On 1/3/2021 at 3:41 PM, Maddac said:

I have found a write up by the author of Shout Like a Virgin as to issues with DD5 polling sexlab before start of a scene. I have attached it below but the long and short of it is that in playing with DD5 I have experienced a number of issues, even with DCL9.0 beta with actors t-posing, scenes restarting, etc.

all of this relates to filter that cannot be turned off, which was available in DD4.3 and the fact that DD5 polls sexlab after scene has started. my game is heavily modified with

No. All of that is/was the result of a faulty method DD used to swap the SexLab animation and which eluded me for the longest time until a user pointed me to it. The fix has been confirmed working so far, so all known filter issues should be fixed in 5.1.

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

No. All of that is/was the result of a faulty method DD used to swap the SexLab animation and which eluded me for the longest time until a user pointed me to it. The fix has been confirmed working so far, so all known filter issues should be fixed in 5.1.

Thanks very much Kimy, that was driving me nuts

16 hours ago, Kimy said:

Nothing. DD doesn't touch whatever animations you have installed.

When the chosen animation does not match any devices worn by actors participating in the scene, DD will replace them on the fly with a valid one, also chosen from SexLab/SLAL, or - in case actors' wrists are bound - from DD's own library. That's the entire point of the filter system.

If people don't like watching DD's bound animations, they can use the "Use Bound Animations" MCM toggle, and DD will not use them anymore. The filter will then hide restraints instead, so you won't see stupid things like arms popping out of armbinders etc. Yes, yes, I know that the toggle is currently broken. I will fix it in 5.1.

They do not. DCL however, is making sure to pick only valid animations in the first place, so the DD filter will never do anything. E.g. DCL will always pick bound animations and only these when actors are tied up. And it won't pick vaginal intercourse scenes when chastity belts are worn.

The method used by DCL is a framework API function recommended to ALL DD mods for picking scenes, btw. It's not a DCL specific implementation, although I wrote it for DCL first before porting it to the framework.

Thanks.  I understand that better now, and it clears up some of the doubts I had had when trying to piece together what was being said into a coherently comprehensible whole

In particular, the way DCL works.  As an avowed amateur, I had always believed, probably from things said up thread somewhere there, that DCL was picking up animations from a DCL specific, self contained, animation library.  And I'd never actually checked to see what that was.. LOL  I wonder if anyone else has had the same missperception, tho, or how well your API function is understood beyond the real nerds? ?

Thanks again

(Skyrim LE)

Hi everyone, ?

I made a UUNP and CBBE BS conversion of the pet suits. 

If you would be so kind to test them, I'd really appreciate it. ?

How they look for me:

Spoiler

Before

1.jpg.262b6bce0a5aff139d397be32fef7113.jpg

After2.jpg.968e8ec0b8ebcb6fddf2e2150d8ea811.jpg

??

hi i am using the alt start mod , when i load into breezehome and try to leave it goes into infintle load screen , i have tried both new and old verisons and did a clean install of the game and it is still happening , without devious devices installed everything working fine 

I hate to be a bother, but i'm currently having an issue trying to build the devices in Bodyslide. The CBBE bodies included a fresh install of Bodyslide are there, but I don't seem to have the option to build the outfits themselves. Bodyslide can't find the outfits in the Outfit/Body dropdown menu, so I am not sure what I need to do. Do I need to move anything over from the DD LE folders?

5 hours ago, henryliu said:

Hello guys. I have met some issue when using armbinder. My hands will bugged out from the armbinder. Is there any chance I could fix it? Please look at the picture it show clearly my issue. Thanks a lot!

WeChat Image_20210108015601.jpg

Check your FNIS, Bodyslide. If not those fault, then you got script lag.

8 hours ago, henryliu said:

Hello guys. I have met some issue when using armbinder. My hands will bugged out from the armbinder. Is there any chance I could fix it? Please look at the picture it show clearly my issue. Thanks a lot!

Do you have slaverun installed? if so try this file

If not not sure.

4 hours ago, gubertpol1 said:

I am getting some clipping with all chastity belts:

Hide contents

image.png.3134a11a8ad6d44939c4be3156e0cf47.png

Body is CBBE.

Did you build those pants in Bodyslide too? The body that you see is scaled with the armor you are wearing so... you need to build all your armor mods to get devices scaled the same. Unfortunately that means you can't use armors that don't support Bodyslide, unless you don't mind visual glitches.

@Kimy I believe I've found a serious bug in the framework and I'm not sure if it has been reported.

I have noticed complaints about armor disappearing in Devious arachnophobia thread. Then, while playing the game, I have noticed that DCL's shock boots had destroyed my foorwear upon being equipped.

Looking into both mods (and respective LockDevice() calls) I've noticed that they specify force = true. Writing a simple script proves that calling LockDevice() with force = true indeed destroys some equipment.

Looking into LockDevice(), it calls SwapDevices() when force == true.

Looking through SwapDevices(), we can see that it calls GetWornRenderedDeviceByKeyword().

Looking into GetWornRenderedDeviceByKeyword(), we can notice that it does not check whether the returned form is an actual device or just an item which happened to be in the same slot (and there are some overlaps: slots 30, 32, 33, 37 are used by both DD and standard equipment).

From here on I assume that GetWornRenderedDeviceByKeyword() returned something other than a device.

Back to SwapDevices(), it then calls GetWornDevice() which will probably return None.

Then it calls UnlockDevice() with deviceInventory = None, deviceRendered = whatever form GetWornRenderedDeviceByKeyword() returned. Obviously, akActor.IsEquipped(deviceInventory) will fail and we will fall through to NPCs section.

rDevice then will be set to deviceRendered and the function will call akActor.RemoveItem(rdevice, 1, true), essentially destroying whatever GetWornRenderedDeviceByKeyword() has returned (which is not necessarily a device).

Probably a bit on the thick side for me to ask, but if reading right, this is automatically still working with older DD projects? I'm setting up a Lewdrim load order for the first time in forever and I'm trying to ensure I do everything right, but I was worried when I saw DD had gone the bundle option.

I seem to be having an issue I hope someone can help with. I've noticed that I have a number of blank items that are in my inventory when viewed through the showinventory console command. These all correspond to one of the devious device mods (Either Assets, Integration, or Expansion). I am not sure exactly what these items are, if they are necessary or if they are a sign of some sort of bug. All of them can be removed from my inventory by console commands except for one item in particular (17040F0C, where 17 refers to Devious Devices - Integration). It seems to be causing me particular trouble as it is apparently equipped to my character and cannot be removed, even through console commands. It seems to be registering as a device for detection by other mods, including things like Deviously Enslaved Continued. What is causing this and is there a way to fix it?

1 hour ago, TBDM said:

(17040F0C, where 17 refers to Devious Devices - Integration)

That's the device hider. Basically an invisible item that gets equipped while you wear armor, which has a higher priority than the devices, so they aren't shown.

In other words: It's supposed to be there.

4 hours ago, Kelinas said:

Probably a bit on the thick side for me to ask, but if reading right, this is automatically still working with older DD projects? I'm setting up a Lewdrim load order for the first time in forever and I'm trying to ensure I do everything right, but I was worried when I saw DD had gone the bundle option.

Should work nonetheless - the DD5 comes with four ESPs - assets, expansion, integration and contraptions. It is made to be backward compatible, so most things should still work. You most probably wouldn't need the contaptions, as they are fairly new.

When installing new stuff, you might want to use the DD 5.1 beta patch as well.

20 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Did you build those pants in Bodyslide too? The body that you see is scaled with the armor you are wearing so... you need to build all your armor mods to get devices scaled the same. Unfortunately that means you can't use armors that don't support Bodyslide, unless you don't mind visual glitches.

This happens while nude as well, unfortunately. 

EDIT: Nevermind, I found a mod was overriding femalebody.nif.

Hi everyone, ?

I noticed that, when equipping any restrictive boots with a catsuit, boots' calves use to disappear:

Spoiler

528955385_enb2021_01_1110_28_33_23.jpg.3fb511450b5eac59899dc4261035ac1d.jpg

So I checked the nif, and I found that boots had too many partitions: probably it was done on purpose, to give the effect that the boots were being worn under the catsuit, but that wouldn't explain why the tights part is visible...

I deleted the exceeding ones in OS and this is the result:

Spoiler

1813217686_enb2021_01_1110_21_55_56.jpg.42c5bf28a888140d88debc76b7d72d5f.jpg

If you wanted to test them, to see if everything is fine, I'd be really grateful ?

20 hours ago, Racoonity said:

Hi everyone, ?

I noticed that, when equipping any restrictive boots with a catsuit, boots' calves use to disappear:

Reveal hidden contents

528955385_enb2021_01_1110_28_33_23.jpg.3fb511450b5eac59899dc4261035ac1d.jpg

So I checked the nif, and I found that boots had too many partitions: probably it was done on purpose, to give the effect that the boots were being worn under the catsuit, but that wouldn't explain why the tights part is visible...

I deleted the exceeding ones in OS and this is the result:

Reveal hidden contents

1813217686_enb2021_01_1110_21_55_56.jpg.42c5bf28a888140d88debc76b7d72d5f.jpg

If you wanted to test them, to see if everything is fine, I'd be really grateful ?

Ok so, @UnEvenSteven showed me a better way to fix this, by using priorities. ?

I set already all catsuit straitjackets to use priority 5 or less in our ( @Prime66 and me) "Rubber Facility" mod. (restrictive boots use p6). ?

I'm writing down a priority list too: if anyone finds a conflict like this, tell me please, so I can add it there. ?

Just had an issue with missing textures, eventually figured it out and just thought I'd post the solution here. It's probably super obvious to someone who knows more about this stuff than me, but if like me you're basically clueless about programming you may have overlooked this.

I couldn't figure out why bodyslide previews of some clothes I had installed appeared to be missing textures, they were all just light grey saying 'no image' in a repeating pattern. Then I realized there's 2 data folders, one under program files and another in the 'my games' folder. So when you open bodyslide, click settings and make sure the 'Game Data Path' is set to the one where you have your mods installed. If you're not sure which one to use, check which one has a bigger 'textures' folder. These are the 2 file paths as they show on my computer:

C:\Users\User\Documents\my games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Textures (this was the right one for me)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures

Hope this helps someone. (Partly because I'll feel dumb if I'm the only one that had trouble with this ?)

Hi again everyone! ?

As I promised long ago, here's a fixed version of the catsuit: no more neck, wrists or ankles clipping! ?

Spoiler

1097744546_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_01.15-03_41_40_99.png.3f7f02a4cc94c69fbd7b99cb4194a7cd.png35268629_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_01.15-03_41_51_03.png.6cf149caf59490d9fd56c69bc634d6df.png506870148_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_01.15-03_42_08_78.png.a4fa9729b2d3a2549c9cd90cc0963218.png1022969830_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_01.15-03_42_28_95.png.230b30955c35bcd4ad72a7fd38d88d92.png1800874242_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_01.15-03_42_48_91.png.dd799f374daa4fed7bf611f6402e0613.png1513672709_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_01.15-10_13_19_18.png.677b644584cb57f08d5b1fa6dc1189fb.png

And this time, I didn't forget the slider group... ?

Hello. I have encountered a very, very strange problem. While the mod itself seems to work, the items are in the game(checked through additem menu), equipable, no problem with textures. However, there is no MCM menu. So I went to see if it works with mods that utilize DD, and work with DD5, that being Submissive Lola the Resubmission. However, upon finishing the dialogue which was supposed to have the NPC put a collar on me at the end of that dialogue, nothing happened.

I do not deny it could be an issue not with DD itself in this scenario, but that is what I was led to believe since there is no MCM menu for it, for some odd reason(and neither is there a MCM menu for Submissive Lola, for that matter). I know that it can take a while for DD5 to load, and that it starts after you load a save, but that hasn't helped. I've googled this problem extensively, and have found a lot of solutions that have unfortunately not worked for me(using FNIS XXL, using animation limit crash fix, etc.). I've also tried reinstalling the mod, but to no avail.

I'd be very glad if I could get some help on this, as I've genuinely never had this issue with DD ever before, and has only happened to me now that I've decided to play skyrim again and do a new mod list. 

Here is my load order, for reference: 

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
SkyUI.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
Better Females - Eyebrows.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
[COCO]LaceBody.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
_ImoMegane.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
RevampedExteriorFog.esp
ENB Snow FX.esp
Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp
ZMD'S Pantyhose and Stockings RaceMenu CBBE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
WetandCold.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
RaceMenuSKYAVX.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Tongues.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
FNISspells.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
submissivelola_est.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp

I'll attach a papyrus log later on when I can.

Update: apparently reinstalling SkyUI fixed this. Magic. 

On 1/10/2021 at 3:43 AM, Shakx88 said:

@Kimy I believe I've found a serious bug in the framework and I'm not sure if it has been reported.

I have noticed complaints about armor disappearing in Devious arachnophobia thread. Then, while playing the game, I have noticed that DCL's shock boots had destroyed my foorwear upon being equipped.

Looking into both mods (and respective LockDevice() calls) I've noticed that they specify force = true. Writing a simple script proves that calling LockDevice() with force = true indeed destroys some equipment.

Looking into LockDevice(), it calls SwapDevices() when force == true.

Looking through SwapDevices(), we can see that it calls GetWornRenderedDeviceByKeyword().

Looking into GetWornRenderedDeviceByKeyword(), we can notice that it does not check whether the returned form is an actual device or just an item which happened to be in the same slot (and there are some overlaps: slots 30, 32, 33, 37 are used by both DD and standard equipment).

From here on I assume that GetWornRenderedDeviceByKeyword() returned something other than a device.

Back to SwapDevices(), it then calls GetWornDevice() which will probably return None.

Then it calls UnlockDevice() with deviceInventory = None, deviceRendered = whatever form GetWornRenderedDeviceByKeyword() returned. Obviously, akActor.IsEquipped(deviceInventory) will fail and we will fall through to NPCs section.

rDevice then will be set to deviceRendered and the function will call akActor.RemoveItem(rdevice, 1, true), essentially destroying whatever GetWornRenderedDeviceByKeyword() has returned (which is not necessarily a device).

Will have a look at that.

On 1/8/2021 at 1:12 AM, Ashont said:

I hate to be a bother, but i'm currently having an issue trying to build the devices in Bodyslide. The CBBE bodies included a fresh install of Bodyslide are there, but I don't seem to have the option to build the outfits themselves. Bodyslide can't find the outfits in the Outfit/Body dropdown menu, so I am not sure what I need to do. Do I need to move anything over from the DD LE folders?

I'm having the same issue. Usually it's a dumb mistake on my end (Forgetting an install step, not running as admin, etc.), but I can't seem to figure it out this time.

Edit: It was a dumb mistake. I was trying to run it from the right column in mod organizer. What you're supposed to do is right click it, add executable. Then, at the executable selector (Should say SKSE, might say Skyrim), click the dropdown and select bodyslide. It will then be able to see all the devious devices.