Guest AthenaESIV

I thought you were taking a break to actually play the game @HexBolt8 lol

Tyty for your continued updates, not complaining! Def always look forward to what mods and tweaks you create!

This might be the same problem that CaptainJ03 reported.  Lola was in the Ragged Flagon in conversation with Delvin.  I saw a "Mistress beckons to you" message and ended the conversation as quickly as I could.  Mistress then immediately zapped Lola, expressing her impatience with Lola not complying with some demand that I hadn't had a chance to see.  I found out later after another zap that Lola was supposed to remove her clothes.

2 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

This might be the same problem that CaptainJ03 reported.  Lola was in the Ragged Flagon in conversation with Delvin.  I saw a "Mistress beckons to you" message and ended the conversation as quickly as I could.  Mistress then immediately zapped Lola, expressing her impatience with Lola not complying with some demand that I hadn't had a chance to see.  I found out later after another zap that Lola was supposed to remove her clothes.

I saw similar behavior back when I was first looking at blocking dialogs and conflicts from other mods.  I couldn't see the demand and there was no option to comply, so I kept getting punished.  Are you using SL Survival or DFC, and if so do you have those patched so the blocking dialog won't conflict?

I'm getting an issue, not sure if it is a conflict with another mod I have installed or an issue with the latest patch. I installed Naked Dungeons at the end of my load order, I also updated SLS.

Intermittently, when I ask owner if there is something I can do, PC just stands there without kneeling and no way to get it to progress. Once this happens, it won't work again.

I've tried loading an earlier save a few times and eventually got it working.

Just thought I'd report the issue in-case anyone else is having the same problem. It seems to be working fine now after reverting to an earlier save.

30 minutes ago, RMCW said:

Intermittently, when I ask owner if there is something I can do, PC just stands there without kneeling and no way to get it to progress. Once this happens, it won't work again.

You might have been stuck in a scene from something before, possibly not even from this mod.  It happens sometimes.  Loading a save from before that point would of course fix it.  Let me know if you see the problem again, but it's probably something odd like stuck in a scene.

Fixes & Enhancements

This patch requires version 1.1 to have already been installed.  Previous updates for 1.1 are included in this update.  You don't need earlier updates.

Submissive Lola Resubmission Patch - 30 Oct 2020.7z

Fixed:  Owner would sometimes stand motionless during the whipping scene.
Fixed:  Owner will no longer make a demand when you're busy (such as talking to someone) in most cases. *
Fixed:  Run Lola Run now correctly registers as a blocking event, so other events won't start while you're doing it.
Changed:  If you ask to be of service while a blocking event is active, you'll be told to finish that other task first.
Changed:  The Confessions and "I Am Famous" quests now start as active quests with quest markers already visible.
Changed:  The "tricks" event (stripping, dancing, etc.) should be more robust when handling defiant responses.
Changed:  For consistency with "tricks", palace scene defiance now results in whipping and severe score loss.
Changed:  The MCM maximum setting for Shock Strength has been greatly increased.  Zzzzt!

* Location change events will not check to see if you're busy, but if you just entered a new area then typically you won't be.

I've downloaded the latest patch and will be trying it out momentarily. Meanwhile, an experience I had raised a question in my mind.

Background: Lola got an early start in Whiterun at 5am so she could visit Farengar and go out to meet the dragon at the Western Watch Tower while it was daylight. After an immediate Run Lola Run to fetch ale, a Confessions, a Famous, prostituting herself to 5 customers, several zaps and dances, a boot licking, and perhaps something else I've forgotten, she managed to get out of the Whiterun gates about 6pm and ended up fighting the dragon in the dark.

So my question: In quests where the follower can't follow, or if Lola tells Mistress to wait so that she can do a quest on her own (as I almost always do for the Thieve's Guild Loud and Clear, do all these demands from Mistress get queued up and dumped on Lola as soon as she gets back? Or how is that handled?

Thanks.

28 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

In quests where the follower can't follow, or if Lola tells Mistress to wait so that she can do a quest on her own (as I almost always do for the Thieve's Guild Loud and Clear, do all these demands from Mistress get queued up and dumped on Lola as soon as she gets back?

If your owner is waiting, the mod goes into a holding pattern.  It does not queue events , it just resumes normal operation when you ask the owner to follow again.

If you want your owner to accompany you on an important mission but not make demands until you're done, you can use the Suspend All Events function on the Debug page (not allowed while you have a timed event active).  You won't have to fulfill your obligations, but neither will you make any progress toward ending your contract time.  If you use this feature, as a reminder the status at the top of the main MCM page for the mod changes to "Quest Running (EVENTS SUSPENDED)".

I have a small request.  There is a dialog about good slaves using plugs.  There is also a dialog option in the pony quests where you can say you love the tail.  So, could you give the option to keep wearing the tail after completing the pony girl task, please?   An additional random comment from your dom recognizing (and liking) that you are wearing the tail plug would also be great! 

11 hours ago, justbob2 said:

There is a dialog about good slaves using plugs.  There is also a dialog option in the pony quests where you can say you love the tail.  So, could you give the option to keep wearing the tail after completing the pony girl task, please?   An additional random comment from your dom recognizing (and liking) that you are wearing the tail plug would also be great! 

It should be practical to let you keep the tail if you wish.  But the tails don't have distinctive keywords -- they show up just as butt plugs -- so the owner couldn't make random comments about your wearing one.  Wearing one would at least stop the remarks that maybe you should have a butt plug. 

14 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

Thanks for another very thorough answer! I won't be hesitant to hit up Goldenglow now ?

it can make it interesting.  i did most of the Thieves Guild questline (had completed dampened spirits) as a Lola in combination with Sexlab

Confabulations (and yes as cumdump).  it was interesting but did not make the TG quests themselves harder to do, but did make it harder

to get to the quests and spent a fair amount of time in the towns having to do Lola stuff so i could make it to the next part of the TG quest.

as far as actually doing the quests i have had no problems with the TG quests.  i have run into a slight problem with the extra Maven quests

from Confabulations. (1 did not want to start) and i am not sure what caused that issue.  plan to do DB questline soonish.  will post if i hit any

problems along the way when i start that one.

2 hours ago, Cornoholio said:

Say, which follower mangement types is this compatible to?

It should generally be compatible with any of them, to the extent that a follower framework is compatble with vanilla script functions.  The only problem I'm aware of is with EFF, and only when items such as gold or keys are transferred from PC to follower:  the items go into the follower's "Inventory" container rather than the "Equipment" container.  Those are optional features for this mod, so it wouldn't affect all EFF users, but that might influence your decision.  I've been using it with NFF with no problems.  Others have said it also works well with AFT. 

A fragment of a journal found on the road from Winterhold to Windhelm:

Day 46 of my enslavement. My Mistress is a real lush. Every time I turn around she's demanding Ale, Nord Mead, Alto Wine, or Black Briar Mead. She has no taste for ordinary wine, though, only wants the expensive stuff.

I woke up in the college to find out that Tolfdir wanted all the students to explore a place called Saarthal. I was very late getting there because Mistress insisted I whore myself out at the inn before we could go. It took a while to find and fuck five customers. I must say I'm getting better at it, though.

Fortunately they had waited for me and I was able to join the expedition.  Once we got inside I found some magical rings and an amulet. The amulet opened up a path through a draugr ruin.  It was a long slog through the ruin, and it didn't help that Mistress made me dance for her, zapped me a couple of times, and twice made me strip to make sure I hadn't hidden anything in my cunt or ass.  We had a tough fight with a draugr lord, and you'd think that would have put Mistress on guard. But no! The bitch made me take off all my armor, stripped entirely naked, just as we entered the final chamber of the ruin, and I had to fight the monster there without any armor! We managed to beat him, but it must have stressed Mistress out because she demanded that I lick her pussy to relax her. Right in front of Tolfdir!

A while ago she started demanding that I give her a "gift" every day. It's now up to about 1000 gold per day! How can I keep that up? It's good I learned some alchemy, I've been able to pay her so far by creating potions and selling them, but I'm running out of ingredients.

I've got a ring I stole that I'm supposed to return to Delvin, but I really don't want to go back to Riften any time soon, in case Mistress wants to display me at the slave market again. I hate that!

I'd better not let Mistress see this journal or I'll get another whipping and more days on my so-called "Contract".

yea....I think...well, it could be because I didn't uninstall the mod last time I played it,  then I re-installed in on the same save, plus I used SaveTool to clean the scripts...but I think, this mod drains my frame rates...

I'd love to have it along the gameplay but I can't play the game with 30 frame rates, is there a solution?

6 hours ago, Cornoholio said:

Say, how do I add a custom collar? The MCM has the option, I'd like to use the DD restrictive one.

Look in the mod's Meshes\Devious\Lola_Esturk\ folder, the file Adding a custom collar.txt explains the process.  Or select the custom collar option in the MCM and follow the instructions.  Or just give yourself the collar you want with the console and wear it.  The mod recognizes any collar with the DD or Zaz collar keywords.

3 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

yea....I think...well, it could be because I didn't uninstall the mod last time I played it,  then I re-installed in on the same save, plus I used SaveTool to clean the scripts...but I think, this mod drains my frame rates...

I'd love to have it along the gameplay but I can't play the game with 30 frame rates, is there a solution?

You really should not uninstall and reinstall a mod (any mod) like that.  It can cause problems with your game, even if you clean your save file.

Normally, this mod does not have a heavy script load.  It updates its status every 20 seconds.  If one of its quests is running, it can do a quick check every 10 seconds or so to ensure that you are obeying the rules, such as wearing a required item.  The collar's that the mod provides do have an enchantment that is constantly updating (that's why I personally don't use them) but it should drop frame rate dramatically.  You can try switching to a different collar, one not from this mod, to see if it makes any difference.

If you're having serious problems with your game, you might do well to start a new one, or to go back to an older save from before the time when you uninstalled the mod (assuming that you have not been uninstalling other mods too).  If you choose to continue playing without this mod, be sure to first end your enslavement by talking to your owner, then save and uninstall.