11 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

You must have started indentured servitude before the menu works. 

That's confusing so I've added that hint to the tooltip. 

I'm sorry but I'm quite not understanding your words . English is my second language. Do I need to start a new game to fix it? I would like to add more outfits to the outfit progression but without the Wheel Menu ( UI Menu ) I couldnt add it.

1 hour ago, neneXgod said:

I'm sorry but I'm quite not understanding your words . English is my second language. Do I need to start a new game to fix it? I would like to add more outfits to the outfit progression but without the Wheel Menu ( UI Menu ) I couldnt add it.

I mean you need to progress the quest as far as starting to serve father.

The key only starts working at that point.

Edited by Monoman1
1 hour ago, neneXgod said:

You could use Google Translate.  The follow is with somewhat bad español.  (and english) ?

No need to start new game. He meant that you need to follow the introduction story to start the mod features, including the hotkey menu, mother need to be moved to "hospice" and offer to be father handmaiden has to be accepted.  After the explanation popup messages, the core mod quest starts and enables the menus. 

La conversación de introducción tiene que ser seguida hasta que la oferta para ser la sirvienta es presentada por "Father".  Al aceptar una explicacion es presentada y las funciones principales son activadas, incluyedo el menu.

Read diary, talk to mother, talk to father, get herbs from belethor, return and talk to mother, mother faint (actually she is killed to simulate faint),   talk to father,  talk back to mother, 

talk to father, go to belethor, return and talk to father.   If you have not insulted father (submissive path), choose to be his servant. 

Lee el diario, habla con "tu" madre, habla con tu padrastro, obten hierbas de belethor, regresa y habla con la tu madre, tu madre se desmaya (en realidad, la matan para simular un desmayo), habla con tu padrastro, responde a tu madre, habla con padrastro, ve a belethor, regresa y habla con padrastro. Si no has insultado al padrastro (opciones sumisas), elige ser su sirvienta.

Edited by safado

Thought I was finished with the pantry. I thought wrong. Still not finished. Probably won't be for a while. Father now asks for a desert with his dinner. 

2 new drink selections. Mead & spiced wine

2 new main meals. Vegetable soup and beef stew

3 new deserts. Sweet roll, honey nut treat and boiled creme. (was debating making you have to bake these... But decided against so they're directly collectable from the pantry for now. It could be a job for later maybe...)

And I'm probably going to add 'sides' to meals:

grilled leaks

baked potato

cheese

bread etc

And I think initially father will only ask for a main. As you complete more tasks he'll add sides and eventually deserts. I've aimed to add maximum uncertainty to your task. 

1. you have to get the items yourself. 

2. asking father again what he wanted will annoy him (minor favour loss)

3. Previously you clicked dialogue - "here's the thing" and automatically gave him the thing. Now the gift menu is opened instead. Give him the wrong thing = fail. 

4. Any items taken from the pantry that aren't used for father or the guests will probably come out of your pocket in the form of father stealing your shit (still to be done). 

5. The aim is to expand this to party guests as well. I've already reworked the entire system for you to be able to take as many orders at once as you think you can handle...

pantry.jpg

Edited by Monoman1
3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Thought I was finished with the pantry. I thought wrong. Still not finished. Probably won't be for a while. Father now asks for a desert with his dinner. 

3 new deserts. Sweet roll, honey nut treat and boiled creme. (was debating making you have to bake these... But decided against so they're directly collectable from the pantry for now. It could be a job for later maybe...)

grilled leaks

baked potato

cheese

bread etc

And I think initially father will only ask for a main. As you complete more tasks he'll add sides and eventually deserts. I've aimed to add maximum uncertainty to your task. 

3. Previously you clicked dialogue - "here's the thing" and automatically gave him the thing. Now the gift menu is opened instead. Give him the wrong thing = fail. 

4. Any items taken from the pantry that aren't used for father or the guests will probably come out of your pocket in the form of father stealing your shit (still to be done). 

5. The aim is to expand this to party guests as well. I've already reworked the entire system for you to be able to take as many orders at once as you think you can handle...

pantry.jpg

Diner Dash in Skyrim!
JK, sounds fun, looking forward to it.

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

grilled leaks

baked potato

cheese

bread etc

pantry.jpg

Jazeem will get jealous that another redguard got a bigger house with a kitchen bigger than his farm, that really provides sustenance.  

?

Good job. It is nice to see a mod author growing his/her ideas and making it to fruition.

Spoiler

The snapshot kind of look like a renaissance painting of a kitchen.

Edited by safado

Shit, this project slowly becomes too ambitious for Skyrim and the game itself will eventually get in the way of its development ?.

Anyway, this is very impressive. What started out as a simple mod aiming to introduce the player into the slavery system is now its own thing and will be an even bigger thing.

7 hours ago, Balgin said:

So are you planning on expandiong the exterior model for the house or is it going to be even more Tardis-like than previously?

Just for you:

Spoiler

20220410094736_1.jpg

To keep the home cozy I'll also automatically set the fov to 30 when you enter the home if your user name is Balgin. View from the front door:

Spoiler

20220410094839_1.jpg

You have a point of course but you need to understand that building exteriors are provided as a single building block. They can't really be customized. So my options are:

1. Make one from scratch (not a modeller and don't have the time to learn so that's a no go)

2. Put up with it. 

3. Go outside and shake my fist angrily at passing clouds...

In a game of magic, dragons and being able to take 2 feet of horse cock on a regular basis I think I'm going to go with 2 :P

Edited by Monoman1

Is father supposed to be stealing firewood of all things? I have been dealing with him taking all the wood every time I leave. Like I'll fill the pile up, leave, not even two hours in game I'll get a notification saying the fire is low or that he is angry he had to restock it. I couldn't even make it to Jazeem and his smelly crotch by the time I got the notif.

And it isn't a one time thing, this character the whole time I used her last night I had this issue of him stealing the logs and sticking them where the sun don't shine, had over 200 in his "pocket" within a week because I was trying to keep up with the quota and failing.

Edited by RinolaRaylo
37 minutes ago, RinolaRaylo said:

Is father supposed to be stealing firewood of all things? I have been dealing with him taking all the wood every time I leave. Like I'll fill the pile up, leave, not even two hours in game I'll get a notification saying the fire is low or that he is angry he had to restock it. I couldn't even make it to Jazeem and his smelly crotch by the time I got the notif.

And it isn't a one time thing, this character the whole time I used her last night I had this issue of him stealing the logs and sticking them where the sun don't shine, had over 200 in his "pocket" within a week because I was trying to keep up with the quota and failing.

No it shouldn't 

SLS should have an stash stealing exception for the wood pile and also the end table beside your bed. 

You can do it manually via the SLS MCM stash menu. Add/Remove exception

Follow the instructions. 

Edit: Also you might want to remove all the firewood from him. Open console, click on him and do 'OpenActorContainer   1'

Edited by Monoman1

Great work on the mod! 
Is there an updated version of that flowchart image anywhere? I've been playing this recently, and father has suddenly completely stopped requesting me to go to solitude, or other YPS related things. Is this tied to favour, submission or depravity?
Btw, I have a minor suggestion for an extra task that could be added: I think it makes sense that you have to take Aldo for a walk once (or twice for realism) every day.

1 hour ago, Thelargir said:

Great work on the mod! 
Is there an updated version of that flowchart image anywhere? I've been playing this recently, and father has suddenly completely stopped requesting me to go to solitude, or other YPS related things. Is this tied to favour, submission or depravity?

I think some piercings become available only after meeting certain sex threshold (regular sex). Also keep in mind that there aren't that many fashion requests - just makeup, nail polish, stockings & shaving, hair colour and few stages of piercings.

1 hour ago, Thelargir said:

Great work on the mod! 

I think some piercings become available only after meeting certain sex threshold (regular sex). Also keep in mind that there aren't that many fashion requests - just makeup, nail polish, stockings & shaving, hair colour and few stages of piercings.

23 hours ago, Monoman1 said:
  Hide contents

Pantry.jpg

Finally. That's pretty much every ingredient you could need. 

Except chicken. Tried to do it but the mesh turned into some nightmarish slender chicken...

Seriously @Monoman1 It's beautifull.

You work is awesome!

All the new future modification you have/will made to the house. I am sure you have lost the number of hour of work with

all the detail you put on this.

To @pchs I am sure you are proud of what your mod have become. You should give at monoman1 the right the post it as a new mod

if you don't consider work on this anymore. Your work was impressive but now the mod look more and more impressive.

Thank you at both of you.

There's no flowchart (you're giving me way too much credit. I usually just wing it)

Though the overall structure hasn't changed much. I've mostly just added stuff to the middle. 

2 hours ago, lcewolf said:

Seriously @Monoman1 It's beautifull.

You work is awesome!

All the new future modification you have/will made to the house. I am sure you have lost the number of hour of work with

all the detail you put on this.

To @pchs I am sure you are proud of what your mod have become. You should give at monoman1 the right the post it as a new mod

if you don't consider work on this anymore. Your work was impressive but now the mod look more and more impressive.

Thank you at both of you.

I can't really take on another mod full time anyway. So the plan is to finish off and thats that. 

Like I've said before there's so many angles this mod could have that I could probably work on it forever but I have my own mods to work on. So the current plan is to:

1. Finish off the new meal system (currently having trouble with crafting recipes and all the various crafting overhauls *sighface*)

2. Extend it to the party. 

3. Polish the party a little - dialog doesn't change after pregnancy. Sex to require orgasms otherwise party satisfaction decreases. Maybe some dancing spectation. 

4. Rework party satisfaction (again) - base score on maximum possible points for the tasks given. 

5. Introduce the pc to whoring.

6. Add some customers coming to home looking for a good time.

7. Have father demand a whoring quota from <insert whoring mod here>

8. Maybe polish up the endings a little. 

9. Finish cellar rework

10. Finish a couple of other thing I have half done.

11. See if I can unlink all the direct references to father and 'uncentralize' him. This will be painful... but it should hopefully allow you to swap in/out father variations. Possibly even vanilla npcs... want nazeem to be your daddy? It might be possible... though I don't know about killing essential npcs...

There's probably more I've forgotten but that's a shit ton of work for 11 bullet points...

Edited by Monoman1