34 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

@HexBolt8 You have added another excellent feature for vampire slave role play. "My Sire", "My Dark Lord", etc. Many thanks!

Thank you.  I wish I'd thought of this earlier.  It opens up so many possibilities, including very affectionate names for doms who really love their subs but just play along with the humiliation games that the sub might enjoy.  Also non lore-friendly titles like Khaleesi and such.  It just has to fit the existing "my/your" wording format.

13 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

This mod has nothing to do with SD.  It can integrate with Simple Slavery, but only if you enable Submissive Lola as an enslavement outcome.  So unless you do that, you can just use the normal start without involving SS.  If you're asking how the normal start works, you probably have not looked at the Help page on the MCM.  You should do that.  The first topic there is "How do I start?"

I did look at it. And red that book. Still when I choose the key phrase in dialog Sub Lola doesn't start, instead SS starts. 

Sooo, who- or whatever did that magic, the random zapping before sex or peeing stopped. For now.

I do have a noob-modding question. Mistress tells me after zapping me for her pleasure, that she loves the little yelp I make when she zaps me. As this mod is unvoiced, of course there is no yelp - but I found one in the Data folder that would fit. How would I tell your mod to play this soundfile at the right time?

9 hours ago, misima said:

I did look at it. And red that book. Still when I choose the key phrase in dialog Sub Lola doesn't start, instead SS starts. 

You're saying that you approach you follower and ask "I'd like to talk to you about something unusual" and then you're placed in the SS slave pen?  That shouldn't be possible.  If that's not what you're saying, you'll have to provide a lot more detail.

7 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

How would I tell your mod to play this soundfile at the right time?

You could edit the zap spell to change the sound.  If it's a good sound file, you could tell me the one you're looking at and it might be worth including in the mod, at least as an option.

On 2020/11/10 at AM8点08分, HexBolt8 said:

This patch requires version 1.1 to have already been installed.  Previous updates for 1.1 are included in this update.  You don't need earlier updates.

Submissive Lola Resubmission Patch - 9 Nov 2020.7z 1.96 MB · 70 downloads

A new option on the Debug page lets you change your owner's title.
- Choose one that works after "my" and "your", or notifications will look odd ("Your Sir beckons to you").
- You're not limited to a single word, so "Lord and Master" would work.
- This is what YOU call your owner.  People will still refer to your "master" or "mistress".
- Your owner can still use the default title generically ("A good slave brings gifts to his mistress").
- The title will revert to the default if you switch owners or leave enslavement.

This is a Great MOD,but I have some CTD problems...

Things are like this. First I have the following conversation: 
"May I be of service, <Alias=Title>?
Perhaps./Maybe."

Event runs normally, no problem, and repeat this step again after a while for 3,4 times, all still OK.
But when it reaches the 5th or 6th time, When PC knelt down before she stood up, Suddenly CTD. I tried this many times, it is hapened every time...there is no CTD without installing this MOD...strange...
I have applied your latest patch.
Sorry for my bad english, and thank you!

9 hours ago, Krawllin said:

This is a Great MOD,but I have some CTD problems.

That's not normal.  Be sure that you installed version 1.1, then overwrote the files with the latest patch.  It's difficult to say what might be causing a crash without a log file.  If you do provide one, only the last part is needed (there's no point uploading a huge file when maybe only the last hundred lines are useful).

7 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

That's not normal.  Be sure that you installed version 1.1, then overwrote the files with the latest patch.  It's difficult to say what might be causing a crash without a log file.  If you do provide one, only the last part is needed (there's no point uploading a huge file when maybe only the last hundred lines are useful).

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

I tried twice, the last 100 lines of each log.

Thanks a lot :bawling:

21 minutes ago, Krawllin said:

I tried twice, the last 100 lines of each log.

The first log didn't show anything, but the second one did.  Before I get into that, I saw that you're getting many errors from the hdtHighHeelEffect script.  Possibly what you're wearing doesn't have the properties for that initialized.  It's not a problem for this mod, but you might want to be aware of it. 

Also, you can turn the logging off now.  Leaving it on all the time can produce very large files.

So, you're getting an error that shouldn't be possible.  One of the properties from this mod's main script is not initialized.  That property has existed for a long time, so I can't explain that.

The best way to reset it (and any other properties that might be empty) is to end your enslavement by talking to your owner and saying that you don't want to be a slave anymore.  You can keep that character as your follower.  You're supposed to have to wait a full day before you can ask the same follower to be a slave again, but I believe that the effect wears off when you change location (just going inside or outside) so that doesn't work as well as it should.  Change location, then start the quest again in the MCM.  Talk to your follower about being a slave again.  That should reinitialize all the quest variables.

42 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

The first log didn't show anything, but the second one did.  Before I get into that, I saw that you're getting many errors from the hdtHighHeelEffect script.  Possibly what you're wearing doesn't have the properties for that initialized.  It's not a problem for this mod, but you might want to be aware of it. 

Also, you can turn the logging off now.  Leaving it on all the time can produce very large files.

So, you're getting an error that shouldn't be possible.  One of the properties from this mod's main script is not initialized.  That property has existed for a long time, so I can't explain that.

The best way to reset it (and any other properties that might be empty) is to end your enslavement by talking to your owner and saying that you don't want to be a slave anymore.  You can keep that character as your follower.  You're supposed to have to wait a full day before you can ask the same follower to be a slave again, but I believe that the effect wears off when you change location (just going inside or outside) so that doesn't work as well as it should.  Change location, then start the quest again in the MCM.  Talk to your follower about being a slave again.  That should reinitialize all the quest variables.

I followed the steps you said, end the enslavement, wait for two days, change many location, than start the quest again, and the same problem still here  ...

My Skyrim's script is heavy, but I have been using Crash Fixes v12 so far without any major problems...

Any way, thank you again. Love your MOD! ☺️

20 minutes ago, Krawllin said:

I followed the steps you said, end the enslavement, wait for two days, change many location, than start the quest again, and the same problem still here

That should have fixed that particular problem.  If you do "sqv vkjmq" in the console and scroll up to ::StripCheckKeys_var, it should have an array of 3 values, not "none" or null.

Edit: For what it's worth, that array is no longer really needed.  I'm going to remove it in the next update, but if one quest property is empty, you probably have other with problems, too.

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

That should have fixed that particular problem.  If you do "sqv vkjmq" in the console and scroll up to ::StripCheckKeys_var, it should have an array of 3 values, not "none" or null.

Edit: For what it's worth, that array is no longer really needed.  I'm going to remove it in the next update, but if one quest property is empty, you probably have other with problems, too.

Yes, StripCheckKeys_var[] have an array of 3 values.

Is it possible that the string in the save is too high? I use FallrimTools to view save string, there is 79000+...:joy:

1 hour ago, Krawllin said:

Yes, StripCheckKeys_var[] have an array of 3 values.

That's good.  In your log file, there was an error because it was empty before.  But it never should have been empty.  There might be a serious problem in your game or save file, but there's no way to see that from a log file.  I'm sorry, I just can't see what the problem might be.

1 hour ago, Krawllin said:

Is it possible that the string in the save is too high?

Probably not.  I have over 55,000 in my game.

7 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

That's good.  In your log file, there was an error because it was empty before.  But it never should have been empty.  There might be a serious problem in your game or save file, but there's no way to see that from a log file.  I'm sorry, I just can't see what the problem might be.

No need to say sorry, it's probably a problem with my MOD environment. Maybe I will open a new save next day, install only a few pre-mods, and see what happens.

Thank you for your patience and enthusiasm.:angel:

The new option that sLola Owner can keep all keys has an interesting side effect. I can't free my followers from DDs anymore without keys, so they have to wait until my PC gets free from enslavement (I know I could just deactivate it in MCM, but I like the RP it provides too much).

The poor girls got hit by a dDEC trap that some clumsy Lola triggered ? With Sexlife and Pet Collar this makes the sLola Owner the Dom of the whole party ?

Spoiler

1723672917_enb2020_11_1300_29_15_81.jpg.b9485e9218f1a0ae71969912f6a4e61e.jpg

165020795_enb2020_11_1314_50_32_49.jpg.63faa9f0104ba7f59139200c6f7dfa1b.jpg

I'm not sure if gold control is working, i still have 14k gold on me, owner only 3k which is the MCM set start amount.

I also have the cloth hiding game for inns at 100% as it's quite fun little thing... Now just i had "bug" in Solitude inn basement. There are barrels behind a big container and player can't walk there.

To fix that would be ok to move that big canister below the floor. I know that deleting objects from Skyrim.esm is not something any mod should ever do so, it's what i'd do.

It would also be fine if the items were placed in a container that has "steal" tag. Now it's easy to avoid even opening them and it's less chance getting cursed traps, also makes it so trivial atm to find the right place.

I'll just remind that opening a "restricted" container is not a crime in itself, only looting from it is, if you aren't sneaking and hidden. Most of those cases you can always sneak for them.

47 minutes ago, Krynn said:

Do you think you could add the Heretic IronRingGag to the gags in the MCM menu?

There are already 22 gags in the list, but it's easy for you to use any gag model for the Custom collar.  For that one, copy devious\Heretic\Gags\IronRingGag.nif and devious\Heretic\Gags\IronRingGag_go.nif to the devious\Lola_Esturk folder and rename them according to the instructions there.  Then select Custom for your choice of collar.

16 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

I'm not sure if gold control is working, i still have 14k gold on me, owner only 3k which is the MCM set start amount.

It's not gold control like in Devious Followers.  It's gold sharing, where a fraction of the gold that you acquire can go to your owner.  Any gold that you already had remains yours.

18 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Now just i had "bug" in Solitude inn basement. There are barrels behind a big container and player can't walk there.

Yes, there will be cases like that.  Shrinking or moving the object that is in the way with the console will work, as will using the TCL command to walk through the blocking object.  Or give up a little score and ask the owner for help.

20 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

It would also be fine if the items were placed in a container that has "steal" tag. Now it's easy to avoid even opening them and it's less chance getting cursed traps, also makes it so trivial atm to find the right place.

I'll just remind that opening a "restricted" container is not a crime in itself, only looting from it is, if you aren't sneaking and hidden. Most of those cases you can always sneak for them.

I understand, but sometimes the container can be very difficult to loot without being seen, and some characters are not stealthy.  I also wouldn't want my character's clothing and armor marked as stolen.  This is just a prank that the owner can play, an embarrassing inconvenience.  Finding the right container can be easy the first few times, and that's okay.  But the longer you play, the more "obvious" containers will exist in that location, and the player will have to do more searching.

I have to say that this mod is fantastic. in every sense of the word.

One thing I am curious about is whether there are any interactions with a player's marriage. 

Not necessarily specific events, but even comments from the owner about how much more important (s)he is than your marriage, hurt or sympathetic comments from the spouse about your new role, that sort of thing.

2 hours ago, RMCW said:

no dialogue option shows for removal, though that's how I have it configured.

Are you sure?  It should be the first option under the "Master?" topic, "May I wear clothes again?".  But if for some reason your game got messed up, you can just remove the Extended Eye Candy spell from your character.

3 hours ago, IvoryBadger said:

One thing I am curious about is whether there are any interactions with a player's marriage. 

Not necessarily specific events, but even comments from the owner about how much more important (s)he is than your marriage, hurt or sympathetic comments from the spouse about your new role, that sort of thing.

No, there's nothing like that.

12 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Are you sure?  It should be the first option under the "Master?" topic, "May I wear clothes again?".  But if for some reason your game got messed up, you can just remove the Extended Eye Candy spell from your character.

Thank you :) Yeah the dialogue option is definitely not there, rules been running for a week or more game time. 

Just tried that and it didn't work, get zapped when I try to wear anything. Screenshots:

Spoiler

image.png.aeb713789d4634a4aa8f293c27fdff7b.png

image.png.fe3b92655129d7146443dec069ea82c9.png

image.png.0c3259c03edae9f63459ac11a2507104.png

image.png.1f4a43681c66b2b00db36eaab34ee9a8.png

I'm not sure how the game is choosing Eye Candy but it seems far too often. I quicksaved game before talking to owner, then 5 times in a row it always came up and i kept quickloading. So far the tomb raider and pony express came up never so i started those quests forcefully with console to see what they're like.

Also once at inn i had clothes put in some unknown place. I asked the last resort to show where it is and nothing happened. The clue was that "It is in "... no name was given.

This was either Falkreath or Winterhold.