixed. The item should no longer glitch.
- Fixed: The Heavy Bondage effect is now removed properly upon device unlock.
- Fixed: If the DestroyOnRemove device property is set to true, the item will now also get properly removed if the device is not a quest device.
- Fixed: DD For Him had several devices fixed.
- Fixed: The vibrate effect message has been shortened to fit in one line.
- Fixed: Straitjackets that would realistically allow vaginal/anal intercourse now do so.

Install instructions: Just install, no new savegame required.

Hello!

First thing, I'd like to thank you for maintaining the mod and grouping everything together. It was a pain to search for every add-on, especially when they weren't maintened anymore.

hower, I'm having a problem: it seems I have some devices that don't appear when equipped.
I'm playing as a male argonian and use the mode Yiffy Age of Skyrim. I tried to disable it and I still have the same problems though, so I don't think the problem is here.
It mostly concern heard parts: collars, gags and bindfolds. Some work, some don't. The thing is I'm sure that some that don't work worked before. I'm thinking about the cat gasmask for example, which worked on a version the Beast Add-on before I think.
I seem to also have problems with harnesses, some seem to work and some don't.
I'm user Devious Devices Equip to do my tests. I load it after the add-ons (DDfH, DDBR, DDe in this order)

I don't really know what to do to resolve it. I tried it on both old and new save. Can someone help me?

1 hour ago, Mercor said:

Hello!

First thing, I'd like to thank you for maintaining the mod and grouping everything together. It was a pain to search for every add-on, especially when they weren't maintened anymore.

hower, I'm having a problem: it seems I have some devices that don't appear when equipped.
I'm playing as a male argonian and use the mode Yiffy Age of Skyrim. I tried to disable it and I still have the same problems though, so I don't think the problem is here.
It mostly concern heard parts: collars, gags and bindfolds. Some work, some don't. The thing is I'm sure that some that don't work worked before. I'm thinking about the cat gasmask for example, which worked on a version the Beast Add-on before I think.
I seem to also have problems with harnesses, some seem to work and some don't.
I'm user Devious Devices Equip to do my tests. I load it after the add-ons (DDfH, DDBR, DDe in this order)

I don't really know what to do to resolve it. I tried it on both old and new save. Can someone help me?

Just a guess, check your load order. I think BRRF should be below For Him (I am assuming that you are using BRRF if you are playing an argonian). Though I have never personally tested male Argonians.

Another possibility, if the device is not from DD itself but added by another DD mod (e.g. Cursed Loot has a lot of custom devices)) the device might miss its model unless that other mod has a compatibility patch for BRRF.

@Kimy: If you already think that you are the star here and take over everything, then please be so good and do it properly and or help people with their problems!
Thank you very much!!!!!! :thumbsdown:

Something like that is a no go for me!

Please again the Link to download 5.0 someone who would be so sweet and kind!?

9 minutes ago, Krynn said:

@Kimy: If you already think that you are the star here and take over everything, then please be so good and do it properly and or help people with their problems!
Thank you very much!!!!!! :thumbsdown:

Something like that is a no go for me!

Please again the Link to download 5.0 someone who would be so sweet and kind!?

Bruh, people have daily lives and their own things they need to do, take a chill pill and wait

5 hours ago, jigwigigx said:

Has the issue with the restrictive corset/belt not showing been fixed?

I've seen you report this several times since DD5 was released and I haven't been able to replicate your issue at all. Remember the corset/belt combo was removed in DD5, you'll now just see a regular chastity belt underneath a corset instead of a single piece like previous versions. This is what it looks like now:

Spoiler

CorsetBelt.png.f9e10ed5daea3db747d35baeaec8b4fe.png

You apparently use CBBE correct? So do I and I don't have the issue you describe. I haven't changed any Device Hider settings and every corset and belt I've tested has been from the DD Framework, they all appear the same as above for me as it's intended.

It's possible some mod you're using hasn't updated their corsets and/or belts to DD5 standards. Or some mod is overwriting and changing the frameworks belts and corsets thus causing your issue.

7 hours ago, jigwigigx said:

2 hours ago, UnEvenSteven said:

I've seen you report this several times since DD5 was released and I haven't been able to replicate your issue at all. Remember the corset/belt combo was removed in DD5, you'll now just see a regular chastity belt underneath a corset instead of a single piece like previous versions. This is what it looks like now:

Reveal hidden contents

You apparently use CBBE correct? So do I and I don't have the issue you describe. I haven't changed any Device Hider settings and every corset and belt I've tested has been from the DD Framework, they all appear the same as above for me as it's intended.

It's possible some mod you're using hasn't updated their corsets and/or belts to DD5 standards. Or some mod is overwriting and changing the frameworks belts and corsets thus causing your issue.

wait, the chastity belts aren't supposed to be invisible when you're waring a corset?  I thought that was something kimy was in the process of changing when she got rid of corset/belt combos.  I'm getting the same problem then.  I also have any piece of clothing that uses the same slot as belts turn invisible when warring a corset.

Maybe I need to start a new game with none of my kinky mods so that all the files and scrips are forced to update when I turn them back on

EDIT:

problem went away when I upgraded to 5.1 and started a new game

3 hours ago, kaldwin said:

wait, the chastity belts aren't supposed to be invisible when you're waring a corset?  I thought that was something kimy was in the process of changing when she got rid of corset/belt combos.  I'm getting the same problem then.  I also have any piece of clothing that uses the same slot as belts turn invisible when warring a corset.

No it was something with the mods "Devices for him" and "Beast race refits". 5.1 might have addressed those?

16 hours ago, jigwigigx said:

10 hours ago, UnEvenSteven said:

8 hours ago, kaldwin said:

4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

No it was something with the mods "Devices for him" and "Beast race refits". 5.1 might have addressed those?

For Him was responsible for belts not showing with corsets. It's fixed in 5.1.

The corset-belt combo script was removed in 5.0. Belts and corsets show up independently now, with the unfortunate possible clipping that entails. (Maybe it could be fixed using partitions in the mesh?)

3 hours ago, Skullered said:

For Him was responsible for belts not showing with corsets. It's fixed in 5.1.

The corset-belt combo script was removed in 5.0. Belts and corsets show up independently now, with the unfortunate possible clipping that entails. (Maybe it could be fixed using partitions in the mesh?)

Thanks for sharing your experiences guys. Yes, I use the cbbe body and no I don't have other dd mods installed. I went back to using dd4.3a after finding this problem withh dd5 and I am still with it as I like the restrictive sets best of all and don't want any changes with them. I prefer to wait until it is properly fixed with no clipping.

21 hours ago, Chiko said:

Bruh, people have daily lives and their own things they need to do, take a chill pill and wait

Posts like that are the fastest way to get on somebodies blocklist on here. Quite "special" how people keep making demands on a modding forum.

17 hours ago, UnEvenSteven said:

Reveal hidden contents

I can confirm the "belt lock clipping" happens on my build as wel (new game on DD 5.1 with CBBE). Did you make any changes to the body in Racemenu by chance?