@Monoman1 Any idea why the UI Extension menu for WT might not be working, but Survivals submenu is?  I have everything working from Survivals and it even accesses SGOs submenu wheel.  I just can't figure out why WTs won't work.  I tried rebinding the key from Y but it just doesn't bring anything up.   I just came back to try out some of the new changes and I recall it working with an older version of WT.  I have done something wrong.,,,

Do I have to progress WT to a certain state to access the menu?  I was trying to use it to add clothing to the Outfits.json   : Self answered question by progressing to the point it became accessible.  lmfao.  That was the first time I tried to use the menu before then so I got so confused.  

Sidenote ; Thanks for adding the fast travel point.  I legit had Lauras Bondage shop added because it was across the street and was using it to fast travel home for the longest time.  I forgot to mention that when I tried out an earlier update and noticed it.  I'm sorry but yeah im a lazy fast travel guy.  

Edited by lorddenorstrus
Because i can.
58 minutes ago, lorddenorstrus said:

@Monoman1 Any idea why the UI Extension menu for WT might not be working, but Survivals submenu is?  I have everything working from Survivals and it even accesses SGOs submenu wheel.  I just can't figure out why WTs won't work.  I tried rebinding the key from Y but it just doesn't bring anything up.   I just came back to try out some of the new changes and I recall it working with an older version of WT.  I have done something wrong.,,,

Do I have to progress WT to a certain state to access the menu?  I was trying to use it to add clothing to the Outfits.json   : Self answered question by progressing to the point it became accessible.  lmfao.  That was the first time I tried to use the menu before then so I got so confused.  

Sidenote ; Thanks for adding the fast travel point.  I legit had Lauras Bondage shop added because it was across the street and was using it to fast travel home for the longest time.  I forgot to mention that when I tried out an earlier update and noticed it.  I'm sorry but yeah im a lazy fast travel guy.  

I'm lazy too so I just use Atlas Map Markers to teleport directly to Belethor's General Goods.

14 hours ago, kapibar said:

Actually just today I exited WT and fuck me, it's really hard to screw things up and get tossed out considering how many favour boosts PC receives. Fashion gives 5-6 favours on every check easy. Then there are those little tasks. You'd have to make a concious effort to do shit wrong, so your idea is great.

WTs favour system is basically an economy. It's difficult to balance that economy based on what mods the user has installed. I hate to say it but without SLS installed there isn't much to spend that favour on. I suppose I could also add a global favour multiplier so people can adjust it to their own mod list. 

14 hours ago, reae said:

Why kick out, when you can whore out?

Less favor for mundane tasks, more for "professional" performance.

That's a great idea. The problem of course is I either need:

A) to create an entire prostitution mod on top of WT or

B) somehow hook into an existing prostitution mod.

Both are a fairly unpalatable and a big commitment. 

5 hours ago, neneXgod said:

I'm lazy too so I just use Atlas Map Markers to teleport directly to Belethor's General Goods.

Ah just be careful teleporting everywhere is bound to break something eventually. All kinds of triggers can be between you and the destination that never accounted for a teleporting PC. I use the console to speed test WT but I know how it works (mostly). 

32 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

WTs favour system is basically an economy. It's difficult to balance that economy based on what mods the user has installed. I hate to say it but without SLS installed there isn't much to spend that favour on. I suppose I could also add a global favour multiplier so people can adjust it to their own mod list.

Y'know, with some mods you can eviscerate any economy, so I don't think there's really all that much you can do to make favours more... universal.

And while we're at it, I had an idea for SLS. It has an awesome function to make it impossible to barter while gagged. I was thinking there's another layer of punishment that might be added - restriction for barter while visibly bound & without a follower (no trading with lone slaves). With proper mod setup this would fuck up players life - the trade could utilize follower's speech stat (follower's speech stats are usually low, BWitch has a similar solution for gag talk), so the economy would become significantly less rewarding. Also with Devious Followers as a cash sink, with limited options for income, survival would be significantly harder.

This solution would also benefit WT because it would limit PC's earning possibilities to just prostitution. The only problem with that would be fashion stuff. But this could be solved with a freedom license maybe?

32 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I know next to shit about modding, but I'm quite adept at laziness. Submissive Lola makes use of the outside prostitution mod, Radiant Prostitution in this case. Maybe you could adapt parts of HexBolt8's code?

Edited by kapibar

Hello, I have some stuff to report.

1) I think the problem with outfit levels (not being given the next level) still persists. Even after setting pchsUngiftedOutfitsThisLevelCount to more than zero I'm not getting anything even after numerous forcegreetings. Could be just unlucky though. (I think that the cooldown is also out, but wasn't able to check that. How can I see these variables?)

2) During the supply run, if you manage to set up a unit of clothing outside the house and come to Belethor, you are going to be told that you don't have enough money. The Blacksmith dude works just fine, but Belethor requires you to wear the mask to give you the supplies. It could be intentional, but if it is, it's very unintuitive. "Perhaps you want to sell something" is just a message that you get due to the lack of money or it has some more elevated meaning?

Other than that, everything is fine. Thank you for your work, hope you are having fun while doing it.

On a new game with 10.3, SLS 6.85, and YPS 2.4 tweak, I have no MCM menu options. The Wartimes MCM entry is there in the list, but it's empty.

Going to try rolling back to an earlier SLS, but wondered if anybody else had the same issue.

EDIT: Bingo. Rolled back to SLS .675 and the menu populated.

Edited by GeorgiaCav
On 3/17/2022 at 3:11 AM, Monoman1 said:

That's a great idea. The problem of course is I either need:

TDF Prostitution has often been my go to mod for prostitution. Perhaps you can test for it and if it's there set a gold goal or use its client count? Horred has been working on it recently and already has some support of whore licenses in SLS. He might have some shortcuts for you.  Heh. I'd noted it months ago for a playthrough but only now got around to reading the support forum. Change of guy to ask: pfiffy. He talked a lot about it throughout the thread.

I've only had a chance to dip into your latest version for an hour or two and I'm liking it quite a bit. The only comment I have is to agree it's way to easy to skip over the whole mother thing and go to pregnancy without realizing it ;)

Edited by PInute
rtfm

@Monoman1  SLSO Seems to be really buggy.  Sometimes just not working as intended.  Although, I wonder if Script Load is the reason for it's questionable capability.   It does suck getting into a massive Minus Streak on Favour cus it doesn't work tho lol.

Other than that, everything seems to be ok.  I decided to kill my test and prune like 30+ mods tho after I noticed that maybe? script delay.   

1 hour ago, lorddenorstrus said:

@Monoman1  SLSO Seems to be really buggy.  Sometimes just not working as intended.  Although, I wonder if Script Load is the reason for it's questionable capability.   It does suck getting into a massive Minus Streak on Favour cus it doesn't work tho lol.

Other than that, everything seems to be ok.  I decided to kill my test and prune like 30+ mods tho after I noticed that maybe? script delay.   

I brought it up here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73385-sexlab-separate-orgasm-le/?do=findComment&comment=3680915

Part of me wonders if some of the issues are because there's such contention for SL scripts. SLSO + SL utility plus + SLS tinkering with stuff from the outside + SLA override scripts + possibly other mods too. 

Going to maybe try disabling Npc edging and see if I can reset enjoyment somehow later.

On 3/19/2022 at 5:30 PM, PInute said:

TDF Prostitution has often been my go to mod for prostitution. Perhaps you can test for it and if it's there set a gold goal or use its client count? Horred has been working on it recently and already has some support of whore licenses in SLS. He might have some shortcuts for you.  Heh. I'd noted it months ago for a playthrough but only now got around to reading the support forum. Change of guy to ask: pfiffy. He talked a lot about it throughout the thread.

Everyone's going to have their preferred prostitution mod. It's part of the problem. 

On 3/19/2022 at 4:25 PM, GeorgiaCav said:

On a new game with 10.3, SLS 6.85, and YPS 2.4 tweak, I have no MCM menu options. The Wartimes MCM entry is there in the list, but it's empty.

Odd. I am obviously using these versions.

On 3/18/2022 at 1:11 PM, AlphaAndOmega said:

1) I think the problem with outfit levels (not being given the next level) still persists. Even after setting pchsUngiftedOutfitsThisLevelCount to more than zero I'm not getting anything even after numerous forcegreetings. Could be just unlucky though. (I think that the cooldown is also out, but wasn't able to check that. How can I see these variables?)

I'll keep an eye on it but I've gone passed the outfit part in my game for now. 

On 3/18/2022 at 1:11 PM, AlphaAndOmega said:

2) During the supply run, if you manage to set up a unit of clothing outside the house and come to Belethor, you are going to be told that you don't have enough money. The Blacksmith dude works just fine, but Belethor requires you to wear the mask to give you the supplies. It could be intentional, but if it is, it's very unintuitive. "Perhaps you want to sell something" is just a message that you get due to the lack of money or it has some more elevated meaning?

Yea. Look I'm not going to go to great lengths to make sure you've no clothes. You can also cheat yourself clothes via the console or install some mod that automatically adds clothes every time you've none. I'm only going to go so far here. SLS should (at default settings) remove most items you stash somewhere. 

I've seen a few cases where people say the tasks aren't worth it, so if you're looking for ideas: 

Maybe at a favor gain to the tasks? Kind of like earning favor for doing "farm work", which can in turn be used for allowance or whatever else you need it for. 

Another idea, though separate from this, could be an extension with the guards tasks. Do enough of them, and they or your father can offer you an opportunity to go serve one of the guard camps for a few days, with a payout being your mother's health increasing a day or two on return. Could just be the same tasks, like cleaning, making food, tending to horses and guard dogs, with it later on expanding into being a camp whore. Have it be optional, though, so if you don't want to be put out for a few days, you don't have to.

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Everyone's going to have their preferred prostitution mod. It's part of the problem. 

Heh. Everyone, including me especially, is going to try to run as many of their favs as possible. That's one of the reasons you won't see me listing many bugs because the years have taught me that any weirdity is probably mine. I mentioned TDF for two reasons - I trust it and it doesn't mess with Sexlab scripts. You're not the only one fighting with SLSO  ;< . 

Has anyone else had problems with the Supply Run?  As of my new test with a ton of pruned mods to reduce script load.  I got further than last times issues and noticed some weird things during supply run.

1.  When he takes the dress the first time.  It started a forced Dialogue, but it can't be clicked through.  Esc and it exits so you can "talk" to the door to get the Dialogue but by Escing the original forced Dialogue creates a Camera bug where you're stuck in a forced PoV and can't move the camera as freely.  I was able to 'fix' it by saving at the Esc part and exitting skyrim entirely and loading the save so the camera is reset psuedo.

2.  the Mask of Shame seems to not be properly functioning as a DD device.  Locks Tampered or not tampered.  It seems to be 'unremovable'.  As after the Supply run it doesn't get taken off.  Successfully using the lock tamper to remove shows the dialogue of successful removal but it stays on.  In fact nothing can remove it except emergency scripts like the one in DD or Cursed Loot to fry all DD gear on your character.  All other DD gear is functioning properly.  Just the Mask seems to have issues.  

Edit- #2.  I was able to fix by installing brain cells.  I noticed going over Mod Organizer I had a Priority mistake.  Brain is good when turned on.  *facepalm*   

Edited by lorddenorstrus
On 3/24/2022 at 2:53 PM, Arcanummm said:

What are the dependencies on the mod even for the SE. Soft and Hard ones. As in the 100 pages it is pretty difficult to find it.

Wartimes tweak 10.x hard dependencies are:

• sexlab
  • zaz animation pack 8,  but for SkyrimSE is 8plus  (8+) rev3 + ZAZ Patch
  • UIextensions:  now needed for hotkeys and proper init.
  • Soft dependency but integral to extended features :  SL survival, v0.675 beta or better, is developed to complement wartimes.
  • Recommend placing"pchswartimes.esp" high(index number) in the load other, near or before the "modern brawl bug fix.esp" and the bashed/smashed patch. Make sure is loaded after any lighting effect modifiers.  If not sure, load it last.

• Not listed, but also a soft dependency:
    • Alternate Start - Live Another Life
      • technically not needed, the Wartime MCM menu also has a manual start.
    • EDIT MAR/30/2022: I was copy/pasting and forgot to add some old/new stuff:

• Display Model 2 is not required. It is soft dependency now and the animation used is replaced with a valid ZAZ version.  DM2 assets were intended for pchsWartimes2 "Wartimes - Soulgem Factory" but that quest never got completed by PCHS. 
      • Devious Devices Expansion: Soft dependency. Dynamic DD removal cost. The favor cost to remove a devious device goes up when you get one removed. This cost gradually reduces back down to the base cost over time. Max cost and increment configurable in json: ddreminc & ddremmax. Minor devices like collars and cuff are ignored by default to maintain corruption/slavery context of Wartimes.
      • SLSO: soft dependency.  Track NPC orgasms to validate "satisfaction". May need tweaking SLSO settings because of some issues with the mod edging forever.
      • Schlongs of Skyrim: Soft dependency.  Change Father's schlongs to preferred fix value instead of default random. 
      • SD+: soft dependency for some path that ends Wartimes main quest with the PC enslavement (Enslaved Daughter/Niece end).  Not having it will not break the game but instead will result in the PC in normal play with Wartime ending, and it quest completed.   This is not changed from original Wartime.
      • Simple Slavery:  Soft Dependency.  During Toss out scene, a possible outcome could be slavery by Simple Slavery's mods add-on.
      • RapeTats: soft dependency. Submissive sluts can ask their Father to mark them like the slut they are in exchange for favors.
      • Amputator Framework Tweaked v1.6: Soft dependency, used for Mother "immobilization/punishment" context.
      • Paradise Halls Enhanced(PAHE) is soft dependency, it is used to enslave NPCs as house servants. A way to delegate some tasks, but it needs to be requested by main NPC "Father". 
        • From Wartime 5.2: Paradise Halls: Father is building a harem of sluts with you as his queen slut. Assign PAH slaves to home duty. Father will grant you favour based on their stats: their body (weight), PAH submission, PAH sex training & wartimes 'home training'. Slaves will attempt to complete basic tasks for you when you're about to fail that task. Tasks covered: food, drink & sex for Father. Sex with Aldo. Cleaning the house & the supply run. Slaves can still fail their tasks and Father will hold you responsible for their failure too. Their traits are important for the success chance of the task. Slaves gain home training when they successfully complete a task. If they fail a task you can whip them to teach them a lesson and increase their training in the process. Even a useless slave is a nice safety net that might save you from failing a task. Slaves may periodically be fucked by Father or Aldo. Father's boredom plays a large part in the favour you receive from assigning a slave. If it's a new slave or a slave he hasn't had in a long time then you'll get the maximum favour for that slave based on her stats. If you assign a slave and immediately try to unassign her it'll cost you favour. If you unassign a slave and try to assign her back you'll get less favour due to Father's boredom with that slave. Slave must be wearing a leash collar. Only one slot currently. Probably bump it up to maybe 3 eventually.

Soft dependencies from author posts below:

From original Wartime tweak modification from Monoman1.

• Recommended mods for 'full' experience
  • 2x Tweaks above.
    • He meant:
      • Amputator Framework Tweak
      • Immersive Fashion Tweak
  • A pregnancy mod - Either Fertility Mode or Beeing Female
    • I recommend Fertility Mod v3 and add-on/patch Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Updates
  • Fill Her Up Baka edition
  • Devious Devices Expansion
  • SL Survival  (the beta)
  • Milk Mod Economy
  • Optional - 'Time Passes' or 'Living Takes Time' to make tasks like cooking take time.
  • Bathing in Skyrim Tweaked
  • A mod that makes cum last longer - Maybe Sexlab Cum Overlays.

Check here:

Spoiler

Then Here for updated versions:

Spoiler

More stuff from Monoman1

Check his post signature for links.

edit: added missing hard dependency list

Edited by safado
1 hour ago, Nocticula said:

Being the bitch for Brumbar's dogs doesn't work for me - I can get in the cage, but nothing happens inside despite me undressing and getting on all fours. The only way to get out of the cage seems to be tcl. (I'm using the SE 10.3 version)

The rug activator inside the cage has the next stage. Activate it after undressing, no need for manual "all four". Do it again for the next two dogs, and the last stage opens the cage.

Edited by safado
On 3/16/2022 at 9:23 AM, Monoman1 said:

Here's a random thought. Should Father gradually 'get bored' of you. Which would make things more difficult and eventually end up in being tossed out permanently. 

I was thinking reduce maximum favor cap by say 2/3/4 a day. 

If set to 4 then max favour cap would be basically halved in 2 weeks...

Perhaps a reduce favour cap per day setting and a minimum favour cap setting. 

It's become 'easy enough' to keep the home and access to those sweet licences. Player should be ditched eventually into the big bad world without licences/bed/ + probably a devious follower in tow.

Oooooh, I really, really, really like this idea!

For the SE version. When I go to use the Bed in Alternate start to start wartimes everything fades to black (no loading screen) and then fades back to me standing there with a skeleton laying on the bed, also I can't interact with some option's for wartimes on the MCM. When I use the manual start I can't get past taking to mother about getting her some herbs. I get no updated quest and I can't interact with father. Any ideas on what's going wrong? 

2 hours ago, Soda Pop said:

For the SE version. When I go to use the Bed in Alternate start to start wartimes everything fades to black (no loading screen) and then fades back to me standing there with a skeleton laying on the bed, also I can't interact with some option's for wartimes on the MCM. When I use the manual start I can't get past taking to mother about getting her some herbs. I get no updated quest and I can't interact with father. Any ideas on what's going wrong? 

The alternate start thing happens to me sometimes, I think its probably script load or something, usually its when i press activate on the bed to fast after selecting an option from the statue.

as for the other stuff i cant say ive never had those issues.

On 3/24/2022 at 9:05 PM, safado said:

Wartimes tweak 10.x hard dependencies are:

• sexlab
  • zaz animation pack 8plus  (8+)
  • UIextensions:  now needed for hotkeys and proper init.
  • Soft dependency but integral to extended features :  SL survival, v0.675 beta or better, is developed to complement wartimes.
  • Recommend having "pchswartimes.esp" high(index number) in the load other, near or before the "modern brawl bug fix.esp" and the bashed/smashed patch. Make sure is loaded after any lighting effect modifiers.  If not sure, load it last.

Soft dependencies from author post below:

• not listed, but also a soft dependency: Alternate Start - Live Another Life
    • not needed, the Wartime MCM menu also has a manual start.

From original Wartime tweak modification from Monoman1.

• Recommended mods for 'full' experience
  • 2x Tweaks above.
    • He meant:
      • Amputator Framework Tweak
      • Immersive Fashion Tweak
  • A pregnancy mod - Either Fertility Mode or Beeing Female
    • I recommend Fertility Mod v3 and add-on/patch Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Updates
  • Fill Her Up Baka edition
  • Devious Devices Expansion
  • SL Survival  (the beta)
  • Milk Mod Economy
  • Optional - 'Time Passes' or 'Living Takes Time' to make tasks like cooking take time.
  • Bathing in Skyrim Tweaked
  • A mod that makes cum last longer - Maybe Sexlab Cum Overlays.

Check here:

Hide contents

No more SD+ ans Simple Slavery++ ?