7 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Hi, dumb question:  I was under the impression if your PC is locked in High Security restraints you could go to a blacksmith to get them removed for a price. Am I wrong?

That is the only way to get them removed, yes. If i recall the high security ones are specific to DCUR and are not a part of DD framework.

37 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Uh oh, I'm not using DCUR right now. Just Deviously Enchanted chests.

There is a single High Security Armbinder in the DD Framework which I'm guessing is what you're stuck in. This particular armbinder is part of a list that DEC uses to choose what devices can be equipped on your character. I think it was more of test/example device than anything.

Either use the MCM to remove the device or give yourself Restraint Keys and try to struggle out of it.

I noticed that PC does not react to being shocked by the shock devices (piercings and plugs) i assume the reason is that they are not in fact doing any damage. Maybe the shock event could be programmed to deduct a single point of HP, or perhaps just attach a sound effect to it. When i see the PC stoically withstanding a shock it feels to me that it had to have been a very weak shock. Also shock should drain stamina. Right now it's as far as i see pretty much just a get out of arousal free card (iirc high arousal comes with some serious debuffs).

1 hour ago, Honor1702 said:

My LE game tells me Devious Devices 4.2 has been installed/activated, whatever, despite using the 5.1 file as a clean install. Is there some manifest thats set up with a wrong version number?

When/where does say it? This is what my game says:

dd_init.jpg.46275bd8b437263efa255dfe1c713024.jpg

BUG (extreme)

After about 20 hours in game some of the DD items lose it script. It will just equipe/unequip like regular item without showing option. Also they are invisible and i can drop them from my inventory when i should not be able to do so. My old save file 100 hours long DD4 have not encounter this problem. Only my new DD5 did.

The DD item (in my case black leather restrictive glove, mitten) when equip to follower it simply disappear (no 'you equip xx on xx' anouced).

Cursed loot remove everything debug won't recognize that items. Same with Dollmaker trade items for keys.

However i can still sell it to Dollmaker. But buying that item new or spawn with console they still can't be used.

I tried a new game and all DD items work fine.

So i assume that the item script was being hang forever (i think because multiple mods/script equip items at the same time). I didn't notice that untill i already overwrite all my save. Anyone here know how to fix/work around the problems i will be gladly appriciate.

Hey guys. I just got an amazing idea: for some reason there is currently no hollow butt plugs. How cool would it be to have one. It gives you the benefits of wearing a buttplug and the ability to have anal sex. Is it possible to support such type of plugs code-wise? Just like with ring/tube gags. If anyone's interested in cooperation - i could model the plug (a variety of them actually) and someone could import them into the game. Although I never did anything for Skyrim yet, but I'd love to try (i do, however, have a good experience in 3d modelling, specifically modelling the game assets, so i know a thing or two about optimization and stuff)

And another question while I'm still on the topic: is it possible to make support for cock-cages? I know there's a mod for them, but it's not supported by DD framework and I think that DD framework isn't really oriented towards male characters. Although that would be a killer-combo for the femdom fans out there: Cock-cage and tube butt plug))

19 hours ago, Honor1702 said:

My LE game tells me Devious Devices 4.2 has been installed/activated, whatever, despite using the 5.1 file as a clean install. Is there some manifest thats set up with a wrong version number?

Make sure you don't have any script patches for old versions of DD still installed - like the one from the sexlab inflation framework patches as an example.

Hey guys.  I suddenly got a problem with some animations related to binding devices (armbinder, yoke, etc) Specifically not working standing idle, walking animation and unarmed hits, character acts as if devices aren't equipped. I've been using DD for a long time and never encountered this probled. Would appreciate any insight on a case.

Also, i've tried nemesis a while ago but had to return to fnis. Animations also stopped working recently.  It's just a wild guess, but maybe i didnt delete nemesis properly or some generated animation file or whatever. Please confirm my theory  or help to find a real culprit, thanks in advance=)

I have a few questions:

1. is there a setting to limit the time for those devices that can only be unlocked after a time limit has elapsed? If not are there any plans for this? I really do like this feature but would like to limit it to a few hours. I sometimes get devices that can't be unlocked for up to 48 hours which for me personally is a bit much. Especially when it's for sex-blocking devices.
  2. is it possible to blacklist specific items that I simply don't want in my game?

Is the any way to manually choose which gagged voice is used, specifically for the player?

Follow up: if no, then a very strong request that a simple MCM toggle be added.

Ambitious suggestion: instead of checking actor sex to determine which gag voice to use, first check if they're using a voice from the sexlab male or female list.

stupid question.... are the wrist and ankle cuffs only cosmetic/show items?

cos when their equipped or equipped on me, the description says something like (..have ring hoops for padlocks to be locked together..) tho i cant find away to lock them together so im bound with hands behind my back or front and my ankles/legs tied together..  im i missing something?

7 hours ago, stumpy1975 said:

stupid question.... are the wrist and ankle cuffs only cosmetic/show items?

cos when their equipped or equipped on me, the description says something like (..have ring hoops for padlocks to be locked together..) tho i cant find away to lock them together so im bound with hands behind my back or front and my ankles/legs tied together..  im i missing something?

Yup, they are for cosmetic only.

But they are still DD items which can trigger DD event/ conversation/ rape/ buff

2 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

Yup, they are for cosmetic only.

But they are still DD items which can trigger DD event/ conversation/ rape/ buff

That’s a shame ?

I was only asking cos looking through ‘Laura’s bondage shop’ stock I could see lots of cuffs and rope, but only a handful of armbinders and jackets that actually bind you.. tho with ‘random bound npc’ on, they wear rope/shackles that bind you.. were can I get those?

plus with devious followers there’s an option in the mcm that says ‘hands must be bound’ but they kept on putting arm cuffs on me which I now know can’t be bounded together.

@stumpy1975 If you don't mind a bit of technical MCM tweaking, you can add almost any effect you want to any device you want using SL Disparity mod. You can make the effects start slowly and ramp up over time, or vice versa.. or even gain lifetime lasting skill with the item negating the bad sides you make. One example is you can make pony boots stumble you a lot at the beginning, but after wearing it for 1 month you no longer stumble but would also run faster because of longer legs... However now you could debuff running without boots instead! Up to your imagination, and you can save and share the presets.

4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

@stumpy1975 If you don't mind a bit of technical MCM tweaking, you can add almost any effect you want to any device you want using SL Disparity mod. You can make the effects start slowly and ramp up over time, or vice versa.. or even gain lifetime lasting skill with the item negating the bad sides you make. One example is you can make pony boots stumble you a lot at the beginning, but after wearing it for 1 month you no longer stumble but would also run faster because of longer legs... However now you could debuff running without boots instead! Up to your imagination, and you can save and share the presets.

Thing is Zaflis, I’m not any good at modifying stuff plus one reason I started playing with mods for skyrim, was cos of the first COVID lockdown in the uk...as I had plenty of time too waste ?

tho the thing about these only ‘cosmetic looking’ cuffs which basically just armour replacements... is that there must be a way to make more of a threat to the player... more DEVIOUS ? 

I quite like what I call ‘magic bondage’ (when an unknown force can put a victim in tight bondage).. so I was thinking.. couldn’t this work with the cuffs as well?.. maybe with an custom made extended timed summon spell or shout (maybe with mcm options to adjust the timer too your liking)... and when casted upon yourself would open a lore text message saying something like..

“As you speak the words of a forbidden forgotten language, your feel the cuffs come alive and gradually pull your arms behind your back forcing your wrists closer together.. as the cuffs meet and with a quick flash of light.. a summoned timed padlock appears and with a quick click of the locks.. your wrists cuffs tightly bind together with a chance of escape”

This would  force your character into a bounded animation were your have to wait out the time set by the summon magic spell or use a key/another method to realise yourself.. thus creating a ‘timed padlock’ ?

this could also be used as a failed conclusion with tampering with your cuffs trying to escape from them.. there could be high percentage  chance that the cuffs would punish you for the failed attempt and lock your cuffs together.. both wrists or leg cuffs ?