Bug fix update for quests stopping right after they start.

This patch requires version 1.1 to have already been installed. Previous updates for 1.1 are included in this update. You don't need earlier updates.

Edit: Deleted obsolete patch.

Fixed:  I'd made a change in the previous update (22 Oct) that had the unintended side effect of causing some of the quests, such as Run Lola Run, complete a few seconds after they started.  I've reverted that change.  Only the esp file is different, but I've posted a complete patch as usual.  My apologies to those who encountered problems with this.  It seemed like a harmless change, but I should have tested it more thoroughly.

50 minutes ago, Kalthen said:

I was just wondering: I am starting a new game, since EFF inventory doesn't work with Lola. What Follower Framework works with Lola inventory money access? NFF?

i use AFT and it works fine with SLtR.

I still have to update the new patch, so hopefully it will fix this issue that has popped up over the last day. The mistress has stopped asking for me to do things for her and there are no dialogue options that let me ask to serve the mistress. As a result I wind up failing the daily service part of the mod. I'm hoping to try to get to the 0% and finish the day on my contract to get free, but it might have me stuck at this point. I'll see. 

Another thing, which might be solved when I can end this service and then start another is that the new slider that is supposed to be in the MCM that allows you to set the minimum acceptable submissiveness before she releases you, isn't showing up. I wonder it that is because I am already under contract and in service when I updated. It doesn't seem that that should be the case, but I'll continue to check. 

Also, I have also had the immediate finish to Run Lola Run, but it seems that you have that one handled.

1 hour ago, cerebus300 said:

The mistress has stopped asking for me to do things for her and there are no dialogue options that let me ask to serve the mistress.

I think that's related to the immediate end of some of the timed quests.  It showed up at the same time.  You can use the Unblock Events option the debug page.  With the update, you shouldn't see the problem again.

1 hour ago, cerebus300 said:

the new slider that is supposed to be in the MCM that allows you to set the minimum acceptable submissiveness before she releases you, isn't showing up.

That's another goof of mine.  I don't have a good record this week.  I had it all built and tested, but didn't update the script in the patch file.  I'll upload yet another update, and I'll try to do better.

13 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I think that's related to the immediate end of some of the timed quests.  It showed up at the same time.  You can use the Unblock Events option the debug page.  With the update, you shouldn't see the problem again.

That's another goof of mine.  I don't have a good record this week.  I had it all built and tested, but didn't update the script in the patch file.  I'll upload yet another update, and I'll try to do better.

Are you kidding! You have done great work on this mod. No apologies needed. It would be bizarre if you never made a mistake when making all these changes. I appreciate how responsive you are and how you make the needed changes right away. Thanks again for all of your work on this mod. It is constantly getting better and better. 

24 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

Are you kidding! You have done great work on this mod. No apologies needed. It would be bizarre if you never made a mistake when making all these changes. I appreciate how responsive you are and how you make the needed changes right away. Thanks again for all of your work on this mod. It is constantly getting better and better. 

Yeah, man... that's what testing is for. Your the best... much love.

More fixes.

This patch requires version 1.1 to have already been installed.  Previous updates for 1.1 are included in this update.  You don't need earlier updates.

Edit:  Deleted obsolete patch.

Fixed:  The new MCM slider for minimum score to leave enslavement wasn't appearing.

5 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

ok proof that you are just human and not quite a god.

love the work and updates you have done ... having a blast working through TG questline while mistress keeps making me do other stuff :) .

On 10/24/2020 at 4:46 AM, HexBolt8 said:

The messages display when the scripts for those two quests are running (Fashion Slave, and Pimp My Adventurer), and if you're not complying with the quest conditions.  That should not be possible without the quest starting up.

You can check the status of those quests with "sqv vkjPimpedBasic" and "sqv vkjFashionSlave".  If the quests are running, that's the problem.  If the quests are not running, there's something wrong in your save game (perhaps cleaning it can help).  

If the quests are running, please check your quest log for Fashion Slave, and Pimp My Adventurer.  If you see them listed there, then we know that somehow the quests started and you didn't get notified.  You can stop the quests in the console (StopQuest vkjFashionSlave,  and StopQuest vkjPimpedBasic).

thank you very much, tbh, I played this mod on my current save before, and I didn't install it, I just unchecked it on MO and I checked it again to play it again.

By cleaning...what do you mean and how do I do it?

With today's patch (and it might have started with yesterday's) whenever my PC and Mistress enter a palace, I get a message that Mistress is beckoning, and then your debug message about impatient owner messages being stopped. So far it's happened in Riften and Whiterun.  I used to see the demand to clean Mistress's boots, of course.

2 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

thank you very much, tbh, I played this mod on my current save before, and I didn't install it, I just unchecked it on MO and I checked it again to play it again.

If you're going to turn this mod off, you really should leave enslavement first.  When you do, this mod shuts down any active quests and cleans up after itself.  It looks like you didn't do that, so you'll have to use the StopQuest commands described above. 

Save cleaning is using a software tool to remove stranded and unused scripts from a save file.  Cleaning has risks.  It is unwise to rely on it, but if your game is already messed up then it can help.  It's better not to remove or turn off mods during a game.  Save Cleaner and Fallrim Tools are the popular tools.  My impression is that Fallrim is better but Save Cleaner is simpler to use.

4 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

How about using a furniture yet in the place, like a pillory or x-cross?

Sex or punishment while locked in a pillory or X-cross is hot.  But it's a challenge to implement well and to have it be interesting so I'm not considering it for now.  Perhaps MrEsturk will want to.  I am watching DD Contraptions with interest to see how that develops.

33 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

With today's patch (and it might have started with yesterday's) whenever my PC and Mistress enter a palace, I get a message that Mistress is beckoning, and then your debug message about impatient owner messages being stopped. So far it's happened in Riften and Whiterun.  I used to see the demand to clean Mistress's boots, of course.

Are you not getting the demand to clean the owner's shoes?  Even if you click on your owner?  I tested that just now and if the demand triggers (there's a chance that it won't), I get the demand and the option to comply or refuse. 

That event should be back to the way it was, except that when the impatient-owner messages are stopped, you now see a notification.  They used to stop without notifying you. 

I'm going to have spend some time looking at that force greeting.  It's not getting shut down when it should be.  If it gets stopped when it should, then those impatient owner messages shouldn't even trigger if you've already agreed to do what was demanded.  I'll go through each of the cases when a force greeting occurs and stop it up front rather than trying to catch it on the back end.

25 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Are you not getting the demand to clean the owner's shoes?  Even if you click on your owner?  I tested that just now and if the demand triggers (there's a chance that it won't), I get the demand and the option to comply or refuse. 

No, I'm not getting the demand. Even if I click on Mistress. I've entered Dragonsreach 3 or 4 times today with no demands.

1 hour ago, PubliusNV said:

No, I'm not getting the demand. Even if I click on Mistress. I've entered Dragonsreach 3 or 4 times today with no demands.

The palace scene has an 8 game-hour cooldown so it doesn't get repetitive.  If you're in the cooldown period it won't trigger.  That's probably what you're experiencing.  Also, you might see your might owner say "You're doing that here??" instead of the lick demand.  I recently added that to handle the somewhat unusual case where the event triggers but you get pulled into a sex scene by another mod so you can't comply.  If you're in the SexLab Animating Actor faction, owner will make that statement and the event will end itself so you don't get punished.

I've been testing the palace scene a lot this evening and when it triggers (there's a decent chance that it won't), I see the beckon message and then the force greeting to lick owner's shoes.

Good news, I found the root cause for the impatient owner messages not stopping.  It's a simple fix, and it's working so well in my testing that I'm going to turn off that notification about forcing the impatient owners messages to stop.  I've been trying a variety of events (palace, dancing, inspection, stripping, Run Lola Run) and they all end cleanly.  It's late now so I'll test some more tomorrow before uploading an update.

Bug fix update.

This patch requires version 1.1 to have already been installed.  Previous updates for 1.1 are included in this update.  You don't need earlier updates.

Submissive Lola Resubmission Patch - 25 Oct 2020.7z

Fixed:  The impatient-owner messages could continue even after you talked to your owner.
Fixed:  The palace scene wasn't always triggering when it should (there's still only a chance, this just fixes a bug).
Changed:  Removed the notification when the impatient-owner script forces itself to shut down.  It's no longer needed.

I tested this one a lot and with the fix I have not seen the impatient owner messages appear after the PC talks to the owner.  You should never see that happen now, but if you do, please report the circumstances and I'll investigate.

With today's patch I didn't see the impatient owner messages upon entering Dragonsreach (only done it once so far though), where before that patch I was getting them consistently. Still didn't get the boot licking scene, but now I know that it isn't supposed to happen all the time.  So thanks.