Very useful addition to a great Mod.  Opens a lot more possibilities now which I was reluctant to use before.. Cheers..  

I hope little tweaks like this to Mods become accepted in the community as it enables players to use mods more to their liking without forcing the mod makers to change the core mod. Of course respect for the original Mod maker must be adhered to if they prefer not to have them but hopefully more Mod makers will see good additions like this one as a Positive for their mod not a negative..    Good luck

42 minutes ago, steelmagpie said:

Very useful addition to a great Mod.  Opens a lot more possibilities now which I was reluctant to use before.. Cheers..  

I hope little tweaks like this to Mods become accepted in the community as it enables players to use mods more to their liking without forcing the mod makers to change the core mod. Of course respect for the original Mod maker must be adhered to if they prefer not to have them but hopefully more Mod makers will see good additions like this one as a Positive for their mod not a negative..    Good luck

Anyone that's using Rape Tattoos. I forgot to mention a fix I came across a while back. Please read the 'Important' section of the Rape tats entry on the main page for details. Seriously, it will save you a headache.

10 minutes ago, letterman said:

Simce you already tweaked barefoot realism, would you be able to tweak it so we could turn off notifications? They're constant and drown out all other notifications.

Can you be more specific. What exactly do the messages say? I haven't noticed any constant notifications yet but I've only started using the mod really. 

"Clean Feat added"

"Dirty Feet added"

"Dirty Feet added"

"Dirty Feet added"
"Bleeding Feet Added"

"Bleeding Feet added"

Along those lines, the moment I take shoes off. It even happens during animations.

30 minutes ago, letterman said:

"Clean Feat added"

"Dirty Feet added"

"Dirty Feet added"

"Dirty Feet added"
"Bleeding Feet Added"

"Bleeding Feet added"

Along those lines, the moment I take shoes off. It even happens during animations.

Hmm, I kind of get the feeling that that shouldn't happen. The mod should pick a state for your feet to be in and that's that. But try version 1.1 of the tweak. 

10 minutes ago, letterman said:

Actually, I tried your tweaked version just now for a couple minutes, and so far, no constant messages? No idea why, but if it's fixed, I'm happy

Good :)

the new option I added defaults to off which is why you're not seeing anything. Switch it on if you need to debug an issue. 

Regarding Loot and Degradiation I made a fix last year and publish it in the technical section. But i forgot which of the scripts i changed.

The fix was to eliminate the stack dumps caused by loot and degradiation and it worked on my computer. But there was not much feedback.

The more weak your computer, the more likely the stack dump in original script will occur, the reason was something I call  "time gap".

I found this 2 bug(s) in a lucky moment. I write to original author but he didn't change the mod. Maybe not interested or do not understand the problem or the solution.

The complete set of modified scripts is found here:

If you like you can merge it with your own modifications.

Hi. These are some useful tweaks! Haven't tried them yet, but installed the ones for Barefoot and Bathing.

Perhaps you could look into making another tweak for Barefoot Realism, if it's possible - filtering vendor types so that some of them would always ignore you looking like a beggar? (would make sense for people like skooma dealers or small food stall owners...)

That would be cool!

7 hours ago, Adetu said:

Regarding Loot and Degradiation I made a fix last year and publish it in the technical section. But i forgot which of the scripts i changed.

The fix was to eliminate the stack dumps caused by loot and degradiation and it worked on my computer. But there was not much feedback.

The more weak your computer, the more likely the stack dump in original script will occur, the reason was something I call  "time gap".

I found this 2 bug(s) in a lucky moment. I write to original author but he didn't change the mod. Maybe not interested or do not understand the problem or the solution.

The complete set of modified scripts is found here:

If you like you can merge it with your own modifications.

I might look into this but I'm actually working on a mod that will pretty much replace Loot and Degradation (for me at least) if I ever finish it. 

4 hours ago, Warlock3000 said:

Hi. These are some useful tweaks! Haven't tried them yet, but installed the ones for Barefoot and Bathing.

Perhaps you could look into making another tweak for Barefoot Realism, if it's possible - filtering vendor types so that some of them would always ignore you looking like a beggar? (would make sense for people like skooma dealers or small food stall owners...)

That would be cool!

Initially I thought you mean Skooma Whore skooma dealers. So I made this: BarefootRealism - InnKeeper & Peddlers Allowed & Skooma Whore.7z

But then I realized of course there are skooma dealers in vanilla Skyrim so I made this as well: BarefootRealism - InnKeeper & Peddlers Allowed.7z

Note that I haven't tested these at all but it should be ok to swap them with the originals as there's no script changes. They should only allow inn keepers and skooma dealer to sell stuff but not regular food stalls as merchants are all part of the same faction. I wasn't sure about the vanilla skooma dealer faction. There's a lot of templating going on that's hard to follow so let me know if it works.

• 4 weeks later...

Question:

Did you also fix the issue that Cum Textures applied by sexlab and other mods remove the Bathing of Skyrim dirt textures? 

This was one of the main reasons I cannot use most of the bathing mods. I just sux that they basically are incompatible with sexlab. 

And its kinda retarded that cum textures tend to "clean" the player temporarilty, hehehe.

Any chance you can make a fix for that too, if not already included? 

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

Question:

Did you also fix the issue that Cum Textures applied by sexlab and other mods remove the Bathing of Skyrim dirt textures? 

This was one of the main reasons I cannot use most of the bathing mods. I just sux that they basically are incompatible with sexlab. 

And its kinda retarded that cum textures tend to "clean" the player temporarilty, hehehe.

Any chance you can make a fix for that too, if not already included? 

Nope. That's not fixed here I'm afraid. The problem (I think) is that both sexlab cum and bathing dirt are both spell effects. You'll get the same problem if you cast mage armor. Cum will disappear. It is something that bugs me too and I've been meaning to see if I can do anything about it. It would be great if both dirt and cum could be converted to a race menu overlay. But obviously it mustn't be easy otherwise it would have been done by now. And if it involves texture editing I won't be much use as I know next to nothing about that. 

14 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Nope. That's not fixed here I'm afraid. The problem (I think) is that both sexlab cum and bathing dirt are both spell effects. You'll get the same problem if you cast mage armor. Cum will disappear. It is something that bugs me too and I've been meaning to see if I can do anything about it. It would be great if both dirt and cum could be converted to a race menu overlay. But obviously it mustn't be easy otherwise it would have been done by now. And if it involves texture editing I won't be much use as I know next to nothing about that. 

Too bad :(
It seems virtually ALL mods that apply cum and ALL mods that apply dirt have the same incompatibility problem.

I honestly dont know why there is no such mod that uses SlaveTats. because all mods that use slave tats work like a charm with each other (dont know what WetFunction Redux uses, but it is also compatible with everything).

I m using Apropos - Wear & Tear, Blush When Aroused, Wet Function Redux, all without any problems. 
Bathing in Skyrim textures tend to look weird in general when also using Slave Tats. 

Only dirt textures I am forced to apply manually via SlaveTats. Such a shame, because it makes the bathing immersion quite bad because its really work to apply textures to all body parts and then remove it again :(

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

Too bad :(
It seems virtually ALL mods that apply cum and ALL mods that apply dirt have the same incompatibility problem.

I honestly dont know why there is no such mod that uses SlaveTats. because all mods that use slave tats work like a charm with each other (dont know what WetFunction Redux uses, but it is also compatible with everything).

I m using Apropos - Wear & Tear, Blush When Aroused, Wet Function Redux, all without any problems. 
Bathing in Skyrim textures tend to look weird in general when also using Slave Tats. 

Only dirt textures I am forced to apply manually via SlaveTats. Such a shame, because it makes the bathing immersion quite bad because its really work to apply textures to all body parts and then remove it again :(

Well I got a racemenu overlay pretty easy. But I couldn't get it to show up for the head or 'Makeup' slot for some reason which results in a seam around the neck.

20181019154427_1.jpg.e7ca0c768f6f30258b8c13783d4a8cde.jpg

Edit: Fuck it. I might try and do it regardless. Like you, it's been bugging me for a long time. Even if there is a neck seem it's better than dirt disappearing and reappearing. If anyone out there is familiar with overlays/slavetats/textures etc and can tell me why the texture won't apply to the 'Face' slot, then get in touch. There doesn't seem to be any problem with the hands or feet.

Here she is with dirt + mage armor :

20181019174803_1.jpg.4d5686cc989a66145980f9f99969b337.jpg

Ok, uploaded a new version of the Bathing In Skyrim tweak that applies dirt as an overlay instead of a magic effect. Fair warning: I can't give it a thorough testing on my laptop as it's just not able. I have tested that it is at least functional. 

Genius!

Bathing In Skyrim Tweak v1.1

- Dirt is now applied as a race menu overlay. So your character can be filthy and covered in cum at the same time now \o/

- Search for an empty overlay slot begins at slot 13. This is to preserve SlaveTats slots. If the number of overlay slots is less than 12 the search begin at slot 0

- You can now longer bath while wearing heavy bondage (armbinders, yokes, straitjackets) or suits