I'm considering a new event, more a prank really, While You Were Sleeping.  When you sleep in an inn or player home, there's a chance that the owner hides all your clothes in a randomly selected container (other than the innkeeper merchant chest, of course).  All your clothes are gone, everything in your inventory tagged as clothing or armor.

You're not required to steal them back, so the container would be marked as player-owned (I suppose you'll get to swipe a few free carrots if you wish).  As a failsafe, if you can't find them or just don't want to play along, you can ask your owner for the clothes back and lose one point of score. 

Any thoughts on this?

41 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'm considering a new event, more a prank really, While You Were Sleeping. 

I like it! Mainly because I banned all "something happens during sleep" from my Setup (not true, but at least sleeping is safe at the usual places). This in turn makes sleep the safest condition in my whole game and we can't have that can we?

And of course I miss DFC's "bind the player during sleep".

Btw, does anything happen if I say over and over "no" to my follower if they ask to make the PC a sLola slave?

I wonder if that could be spiced up too?

Or adding to the sleep prank: if player isn't lola enslaved yet, maybe a follower could equip the collar over night. To keep it a "prank" it could be lola enslavment for just a day. Could also be triggered if player says too often "no" but also never says "never" ?

EDIT:

In combo with "days for punishment" the prank can become more serious quickly ?

EDIT:

to keep it under control for users that don't like surprises like that it could be related to the MCM setting "follower know that PC is submissive". If that option is active it could cause followers to be more bold. ?

31 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Any thoughts on this?

Hope you're well!

Great idea, I think this will fit really well. An alternative version of this could be to have your owner take all your clothes and move them to a hidden container. Your owner could then give you them back after performing a task such as prostitution or a new event.

18 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Btw, does anything happen if I say over and over "no" to my follower if they ask to make the PC a sLola slave?

Or adding to the sleep prank: if player isn't lola enslaved yet, maybe a follower could equip the collar over night. To keep it a "prank" it could be lola enslavment for just a day. Could also be triggered if player says too often "no" but also never says "never" ?

I really like this idea too. More ways for you to be forced into enslavement would be nice, though Simple Slavery is already a nice way as very flexible.

I'm still formulating ideas for While You Were Sleeping.  It should be a lot smaller that the other events I've done, but it's bigger than the "minor enhancement" stuff that I'd planned to limit myself to until MrEsturk returns.  But it seems fun, and it's a little different from other things in this mod.  I like adding new & different things to keep the mod interesting.

The event would have a configurable chance so you can fine tune it, or set it to zero to disable or 100 to test it.

I think the search itself will be fairly easy for the player.  An inn can have a lot of containers, but unless you're friends with the innkeeper those containers will have the red "Steal From" text when you mouse over them -- except for the one with your clothes because I'll have to make the player that container's owner.  Well, perhaps your owner intentionally left a tiny corner of a shirt sticking out.  Now in your home, you won't have that advantage.  If you like those huge house mods, you might be searching awhile (it would always be in the same cell, though).

I'm just gathering ideas now.

26 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Nothing happens.  MrEsturk set that up so that you can just keep refusing, or you can tell the follower to stop asking and that follower won't try again.  That could be useful if you have more than one follower.

The idea for the collar prank is interesting, but it would be simpler (and in keeping with the consensual theme) to entice you into it.  If you've set the contract term for 1 or 3 days, the follower's line could change to "C'mon, just for a day.  What's the harm in that?  It'll be fun!".  Then we add new lines for the owner to try to talk you out of leaving enslavement (regardless of how it started) by offering you the gold for contract bargain.  You could play a character who agrees to experiment with this stuff for a day, and then gets enticed into another week or two for the gold.  If you enable adding days when punished, you could set up a trap for your character to be ensnared awhile if that's what you want.

Another update with some enhancements and fixes.

This patch requires version 1.1 to have already been installed.  Previous updates for 1.1 are included in this update.  You don't need earlier updates.

Edit: Deleted obsolete patch.

Added:  Owner switching.  You may immediately change which of your current followers is your owner (Debug page).
Added:  New option to scale daily score decay to match score rewards to keep the difficulty even as you progress.
Added:  New lesser power to make yourself kneel whenever you wish.  Enable this on the Debug page.
Changed:  Owner will no longer release you while you're rebellious (score < 0).
Changed:  Owner will try to talk you out of leaving enslavement by offering you gold for contract time.
Changed:  Gold sharing is now disabled if you have no gold. *
Fixed:  Pony Express task weighting was incorrect in one instance.
Fixed:  Updated the Guide for Pony Express Girls book with the new stallion info.

* Various mods will take the player's possessions, put them in a container, then give everything back at some point (SLUTS escrow chest, Body Search, Cidhna Pirates, et cetera).  Since those chests are unowned, gold sharing would give the owner a share of that gold when you take it back, which makes no sense.  Testing for zero gold is a simple, generic way to try to detect those conditions.  If you're in that situation but you managed to pick up some gold, add the new gold to the chest (so that you have none), then take it all back.  I'm sure there will be times when this exception should not apply, but assume that your owner gave you a break for being flat broke.

Score Decay Scaling

You haven't truly experienced being a slave until you've enabled daily score decay.  Each day, you'll lose some ground, like Sisyphus eternally rolling a boulder uphill.  That's an older feature.  What's new is that you can now choose to make it more fair by scaling the amount of progress you lose to your score level.

Because score rewards taper off as score increases, you might want the score decay to taper off too.  With this new option, the daily score decay will be scaled to match score rewards.  For example, if you would receive only half a point for each point of reward, then the decay amount will be half of the value you selected.  That keeps the difficulty even as you progress.  If your score is 90 and you've set daily score decay to 6, you might only lose a point or less.

Escaping Enslavement

You won't be allowed to end enslavement until you've at least tried to uphold your side of the arrangement by having a score of at least 0.  If you're not rebellious, your owner will try to talk you out of leaving and entice you to keep wearing that collar by offering you gold in exchange for a contract.  If you really want to leave, just say so, because you owner is going to make leaving difficult.  If you ask about what the owner is offering, you'll get an explanation and then the owner will conveniently end the conversation.  If you ask again too soon, you'll get gagged for "pestering" your owner, and you can't ask to leave while gagged.  If you really want to leave, just say so, don't mess around.

Owner Switching

You can switch which of your current followers is your owner.  There is no penalty for switching, but you should plan ahead.  You will be offered the option to transfer all gold, keys, and lockpicks to the new owner.  Remember that if you're using gold sharing and you're not careful, the new owner might immediately decide that he's broke and whore you out.  The new owner does NOT receive the "Owner's starting gold" amount; that only happens when you become enslaved normally.

If you have active quests from your previous owner, you must complete those quests by talking to that follower, not your new owner.  You complete quests for the person who gave them to you.  If your owner Bob gives you a task and then you make your other follower Jane your new owner, you must complete that active task with Bob, the person who assigned it to you.  When you complete the quest, you will still respectfully call Bob "Master" for that conversation because he was your master when he gave you your orders.  This should feel like your dominant followers are sharing control of you. 

37 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Added:  New option to scale daily score decay to match score rewards to keep the difficulty even as you progress.

Changed:  Owner will no longer release you while you're rebellious (score < 0).
Changed:  Owner will try to talk you out of leaving enslavement by offering you gold for contract time.
Changed:  Gold sharing is now disabled if you have no gold. *

Nice changes! I particularly like the scaling daily decay.

@HexBolt8 Pama´s Deadly Furniture (scripts) has reached 1.7.0 stable release. Have you wanted to add torture furniture including deadly furniture into the modification (as well as player character executions)? If so this modification will help it could be a soft dependency so that those who don't want it can leave it out, also could be configurable by an option setting(s).

Thank you  HexBolt that mod get better and better and better, i cant believe it, and it seem easy to you

I remember the Lola game that I played a long time ago while hoping that someone manages to exploit all the possibilities offered by this kind of game and role play

Thank a lot

12 hours ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

@HexBolt8 Pama´s Deadly Furniture (scripts) has reached 1.7.0 stable release. Have you wanted to add torture furniture including deadly furniture into the modification (as well as player character executions)? If so this modification will help it could be a soft dependency so that those who don't want it can leave it out, also could be configurable by an option setting(s).

I did not know this mod, Pama´s Deadly Furniture (scripts)... I loved it ... already imagined it integrated with this mod... \o/

Guest AthenaESIV
23 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'm considering a new event, more a prank really, While You Were Sleeping.  When you sleep in an inn or player home, there's a chance that the owner hides all your clothes in a randomly selected container (other than the innkeeper merchant chest, of course).  All your clothes are gone, everything in your inventory tagged as clothing or armor.

You're not required to steal them back, so the container would be marked as player-owned (I suppose you'll get to swipe a few free carrots if you wish).  As a failsafe, if you can't find them or just don't want to play along, you can ask your owner for the clothes back and lose one point of score. 

Any thoughts on this?

Anything involving stripping the Dragonborn naked, and ENF, and NPC dialog that pokes fun at her or convinces her one way or another to strip naked and have the NPC's actually react to it is 10/10 in my book. Since we share the mailgirl fetish I'm sure you agree, lol

Unwilling short term contractual nudity with the threat of it becoming permanent (the illusion of it becoming permanent... No need for it to ever really last), is the mailgirl fetish dream.... And ideally it would always tease the long term nudity to make it more interesting (once it is permanent it is boring). I like how you built that into your follower games, but having things like... Merchants say, "take all your clothes off and leave them on the floor, and come back in one hour, maybe then I'll let you look at my wares." That's a shitty example, lol... But basically anything like that which carrot on a sticks reluctant nudity would be great.

I also like when the narrative is the Dragonborn is treated this way, but most other women are treated well. Her being one of few women naked just makes it more interesting. But again that is something that fits the typical mailgirl story, lol.

Hello hex

i got a couple of questions not related to the mods you are involved in, but i dont see how to send you a message, so i write it here.

a sex scene needs some time,  so you need a motivation to play it, although the animation itself may be a motivation.

there are conflicts between sex scene or play scene. for example the thief. in solution can spend a sec scene, but without it, he will spend a speechcraft point.

there is a big conflict between playing a prostitute or having sex without the gold and extras you get from prostitution

playing a prostitute and getting additional money in the game is a challenge itself.  pc wont prostitute if she can smith some rings which sells higher than some hours prostitution. It is possible to set Gameplay/settings/fbartermax=0 so all things are worth zero to sell. get prostition instead of selling (no second hand shops) is a challenge for the game and a need to do the prostituion, a strong motivation and a greed for gold.   (just the speechcraft perk tree is ruined, of no meaning anymore).

in radiant prostitution you get Gold, Client adding in sexlab diary, which leads to higher prices,  with wrath slayers addon relationship friendly, the only thing missing is speechcraft rising, because you deal with the client.

1. thats my first question. wrath slayer and me made it work to get the speechcraft, but not the rising of it through the levels. it was a fix value only. Do you know how to do that ? Adding speechcraft to sex scenes which get more skillxp with rising skilllvl ?

2. second question is about the dialogues from solutions and confabulations etc. of course they are a welcome change to the always the same dialogue from radiant prostitution. is it possible to put the gold and extras package from RP to them, so these dialogues would lead to the same gold, client registration in diary, relationship, speechcraft as in rp ?

Thats enough for now i think.  i hope you understand what i mean and it would be nice if you have a thought about it. Thanks.

51 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

playing a prostitute and getting additional money in the game is a challenge itself.  pc wont prostitute if she can smith some rings which sells higher than some hours prostitution. It is possible to set Gameplay/settings/fbartermax=0 so all things are worth zero to sell. get prostition instead of selling (no second hand shops) is a challenge for the game and a need to do the prostituion, a strong motivation and a greed for gold.   (just the speechcraft perk tree is ruined, of no meaning anymore).

i would suggest using a mod like "Trade and Barter" (or similar) and setting it to a high setting, this will make most stuff worthless but not all so that you can still sell some stuff like ebony weapons and armors and gain speechcraft, but stuff like iron and steel are worthless, and stuff like dwarven and elven sell for maybe 10-20 gold.

in radiant prostitution you get Gold, Client adding in sexlab diary, which leads to higher prices,  with wrath slayers addon relationship friendly, the only thing missing is speechcraft rising, because you deal with the client.

1. thats my first question. wrath slayer and me made it work to get the speechcraft, but not the rising of it through the levels. it was a fix value only. Do you know how to do that ? Adding speechcraft to sex scenes which get more skillxp with rising skilllvl ?

i am pretty sure Sexlab Disparity can do this, but you would have to play with it to find the right settings to make it work.

2. second question is about the dialogues from solutions and confabulations etc. of course they are a welcome change to the always the same dialogue from radiant prostitution. is it possible to put the gold and extras package from RP to them, so these dialogues would lead to the same gold, client registration in diary, relationship, speechcraft as in rp ?

the only way i know of to do this would be to make a patch mod (which would require all the mods it affects or draws from to be masters).  someone else may know another way to do this. this is something that would also need to be updated every time one of the mods it adjusts updates.

@HexBolt8

like the idea of "While You Were Sleeping".  like that idea a LOT.

Mia's Lair (Sexlab Sex Slaves) and Lola do not like each other.  if i have Jenny WInglow (or another Mia's Lair sex slave follower) following Lola does not

run right. if she is not following Lola runs fine.   as they are on opposite ends of the spectrum (Lola has pc as slave, Mia's Lair has follower as a slave mostly)

i did try it with 4 different followers from that mod and got the same results.  the one i did not try was Andrew (regular or dominant).

i am not sure if Mia's Lair uses a different follower system or if it is a variant of vanilla, but AFT does not pick them up, but Lola does tries to run on them.

this is not a big deal (to me), but figured i would mention it in case someone else runs into it.

of course it could just be my load order too....not 100% sure.

the whole reason i tried it was i thought it would be interesting to have a sex slave follower (who is addicted to your body) who is also your Mistress.

that would have been interesting to see a follower with that split personality.  oh well did not work out, but still having a lot of fun with Elariel (regular

follower) as my Lola Mistress.

Thank you all for the positive comments.  While You Were Sleeping is at the top of my list.  I might not start right away, though.  I'm enjoying playing, and as I do I get new ideas and find bugs to fix (like losing a lot of my gold to Body Search).  I keep expecting MrEsturk to return any day, but until then I'll keep adding things.

@AthenaESIV's comment about stripping for a merchant reminded me that I'd also like to add a "merchant discount" event.  I've stayed away from that because Devious Followers has a deal like that, and there's no reason to duplicate the feature.  But I never looked into how that one works.  If it's sex, then perhaps stripping could work here, and the two could exist side by side.  I'll have to figure our what DF's deal does, or if someone can describe it here that would save some time.  The concept is broad enough for another event here, I just don't want it to be too much the same.

A few off topic comments, mainly to @shiagwen's questions.

Spoiler

Yes, having a reason to do prostitution is a challenge, especially after the early levels.  When the PC has skills for smithing, alchemy, or enchanting, and makes good money from selling loot, there's no reason to do it.  I like that this mod forces you to.  The owner is much less interested in the gold earned than in making you be a whore.

The Trade & Barter mod is a good even if you're not making too much money.  The racial barter differences and different prices in cities versus towns is interesting.  You can also use it to limit your gold.  I personally prefer to let this mod's gold sharing do that.  If the owner is getting most of the gold, I don't have that much to spend.  I use the owner's gold to buy upgrades for the owner's equipment, so it's still useful to earn gold.  And if I buy a nice upgrade for the owner that reduces the owner's gold nearly to the poverty limit, that pressures me to make more money fast or I'll be wasting time in town doing more prostitution.  I like that gold sharing limits my gold without potentially taking it all away.  Mods where you pay your follower can end up taking all your money and even driving you into debt.  With this mod, you might be a slave but you have some gold and no debt.

I use SexLabUtil1 (there's a remake for SE that has a different name) to have a 10% chance that consensual sex can raise the partner's relationship rank.  That's small enough to not unbalance things, but significant enough that when my character is prostituting, I'll try to do it with merchants, hoping to raise the relationship to Friend or Confidant and get better prices.

Be careful about making it easy to raise Speechcraft.  I remember a discussion (maybe on Devious Followers) where people were saying that persuasion and speech checks were useless because it's so easy to max speechcraft.  I was thinking, "really?".  Even at level 50+ my characters might have speech around 50 (without buffs).  There are mods that make improving speech easy, and that was probably ruining this part of the game for those players.  There's one mod (RDO?) that lets you raise speech by talking to random people about the weather.  Well if it's that easy, then every adult in Skyrim would have 100 speechcraft.  Before I hacked it to remove the feature, SexLab Romance would give speechcraft experience for asking NPCs for sex even if they said no.  High speech gives you more gold and even less reason to use prostitution. 

I don't understand the question about speechcraft and Radiant Prostitution.  Speechcraft does affect the amount that you earn, but having sex does not give speechcraft experience. 

While I'm on a tangent, the game is much more fun to me if I avoid Enchanting unless I'm playing a pure mage.  I have to loot or buy enchanted items.  I might not find decent enchanted boots until I'm high level.  Or I might have good fire resistance but no shock resistance because I couldn't find those items.  That makes each game different, interesting, and challenging.  I sometimes use the mod Honed Metal (on Nexus) if I really want an enchantment and I can pay for it.  Honed Metal is also good if I'm playing a pure mage but I want to provide a warrior follower with tempered gear.  I can pay for it without having to do smithing.

5 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

A few off topic comments, mainly to @shiagwen's questions.

Hide contents

Yes, having a reason to do prostitution is a challenge, especially after the early levels.  When the PC has skills for smithing, alchemy, or enchanting, and makes good money from selling loot, there's no reason to do it.  I like that this mod forces you to.  The owner is much less interested in the gold earned than in making you be a whore.

The Trade & Barter mod is a good even if you're not making too much money.  The racial barter differences and different prices in cities versus towns is interesting.  You can also use it to limit your gold.  I personally prefer to let this mod's gold sharing do that.  If the owner is getting most of the gold, I don't have that much to spend.  I use the owner's gold to buy upgrades for the owner's equipment, so it's still useful to earn gold.  And if I buy a nice upgrade for the owner that reduces the owner's gold nearly to the poverty limit, that pressures me to make more money fast or I'll be wasting time in town doing more prostitution.  I like that gold sharing limits my gold without potentially taking it all away.  Mods where you pay your follower can end up taking all your money and even driving you into debt.  With this mod, you might be a slave but you have some gold and no debt.

I use SexLabUtil1 (there's a remake for SE that has a different name) to have a 10% chance that consensual sex can raise the partner's relationship rank.  That's small enough to not unbalance things, but significant enough that when my character is prostituting, I'll try to do it with merchants, hoping to raise the relationship to Friend or Confidant and get better prices.

Be careful about making it easy to raise Speechcraft.  I remember a discussion (maybe on Devious Followers) where people were saying that persuasion and speech checks were useless because it's so easy to max speechcraft.  I was thinking, "really?".  Even at level 50+ my characters might have speech around 50 (without buffs).  There are mods that make improving speech easy, and that was probably ruining this part of the game for those players.  There's one mod (RDO?) that lets you raise speech by talking to random people about the weather.  Well if it's that easy, then every adult in Skyrim would have 100 speechcraft.  Before I hacked it to remove the feature, SexLab Romance would give speechcraft experience for asking NPCs for sex even if they said no.  High speech gives you more gold and even less reason to use prostitution. 

I don't understand the question about speechcraft and Radiant Prostitution.  Speechcraft does affect the amount that you earn, but having sex does not give speechcraft experience. 

While I'm on a tangent, the game is much more fun to me if I avoid Enchanting unless I'm playing a pure mage.  I have to loot or buy enchanted items.  I might not find decent enchanted boots until I'm high level.  Or I might have good fire resistance but no shock resistance because I couldn't find those items.  That makes each game different, interesting, and challenging.  I sometimes use the mod Honed Metal (on Nexus) if I really want an enchantment and I can pay for it.  Honed Metal is also good if I'm playing a pure mage but I want to provide a warrior follower with tempered gear.  I can pay for it without having to do smithing.

Yes, RP does not give Speech xp, but it should. Because if you have zero selling and solution sex instead of convincing, there is nothing left to raise speech. and it makes sense,, because she sells her body to the client, thats dealing. the question was how to give speechxp raising with the skilllvl.

my 2nd question was about how difficult it would be to make solution and confabulation a radiant prostitution addon.

Lola can surpress prostitution money from the master, but that also drops motivation to do it. taking prostiton out of the game, will miss the greed prostitution has.  sigh.

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

Because if you have zero selling and solution sex instead of convincing, there is nothing left to raise speech.

I've never played game with zero selling, so I've always been able to gradually raise speechcraft.  There are players who penalize bartering so much that selling items is useless, so yes for them that would be a problem.  It seems reasonable to earn speechcraft experience from prostitution, the same as bartering.  Selling your services for 100 gold should be worth selling loot for 100 gold, possibly with a bonus for successfully convincing the client.  That would require changes to the RP scripts.  I haven't looked into how to do that.  I do not think it would be easy to make something like SL Solutions to be a part of RP.  It would probably need a hard dependence to work well, and they just aren't designed to work together.

Regarding Pony Express, if a player doesn't want the stable task, there is a way to prevent it:

set vkjPonyExpressEvent to 3

The quest uses this global variable to remember what task you got the last time.  It won't give you the task for the stable or the steward twice in a row.  Setting the value to 3 tells it that you did the stable last time (2 is for the steward).  You have to set it before getting the quest, and every time after doing the quest because it updates that variable when it runs.  This requires yesterday's update to work correctly (I had a typo in one of the conditions that messed up the task weighting).

Guest AthenaESIV

Love the idea of expanding merchant interactions. And anything where she is volunteered to do things, and ushered or directed to her destination by NPCs while they ignore her objections or talk over them would be 10/10. Like she's trying to talk her way out of it as she is gently / roughly pushed to her knees to engage in whatever activities, the whole time NPCs completely oblivious to her reluctance.

13 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I've stayed away from that because Devious Followers has a deal like that, and there's no reason to duplicate the feature.  But I never looked into how that one works.  If it's sex, then perhaps stripping could work here, and the two could exist side by side.  I'll have to figure our what DF's deal does, or if someone can describe it here that would save some time.  The concept is broad enough for another event here, I just don't want it to be too much the same.

I really like that feature of DFc but like you say just copying that is kinda pointless. What if you did a mashup of that and the debt payoff of ToH? You could have a slider for how much Lola's owner is a gambler so periodically they have lost a significant amount of gold (gambled using the gold they got from pimping Lola out!) to the local trader and of course its down to Lola to clear the debt. The trader would refuse trade until a settlement is reached. Lola being a good slave gets on her knees to settle the debt only to be told afterwards that that only covers a tiny portion of the debt! In ToH the arrangement is for life but perhaps it could be a fixed number of times (with min 24hrs between) or could be linked to gold so say the owner lost 5k gold Lola would have to provide that much before the deal is complete I.E. 5k over the poverty threshold minus owner daily expenses in that case the Lola service would be needed each time they want to trade until the debt is paid off.

Ignore last message. My browser had some quoted comments that it wouldn't let me delete and there was no trash for the message. Weird.

Anyway, I am continually impressed with these changes to Lola. Probably one of my favorite mods. I love the mistress not letting you go until you show effort. Any chance to make this a sliding scale? Some mistresses may have a higher benchmark for what is considered acceptable. ?

Actually, with a sliding scale here and the other scale where she won't release you if you are too good, there is a great opportunity where you need to carefully thread the needle between the two to get released. Along with extra days to a contract for punishment, it can be quite fun to struggle with not being too good and having to displease the mistress, only to have another day added, and your chance to ask for release just gets pushed back. So, another day of trying to balance the submissiveness scale so that you can ask for your freedom the next time that you get a chance... if you ever do! 

One extra thing that would make it even more challenging is to be able to have the mod randomize those two numbers (between a range) and then make them invisible, so that you don't know what they are. It will take time to test different options until you can learn what the lower and higher end is. 

2 hours ago, danta said:

Any one else having problems with the pony quests ?

I've personally only seen it once, but I've just been playing off and on.  It has a 42 hour cooldown, can only trigger when you're in an inn in one of the walled cities, only between 8 AM and 4 PM, and you must not be wearing a hobble skirt, belt, or pet suit.  Also, no new events will start while you're doing a timed event like Run Lola Run.

8 hours ago, audhol said:

I really like that feature of DFc but like you say just copying that is kinda pointless. What if you did a mashup of that and the debt payoff of ToH?

Is DFC's event basically just sex?  If so, yes don't want to repeat that.  I want to stay away from long term effects from events, like tracking an obligation to provide sex to a merchant over a period of time.  I'll have to do something different.  Perhaps you can convince townspeople to visit the shop.  That's still sex, but now you're talking to various people having to offer yourself to get them to go shop there.  That's not all that exciting, but it is a little different.  More work than just doing the merchant, though.

3 hours ago, cerebus300 said:

I love the mistress not letting you go until you show effort. Any chance to make this a sliding scale? Some mistresses may have a higher benchmark for what is considered acceptable.

Someone else had asked for something like that a while back.  At the time, I didn't care for the idea of the owner training you to the point where you're finally useful and then letting you go.  But if it's expressed as putting in a fair effort on your part, that makes sense.  I did that for the rebellious state because I was working in that area and it was quick & easy.  It could be a slider setting.  I'm a little reluctant to add settings for things a lot of people might not use, so the already large list doesn't become overwhelming.  I might look at moving some of those to an "Less Used Settings" page or something to try to keep that list cleaner.

I'll put the idea on my list.  When MrEsturk returns I'll pass along any ideas I didn't get to.