2 minutes ago, Balgin said:

Bethesda didn't create the cell. Normally there isn't a house there at all. I remember early versions of the mod, stepping in through the door involved appearing 7 or 8 feet above the floor and falling into the room. I'm glad that got finally fixed. If it's cloned from a Bethesda created cell then my apologies. I'd assume that pchs made the home area unless I discover otherwise.

Pretty sure it's a (modified) clone of whiterun stables?

4 hours ago, my boii said:

The 2.4 Immersive fashion tweak is compatible with SE, or should I just use the 1.7? Thanks

2.4 is SE compatible, but if using Vortex there's an issue.   The FOMOD implementation in Vortex do not overwrite files.  The only file that is swapped based on SE or LE is "Underwear.json" and is located in "SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\ypsFashion\". That file is already included in the "base" installation of the mod and when Vortex try to apply th selected option it will need to overwrite the existing file from base and will not do it, but also will not fail or announce any issue.

Is an easy fix:

• Download install 7z from www.7-zip.org.
  • Open the "yps-ImmersiveFashion Tweak BETA v2.4 (29-Oct-2021).7z" or newer.
  • In the 7z Gui window
  • open (double click), SKSE (folder)
  • open (double click), Plugins (folder)
  • open (double click), StorageUtilData (folder)
  • open (double click), ypsFashion (folder)
  • Right click, Underwear.json and select delete.  Select, press del key also works.        <----  Why?  Base-install version that is getting in the way of option choice installation of that file. 
  • Yes to any Query, think that the question is "Are you crazy?" and you need to tell the truth.  ?    (applying "permanent change")
  • Done, the archive is ready to import into Vortex for installation and deployment.
  • During install, FOMOd gui will ask for SE or LE, and the choice will be applied properly.

Manual fix for SkyrimSE is to copy over the file "Options\SE\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\ypsFashion\Underwear.json" into "SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\ypsFashion\"

SkyrimLE is technically not affected because the existing file is the SkyrimLE version already.

Underwear.json has references to formid entries and SkyrimSE use hexadecimal instead of decimal as a "workaround" to reference assets in the plugins using extended index for ESL flagged files.  Or something like that.

2 hours ago, Balgin said:

It could very well be. In al these years I've never set foot inside that building. Thanks for informing me.

While using original  Wartimes, a while ago, and tracking Skulvar to end the horse task, I needed to get into the house and got the dejavu/ahaaa moment.  Just a few walls moved around and beds realigned. Plus ZAZ furniture everywhere.  I considered a good idea, it fits the original mod concept.

Bug report, not sure if you've heard this one before.

I had Wartimes in my load order but didn't alternate start via wartimes - I know, why did I have wartimes, but I did. I went to buy licenses but the vendor said he had been told not to sell me licenses. Lucky for me I'd done a partial test of wartimes while working on frame rates that I recognized the line and realized wartimes was the culprit. I know, why did I have wartimes but it really shouldn't block licenses unless I wartimes start.

6 minutes ago, PInute said:

Bug report, not sure if you've heard this one before.

I had Wartimes in my load order but didn't alternate start via wartimes - I know, why did I have wartimes, but I did. I went to buy licenses but the vendor said he had been told not to sell me licenses. Lucky for me I'd done a partial test of wartimes while working on frame rates that I recognized the line and realized wartimes was the culprit. I know, why did I have wartimes but it really shouldn't block licenses unless I wartimes start.

Wartimes Menu, should be an option to not have father control license purchasing or something like that.

Not a but per-se, just what happens when wartimes is active in load order.

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Due to all the changes the next version will basically require a new game because some stuff just doesn't move mid game. Still a long ways off though...

Not trying to juggle anybody's elbow when they're hard at work but when you say a long ways off are we talking weeks or months?  I just started a new playthrough so if it's just a few weeks till the new update then I'll just hold off till later, but if we're talking a few months...

Also, will there be new events coming with the new architecture or will this be a purely aesthetic/quality-of-life sort of update?

2 hours ago, safado said:

2.4 is SE compatible, but if using Vortex there's an issue.   The FOMOD implementation in Vortex do not overwrite files.  The only file that is swapped based on SE or LE is "Underwear.json" and is located in "SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\ypsFashion\". That file is already included in the "base" installation of the mod and when Vortex try to apply th selected option it will need to overwrite the existing file from base and will not do it, but also will not fail or announce any issue.

Is an easy fix:

• Download install 7z from www.7-zip.org.
  • Open the "yps-ImmersiveFashion Tweak BETA v2.4 (29-Oct-2021).7z" or newer.
  • In the 7z Gui window
  • open (double click), SKSE (folder)
  • open (double click), Plugins (folder)
  • open (double click), StorageUtilData (folder)
  • open (double click), ypsFashion (folder)
  • Right click, Underwear.json and select delete.  Select, press del key also works.        <----  Why?  Base-install version that is getting in the way of option choice installation of that file. 
  • Yes to any Query, think that the question is "Are you crazy?" and you need to tell the truth.  ?    (applying "permanent change")
  • Done, the archive is ready to import into Vortex for installation and deployment.
  • During install, FOMOd gui will ask for SE or LE, and the choice will be applied properly.

Manual fix for SkyrimSE is to copy over the file "Options\SE\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\ypsFashion\Underwear.json" into "SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\ypsFashion\"

SkyrimLE is technically not affected because the existing file is the SkyrimLE version already.

Underwear.json has references to formid entries and SkyrimSE use hexadecimal instead of decimal as a "workaround" to reference assets in the plugins using extended index for ESL flagged files.  Or something like that.

Please open this as a bug through Vortex.

The way it is supposed to work: the FOMOD should create SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\ypsFashion\Underwear.json in the mod staging directory.

Vortex detects a file collision, and asks which should be used. That one gets a hard link to the game directory.

Note: Vortex never writes mods to the game directory or overwrites - anything. Only conflict winners get hard links. Logical equivalent of overwritting.

33 minutes ago, griffinjohn59 said:

are we talking weeks or months?

Can't answer that I'm afraid. Us modders are fickle creatures. 

33 minutes ago, griffinjohn59 said:

Also, will there be new events coming with the new architecture or will this be a purely aesthetic/quality-of-life sort of update?

Possibly. There's more opportunity to 'voyeur' if that's your thing. Your room and mother/father's room are adjacent and there are a lot of cracks in the walls. Same goes for the bathroom. 

I've also constructed the house in such a way that it can be modified to remove your privacy.

Regular bathroom:

Spoiler

20220407001052_1.jpg

Exposed bathroom:

Spoiler

20220407001108_1.jpg

Regular player room:

Spoiler

20220407001120_1.jpg

Exposed player room:

Spoiler

20220407001140_1.jpg

As for events... I've had some ideas cross my mind but nothing certain such as:

Bathroom door will be lockable from the inside.

Father may try to peep through the wall while you bathe. This will probably be just him standing at the wall playing some animation (hope there's some semi appropriate animation)

If you leave the door unlocked Father may 'accidentally' enter.

Father will eventually manipulate the lock and 'stumble' in anyway. "You really should lock the door sweetheart"

Perhaps aldo approaches if the doors not locked.

Father will demand you bathe only at home. For your own safety ofc. 

Father will eventually 'renovate' the bath to remove the walls.

As for the bedroom. Not much as this stage. Possibly remove the bedroom walls after Father first pimps out the player to create a customer queuing and 'spectator' style thing. 

Edited by Monoman1
1 hour ago, fred200 said:

Please open this as a bug through Vortex.

The way it is supposed to work: the FOMOD should create SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\ypsFashion\Underwear.json in the mod staging directory.

Vortex detects a file collision, and asks which should be used. That one gets a hard link to the game directory.

Note: Vortex never writes mods to the game directory or overwrites - anything. Only conflict winners get hard links. Logical equivalent of overwritting.

You are defining the deployment process using hard links, that is actually compatible with everything, unlike symlinks.  This is the FOMOD being used to assemble the MOD staging directory to be used for deployment, if enabled.  Fomod implementation fails to replace/overwrite existing files placed by previous installation steps in that directory in a multistep fomod config. During staging directory creation, the folder used is actually a temporary one until a success FOMOD process, then the files are moved to the proper staging mod folder. 

I created a bug entry.  The first time I tried a while ago it failed to submit, can't recall why.

Edited by safado
3 hours ago, griffinjohn59 said:

Wartimes Menu, should be an option to not have father control license purchasing or something like that.

Not a but per-se, just what happens when wartimes is active in load order.

I guess that was my point. When it first happened I had a deep sinking feeling. It was only later, luckily not much later that I remembered seeing that toggle from earlier.  It's an edge case but for someone who didn't know about it and is not particularly knowledgeable about modding might be just a bit frustrated.

Edit: I'm thinking about the new player because this is a good mod and they should be playing it even in beta. The UI is excellent, finding alternate paths is fun, and it's currently in my load order because I intend to see just how far up the thieves guild I can get while keeping Father happy.

Edited by PInute
missing clauses, and verbs I think
8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

As for the bedroom. Not much as this stage. Possibly remove the bedroom walls after Father first pimps out the player to create a customer queuing and 'spectator' style thing.

How about removing the bedroom entirely, making it a playroom instead. PC should sleep on the floor anyways, the bed is far too comfortable after a certain point.

38 minutes ago, kapibar said:

How about removing the bedroom entirely, making it a playroom instead. PC should sleep on the floor anyways, the bed is far too comfortable after a certain point.

I feel like giving the player a proper bed is a hook right? It saves you having to pay for an inn. If you remove it you remove the hook. 

Also sleeping on the ground is terrible for SLS sleep deprivation.

8 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I feel like giving the player a proper bed is a hook right? It saves you having to pay for an inn. If you remove it you remove the hook. 

Also sleeping on the ground is terrible for SLS sleep deprivation.

Then at least keeping the bondage bed as something permanent, The player would still have a hook. Just not a very comfortable one ?.

2 minutes ago, kapibar said:

Then at least keeping the bondage bed as something permanent, The player would still have a hook. Just not a very comfortable one ?.

Ahh... unfortunately the bondage bed is basically a bedroll. And sleep deprivation will eventually destroy you sleeping on a bedroll as it's considered camping. Plus I don't think your customers would appreciate doing business on a bedroll. 

Maybe I can do two things here. 

1. Eventually turn your bedroom into a business only bedroom. Your bed is then a bedroll at the foot of Fathers bed. 

2. Create some kind of long term resistance to sleep deprivation when camping if you do it a lot. These kinds of calculations are finicky though and difficult to get right. 

27 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Ahh... unfortunately the bondage bed is basically a bedroll. And sleep deprivation will eventually destroy you sleeping on a bedroll as it's considered camping. Plus I don't think your customers would appreciate doing business on a bedroll.

You think the customer base for a used sex doll would be so picky? I think the obscure scenery would acually add to the overall climate of humiliation and obliteration of humanity. But the bedroll at the foot seems like a nice idea. Or maybe - since you're already in the architecture business - you would consider creating a separate shack in which the PC would be closed for the night?

8 minutes ago, kapibar said:

you would consider creating a separate shack in which the PC would be closed for the night?

Ah that may already be something for the cellar...

Spoiler

20220407104450_1.jpg

Eh, also @anyone. Dancing platform. Stupid looking or ok? Is only enabled with the pole.

Spoiler

20220407105041_1.jpg

pantry.jpg

Anyone interested in helping me come up with meshes for the pantry? As you can see I've done ale already. To cover everything I still need grouped meshes for:

Ale (done)

Wine (done)

Mead (done)

Tomatoes (done)

Leeks (done)

potatoes (done)

Salt

garlic

venison (why isn't this a hunting job?)

Edit: Pantry basically done. Now I just need to script it. And rework food/drink requests. And renavmesh.

Also I may be looking to create alternate versions of Father is anyone is interested in creating Npcs. Possibly even 1 variant per race. But I need to see if it can be done first - need to remove all direct references to the current father and reroute them through an alias...

Let me know if you're going to do one (so we don't both end up doing it)

Edited by Monoman1
On 4/6/2022 at 5:27 PM, Monoman1 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

20220407001052_1.jpg

Exposed bathroom:

Reveal hidden contents

20220407001108_1.jpg

Regular player room:

Reveal hidden contents

20220407001120_1.jpg

Exposed player room:

Reveal hidden contents

20220407001140_1.jpg

Ever seen those older shows where a teen would get in trouble and the parent would get pissed and remove the door? Perhaps a certain negative level he takes down the door/wall?

Or if the room isn't locked then he is more likely to take things "I'm just looking out for you, sweetheart."

I did for a moment think maybe if the bedroom isn't locked theres a chance the player could return and find him wanking in her room over some clothes (clothes being the chest or whatever other storage item in the room that people would normally put clothes in.)

Hello I need some help, I am on SSE and using the latest version of Wartimes ( Put the .esp near the bottom of the load order ) and SL Survival. I already have UIExtensions. Wheel Menu from SL Survival works flawlessly and also the Debug menu from Wartimes, but I can't get the UI Menu to work at all ( rebind to different key etc, ... ) .

enb2022_4_8_23_10_54.png

50 minutes ago, neneXgod said:

Hello I need some help, I am on SSE and using the latest version of Wartimes ( Put the .esp near the bottom of the load order ) and SL Survival. I already have UIExtensions. Wheel Menu from SL Survival works flawlessly and also the Debug menu from Wartimes, but I can't get the UI Menu to work at all ( rebind to different key etc, ... ) .

enb2022_4_8_23_10_54.png

You must have started indentured servitude before the menu works. 

That's confusing so I've added that hint to the tooltip. 

Edited by Monoman1
1 hour ago, RinolaRaylo said:

Ever seen those older shows where a teen would get in trouble and the parent would get pissed and remove the door? Perhaps a certain negative level he takes down the door/wall?

Or if the room isn't locked then he is more likely to take things "I'm just looking out for you, sweetheart."

I did for a moment think maybe if the bedroom isn't locked theres a chance the player could return and find him wanking in her room over some clothes (clothes being the chest or whatever other storage item in the room that people would normally put clothes in.)

Good ideas. I'll have to think about them though. Currently you need to be in your room with the door closed to change your body clothes (or bra/panty). As for wanking over your clothes... Definitely would need a good (probably specific animation). Also needs some 'way out' for father. He can't be overtly desiring you until he's ready to take you. Maybe he's just finishing up as you come in and leaves your soggy panties on the bed or something. Or maybe it'd make a good intro itself into tense sex.