45 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

There is a difference between breeding sex and just tense sex? He never uses the word breeding after the first time again.

The breeding sex is the tense sex, with additional conditions: only vaginal sex is accepted and the belt is removed.

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Thought so. I use DD LE 5.1

I believe this is the latest version (at least it's the same I'm having). Obvious assumption would be that you're missing a required mod, but for the fuck of me I can't tell which one. It seems that the entire device unequip portion of the mod doesn't work for you. But which mod exactly is it that you don't have? It's a guess. Monoman is probably the most competent guy to give you a definitive answer. For now, to keep the functionality, I can recommend Devious Device Escape Overhaul:

It's a surprisingly robust mod that allows you to - well - escape devious devices. You can also install Slaverun - it has one cool debugging option that unequips devices without actually removing them from the inventory (like DD or DCL).

4 hours ago, dayangvvv said:

Found a small issue. Father took a whole bunch of items that my PC had hidden in the cupboard into his inventory.

So he was overweight and made my PC failed delivering cumtainers.

Uhuh. 

I'd guess that's SLS stash stealing? 

Open the console, click on father and do

ModAv    CarryWeight   10000

I have to do this with hadvar on every new game because his inventory is so full of shit I can't give him the healing potion. 

Btw, the table beside your bed should be safe so use that instead. 

7 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Thought so. I use DD LE 5.1

Sounds to me like a bad DD install. 

Install something like devious followers and try to remove such devices using it's debug menu. If two mods can't remove a device then it's likely you messed up DD install somehow (load order wrong or script overwrite in the wrong order)

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Btw, the table beside your bed should be safe so use that instead. 

Actually I did exactly the same thing. Not knowing that this stash is safe, I used SLS's function to make it safe, which removed default setting ^^.

Edited by kapibar
On 12/18/2021 at 12:09 AM, Samson Nite said:

My Skyrim SE1.5.97 game is not starting with SKSE64 2.0.20. Why is that? Game is not starting at all......

That is why I am still using SKSE64 2.0.17.

On 12/18/2021 at 4:23 AM, safado said:

If your game is legal, then: (SKSE call Steam service for confirmation)

Make sure you are using FNIS Behavior 7.6 SE XXL. Make sure you have the latest SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin) Currently at version 5.8.3 for SkyrimSE 1.5.

Review the skee64.log at "\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE" for issues with DLL not loading or incompatible.  

1. Download SKSE 2.0.20 7Z archive and extract the files to desktop.
  2. The folder skse64_2_00_20 get created in desktop.
  3. Open skse64_2_00_20 Folder.  Move the files to the game root folder, where SkyrimSE.exe, TESV.exe, and SkyrimSELauncher.exe are.

• Do not use a mod manager for installing SKSE.  If you do not know where the game is, you can right-click SkyrimSE in Steam Library and select "Manage\Browse Local Files".   (Do not press update)

Reveal hidden contents

After installing SKSE 2.0.20:

If you start the game with SKSE_launcher,

• If the game CTD, review the skee64.log again at "\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE" for issues with DLL not loading or incompatible.  
  • If you start the game with SKSE_launcher, and it reaches the Menu, close the game and make sure nothing overwrite Sexlab (in the mod manager). Start the game with SKSE_Launcher and if the complaints about Papyrus are gone, close it again and review the mods that overwrite Sexlab. Only let it get overwritten by ed86's SLSO and last OsmelMC's "SexLab Utility Plus v2021-11-27". (if using those mods). Nothing else overwrite Sexlab.  Do not install SLSO or Sexlab Utility if you are not using them, make sure Sexlab works before trying something new. If you use Sexlab utility and SLSO, use version SLSO1.68, because SL utility is not properly compatible with newer SLSO.

Note: I use Vortex and do not remember how to set the famous "Mod manager 2" to prioritize mod files overwrite. I imagine is by loading last in the mod files section, Sexlab 1.63 goes to bottom? I guess. In the case of SKSE script files, do not let anything overwrite.

If you are using SL-Utility Plus for the first time in a game, you need to use the Sexlab MCM cleanup feature and when finish, do a save and reload.  Re-install using Sexlab MCM install button after reload.

Good luck.

MO/MO2 PapyrusUtil possible solution by Monoman1:

Reveal hidden contents

I am also having the problem that with the wartimes esp enabled my skyrim wont start (using MO2).

I am still on SE with SKSE 2.0.20 and have the latest engine fixes installed, FNIS is the latest and in the logs folder there is no file for wartimes.

The wartimes version is 'Wartimes Tweak v10.3 (15-Mar-2022) SE' and I also have the voicepack and voicepack-fix enabled.

Anybody have an idea what I am doing wrong?

6 minutes ago, devilishmind said:

I am also having the problem that with the wartimes esp enabled my skyrim wont start (using MO2).

I am still on SE with SKSE 2.0.20 and have the latest engine fixes installed, FNIS is the latest and in the logs folder there is no file for wartimes.

The wartimes version is 'Wartimes Tweak v10.3 (15-Mar-2022) SE' and I also have the voicepack and voicepack-fix enabled.

Anybody have an idea what I am doing wrong?

Don't know much about SE but if the voice pack has an esp I'd disable it. 

19 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Don't know much about SE but if the voice pack has an esp I'd disable it. 

thanks, got it running by disabling the voicepack with only a bsa. The voicepack-fix including an esp is working. Did not think the voicepack could screw me over this much

35 minutes ago, wretched creature said:

not exactly a problem with wartimes but father gave me a collar to wear, and the next time i went into town the guards took it from me because it was magic (sl survival behaviour i think)

anyways thanks for the mods, love them so far.

Yea. SLS needs to be changed to ignore zaz stuff. It's on the cards. Use a DD collar if you can. 
Or you can add the collar as a licence exception in the licence menu.

Edited by Monoman1
1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea. SLS needs to be changed to ignore zaz stuff. It's on the cards. Use a DD collar if you can. 
Or you can add the collar as a licence exception in the licence menu.

oh, if it just checks for a collar in general, than i can just use the one that the guards gave me right?

e: looks like that didn't work. i'll use the license exemption though, thank you for the help.

Edited by wretched creature
On 3/17/2022 at 3:11 AM, Monoman1 said:

That's a great idea. The problem of course is I either need:

A) to create an entire prostitution mod on top of WT or

B) somehow hook into an existing prostitution mod.

Both are a fairly unpalatable and a big commitment. 

You did already do a bit of integration with PW and SLS, maybe Father buys you a Whore License? Obviously you have to pay him back for it from your earnings. Could be a way to hook into that sort of content without giving you too much extra work.

14 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I never understood why you didn't switch the collar for a devious one. DD is already a dependancy, and I think there's really no point in keeping the current collar. The only benefit is that you can somehow loose it and be punished. But after the bondage job is started, the collar should be switched imho.

16 hours ago, Xiaron said:

You did already do a bit of integration with PW and SLS, maybe Father buys you a Whore License? Obviously you have to pay him back for it from your earnings. Could be a way to hook into that sort of content without giving you too much extra work.

It's a possibility.

Spoiler

Father will already give you a whore licence if you ask for a curfew licence. (It's not a bug)

I dunno though. I think I'd rather have father control your 'quota' himself as your pimp. 

5 hours ago, kapibar said:

I never understood why you didn't switch the collar for a devious one. DD is already a dependancy, and I think there's really no point in keeping the current collar. The only benefit is that you can somehow loose it and be punished. But after the bondage job is started, the collar should be switched imho.

1. DD is a soft dependency. I can't rely on it being installed therefore it'd need extra conditions and checks and possibly add more bugs. 

2. There's something different about the implementation of collars in WT that I like anyway. You're equipping it because you're told to do so and because it's probably in your interest to do so (otherwise father will get pissed and punish you). It's voluntary. It requires your submission. 

Every mod under the sun adds DD collars that don't have the same dynamic - you equip them because you have no choice. It's nothing new.

SLS needs to be fixed really.

Also this would be really easy to fix on the user side. Add sexlab as a master of ZAZ. And add the SexlabNoStrip keyword to all items. Sort load order. Job done. 

2 hours ago, DustyK said:

How do i increase father task done? I have been doing almost 50 task but my pchasfathertaskdone value is still at 10, and the initial sex start approach wont trigger.

Side tasks like the stable/guard jobs don't increase tasks done. Jobs that result in favour gain increase tasksdone. So you're wasting your time try to force the mod by doing side jobs. Father will take you when he wants to. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

2. There's something different about the implementation of collars in WT that I like anyway. You're equipping it because you're told to do so and because it's probably in your interest to do so (otherwise father will get pissed and punish you). It's voluntary. It requires your submission.

Well, the same would be true if the collar was devious. The main difference is that you would be unable to get rid of it easily. On a plus side - DD offers a better variety for customization.

16 minutes ago, kapibar said:

Well, the same would be true if the collar was devious. The main difference is that you would be unable to get rid of it easily. On a plus side - DD offers a better variety for customization.

You can't lose a DD collar really. DD collars aren't/can't generally removed by other mods. You can't forget to equip a DD collar. 

All these will push your sex progression further faster when you're forced to 'apologize' and teach you to pay attention :P

But I may add a DD collar if punished for not wearing a collar. How's that sound?

17 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

It's a possibility.

Reveal hidden contents

Father will already give you a whore licence if you ask for a curfew licence. (It's not a bug)

I dunno though. I think I'd rather have father control your 'quota' himself as your pimp. 

1. DD is a soft dependency. I can't rely on it being installed therefore it'd need extra conditions and checks and possibly add more bugs. 

Every mod under the sun adds DD collars that don't have the same dynamic - you equip them because you have no choice. It's nothing new.

SLS needs to be fixed really.

Also this would be really easy to fix on the user side. Add sexlab as a master of ZAZ. And add the SexlabNoStrip keyword to all items. Sort load order. Job done. 

Side tasks like the stable/guard jobs don't increase tasks done. Jobs that result in favour gain increase tasksdone. So you're wasting your time try to force the mod by doing side jobs. Father will take you when he wants to. 

May I get a hint on what would increase the task done value? I have been completing fashion/piercing job and supply run, but the value still stays at 1.

Had to start a new game yet again (setup almost exactly the same), but something's not right with WT. Few days have passed (a week, maybe more) and father not once initiated the tension dialogue. This happened few times in a row (thought that something was fucked up with a new game).

Beside that I don't get the dialogue initiating the supply quest. It just appears as a quest and a dialogue option to start it. So everything is working, except it doesn't :).

Also, while I try to avoid getting punished for roleplaying purposes, when I do get negative favor, it's always -50 and more for a single (!) misstep. So something is definitely not OK.

Edited by kapibar
4 hours ago, kapibar said:

Had to start a new game yet again (setup almost exactly the same), but something's not right with WT. Few days have passed (a week, maybe more) and father not once initiated the tension dialogue. This happened few times in a row (thought that something was fucked up with a new game).

Beside that I don't get the dialogue initiating the supply quest. It just appears as a quest and a dialogue option to start it. So everything is working, except it doesn't :).

Also, while I try to avoid getting punished for roleplaying purposes, when I do get negative favor, it's always -50 and more for a single (!) misstep. So something is definitely not OK.

5 hours ago, DustyK said:

May I get a hint on what would increase the task done value? I have been completing fashion/piercing job and supply run, but the value still stays at 1.

Check for file/record overwrites please. These systems haven't changed in a really long time AFAIR. 

If you have overwrites I wouldn't trust anything except a new game at this point after fixing as It's likely the scripts are scrambled.

4 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Check for file/record overwrites please. These systems haven't changed in a really long time AFAIR. 

If you have overwrites I wouldn't trust anything except a new game at this point after fixing as It's likely the scripts are scrambled.

I have no overwrites, my setup has been more or less the same for a long time, so you can consider it the same rig. If anything, it's more streamlined than the last working setup and WT is in the same place as it was. And this is a completely new game. Third one in fact, as I assumed something got fucked on the start.

1 hour ago, kapibar said:

I have no overwrites, my setup has been more or less the same for a long time, so you can consider it the same rig. If anything, it's more streamlined than the last working setup and WT is in the same place as it was. And this is a completely new game. Third one in fact, as I assumed something got fucked on the start.

Afraid I don't know then. 

Start a new game and check logs.

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Afraid I don't know then. 

Start a new game and check logs.

My run was on a completely new game with 10.3 SE version installed. 

Strange thing is I did not have this problem in 10.0 SE version, the tension dialogue triggered fairly quickly after a few jobs, but it doesnt happen at all in the new version.

Edited by DustyK