My body and some devices, Eg the hobble dress , are invisible / missing on game start using the alternate start setting provided, with both 4.3 and then 5.0, yet I have ran bodyslider... and fnis. Any suggestions? I'm using pretty much all mods suggested by the  8.5 DCL but removed the old 3 devious mods and running the new 5.0 one in it's place.... I'm playing a female nord if that helps. 

1 hour ago, Raffia16th said:

My body and some devices, Eg the hobble dress , are invisible / missing on game start using the alternate start setting provided, with both 4.3 and then 5.0, yet I have ran bodyslider... and fnis. Any suggestions? I'm using pretty much all mods suggested by the  8.5 DCL but removed the old 3 devious mods and running the new 5.0 one in it's place.... I'm playing a female nord if that helps.

This mod needs an awful lot of pampering to get running. When you start a new game, you'll have to wait for some time until all other mods have their MCMs loaded (no need to touch them yet). Save. Quit to main menu (not to desktop), resume, wait - only now you'll get the MCM and the new devices.

Now's the time to go through the lengthy procedure of setting all mods in all MCMs, enable Sexlab, register animatons etc.pp - and when you're done with that, make another hard save to have a starting point for your next character.

Okay tried that, it seems to be running normal ish aka no change, to the point I can go out, collect other restraints, put them on and they work, but it seems like all hobble and all straitjackets derender my body and don't show a restraint. Now the items show up in the inventory preview in all their glory just fine, catsuits work, gloves on their own work, just not the dresses it seems. I'll do more testing tomorrow cos I found another issue, Rapes seem to be just causing the attempted rapists to just disappear as soon as they attempt.  Prolly gonna do a fresh unpack of all the mods and slowly add to it one by one to see if I can figure out what's causing it. 

I completely wouldn't be surprised if it was user error, so if anyone who has a working version of DD le 5.0 with DCL could write a guide exactly how they managed to pull off what seems like wizardry to me or perhaps just which mod loader is the easiest to get DDLE running. (I only started modding LE skyrim yesterday and vortex is giving me a headache)

Hi Kimy - I was hoping you could help with something, I noticed a small oversight in the DD files after Tenri pointed out that the mod event DeviceActorOrgasm may not be getting called from inflatable plugs.

The simpler Orgasm() function in zadLibs.psc should still run SendModEvent("DeviceActorOrgasm", akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName()) shouldn't it? It is missing from the function.

I am using this mod event in my new mod Whorecrux and was hoping it could catch all orgasms from DD with this mod event.

On 12/12/2020 at 11:55 AM, donkeywho said:

Sure

But a Framework is only as good as it provides for the production of mods that support the kind of gameplay that people like

ZAP has been great at producing assets, but being basically 'non functional', they're probably best (and I don't mean to be rude here, rather just make the point clear by exaggerating it) for people who want to prance around in a story world where the 'restraint' etc is primarily in their heads' imaginations, not in the functionality of the game

I like DD because it has the functionality, but it's at its best for players for whom the game is primarily about being restrained, subjugated or enslaved as if , given the 'authentic' mechanic, for real.  It's not nearly so good / been developed as well for players who primarily are interested in being dominant characters (Oddly, cliftonjd & musje & pamatronic have made a fairly decent fist of using ZAP to do that, albeit some aspects are still being developed and may be even better in ZAP9)

So if someone wants to make another framework that supports a further type of gameplay, we should probably all really be pleased, insofar as it may include other parts of the community not best served by those that exist already

None of that, of course, takes away one iota from what Kimy has achieved here, and I'm sure no-one has any doubts about the quality of her work, or the effort she, and those she works with and contribute here, have expended on our behalves

But there are wider horizons, in which there is a place for everyone. 

And sure, sometimes progress isn't a pretty process.  But us users need to stop all the niggling, let the mod developers get on with it, and say a big thank you to all of them

\preaching OFF

(pity that LL lost my before-written answer to this message while I was on an different document in between!!!-so this is a shorter form!)

It is very important to get more basic-knowledge about SKYRIM and it ´s mod-possibilities as well, so to talk about different mechanics, concerning this game.

While ZAP is using straight out of the mod the skyrim-compatible architecture with a suiting mechanic, which is linking animations and assets and animated-objects all together, which also adds an expression and mouth mechanic, which adds assets for different races of skyrim, which adds sound to suiting assets, which adds thousands of new furnitures, completely compatible to skyrim and which offers in between two sorts locking mechanics, which changes the walking speed and many more features which are mostly runing in the background ...- and then to tell that ZAP is non-functional is absolutely the biggest nonsence which can be spread over here.

ZAP is not producing assets- you maybe are perfect in a political job, guessing, they will take you...quite perfectly well suiting, modern framing speech.

ZAP is being made by different real persons, who took their time of life to make it to become an interesting DLC for skyrim. At least I have my hands on it. Without ZAP I would not play with SKYRIM-so it goes.

DD is working very much different and it uses a far-away mechanic compared with ZAP-and that ´s why we can use it easily all together. Both mods can be used so to fire up quest-mods, which feed DD and ZAP together. And this is a fact and has been proofed!

I doubt that ever in future will be coming a different mechanic - there s no need to do so. 

Progressing DD family all together has been a most ideal idea and it is perfect to keep everything together in whole.

I will support KIMY in future with DD and create my new assets into DD,  because !! DD is to me interesting, specially for NPC´s:  animations/poses are working bravely 100% issure-free inside of "furnitures". The creation is very easy to do, because there are NO problems with scaling, resizing or any sort of alignment issures or cam problems as well. To say it one more else: The arefacts, which ZAP are showing are all based on the limitations of FNIS and are not appearing, because we made mistakes under ZAP. Only for clarification!

Nevertheless would I be happy to see also KIMY putting her hands onto ZAP´s mechanic to look for some solutions for the furniture-functionallity inside of ZAP before a release.

HOWDY !

hello,

i would like to have a technical question.

At frontal page you say

KNOWN ISSUES

Wearable restraints:
- The 'equipped' indicator may not update immediately following player interaction. This can be solved easily by closing and reopening the inventory or selecting another item (It is simply a display quirk).

i noticed the inventory also gets correctly updated after removing a lockpick because of failed escape attempt.

And also, throwing away a device, instantly returns it thanks to the settings you already made.

Why couldnt you use this remove item/add item to update the inventory right after click on a device, exactly as it works with lockpicks ?

if you cannot do that with the device itself, maybe you could work your way around it by creating an "item" for that purpose only.

lets say a misc item with 0 weight and value  called Nothing.

before i even close the inventory a message

Nothing was added to the inventory.

will appear and be already gone.

i understand it may be a little bit Non-Immersive, but hey for 9 years old game i'd say this patch ain't totally bad.

Hi, the arms of PC and NPCs don't get locked inside of yokes and armbinders. Thea just hang there normally. Batchbuilding the devices didn't help. WHat can I do?

And the ebonite big ball harness gag  is invisible on my player.

Did you install beast refits or devices for male? Just finding if that's the reason you see bugs. Show FNIS log?

Did you install beast refits or devices for male? Just finding if that's the reason you see bugs. Show FNIS log?

I did install the beast addon. What do you mean with FNIS log?

This is what GenerateFNISforUsers says when executed:

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   22.12.2020 11:20:41
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...     ChAnims:304     CTD:1,8%     pOpt:0,5%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:136     CTD:0,8%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:185     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:97     CTD:0,6%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:121     CTD:0,7%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading BBLSmusic V?.? ...     ChAnims:17     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: BBLSmusic uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:437     CTD:5,4%     pOpt:3,3%
        NOTE: Billyy_Creature has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...     ChAnims:274     CTD:1,7%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:30     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...     ChAnims:330     CTD:2,0%     pOpt:0,5%
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...     ChAnims:202     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:550     CTD:3,4%     pOpt:0,8%
Reading Billyy_HumanDD V1.0 ...     ChAnims:210     CTD:1,3%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_HumanLesbian V1.0 ...     ChAnims:160     CTD:1,0%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading DD V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:725(576)     CTD:13,1%     pOpt:1,0%
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:374(374)     CTD:10,8%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: DD2 has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...     ChAnims:119(119)     CTD:2,9%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading DDC V1.2 ...     ChAnims:58     CTD:0,4%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:410     CTD:2,8%     pOpt:0,9%
Reading Defeat V5 ...     ChAnims:39     CTD:0,5%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V6.3 ...     ChAnims:23     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.1 ...     ChAnims:21(18)     CTD:0,5%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...     ChAnims:94     CTD:0,6%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: FNISSpells uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading NAR V1.8 ...     ChAnims:194(194)     CTD:2,7%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:122     CTD:0,8%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature_Object V1.0 ...     ChAnims:16     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading NibblesAnims_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:284     CTD:1,7%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading NibblesAnims_Object V1.0 ...     ChAnims:153     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading PAHE V5 ...     ChAnims:14     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading PAH_HomeSweetHome V1.00 ...     ChAnims:6     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...     ChAnims:1025     CTD:6,5%     pOpt:1,7%
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...     ChAnims:178     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading SexyBanditCaptives V?.? ...     ChAnims:65     CTD:0,4%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading SpankThatAss V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:2     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading YurianaWench V?.? ...     ChAnims:4     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...     ChAnims:1669     CTD:7,9%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ...     ChAnims:42     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,0%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 6 sets: 63 total groups: 229 added file slots: 1881 alternate files: 1445

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature_Object V1.0 ...

9635 animations for 45 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 9635  CTD:82,1%  pOpt:14,2%  max: 11740  LC: 21471 (max. 26162)

3963 animations for 12 mods and 43 creatures successfully included.

I completely wouldn't be surprised if it was user error, so if anyone who has a working version of DD le 5.0 with DCL could write a guide exactly how they managed to pull off what seems like wizardry to me or perhaps just which mod loader is the easiest to get DDLE running. (I only started modding LE skyrim yesterday and vortex is giving me a headache)

I’d recommend using mod organizer 2 instead of vortex. Modding Skyrim requires some work, and mod organizer seems to be the most flexible and easy to understand of all mod managers.

I did install the beast addon. What do you mean with FNIS log?

This is what GenerateFNISforUsers says when executed:

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   22.12.2020 11:20:41
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...     ChAnims:304     CTD:1,8%     pOpt:0,5%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:136     CTD:0,8%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:185     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:97     CTD:0,6%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:121     CTD:0,7%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading BBLSmusic V?.? ...     ChAnims:17     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: BBLSmusic uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:437     CTD:5,4%     pOpt:3,3%
        NOTE: Billyy_Creature has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...     ChAnims:274     CTD:1,7%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:30     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...     ChAnims:330     CTD:2,0%     pOpt:0,5%
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...     ChAnims:202     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:550     CTD:3,4%     pOpt:0,8%
Reading Billyy_HumanDD V1.0 ...     ChAnims:210     CTD:1,3%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_HumanLesbian V1.0 ...     ChAnims:160     CTD:1,0%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading DD V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:725(576)     CTD:13,1%     pOpt:1,0%
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:374(374)     CTD:10,8%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: DD2 has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...     ChAnims:119(119)     CTD:2,9%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading DDC V1.2 ...     ChAnims:58     CTD:0,4%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:410     CTD:2,8%     pOpt:0,9%
Reading Defeat V5 ...     ChAnims:39     CTD:0,5%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V6.3 ...     ChAnims:23     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.1 ...     ChAnims:21(18)     CTD:0,5%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...     ChAnims:94     CTD:0,6%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: FNISSpells uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading NAR V1.8 ...     ChAnims:194(194)     CTD:2,7%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:122     CTD:0,8%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature_Object V1.0 ...     ChAnims:16     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading NibblesAnims_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:284     CTD:1,7%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading NibblesAnims_Object V1.0 ...     ChAnims:153     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading PAHE V5 ...     ChAnims:14     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading PAH_HomeSweetHome V1.00 ...     ChAnims:6     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...     ChAnims:1025     CTD:6,5%     pOpt:1,7%
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...     ChAnims:178     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading SexyBanditCaptives V?.? ...     ChAnims:65     CTD:0,4%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading SpankThatAss V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:2     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading YurianaWench V?.? ...     ChAnims:4     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...     ChAnims:1669     CTD:7,9%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ...     ChAnims:42     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,0%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 6 sets: 63 total groups: 229 added file slots: 1881 alternate files: 1445

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature_Object V1.0 ...

9635 animations for 45 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 9635  CTD:82,1%  pOpt:14,2%  max: 11740  LC: 21471 (max. 26162)

3963 animations for 12 mods and 43 creatures successfully included.

Yeah that is FNIS log. I don't see anything much noteworthy though. I don't see that NOTE about DD2 but that's probably because i use FNIS 7.5 non-XXL.

Something happened with LL today? There's no spoiler or quote buttons anymore.

I’d recommend using mod organizer 2 instead of vortex. Modding Skyrim requires some work, and mod organizer seems to be the most flexible and easy to understand of all mod managers.

Damn right, Got it to work first try! Of course it broke on the second when I added more mods but it's working with 50 mods now! Now if I can just find some keys.... or maybe not =D

Yeah that is FNIS log. I don't see anything much noteworthy though. I don't see that NOTE about DD2 but that's probably because i use FNIS 7.5 non-XXL.

Something happened with LL today? There's no spoiler or quote buttons anymore.

I reinstalled the mod without the beast addon and it works perfectly so far.

I reinstalled the mod without the beast addon and it works perfectly so far.

That's strange. Everything animates fine for me. The beast addon doesn't even touch armbinders nor the Iron Yoke at all, in any capacity (except a single 'Steel Yoke').

For Him does touch them though.

This is on a pure SkyUI + FNIS + SexLab + DD profile. I even reinstalled everything and it still works for me.

Are you using an older version of DD For Him or Beast Races? They could break items in 5.0 if used.

That's strange. Everything animates fine for me. The beast addon doesn't even touch armbinders nor the Iron Yoke at all, in any capacity (except a single 'Steel Yoke').

For Him does touch them though.

This is on a pure SkyUI + FNIS + SexLab + DD profile. I even reinstalled everything and it still works for me.

Are you using an older version of DD For Him or Beast Races? They could break items in 5.0 if used.

No, I never used them.

No, I never used them.

I truly have no idea why this would happen when the plugin makes absolutely zero interactions with those items. It's baffling to me.

Did you give DD enough time to initialize, as well save + load before trying to equip the items?

And make sure you didn't accidentally equip the items from Devious Devices - Assets.esm; "Yoke (Iron)" doesn't have animations, "Iron Yoke" is the correct one.

I truly have no idea why this would happen when the plugin makes absolutely zero interactions with those items. It's baffling to me.

Did you give DD enough time to initialize, as well save + load before trying to equip the items?

And make sure you didn't accidentally equip the items from Devious Devices - Assets.esm; "Yoke (Iron)" doesn't have animations, "Iron Yoke" is the correct one.

I did that. I doubt we can figure out what it was. Maybe a overwrite problem or something. I never play as beast races so it doesn't really bother me that much ^^

Issues with Corsets and Chastity Belts...

The corsets don't like to update with the chastity belt (just shows the corset without a belt, even though the belt is equipped too, and the nif files are there, checked them with outfit studio, both the regular belt and the open belt are there with the corsets). I believe is a DD issue, as its been mentioned here and never really addressed though someone said it was supposed to be addressed by DCL 9...(that doesn't make any sense to me)? And yes, I ran Bodyslide, as I said nif files (and tri files) are there in data\meshes\devious\devices\koffii\ as well as in the data\CalienteTools\meshes\devious\devices\koffii\ folder.

If I take the corset off the chastity belt shows up after the corset disappears, looking like a normal chastity belt (not the merged one for corsets). Put the corset back on, the chastity belt disappears again....

Hi, I have a problem with this mod that's been troubling me for way too long.

Is there any possible way to fix the alignment of gags for a RACEMENU sculpted character?

ScreenShot13.jpg.f9e170db92c10609c0de212dd10ff36c.jpg

I have no issues with any other pieces of equipment from this mod but all gags are displayed at a way lower position than its expected. I have imported numerous presets for RACEMENU and there has never been any that works perfectly. The only way for them to align I found was to press Clear Sculpt which basically just returns my character's face to default, which I'd much rather not do.

So are there any workarounds to this? I know this problem is likely not specific to this particular mod, and that it might be technically impossible to resolve, but asking just in case. Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, suiseseki said:

Hi, I have a problem with this mod that's been troubling me for way too long.

Is there any possible way to fix the alignment of gags for a RACEMENU sculpted character?

Spoiler

ScreenShot13.jpg.f9e170db92c10609c0de212dd10ff36c.jpg

I have no issues with any other pieces of equipment from this mod but all gags are displayed at a way lower position than its expected. I have imported numerous presets for RACEMENU and there has never been any that works perfectly. The only way for them to align I found was to press Clear Sculpt which basically just returns my character's face to default, which I'd much rather not do.

So are there any workarounds to this? I know this problem is likely not specific to this particular mod, and that it might be technically impossible to resolve, but asking just in case. Thanks in advance.

Hi, I saw around a mod that made possible to align gags, but I can't remember the name.  ?

Anyway I stretched my face preset long time before I found that out, so I never downloaded it. 

Besides, if you stretch it manually, the face will fit every gag. If you use that mod, you'll have to align each one each time.

?