So Lola is on her way back to Riverwood from Bleak Falls Barrow, loaded down with loot, and Mistress ties her hands with Leather Wrist Binds and tells her to hot-foot it back to civilization to sell off the loot. Then Sexlab Pheremones kicks in and Lola goes into a sex scene with a draugr. Mistress starts zapping Lola and her submissiveness starts to drop, with a message that she can't remove her wrist binds. The inventory window shows that her wrist binds are still equipped, though. Even after the draugr rape finishes, unequipping and re-equipping the wrist binds doesn't stop the zapping.

58 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

So Lola is on her way back to Riverwood from Bleak Falls Barrow, loaded down with loot, and Mistress ties her hands with Leather Wrist Binds and tells her to hot-foot it back to civilization to sell off the loot. Then Sexlab Pheremones kicks in and Lola goes into a sex scene with a draugr. Mistress starts zapping Lola and her submissiveness starts to drop, with a message that she can't remove her wrist binds. The inventory window shows that her wrist binds are still equipped, though. Even after the draugr rape finishes, unequipping and re-equipping the wrist binds doesn't stop the zapping.

Hopefully you were able to reload from when you left Bleak Falls.

I did some quick testing.   That Time to Relax quest seems to have some serious problems.  I've always been careful to keep my weight below the limit so I didn't notice.

It's not supposed to enforce wearing the restraints during sex, but it's testing the wrong faction so that doesn't work.  I was not able to reequip the standard leather binds after intentionally removing them.  There's a message (from DD I assume) about not being able to equip them while my hands are tied.  Huh?  So they show as equipped in inventory but they're not really and the bound animation doesn't play.  And the punishments continue because I couldn't truly put them back on.  I know that worked fine in the original mod.  I'll have to look into what all has changed since then.

Until I can get it fixed, I suggest keeping your weight below that threshold.

On 10/24/2020 at 4:46 AM, HexBolt8 said:

The messages display when the scripts for those two quests are running (Fashion Slave, and Pimp My Adventurer), and if you're not complying with the quest conditions.  That should not be possible without the quest starting up.

You can check the status of those quests with "sqv vkjPimpedBasic" and "sqv vkjFashionSlave".  If the quests are running, that's the problem.  If the quests are not running, there's something wrong in your save game (perhaps cleaning it can help).  

If the quests are running, please check your quest log for Fashion Slave, and Pimp My Adventurer.  If you see them listed there, then we know that somehow the quests started and you didn't get notified.  You can stop the quests in the console (StopQuest vkjFashionSlave,  and StopQuest vkjPimpedBasic).

yea...sadly, according to the result, both of the quests are not running and the console commands didn't work too.

Also I noticed it slowly drains my frame rate now, I guess it's becuase of the scanning?

Edit: solved by using SaveTool, fingers across that it didn't ruin my other running mods XD

Soo, back to playing Skyrim, back to finding bugs.

Whipping now seems to be working, although "I ain't done nothing!"

Edit: No. It works fine when Mistress punishes me sometime during the day. But when I failed to serve her enough, the same scene just doesn't run, even if it did run w/o problems just before.

Zapping works too well - I get zapped more often than I should.

Not sure if I should get zapped twice for not obeying. When Mistress orders me to do something and I reply that I don't want to, I get zapped - which I was expecting. But before I can tell her that I've changed my mind, I get zapped a second time, while she is already along the lines of "that was an order" or "don't test my patience" or something like that. Only then I can talk to her again and tell her that I'll comply with her wishes.

When I'm ordered to take a pee, right here, right now - I get zapped and scolded (twice) even while I'm squatting and pissing.

Edit: When I shall relieve her stress, in the short time between talking ends and Sexlab takes over for the sex scene, I get zapped for not obeying, even if I'm about to do what I'm told.

Not sure about the "punish for harming owner." All is well when I just randomly attack her - she zaps and whips me. But in battle, the MCM says 'hit her twice within 15 seconds' but nothing happened, neither in battle nor afterwards. She utters her usual complaints "watch what you're doing" - "I'm on your side" but I'm not punished for it.

Another weirdness, just an observation: When I get whipped for a punishment, stats go down by 30. With a high enough submission rate, I can ask for a motivational whipping just seconds later, and stats are raised by 30, so this equals out. ? Not sure if that's intended, though.

I do love the Pony Express. Haven't been sent to the Jarl yet, but that stallion has a huge... uhm... :classic_blush: plus in my naughty list!

So... This mod seems pretty much like what I'm looking for in my game, but there seem to be a lot of patches and little fixes scattered around here. So far I got the 4th october and 25th october ones installed, but it seems to be missing some functions: palace event won't fire for instance, but I do have the MCM options for ponygirl things and restraints keys... Which patches in addition to the original mod do I actually need?

1 hour ago, Cornoholio said:

Which patches in addition to the original mod do I actually need?

You only need the 1.1 version of the mod and the latest patch, which is the one from 25th October currently.

Things not working may be bugs, requirements not met, cooldown time or simple Skyrim Crazyness. ?

1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

You only need the 1.1 version of the mod and the latest patch, which is the one from 25th October currently.

Things not working may be bugs, requirements not met, cooldown time or simple Skyrim Crazyness. ?

requirements? Got everything except the prostitution mod (which clashes with something else I run). Forcegreets somehow don't work, and whipping scenes cause the mistress to freeze (whereas the slave assumes the correct position). How about the "SLtR DeviceWords retro-fix for UPDATE 2020-10-04 Plus" thing, do I need that? The MCM has all appropriate options and sliders as far as I can see, but for some reasons forcegreets won't trigger.

12 hours ago, Cornoholio said:

Forcegreets somehow don't work, and whipping scenes cause the mistress to freeze (whereas the slave assumes the correct position). How about the "SLtR DeviceWords retro-fix for UPDATE 2020-10-04 Plus" thing, do I need that? The MCM has all appropriate options and sliders as far as I can see, but for some reasons forcegreets won't trigger.

If you use SL Survival or Devious Followers Continued, then in some situations you might not see force greetings.  In believe with SL Survival you get two sets of "..." to click on, one for Survival and one for this mod.  Herowynne posted patches for SE here, but the Survival one might be outdated.  However, Herowynne explains the process of editing the file yourself.

As CaptainJ03 said, you only ever need the latest download version (currently 1.1) plus the latest update patch (currently 25 Oct).  I've tried to be careful about deleting older obsolete patches.  I missed the one for 4 Oct; I just deleted it now.  You don't need the device words update.  That one was posted by someone else and it's for the script version at that time, which has changed since then, so using it now would give you some missing or outdated functions.  You probably should reinstall, starting with 1.1 and then updating with the 25 Oct update.

Whipping just uses that function from zaz.  You should have ZAP 7 or 8, preferably 8, installed and just should have run FNIS have installing it.  Technically the owner is attacking you with a weapon.  Some follower mods can interfere.  For example, NFF's feature for a follower to only equip a weapon in combat will cause the follower to equip and immediately unequip the whip over & over until the scene ends.

You do have to meet the quest conditions, and by design many of them are not guaranteed.  But if you see "Your owner beckons to you" but your owner has nothing special to say, there's a problem, possibly that force greeting conflict with Survival or DFC.

@CaptainJ03, I will look at the scenes for oral sex and punishing for not offering service but the last I saw they were working.  Sometimes clicking too quickly on a response to end it can trigger the "walkaway" (defiant) action.

9 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Not sure about the "punish for harming owner." All is well when I just randomly attack her - she zaps and whips me. But in battle, the MCM says 'hit her twice within 15 seconds' but nothing happened, neither in battle nor afterwards. She utters her usual complaints "watch what you're doing" - "I'm on your side" but I'm not punished for it.

You probably have a perk or feature that prevents friendly fire during combat.  Normally, your owner will zap you for more than one hit in 15 seconds while in combat and a message about you being in trouble will display, though there's no follow-up punishment at this time.

Another weirdness, just an observation: When I get whipped for a punishment, stats go down by 30. With a high enough submission rate, I can ask for a motivational whipping just seconds later, and stats are raised by 30, so this equals out. ? Not sure if that's intended, though.

By design, a punishment whipping removes a reward whipping buff, but I suppose in the reverse situation there's no need for that.  You got punished, but then Mistress showed you that she really does care and the effects cancel.  That seems okay.

I do love the Pony Express.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.  Pony gear is fun.  It can only be triggered in inns in a walled city, so be sure to offer service there whenever you can to see the event more often.  It has a cooldown of a little under 2 days.

The While You Were Sleeping clothes-hiding prank is finished, but being tested.  I have CaptainJ03's items on my list of things to look at.  I'm also working on fixes for the problems that PubliusNV noticed for the "Time to Relax" event.  The hand bindings you're given for that one won't re-fasten on you.  I'm looking at a good fix for that, possibly just replacing them with the standard zaz or DD devices they're based on.  I'd prefer not to release a partial fix, but if updating the device handling for that one is going to take a while then I might do that.  This has been and will continue to be a busy week, so perhaps I shouldn't let some fixes hold up releasing useful content.  I'll see how things go today.

@CaptainJ03, I wasn't able to reproduce the problems you mentioned with being punished as if you had chosen the defiant response for the oral sex and not offering service enough events (didn't test the pee, I normally have that off and I'd already tested a lot to get those two to appear).  I only tested offering service, I did test those events as owner demands.  Let me know if you continue to see this problem.  Be careful about clicking quickly to get through dialog.

8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

with SL Survival you get two sets of "..." to click on, one for Survival and one for this mod.  Herowynne posts patch for SE here, but the Survival one might be outdated.

Patch is still needed.

I just downloaded and converted to Skyrim SE the current version of the mod -- Sexlab Survival 0.623 (23-Oct-2020).

Sexlab Survival 0.623 still includes the ForceGreet attribute for _SLS_BeggingGagBranchTopic xx024D91, so my patch is still relevant for Sexlab Survival.

For reference, here are links to my posts containing the two patches:

Improving Compatibility between Submissive Lola and Devious Followers Continued (DFC)

Improving Compatibility between Submissive Lola and Sexlab Survival (SLS)

Bug fixes and a new event!

This patch requires version 1.1 to have already been installed.  Previous updates for 1.1 are included in this update.  You don't need earlier updates.

Edit:  Deleted obsolete patch.

Clothing Restriction
Changed:  The first warning when you enter an area wearing forbidden clothing is just a message, no punishment.

Time to Relax
Changed:  "Weight limit for Time to Relax" slider upper limit extended to 100% (was 95%).
Changed:  The event should now reliably start when it should, but by design it will not start in a "dungeon".
Fixed:  While having sex, the player was being punished for not wearing required devices.
Fixed:  The wrist binds and handcuffs could not be reequipped by the player.

New Event:  While You Were Sleeping

Thank you to @MikeTM for the tip on how to find all containers in a cell.

A new option under Rules lets you set the chance that your owner will take ALL your clothes and hide them when you sleep in an inn.
- While you're naked and searching for your clothes you ARE fair game for rape mods that might trigger on nudity.
- Only items with clothing or armor keywords are taken.
- Containers that are disabled, locked, or have gold are not chosen as hiding locations.
- All contents of the container will be free to take so that you won't have to steal your clothes back.  Exercise restraint.
- If you can't find your clothes or don't want to search, you can ask your owner for help and lose some score.
- If you ask for a hint, you just lose a little bit of score but you only get the name of the container (e.g., "Barrel").
- If you ask for your clothes back, your score is reduced a fair amount but the container menu is opened for you.
- You may only ask for the container to be opened for you once per event.  Be sure to take all your clothing.
- To limit visible dialog options, you will only be able to ask for help finding your clothes while in an inn.
- It will not trigger for "interrupted" sleep.  (That's a flag that is passed in, and if it's set wrong this mod can't know that.)
- Abduction events like the Dark Brotherhood one might (I haven't tested it) snatch you after your clothes are taken.

Disclaimer:  You should never lose your stuff, just don't be foolish.  Your items are placed in a container that might respawn.  It is your responsibility to recover them in a reasonable time, ideally before you leave the inn.  The mod only remembers the last container where your clothes were hidden.  If you need help getting your stuff back, just ask your owner.  Do it then.  If you wait until the event triggers again, it will forget about the previous container.  Your clothes will still be there, but your owner won't be able to help you with that one anymore.

Known Issues

I have no plans to change these things, I'm just noting them.

After you wake up, if the event triggers there is a slight delay before you lose your clothes and you get notified that your owner hid them.  The current design has a lot of compatibility with other mods.  That's a good trade-off for a slight delay.  Things that can lengthen the delay:  many items in your inventory, a slow computer, games with a large script load, and games with many events that trigger when you awake.

The mod does not recognize when you find your clothes.  If you found them, the option to ask for help finding them will still appear.

The mod tries to avoid taking quest items, but it errs on the side of caution.  It might think an item is for a quest when it's not, and leave it with you.

14 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Time to Relax
Changed:  "Weight limit for Time to Relax" slider upper limit extended to 100% (was 95%).
Changed:  The event should now reliably start when it should, but by design it will not start in a "dungeon".
Fixed:  While having sex, the player was being punished for not wearing required devices.
Fixed:  The wrist binds and handcuffs could not be reequipped by the player.

When does this event starts? Are there requirements or anything because ive never triggered it before ^^ 

11 minutes ago, Lekefeno said:

When does this event starts? Are there requirements or anything because ive never triggered it before

You must be overburdened (as determined by the slider setting, which defaults to 80% carrying capacity) and not in a dungeon, town, or "dwelling" (most buildings).  Prior to this update, it often would not trigger when the conditions were met.

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

@CaptainJ03, I wasn't able to reproduce the problems you mentioned with being punished as if you had chosen the defiant response for the oral sex and not offering service enough events (didn't test the pee, I normally have that off and I'd already tested a lot to get those two to appear).  I only tested offering service, I did test those events as owner demands.  Let me know if you continue to see this problem.  Be careful about clicking quickly to get through dialog.

Cannot confirm that clicking too fast does anything bad.

I have two autosaves within 50 seconds of playtime, leaving Laura's Bondage Shop and entering Whiterun.

With the first save, I ask her to untie my hands (Time To Relax) because we've reached a town, say thank you, get a better score - all is well.

Only that 50 seconds later (still with tied hands of course, as I wanted to role-play to actually be in town), it must have triggered that Mistress wants something from me, but as I neither got a forcegreet nor a dialogue option to offer service, I am of course unaware of that. So I ask her to untie my hands, say thank you, get a better score, get zapped. "Don't turn your back on me" or "So one more time. Do what I said, quickly." - Waiting full three seconds before answering didn't help at all.

Tried this a few times. When I ask her right away after leaving the shop, all is well. (and a short while later she'll ask something from me)

When I run around for say, 30 seconds, before asking her to release me, I get scolded and zapped after saying Thank You. There was never a line in the top left corner that Mistress beckons, nor a forcegreet, nor an opportunity to offer service.

To me this looks as if some other script already has started in the meantime, but that would only account for this single event that I was able to reproduce with different outcomes. This cannot (really should not) be the case when the active scene is started by a request from Mistress.

Unfortunately I don't know anything about modding/scripting, so I can only tell you what I've observed w/o any deeper understanding.

Thanks for taking time to look into this. If anything, I just take that Mistress has fun punishing me w/o specific reason.

@CaptainJ03, thank you for the detailed information.  If a new event started, you should always see the notification for that, and when you talk to your owner you'll get greeted with that event's topic rather than being able to choose things like asking to be untied.  I don't know what could cause this situation.  I'll look around some more and see if I can find anything that's not right.

5 minutes ago, justbob2 said:

I'm having a problem with the tasks where you have to confess to or have sex with a specific individual .. lately I have not been able to find the required person.  Can you add a task marker to help find them, please?

But there are quest markers. Be sure to activate the specific quest in you Journal, though.